Lady Dimitrescu X Female Read...

Indila_chan

Just a bunch of One-shots of Lady Dimitrescu x Female Reader Еще

Lady Dimitrescu:
My muse
My little maiden.
My little maiden. Part 2
Keep going. (Short)
Cuddle Bugs. Part 2
Stupid Man-Thing.
Control.
Dani's favorite.
Skittles.
Love Bug.
Bussines Trip.
My beautiful monster.
Bussines Trip. Version 2.
Little Alci.
Home.
Alci Headcanons.
Little love.
The best maiden.
Argument.
Gentle Giantess.

Cuddle Bugs

3.2K 62 46
Indila_chan

Prompt: Alcina forgets about your 10 years anniversary because she is busy with work for Miranda. Your triplets comfort you.

Attention: Angst, Slight mention of NSFW content, Reader has a breakdown.

Reader is the fifth lord and can bend earth, just like Heisenberg can control metal.

First person POV:

I stirred from my sleep, trying to find Alcina, only to feel the bed cold in her place. At that, I opened my eyes, looking around for her. She was at her vanity, dressed in her normal attire, she was applying her red scarlet lipstick on her pretty lips. 'Choosing a normal attire for our anniversary, huh? Maybe she wants to hide my surprise, I can't wait to see what she got me' I thought as I looked at her in the mirror.
When she saw me, we locked eyes. "Morning beautiful, slept well?" She asked as she turned to face me.
I nodded, getting up and kissing her cheek softly. I did my morning routine, brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair. When I got back into the bedroom, Alci was gone. 'Maybe she is preparing a surprise?'

She didn't.

3 hours passed, and she still isn't giving me any sign.
I passed by her office door and heard her voice. I pushed my head onto the door to listen carefully.

"Yes, Mother Miranda"
"-No- Ofcourse- I will do my best-"
"Yes Mother, I can do that for you, I don't have anything planned today"

Oh. Oh. She forgot.

I got away from the door and I just headed to the library.

I remembered that one time, on Alcina's birthday, when she stopped literally Mid-Sex to answer Miranda's call. No, Miranda didn't wish her a happy birthday, she called for a meeting.

Flashback:

"Mmmm....k-keep going, Alci...please..don't stop"
I was moaning and groaning under Alcina's muscular body as she was pleasuring me with her strap-on.
We were so captured by each other, silently making love to one another, the only noises in the room were from our skin clapping and Alcina's strap moving in and out of me.
Our moment was intrerupted by Alcina's emergency phone she has on her vanity, the phone she only talks to Mother Miranda with. Alcina immediately got up from my body, taking the strap out and leaving me on the bed, whining at the loss of contact.

"Alcina! Please! This is your birthday, our moment, why can't you let her wait-"

"Mother Miranda....Yes...ofcourse. Two days? Yes, we will attend the meeting, ofcourse. No- I- I am sorry for making you wait...."

What? Wait? That bitch only waited for a few seconds, while I have to wait for minutes until Alcina comes back.
I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom,I finnished the job alone and washed my self, by the time I got back from the bathroom, Alcina finnally finnished the call.

"Baby, I am sorry, you know I can't let her wait, it's important when she calls, we have a meeting in two days my sweet, its your first meeting as a fifth lord."
"I don't care. You destroyed yet another pleasurable moment for us just to talk to Miranda. She didn't even wish you a happy birthday, 'her favorite child and lord' "
I tucked my self in bed and got to sleep, ignoring Alcina's sad face.
Before I fell asleep I said "Sometimes I feel like you love Miranda more than you love me. Maybe you should just go and fuck her on your birthday, maybe like that she will remember it is your special day."

End of Flashback.

I was now in the library, where I left her presents. I got her a bracelet that matched her necklace and a little white rose for her chest. A pin that would go with the other black ones she has on her chest that represent her daughters. I thought about her words when I bought it. "You are my little white rose. In our chaotic and murdeous family, you are the peace and the light. My beautiful angel."

I sat down looking at the gifts, crying. Buzzing was heard from the door, then, the triplets appeared in front of me.

"Hello maman-"

Their happy and entuziast energy dissapeared when they saw my crying face and smeared make up.
"What's wrong, Maman? Aren't you happy its yours and Mother's anniversary?" Our youngest daughter, Daniela, asked, fear and saddnes in her eyes. Her sisters had the same look on their faces.

"I was. Until I realised your mother forgot about it. Her and her stupid work for Miranda. I FEEL LIKE SHE IS MARRIED TO MIRANDA, NOT ME!"
I broke down crying, Dani immediately joined my side and hugged me.
"We are going right now to talk to her-"
"No. Leave her. I am not gonna remind her about something so important. It's clear to me. She doesn't even care."
"Then, we are gonna make your day better, Maman."

