The Trickster's Family (Perso...

Oleh deception92

A what if story featuring Persona 5 protagonist, Ren Amamiya (also known as the Joker) who lives with his unc... Lebih Banyak

Bio (Prologue only)
Important to note when reading
Prologue - Part 1: The Faith of the Star
Prologue - Part 2: The Idol's Lies
Prologue - Part 3: Clinging to the Past
Prologue - Part 4: I'm here for you
Prologue - Part 5 : What lies to someone
Prologue - Part 6 : Proof of Love and Justice
Prologue - Part 8 : Father and Son
Prologue - Part 9 : The Rain Falls
Prologue - Final Part : Life Will Change
New Bio: Main Characters
New Bio: Side Characters
Persona 4 Guests
Persona 3 Guests
Chapter 1: The New Beginning
Chapter 1.5: The Twins
Chapter 2: The Rock Bottom
Chapter 3: The Reunion
Chapter 4: The Mystery Girl
Chapter 5: Rise Kujikawa
Chapter 6: The Unfriendly Reunion

Prologue - Part 7 : Dancing Star

977 28 12
Oleh deception92

The hangout continues as Ren and Ai went to location by location. They went to theatres, baseball and also brought some souvenirs from electrical shop. As the time goes on, their relationship grows even stronger after Ren learns about Ai's past and her goal.

(At the Ferris wheel)

(A/N: Once again. Think of Ai here instead of Futaba)

Ai: "Wah! Amazing! I can see a view from up here! I can see a lot of buildings and people too."

Ai: "Ah! I can see my studio further away. I should call out my president from the distance to get his attention if I wanted to. *chuckles*" she chuckled when she thought about calling out to president Saitou.

Ren: "Are you having fun?"

Ai: "Why wouldn't I? I was having so much fun whenever I hangout with you." Ren smiles at her answer.

Ren: "That's good."

Ai: "Still, this is my first time getting a good view from up here. It's beautiful."

Ren: "Didn't your ex ever take you on dates like this before?" Ai shook her head.

Ai: "Nuh-uh. We were too busy at that time so we didn't go to dates that often."

Ren: "I see." Ren thought to himself until he asks Ai another question.

Ren: "By the way, Ai."

Ai: "Hmm?"

Ren: "I know this might not be the question that I expect you to answer. But I hope you can answer to me honestly."

Ren: "Yesterday, you said that you broke up with your ex and then today you said that you wanted to have a family by yourself to understand about love. Is there some sort of a connection between these two scenarios?"

Ai: "Oh that..." Ai turns frown when hearing Ren's questions about her broke-up with her ex. She begins to sit down next to Ren as she explains her reasoning to him.

Ai: "Wanting to have a family for myself is one thing but me broke up with my ex is a different story."

Ren: "Can you tell me what happened?"

Ai: "Well, ever since we're in a relationship, we didn't actually love each other. I first met him ever since I took part in the acting role at the other company. We both became friends by that time and he's been helping me out knowing the fact that I wanted to understand about love. So he decided that he wants to help out by having a relationship with me."

Ren: "So, does things turned out pretty well when you started your relationship with him?" Ai nodded.

Ai: "Mhmhm. He told me a lot of stuff when we started our relationship. He used to be very kind to me and taught me about what people do when they're in love. It honestly quite a pleasant experience back then."

Ren: "But that doesn't seemed to be the reason why you broke up with him right?" Ai shook her head.

Ai: "Nope. The reason why I broke up with him is because..."

(After Ai's explanation)

Ren: "So, that's what happened. The reason why you broke up with him is because he had feelings for you but you don't feel the same way due to lack of understanding about love. Am I right?" Ai nodded in response.

Ai: "That's right. Whenever he had feelings towards me, I don't know how to response since I didn't feel the same way like he does even though I learned something about love. So, I..."

Ren: "You rejected him, correct?" Ai's expression turns sad but nodded again to show her honesty.

Ai: "It hurts to see him that way after he got me pregnant. But there's nothing I could do about it if I didn't feel the same."

Ren: "I see. Sucks for him I guess."

Ai: "Ne, Ren." She calls him nervously.

Ren: "Hmm?"

Ai: "Did I...hurt him?"

Ren: "Well..." Ren begins to think about what words he should say and so he replies.

