Second Chances ;jack gilinsky

By _GillianGilinsky_

Heart broken..When she meets Jack gilinsky she's amazed by his looks as she gets to know him she realize she... More

I am Lily Salvatore
The beginning of summer
Nice to meet you.
Birthday
Nothing good ever lasts
Good bye buddy
Mine
I love you
Christmas pt.1
Christmas pt.2
Ex's on ex's
Teasing game
Spring break pt1
Spring break pt.2
Finals
San Francisco pt.1
San Francisco pt.2
Fight
Awkward
Sorry..oh no
Haunted ride
Before graduation
graduation
Goodbye
The end
Sequal
3rd book

Moving day

1.8K 47 2
By _GillianGilinsky_

I fell asleep right when I got home I woke up and realized I was moving into my house today with Nash and Cynthia. Israel and Johnson got an apartment together cause their going to UCR which isn't to far from UCLA.
...
We got everything in and I laid on my bed and I still didn't have a call from Jack nor a text. Nash walked in and laid down next to me "he'll call just give him time don't stress over it." he gave me a worm smile and left.
..10mins later..
FaceTime call
From:Jack💖
"Hey babe,im sorry I didn't call I just didn't want to wake you up and I fell asleep and just woke up." he said biting into an apple.
"It's ok babe. so look at my new room." I said spinning and showing him everything. he looked at all the Polaroid pictures of us I had hanging on Christmas lights.
"I miss you babe." he said with puppy dog face
"Miss you to."i responded.
"Ugh I wish you could be here with me so I can cuddle with my baby..I want you so bad."he yelled.

"Don't make it worse Jack...Its only been a couple hours since you left."I chuckled

"Your right but is it so wrong to want you?"he smirked.

"No it's not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 11.1K 41
Regan Stirling used to have a 'thing' with the Jack Gilinsky, but they were never official. Since then, he's been a complete jerk and nowhere near to...
200K 2.7K 42
Cali Smith finishes summer and goes back to Edgerton High. Little did she know that she would meet this one guy named Jack Gilinsky, who is apparentl...
281K 4.3K 35
This story is about a girl that happens to be Jack Johnson's little sister. She soon graduates college at age 16 and gets to know Jack Gilinsky a lit...
3.4K 22 20
Jack Gilinsky is feared by many but one girl seems to treat him different. Will they get together or will it just be like the rest.