Scared And Scarred

By bluewalls24

She was abducted and abused. She was scared and scarred. She was malnourished and mute. But above all, she wa... More

Attention Attention Attention
Ortiz Famillia
0️⃣ 0️⃣
0️⃣ 1️⃣
0️⃣ 2️⃣
0️⃣ 3️⃣
0️⃣ 4️⃣
0️⃣ 5️⃣
0️⃣ 6️⃣
0️⃣ 7️⃣
0️⃣ 8️⃣
0️⃣ 9️⃣
1️⃣ 0️⃣
1️⃣ 1️⃣
1️⃣ 2️⃣
1️⃣ 3️⃣
1️⃣ 4️⃣
1️⃣ 5️⃣
1️⃣ 6️⃣
1️⃣ 7️⃣
1️⃣ 8️⃣
1️⃣ 9️⃣
2️⃣ 0️⃣
2️⃣ 1️⃣
2️⃣ 2️⃣
2️⃣ 3️⃣
2️⃣ 4️⃣
2️⃣ 5️⃣
2️⃣ 6️⃣
2️⃣ 7️⃣
2️⃣ 8️⃣
2️⃣ 9️⃣
3️⃣ 0️⃣
3️⃣ 1️⃣
3️⃣ 2️⃣
3️⃣ 3️⃣
3️⃣ 5️⃣
3️⃣ 6️⃣
3️⃣ 7️⃣
3️⃣ 8️⃣
3️⃣ 9️⃣
Update
4️⃣ 0️⃣
4️⃣ 1️⃣
4️⃣ 2️⃣
4️⃣ 3️⃣
4️⃣ 4️⃣
4️⃣ 5️⃣
4️⃣ 6️⃣
4️⃣ 7️⃣
4️⃣ 8️⃣
4️⃣ 9️⃣
5️⃣ 0️⃣
🌟Review🌟
Other Books

3️⃣ 4️⃣

2.8K 71 2
By bluewalls24

3rd person pov

Everyone was settled in the dining room waiting for the dinner to be served.

"Where are Martin and Alicia?" Grandpa Alejandro asked.

"I don't know, they had their first training today right," Manuel asked.

"I hope everything went well, they don't get along much." concerned Hugo said.

"Shall I go and check on them," Isaac said.

"No Isaac let's wait for 5 more minutes," Nicolas told his son.

A minute or two later they heard a loud laughing and everyone was shell-shocked to see a laughing Martin carrying Alicia on his back. Usually, nothing fazed Grandpa but this time even he was surprised.

When Nicholas asked Martin to teach Xia, he did that so both of his kids could eventually come closer but he didn't expect that just one day together and Xia has Martin already wrapped around her little finger.
Xia has some magic in her.

"Is this the first time I am seeing Martin Ortiz, 'the angry Brood laughing?" Said, Miguel

"It certainly is. We are lucky to witness this historic event," replied Felipe

"No one will make fun of my Tintin," Xia said sternly while Martin carefully settled her on her chair.

Martin was touched.
He could see the reflection of his mom in Xia. For once someone other than his Mom defended him.
Though the matter is trivial, still for the first time someone apart from his mom, stood for him without being asked.
He always had his dad and brothers but it's not the same, It was always expected of him to deal with his matters and he was capable enough but isn't it good to know that someone will fight your battle for you even without your asking? The thought itself gives you the power to fight harder.

Martin was so touched that he hugged Xia, kissed her forehead and thanked her before going to his seat.

Alicia's pov

The rest of the dinner went peacefully.

Issac was super happy because not only did I finish all the food on my plate but also asked for a refill. I guess all the training made me super hungry.

After dinner, we all went to the living room to spend some time with each other.

Apart from Santiago and Marcello, all the other brothers have warmed up to me. I don't think that these two hate me, I guess they just want to keep their 'hot-headed mafia men' facade on.
Let's see for how long.

"Tia Julia"
(Puppy face on)

"Yes my darling"

"Tia I am craving some ice cream."

"At this time, it's not a good idea baby, you can have some tomorrow."

"Please Tia I had a hard day today. Ask Martin, we trained for 4 hours nonstop-

"3 hours" Martin interrupted.

I glared at him.
"3 and a half hours Tia. Please"
I restated.

"Okay ok, I ask Clara to bring some for you."

"I don't think we should trouble Clara, she already works too hard. I can go by myself but I know you all are too worried for my safety. No problem Santiago and Marcello can take me."

"Fine. I guess you can go then." Tia agreed.

"Why me?" Marcello said

"Marcello you should respect Tia's order. Come on guys I am waiting for you in the garage."

In the parking, Santi was deciding which car to take. So being the good girl I am, I decided to help.

"Can we take a convertible with a horse?" I said pointing at the red car.

"Lucas will murder all three of us if we even touch his car," Marce said

"ohh"

Without saying another word, Santi unlocked a car and into the driver seat of a black convertible with a horse identical to Lucas's car.
Marce was already sitting shotgun so I had no other option but to sit in the back.

This car was also amazing. I think these cars with horses are my favourite.

"Impressive car. Whose is it? Can we open the roof please.?"

"You speak a lot girl," Santi said but still complied. He opens the roof.