Ren: "*sigh*Judging by your story, it is clear that you did something awful to him. And getting pregnant while not having feelings towards him stings him even more." Ai became frowned upon by his response.

Ai: "*sigh* I thought so."

Ren: "But even then, I can't blame you for rejecting him."

Ai: "Why do you say that?" Ai stares at Ren in confusion.

Ren: "Because, we people didn't have much of a choice when it comes to love confessions. When a person tries to confess to the other person but the other person doesn't feel the same way for a reason, it is natural for the other person to give a proper rejection. And that somehow applies to you."

Ren: "And also knowing your background and your past, it is no wonder that you reject your ex due to lack of feelings towards him."

Ai: "What's worse, I initiated the relationship with him and I ended up getting pregnant with his children. Now that I think about it, I feel terrible for doing so." She continued while feeling regret.

Ren: "Yeah but there's nothing you can do to reverse that problem so no point to whine about it."

Ai: "I know but still..."

Ren: "Ai, whatever happens, happens. And like I said before even if you did hurt someone, the best thing to do is to not forget that and carve it into your soul. You get what I mean?"

Ai: "I-I think so."

Ren: "Great. For now, you just focus on making delivery with your twins when the time arrives and once you do so, you can resume back to your job and start the family of your own. So don't worry about it. Ok? You have my support." Ai smiles as she appreciates Ren's support.

Ai: "Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Ren."

Ren: "You're welcome."

As time passes in the Ferris wheel, Ai and Ren are having a long chat with each other. Ai begins to ask Ren a question.

Ai: "By the way, Ren."

Ren: "Hmm?"

Ai: "Can I ask you a question if that is okay with you?"

Ren: "Sure, go ahead Ai since I already asked about your ex earlier."

Ai: "Then, I would like to know regarding about your time with Sarina-chan." Ren's eyes widen when he heard Ai mentions about Sarina.

Ren: "What about it?"

Ai: "Well, since you and Sarina-chan have been lovers for a long period of time, I want to know what was Sarina-chan to you? Can you describe it?"

Ren: "What was Sarina-chan to me? Hmm..."

Ren: "If I have to describe one thing about her, I would say she was like a star to me."

Ai: "A star?"

Ren: "Well I'm not sure how do I explain this but. Whenever I spend my time with Sarina-chan, I always adore her from the bottom of my heart. I never thought that spending time with her can be very precious to me."

Ren: "Her smile, her kindness, her passionate nature and her encouragement. All of these is what I adore her the most. And whenever she show her dedication on helping someone when they're at their lowest, she was shining... to say the least. Shining like a bright star."

Ai: "I see. So that what you think about her. I gotta say you must be lucky when Sarina-chan confesses her love to you. You could be a great soulmate to her."

Ren: "True. You might be right."

Ren: "But now she's no longer here anymore and I don't even know what to do honestly. Ever since when she left, it feels like I lost something precious right inside of my heart. A star that I adore so much gone forever."

Ai: "..." Ai became sad due to his loss of Sarina-chan.

Ren: "The word "star" has became associated to very special things to me. And it always been from the bottom of my heart."

Ren: "However, it not easy to love someone if they don't have it takes to be a star. So I can't say the word "star" unless I absolutely feel it from the heart."

Ai: "Huh..."

Ai: "But aren't idols such as myself do have what it takes to be a star? Right?" Ren's face perked up when he heard her question.

Ai: "You're such a weird guy, you know that?"

Ren: "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It just that I ain't sure on how to express things properly. So it kinda hard to explain."

Ai: "If you believe that your heart said so, then I think it totally fine."

Ren: "Ai..."

Suddenly, the beeping sounds just came up.

Announcer: "*beep* *beep*"

Announcer: "You have reached the end of the ferris wheel. You may step down. Thank you and have a nice day."

Announcer: "*beep* *beep*"

Ai: "Aww already? I was hoping I wanted to see more." she said while she pouted.

Ren: "Well you seen it long enough. Come on, let's go." He said as he and Ai begins to step down from the ferris wheel and moved to another location.

During their walk, they stumbled upon the toy shop which contains a lot of toys mostly the fluffy ones. Ai becomes excited as she begs Ren to come along. Ren hesitates as she already got the jack frost doll but Morgana persuades him to go along with her in order to repay the favor so Ren accepts. As both Ai and Ren enters the store, they saw a wide variety of toys. But one thing that caught Ai's eye is that there was a limited edition teddy bear sitting on the shelf waiting to be grabbed.

