Bangpink- My abusive siblings.

By _Mirror_girll_

???- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰.....?" ???- "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: What did I do?
Chapter 2: Y/N boyfriend.
Chapter 3: Consequences.
Chapter 4: Surprised for Y/N.
Chapter 5: It's so painful.
Chapter 6: Surrounding by loneliness.
Chapter 7: Regret.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 8: Loves from family.
Chapter 9: New version of me.
Introduction 2
Chapter 10: Ruin someone birthday party.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 11: The game starts now.
Chapter 12: Lunch food just for you
Chapter 13: Surrender yourself to the police.
Chapter 14: Just visiting.
Some information. (Important)
Chapter 15: The Incident.
Chapter 16: Warning?
Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.
Chapter 18: Please forgive me.
Chapter 19: Felt Grateful
Not a chapter!
Chapter 20: The new cafe?
Info (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 21: Jealousy?
25k readers!๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 23: Sometimes it's pain
Chapter 24: The effect.

Chapter 22: What happened?

2.7K 77 19
By _Mirror_girll_

No one POV:

Tae-Yong also returned to his mansion after spending time at the mall together with Y/N and Hyunjin. But when he opened the door of his mansion he was greeted by his angry wife Eun Kyung.

Eun Kyung- "where are you?! Didn't you promise me that we would go on a date at cafe xxxx center at 1:55?! You said you just wanted to meet a friend at the mall but why are you so fucking late?!?!"

Tae-Yong- "Eun Kyung, you don't have to scold me. I only ran into Min Seol-ah and her brother Hyunjin. Then I went out for a while with them."

Eun Kyung- "Huh? Hyunjin? Hwang Hyunjin? Isn't he one of the sons in the Hwang family, the number one richest and most famous family in the world?"

Tae-Yong- "Yes, that's right Eun Kyung."

Eun Kyung- "The Hwang family became more famous after they defeated The Kim family, so how can Min Seo-lah can be Hyunjin's younger sister when the only daughter in the Hwang family is    Y/N?"

Tae-Yong- "Wait a damn minute.... when I think about it again....."

Eun Kyung POV:

I have never seen the face of a daughter in the Hwang family but I know her name is Hwang Y/N. How can Tae-Yong say Min Seo-lah is Hyunjin's little sister? As far as I know they have only 3 siblings. Suddenly, my phone rang. When I looked at the caller ID, it was the people I hired to commit crimes....... I went away from my husband so he wouldn't hear our conversation.

(In the call.📱)

Eun Kyung 📱- "What do you want?!"

Man 1📱- "Ma'am, someone has stolen your files and that person is Hwang In-Youp from the Hwang family."

Eun Kyung📱- "What?! What file did he steal and why did Hwang In-Youp steal it?!"

Man 1📱- "I'm sure Hwang In-Youp stole it and he stole the files about Kim Y/N."

Eun Kyung 📱- "Listen here, I want you to pay attention to the movement of Hwang In-Youp and I want you to find information about Hwang Y/N. I want information about him within 50 minutes. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Man 1📱- "I understand ma'am."

With that I ended the call with my people. I feel strange why In-Youp stole my files? Especially the file about Kim Y/N, the girl I destroyed 5 years ago......

(End of Eun Kyung POV.)

Meanwhile with Y/N and Hyunjin.

After they went shopping at xxxx mall with Tae-Yong, they returned to Y/N's mansion because there was no one at their parents' mansion. Their brother, In-Youp, didn't even return to the mansion.

Y/N who was tired from studying at the university was lying on her bed after taking a shower. While Hyunjin was relaxing in the living room and watching TV after he showered and changed his clothes.

(Btw this is Y/N living room.)

Y/N POV:

When I was resting on the bed, suddenly my phone rang and it was my brother calling me. Then I picked up the call.

(In the call.📱)

Y/N📱- "Hello In-Youp oppa, why are you calling me?"

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Hello Y/N, Where are you right now?!"

Hearing In-Youp oppa's voice makes me feel worried....

Y/N📱- "I'm in my mansion together with Hyunjin oppa, is everything alright?"

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Y/N listen, I want you to stay close to Hyunjin until I get to your mansion. Okay princess...??"

Y/N📱- "O-Okay In-Youp Oppa."

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Bye princess, I love you and Hyunjin so much......"

Y/N📱- "B-Bye oppa, I love you too.... "

(End of the call.)

The we ended the call after talking, I went down to the living room and saw Hyunjin oppa who was resting on the sofa.

Hyunjin- "Hey princess, is everything okay?" *Smile*

Y/N- "Hey Hyunjin oppa, In-Youp oppa call me earlier and told me to stay close to you until he get to the mansion."

Hyunjin- "Eh, Why is that?"

Y/N- "I-I don't know Oppa."

Hyunjin- "Well then, come sit next to me." *Smile*

Y/N- "Okay Oppa." *Smile*

(End of Y/N POV.)

(Hwang In-Youp POV.)

I was in my office, just after a call from my sister.

(Hwang In-Youp office.)

Then I got up from my seat and went to the parking lot with the files about Y/N, I didn't bring my phone because I was afraid that the files about Y/N's truth would be destroyed later...... by that bitch.......

Once I got into the car, I drove fast to Y/N mansion. I can't believe that Eun Kyung and Mrs Cha are willing to commit such a crime..... They have gone too far, they only commit this crime because they are jealous! I will tell Y/N everything they are hiding from her.

Maybe something bad will happen to me after I tell Y/N the truth...... But what is most important is that Y/N knows what they are hiding from her.

Hwang In-Youp- "Don't worry Y/N because oppa will help you and tell you the truth..... I will protect you and Hyunjin too."

(End of Hwang In-Youp POV.)

Hwang In-Youp loves his siblings very much...... he is willing to do anything for them. Although he is cold with other people but with Y/N and Hyunjin, he is very gentle with them.

Hwang In-Youp felt happy when he saw the smile on Y/N and Hyunjin face, he wished he could see that smile forever. He also hopes that his happiness with his siblings will last forever.......

But..... the happiness he faced with his siblings will not last forever because.....

When he was driving, out of nowhere..... a truck came from the left speeding towards In-Youp and hit him. The car that In-Youp was driving started to break down, the windshield was broken and the car was dented as a result of being hit by the lorry.

In-Youp was unconscious at that time because his head had been hit and was bleeding...... Finally, the truck stopped hitting and drove in the other direction to escape, leaving In-Youp unconscious and his car on fire..........

What In-Youp thought when he was hit by the truck was.......... only his family and his siblings..........

To be continued..............

~Do you think Hwang In-Youp can survive the accident?~

~Who do you think planned Hwang In-Youp's accident? Is it Bangpink or Eun Kyung?~

~Y/N and Hyunjin still don't know about In-Youp's accident.~

~I want to apologize again for being late in updating the new chapter!~

~Please follow me on Wattpad💫~

Hey guys it's me again Myung Hee💫 How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well and please votes this chapter and leave a lot of comments because I want to see your reaction!💜🖤🩷

(1277 Words.)🔥💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 13.3K 47
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•," "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’”?" ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’–๐’...
69.4K 3.1K 80
๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดส™๊œฑแด„แดœส€แด‡สŸส ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› แด‡แด€๊œฑส. ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœแด€ส€แด…. ส™แดœแด› สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข สœษชแด...แดกแด€๊œฑ ษขส€แดœแด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข. แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ ส™ส แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, ส™แดแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡...
221 26 12
๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ . ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
11K 522 21
์‚ฌ : ๐™จ๐™– ๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ 6 ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๏ฟฝ...