It was a quiet journey. Soon we were parked outside the ice cream store. All three of us went inside.

"Order whatever you want."

I went to the counter and said to a woman there

"I'll have one scoop of chocolate ice cream in a cup and what about you guys"

"Nothing for me"
"Me neither and make it fast."
Marce and Santi said respectively.

"okay then please cancel my order we don't want it now."

I put on my sad face and went back to my brothers.

"We can go back now."

"What about your ice cream"

"It's ok I don't want it now. I am fine." I said with a long face.

"We came all the way here and now you change your mind."
Marce said

"They say if you eat ice cream alone, it hurts your stomach. But don't worry I'll have it some other time. I'll be waiting for you guys in the car."

I was hoping for them to bring ice cream for each of us but these stupid brothers of mine came empty-handed, started the car and we were on our way back.

All the way I didn't utter and as I was super angry at myself, at my stupid plan, At my brothers at everything.

I dashed inside the home and said good night to everyone sitting there. As I was about to leave for my room, Santi stopped me.

"Wait Hermana, you said, your stomach would hurt if you had your ice cream alone. Come let's all have it together."

I was stunned when I saw Clara bringing out different bowls of the same ice cream flavour that I ordered.

I was so touched.
I rushed to Santi and tightly hugged him.
And you know what, he hugged me back.

Marce ruined our moment but created a new one. He said

"I was also part of the plan no hug or appreciation for me.?"

I released Santi only to hug Marcello.

I whispered in his ear, "Do you have a girlfriend?

"No, why" he whispered back

"You sure do know how to make a girl happy."

Later we all had ice cream together. We even clicked so many pictures.
Then Tio reminded us that we still school tomorrow and that it was time for bed.

As I got settled on my bed to sleep, there was a soft knock.
"Come in"
It was Martin

"You said you have trouble sleeping at night, Want me to cuddle with you."

I nodded like a mad woman.

"Tintin can we go and sleep in your room, please? I want to see your room."

"come"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"A princess shall not walk on her own."

"I am seriously regretting telling you that part. Hop on Your Highness."

Yes, Martin carried me to his room.

"Anything else your Highness."

"Yes, can you fetch me my elephant plushie from my room?"

I nodded and left.
While Martin was gone, I had a good look at his room.

His room was so neat. Not even a spec of dust. Everything is in the proper place. Wow.

His room was the same size as mine but with a darker theme. His room is elegant but lacks some personal touch.
Apart from the photo frame on the bedside, you can't tell that anyone lives there.

It's a cute photo though. It's of a woman hugging a little boy. The boy is so cute and he is smiling wide.

Wait... This is Martin's room, meaning the little boy is Martin. That means the lady in the picture is my m- mom.

I took the frame in hand, and my eyes got filled with tears. My mumma was so pretty. Her long hair, captivating smile and blue eyes. Wow. I think I have her eyes.

"Xia-

"Mom was so pretty Martin. Like an angel."
Tears were now freely flowing from my eyes.
Martin rushed to me and collected me in his arms. He hugged me tightly.

"Yes Xia she was pretty just like an angel and you, my princess are just like her."

"I wish I could meet her just once."

"She is always there with all of us l, in our hearts. Do you know the elephant plushie that you have, Mom brought it for you as soon as she got to know that you were in her tummy. It was her first gift for you."

"It has always been with me."

"just like our mom. Now sleep princess, you have school tomorrow.

I didn't say anything, I just scooted over so we both could sleep comfortably. He lay beside me. He was a good cuddly bear. I felt safe in his arms and soon I was out as light thinking about all the events of today.
It was a long day. But beautiful as well.

The same Martin, who was ignoring me was now cuddling me to sleep. With this thought, I cuddled him tighter and slept with a smile.

.
.
.
.
.

"aww"

"Let me click a picture "

"Is it real?"

"It's 360° in just a day"

Oh goodness, I want to sleep.

"Hush-hush, you will wake them up."

"You already did," I said opening my eyes.

Imagine you open your eyes and hundreds of people staring back at you. Scary right. That's what I saw when I opened my eyes all of my family was standing right here surrounding me, some even had their phones out.
What's going on?

I tried to get up. Keyword tried. Because this Martin bear has caged me and he was still in a deep sleep.

I violently shook him, but this idiot groaned.
"Go back to sleep princess"

And that's it, he was sleeping again. Instead of releasing me, his grip got even tighter.

Goodness.

I looked at my family and shouted, "HELP"

This was enough to wake Martin.
"Wh- what's wrong? Why are you all here? Xia, are you alright?"

"Yes I am fine but what are you all doing here?"

"When I went to your room to wake you up, I didn't find you there. I panicked and gathered everyone.
And so we found you here."
Alonzo explained.

"Come on, the show is over now. Everyone get back to your work" Tita said sternly.

Then I went back to my room to get dressed. Then we all had our breakfast together. Then with my brothers, I left for school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
84.1K 1.9K 26
Words can't explain how much pain I felt during those years. The beatings, insults, and worst of all, the nightmares. Elizabeth was known as the Lost...
Help By S

Teen Fiction

1.4M 40K 41
Florence Young was taken by her mother from her brothers when she was five years old. Never forgetting her brothers, she spends everyday longing to g...