Ai: "Ren, look!" she pointed at the teddy bear to Ren.

Ai: "Can I have that please?" Ren nodded.

Ren: "Sure. I'll get it for you."

Ai: "Yay! Thanks, Ren!"

As Ren grabs the teddy bear, suddenly an unknown figure's hand emerges grabbing the teddy bear in the process. Both each of their hands grabbed the teddy bear.

Feeling surprised, Ren stares at the unknown's hand as he gazes it until he saw a man. He has white hair and yellow eyes while also wearing blue attire.

???: "Excuse me, sir. I believed that I was the one who grabbed that teddy bear first. Would you kindly please unhand it?"

Ren: "Sorry, no can do. My friend wants this so I have to get it for her."

???: "And I was planning to give this to my little sister."

While Ren and the unknown man are arguing with each other, the shopkeeper intervenes.

Shopkeeper: "Alright, what's with all of the ruckus? And why are you both fighting for?"

???: "Mister shopkeeper. I believe this man here is trying to snatch a doll from me by the time when I tried to grab it."

Ren: "You got it all wrong. All I wanted is to get this teddy bear to a friend I hang out with."

Ai: "Is there something wrong, Ren?" Ren turns at Ai as she approaches them.

???: "Ren? As in Ren Amamiya? Sounds familiar..." he thought to himself when she called out his name.

Ren: "Ai. This guy tries to get the teddy bear first by the time when I first grabbed it. He said he wanted to get it for his little sister."

Ai: "Really? Is that true?" she asked the unknown man who remains silent trying to process something. Feeling confused she asks him again.

Ai: "Uhm... Mister?" The unknown man snapped back to reality when he heard Ai calling out to him.

???: "Oh! My apologies. I was spaced out for a moment there. And yes, I was planning to get it for my little sister. I hope you wouldn't mind."

Ai: "Not at all! I can see why now." She turns at Ren.

Ai: "You can let it go, Ren."

Ren: "Are you sure? I mean it limited."

Ai: "Yeah, but sometimes it is better to hand it to others who had family reasons rather than keep fighting over it."

Ren: "Hmm... If you say so." Ren unlatches his hand from the teddy bear leading an unknown man grabs it for himself.

???:"Thank you. This teddy bear means a lot to my sister as it holds affection from the inside. An affection that helps deepen the bonds between family members."

Ai: "You're welcome! You sure love your sister, huh?"

???: "Maybe. But I am not entirely sure."

Ren: "Why is that?" Ren questions his uncertainty.

???: "Because, me and my little sister have no prior knowledge when it comes to understanding about family love."

Ai: "Don't you have your parents?" The unknown man shook his head.

???: "No, just my master, my sisters and myself included."

Ren: "Sisters? Could it be there is more than just one?" The unknown man nodded.

???: "3 to be in fact." The unknown man suddenly realizes that he had forgotten something important.

???: "Ah! Sorry. It was kinda rude of me to say all this without giving proper introduction. My name is Theodore. But you can call me "Theo" for short."

Ai: "Nice to meet you, Theo! The name's Ai---" Out of nowhere, Ren covers Ai's mouth as she about to tell her full name.

Ren: "I think we can talk more after this. We can't stay here for too long otherwise more people will start to speculate about her whereabouts."

Theodore: "True. This could be a problem. We can talk more about this later. Now, if you excuse me."

As Theodore went to buy the teddy bear from the shopkeeper, Ren uncovers Ai's mouth as she gasped for air. Ai gives an angry pout at Ren.

Ai: "Mou! I can't believe you just did that out of nowhere. You almost scared me."

Ren: "Well, you should know your status by now. Any more than that, will eventually get you exposed to the public so please keep that in mind."

Ai: "I know that already. *sigh* I'll try to be more careful next time."

Ren: "You better be." he said while he facepalm in the face.

Ren: "Great, now I'm starting to understand how Ichigo-san feels. She can be difficult to handle sometimes. Especially that she almost says her name in public. Heh, kinda reminds me of Ryuji since he almost spill his beans about the phantom thieves." he thought to himself.

After Theodore brought the teddy bear, he meet up with Ai and Ren as he suggests to find someplace private to continue. Ren knows the place as he led Ai and Theodore to follow him.