I smiled at my daughters. They all hugged me and looked at the gifts.
"Those are beautiful, Maman." Bela said. I smile. "I know."

We all sat and cuddled, I  was reading a book to them, picked by Daniela, ofcourse. Dani sat in my lap, my chin on top of her head, Cassie and Bela on my sides.

Hours passed as we sat and cuddled, chatted, they braided my hair and did my nails.

We decided to go to my and Alcina's room to get ready for sleep and cuddle there, knowing for sure Alcina was going to come late to bed or not come at all. When we passed by Alcina's office, she opened the door and crouched to pass trought the door.
When she saw all of us, my tear dried face and how I averted my eyes from her gaze, her eyes widened.

"What is going on? Darling daughters, did you upset Maman?"

At that I snapped.

"No! They didn't!-
"You did mother! You forgot about your guys' 10 years anniversary! How could you, Mother?!" Bela snapped at her Mother  her sisters looking at their mother with the same venom in their eyes.

"What?!" She looked back into her office at the calendar on her wall, realising that, indeed, she forgot what date is today.

She turned her face to me again, sadness in her eyes.

"Y/n Darling....I..I am sorry-I Had a lot of work to do for Mother Miranda and I forgot..."
"THAT'S THE FUCKING THING! YOU ALWAYS DO SOMETHING FOR MIRANDA! MIRANDA, MIRANDA, MIRANDA! MAN, FUCK MIRANDA! IT'S LIKE YOU ARE MARRIED TO HER, NOT TO ME! I FUCKING HATE HER AND YOUR DEVOTION TO HER!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs.
She just froze.
"Y/n...Darling."
"Shut it. I don't wanna hear it. Fuck you and fuck Mother Miranda. I had enough of this bullshit. This is your last chance. If you ruin a day or a moment just for that bitch I swear I'll divorce you and leave this castle, only to come back in weekends to spend time with my daughters."

At that, I left her there as I headed to our bedroom. I changed myself in some comfortable clothing before I sat down on the bed and started reading one of my favorite books.

A few minutes later Alcina came in, guilt on her face.
"Y/n...darling girl..please...listen to me"
"2 minutes. That's all the time you have to talk." I said as I watched the clock on the wall ticking.

"Tomorrow morning I will call Mother Miranda again, this was the last day she needed me, tomorrow she will free me and let me live my life, with you and the girls. I won't ever have to work for her again."
She sat on the bed and cupped my face.
"Please, forgive me my darling, I promise, this is the last time I am destroying one of our special moments."
"Fine."
At that, she kissed my nose and smiled.
"I know I forgot it's today, but I still got you a gift, love."
She sat up and looked throught the wardrobe, she got out a little box.

"I know it's not too much, but It's something special."
She gave it to me and I opened it, inside, a necklace that was exactly like hers, the Dimitrescu crest on it.
"Since you became the fifth lord three months ago, I decided that you, wearing the Dimitrescu crest just like me will let people know you are now a Lady, the second Lady Dimitrescu, or,  like I wanna call you, Lady Y/n."

I smiled at that and kissed her cheek.
"Thank you, I also got you something"

I gave her my gifts and I smiled at her reaction, she loved the bracelet  but the white little rose? Oh, she adored it.
"Oh my...Y/n..help me put in on, will you?"

I helped her put the pin next to the other ones. After that, the triplets came inside and hugged us.

"My pretty little roses..." Alcina said as she kissed our daughters' heads and my lips.

"Happy Anniversary, Darling"
"Happy Anniversary, Alci"
"Happy Anniversary, Maman, Mother"

Maybe this wasn't the best anniversary, but atleast you were togheter, and for eternity in love.

She is your tall vampire and you are her little mountain mover, your daughters making your life full of chaos, but with love and care too.

"You guys are amazing at cuddles."
"We know Mother, we cuddled Maman all day to make her feel better"
"That's right...my little cuddle bugs"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

214K 4.2K 33
Basically a male reader x the House of Dimitrescu and Donna Beneviento. I'm suprised this kicked off as much as it did and I am thankful for the atte...
33.4K 1.1K 13
"My name is Alcina Dimitrescu, you call me Dimitrescu or Lady Dimitrescu do you understand?" The woman towered over me. "I- um. Yes." I stuttered, s...
25.2K 520 33
[Updating Regularly] imagine our Lady Dimitrescu is our wife and mommy🤤
One Shots HaydenSmith19

Художественная проза

2.4K 6 14
A collection of one shots