Ren leads them to the underground club in which it just opened recently. Without having much time to think, they decided to go in.

(At the underground club)

Time passes as Ren, Ai and Theodore sat on their seats talking each other while enjoying their drinks.

Ai: "You know about me?"

Theodore: "How couldn't I? You were the infamous idol, Ai Hoshino who stole the hearts of the audience with your charm and charisma. I heard about you all over the news."

Ren: "*chuckle* Did you heard that, Ai? He heard about you. Seems like you got yourself a new fan here."

Ai: "*giggles* Oh, stop it." she said while she lightly punches Ren's arm.

Theodore: "Well fan jokes aside, I see that you both hanging out together. What could possibly be that you both fated to meet each other?"

Ren: "Well, it complicated to say the least..." he trails off as he stares at Ai's belly leading Theodore to do the same.

Theodore: "Ah. Now I know what happened. You were carrying a newborn inside of you. Correct?" Ai nodded.

Ai: "Twins to be exact. I was thinking of starting my own family soon."

Theodore: "Fascinating. Two newborns sleeping inside you and you're about to start a new family soon. Such a desire that you're willing to grasp to pursue the true meaning of love." Ai's eyes widen when she heard Theodore's last words.

Ai: "Y-You know that?".

Theodore: "Not really. But I can sense that your heart is full of doubts and curiosity. One who lacks the understanding of love while the other wants to pursue a goal of wanting to love someone. Am I right?" Ren and Ai became shocked by his statement.

Ai: "Wow! The way you describe about me is so well done! Are you some sort of a esper or something?"

Theodore: "I'm merely an assistant but I was able to learn them with the guidance from my master."

Ren: "Can you tell us more about your master, Theo?" Theo turns at Ren.

Theo: "That I won't tell you since you already met him beforehand." Ren's eyes widens as he realises what Theo meant. Ai faces Ren feeling questionable.

Ai: "Did you, Ren?"

Ren: "Huh? O-Oh, I must be forgotten him I guess. It was a long time ago. Ehehehe~" he said while feeling nervous. Ai looks at Theodore and then at Ren, feeling confused but she shrugged it off.

Ai: "Ok?"

As they spend their time talking with each other, Theodore notices as he stares at the stage filled with colorful dancing floors. Theodore begins to thought to himself as he stares at Ren with full of curiosity.

Theodore: "Hmm... If this Ren guy that Lavenza speaks of capable to save the world, then this is something that I must not overlooked." he thought as he asks Ren for the dance.

Theodore: "Amamiya-san. I hope that I wouldn't be a bother but would you kindly join me for the dance?"

Ren: "What for?"

Theodore: "I can sense that you somehow have some potential to say the least. You possess the skills that not many individuals notice. Which sparks my interest. And I would like to witness it through."

Ai: "Wait, are you implying that Ren has some sort of a dancing skills?"

Theodore: "It is highly probable but yes I can tell that he has them." Ai turns her focus at Ren.

Ai: "Is it true, Ren?"

Ren: "Well, I uhh...." he says nervously as Morgana suddenly pops out from his bag whispering to him.

Morgana: "Come on, Ren. You know you have some talent. It'll be nice to show them at least. Plus, it can be a great change of pace after that horrifying stalker incident."

Ren: "*sigh* fine." he whispered to Morgana.

Ren: "Yes, Ai. I do had some dancing skills within me. I learned them when I was 5th grade."

Ai: "Then, can you show me? I would like to see how you do."

Ren: "I'm not sure. I could be suck at it."

Ai: "It fine. As long as you try. Besides, it would be nice if I could know a thing or two about your dancing. I might apply them to myself when going on stage." Ren stares at Ai and then at Theodore as he wants him to join. Without having much thought, he decided to accept.

Ren: "Okay. I'll do it."

Theodore: "Wonderful! Then let's begin. Shall we?" he said as Theodore and Ren goes on stage while Ai and Morgana watched them from the distance.

At the stage where Ren and Theodore standing next to each other. The crowd gathered around them as they willing to watch them dance for entertainment. The announcer appears as he gives his speech.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentleman! Are you all ready to witness the dance party?!" The crowd cheers loudly.

Announcer: "Today, we have guests here to attend. And they're all itching to showing off their dance moves."

Announcer: "Our first guest today will be the one who originally came from Inaba, fighting for his own justice, helping out others in need. Thus, give it a shoutout too--" But Ren intervenes.

Ren: "Hold up!" Announcer turns at Ren as he whispers in his ears. The announcer nodded as he continues.

Announcer: "Please give it a shoutout to "Joker!". " Everyone turn their heads at each other speechless but they clapped their hands regardless.

Ai: "Joker? Why did he called himself with that name?" she said while feeling confused. Morgana scoffed when Ren used his codename despite not being a phantom thief.

Morgana: "Hmph, even though you're no longer a phantom thief, you still show off as usual. How ironic." Morgana thought to himself while smiling for him.

Announcer: "The second guest is a wanderer who sought for mysterious discovery. He travels around the world seeking a desire to free one person whom he endears with. Give it a shoutout to "Theo"!" Theodore steps in as he take a bow.

Theodore: "I'll be glad to show you all what I'm capable of."

Ai: "Joker! Theo! Good luck both of you!" she shouted but her shout literally caught everyone's attention. Ren facepalms at himself for her stupidity. The same applies to Morgana.

Ren and Morgana: "That idiotic idol..." both thought in union.

Ai realises as she covers her mouth with both hands feeling embarrassed.

Ai: "*muffled* Sorry." she said while still covering her mouth. The crowd starting to talk each other about Ai's voice but the announcer interrupts.

Announcer: "W-Well then. Shall we begin?" he said as he about to play the music.

As the music about to roll, Ren and Theodore are at their positions. Ren's personality starting to shift as he steps on the panel. He becomes much more confident but also showing off his cool demeanor. Soon he looks at the audience smiling. Without them knowing, he begins to say few words before the music starts.

Ren: "It's--SHOWTIME!!"

(A/N: Two words. Sorry, Door-kun. Also think of this as Ren dancing.)

(Mass Destruction plays)

Ren and Theodore begin to dance as they are off to a good start. Both synchronize their movements with the beat of the song. Theodore showing off his moves with full of elegance while Ren on the other hand pulls off his moves in stylish way. The crowd became wild as they were entertain by their dancing. Ai for some reason became surprised as how well Ren dances. His movements are perfect without showing any missteps. Ai was able to do that but none ever come close to flawless as Ren's. He moves so nonchalantly like he moves along with the song. It like he is moving freely without caring from the surroundings. Without wasting any time, she brings out her phone and starts recording his dancing.

Ai: "Ren's moves. Is not like any other! I never seen him able to dance like that before. And he said he sucks at it? That's an exact opposite!" she said while feeling impressed.

Morgana: "Heh. Well someone is motivated by his dancing. Ren somehow able to get her attention."

As Ren and Theodore continued their dance, the audience cheers become wild. One side of the audience praising Ren for some stylish moves while the other praising Theodore for his elegance moves. Both Ren and Theodore dance as they show who is the dance master between them.

(Mass Destruction ends)

As the song ends, they finish their dance in style.

Ren: "Show's over."

Theodore: "And that's how it done."

The audience cheers as they clap their hands for their fantastic dance. Ren and Theodore bow each other and then to the audience. They wave to the audience while moving towards the end of the stage and step down. They return to Ai and Morgana again. Ai moves closer to Ren feeling giddy to herself.

Ai: "That was amazing, Ren! You dance like some sort of superstar! No! Even better!"

Ren: "Ahaha. Thanks for the compliment, Ai." he said while scratches his head.

Ren: "So, what do you think? Did my dance skills impress you?"

Ai: "More than impressed. I was stunned by how well you go! I never seen you dance like that before. Even myself couldn't able to reach that level of perfection. How did you do that?"

Ren: "Well, to be honest I ain't sure. I just dance whenever I felt free. Free from the surroundings without letting myself down."

Ai: "I can see that. But still that was awesome. I wanted to see more of your dance."

Ren: "*chuckle* Glad you like it." Ai turns at Theodore.

Ai: "And you Theo. Your dance was awesome too. Your dance was totally different from Ren but you move around so elegantly! It like you're breathtaking."

Theodore: "Thank you! I appreciate your compliment, Hoshino-san."

Ai: "*giggles* Call me Ai. No need for honorifics."

Ren: "Same goes for me. Call me Ren."

Theodore: "As you both wish, Ai, Ren." he said as he bows to Ai and Ren.

Ren picks up the bag as Morgana pops his head out.

Morgana: "You're looking cool back there, Joker! Didn't expect you use your codename for the dance."

Ren: "Well, considering this is underground, not many people recognize my identity. But I ain't sure for Ai though."

Morgana: "It'll be fine, Ren. Despite her slip up, she was lucky that the announcer breaks the audience's conversation. She should be safe for now."

Ren: "Agreed. But I'll make sure she needs to be extra careful when going on public." Ren returns back to Ai and Theodore.

Ren: "So, wanna head out?" Ai and Theodore nodded as they went outside.

(Outside from underground club)

Theodore: "Thank you for accompanying me, Ai, Ren. I was having a lot of fun when dancing at the underground. It was such an enjoyable experience."

Ai: "It was enjoyable for us too. I kinda wish to see you two dance more."

Ren: "If you want my tips on how to dance properly, I can be your guidance." Ai's eyes widen when she heard him.

Ai: "Really? You mean it?" Ren nodded in response.

Ren: "Yes, Ai. I mean it."

Ai: "Yay! Thanks, Ren!" Ai looks happy.

Ren turns at Theodore as he lend out his hand to him.

Ren: "It nice to meet you, Theo. I think I could dance with you again sometime."

Theodore: "With pleasure, Ren. You're welcome to challenge me, anytime." he said while he shakes Ren's hand.

Ren: "Thanks." he said as Ren begins to whisper to Theodore's ear wanting to tell him.

Ren: "Send to Lavenza my regards." he said while moving away from Theodore.

Theodore: "I will."

As the sky almost evening, Ren and Ai went back to the train station as they wave at Theodore. Bidding farewell to him. Theodore waves them back as he watches them from the distance.

Suddenly, a beautiful woman's voice came in as Theodore heard her closer. It is so beautiful that Theodore recognizes her voice.

???: "Veeelvet, oh velvet... My master has a long nose."

A mysterious woman with blue attire emerges as she stands next to Theodore while holding the box of Takoyakis with her left hand. Her appearance is similar to Theodore but instead she wears a blue dress and blue gloves instead of white.

Theodore: "That was such a beautiful voice you have there my dear, Elizabeth. Where have you been?"

Elizabeth: "Heh. Says you. I was just passing by around here. So, Theodore. What do you think of the guest that Lavenza choose? Doesn't he look fascinating to you?"

Theodore: "Indeed, Elizabeth. Whenever, I saw him for the first time, I can tell that he has the potential that can save the world. He somehow able to rescue Lavenza and our master from Yaldabaoth. That man is full of surprises. However, he still have a lot more to learn regarding about the upcoming event."

Elizabeth: "The end of the world, is it? Yes, I assumed he still got a lot of work to do. Although, looking at him right now reminds us of our guests, correct?" Theodore's expression changes as he shows his sadness. Him thinking about his guest breaks his heart.

Theodore: "Yes. I believe he is." he said weakly. Elizabeth notices his reaction as she starts to comfort him.

Elizabeth: "Don't be upset, my dear brother. I'm sure we can find a way to bring her back. And that's a promise. Even for myself." Elizabeth's expression turns sad as well.

Theodore: "You're planning to bring him back too?" Elizabeth nodded.

Elizabeth: "I'm working on it. But I still need one last ingredient to complete the process. But I'm not sure where to find."

Theodore: "The last ingredient? Hmm...." Theodore thinks about where to find Elizabeth's last ingredient.

Elizabeth: "By the way, Theodore. What were you doing back there when hanging out with Lavenza's guest?" Theodore faces Elizabeth as he heard her question.

Theodore: "Oh that. I was just asking my request to him. Wanting to test him to see if he was capable to save the world."

Elizabeth: "By dancing?"

Theodore: "It an excellent way to show his worth and how much it impacts to the audience. I gotta say he does have some skills to show."

Elizabeth: "What can you expect from Lavenza's guest? I was jealous when she hired such a talented one that even myself can't comprehend."

Theodore: "Same here." Suddenly, Elizabeth pops an idea.

Elizabeth: "Oh I know!" she said as she pokes one of her takoyakis.

Elizabeth: "Hey, Theodore. Say ahhh..." Theodore turns at Elizabeth.

Theodore: "What is it, Eliza--" without finishing his sentence, Elizabeth shoves one of her takoyakis in his mouth. Theodore's eyes widen as he tries to swallow her Takoyaki.

Theodore: "*gulp* *panting* What in tarnation was that for?"

Elizabeth: "Since it getting cold outside. I thought it would be nice if I have to give you one of my Takoyakis to warm you up."

Theodore: "Well, you know that caught me off guard."

Elizabeth: "Yeah well that was my bad habit. My apologies. *giggles*" Elizabeth laughs and so does with Theodore.

Theodore: "Heh. Don't worry about it. You're kinda reminds me of my guest 8 years ago. She brought me to the Takoyaki's place before. That takes me back."

Elizabeth: "It sure does, my dear brother. It sure does." she said while she keeps eating.

(In the train)

As Ren and Ai rode in the train, they speak each other about their wonderful experience. While it not perfect due to the incident, but they were having so much fun when hanging outside. Morgana moves out from Ren's bag as he begins to sleep next to Ai. Ai giggled as she caress Morgana's head. Ren becomes tired after the underground dance. His eyes become heavy as he's about to sleep. Ai notices as she convinces him to get some rest.

Ai: "Seems like you're tired. You can get some rest for now. I'll wake you up when we arrive."

Ren: "Uh sure, sorry, Ai." he said while slowly closes his eyes.

Ai: "It fine, Ren. Besides, I was having so much fun. It not perfect but I did learned something ever since when I hang out with you."

Ai: "Seeing a lot of new stuff, getting caught in dangerous situation, learn something about my mistakes and most importantly I was having fun."

Ai: "Ahhh. Man, I wish I could go out with you more often. Too bad, president Saitou would never allow me to go out with you more than once as I need to take care of my pregnancy. But still I enjoy it as much as anyone else."

Ren still kept his eyes open as he slowly closes them while he listens to Ai.

Ai: "Although, I gotta admit. Hanging out with you was probably the best thing that I ever done. Without knowing you, I probably won't be able to experience all this and I probably won't able to keep believing that my lies are the form of love."

Ai: "Ren... You're my biggest inspiration. The moment when I saw you on stage, you're somewhat changed. You never fazes by anything surrounds you. You let things go wild and follow to your heart's content. It like your heart is always free. *sigh* If only I could be more like you so I can be a star for everyone."

Ren: "Right..." he said while he closes his eyes.

Ren: "To me. You're already a star." he said before he falls asleep.

Ai's eyes widen when Ren said his last words. She begins to think back about their conversation at the ferris wheel.

(Flashback)

Ren: "The word "star" has became associated to very special things to me. And it always been from the bottom of my heart."

Ren: "However, it not easy to love someone if they don't have it takes to be a star. So I can't say the word "star" unless I absolutely feel it from the heart."

(Flashback ends)

Ai: "Huh?"

Ai's face became surprised when she thought about Ren's words during their conversation. Feeling embarrassed, she turns at Ren thinking about what he said. Ai's heart beating so fast as the blush formed on her face. She then realises at what Ren's words truly meant.

Ai: "HUUHHHHHH???????"

End of Prologue - Part 7

Surprise! Y'all didn't expect that I put Theodore along with Elizabeth to be part of the story huh? Sorry for the late upload as I was kept thinking about what ideas I should came up with when writing this chapter. But first I need to address the hardest part of this chapter.

The hardest part of this chapter comes with Ai's relationship with her ex. I tried to do some research regarding about their broke up. So far, they didn't give any clear information about them as it mentioned that they were mutually broke off. So I had to write based on my understanding about Ai's character and her relationship with her ex. I am not sure how to describe it since I need to know about her ex's perspective to get a better picture.

Anyways, please enjoy this fanfic and leave the comments below. I'll try my best to write more chapters as soon as possible.

See you there!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4K 171 53
After a strange encounter with a mysterious man, Berry goes from the freak at school to the girl with a hot man tailing behind her. Has she found som...
4.3M 10.3K 7
Book 3 (New Generation) 1- Mi Esposa 2-Commando's His Treasure 3- Mi Veneno ACE gelaran yang diberikan kepadanya diatas kehebatan dan kebolehannya da...
946K 16K 45
He's the boss and he's the boss in every way. (Story you've probably seen on here before, but it is mine. The other author stole it from me and claim...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...