π“π‘πžπ’π« π…π¨π«πžπ―πžπ«

By avnistorytell_

"Leave me" she whispered breathing heavily not being able to consume the proximity they were in . "I said le... More

Characters
Announcement
01. Advik Raichand
02. Arushi Malik
03. Longing hearts
05. Burning
Synopsis
06. Memories
07. Behavior
08.Control
09. Their Nightmare
10. Contract
11. Beautiful Mess
12. Strangers

04. Two souls

6K 427 21
By avnistorytell_

"Ready?" Aditya barged in the room asking Advik who just nod his head before wearing his rolex watch .

Aditya eyed his bestfriend smirking from head to toe as mischief filled him "Are you really going like this?"

"Why?"

"No , I mean Don't complain me afterwards that some rich spoiled girl fell for you and forcing you to marry her. I mean it's true that your a old log for me but bhai kuch toh khayal kar dusri ladkiyo ka. Itna hot lagega toh wo apne aap ko control kaise karengi" Aditya stopped his blabbering seeing Advik looking at him annoyed .

Guess what! He succeeded.

(Have some conscience for girls bro. They would not be able to control themselves if you will look this hot)

"If you are done with your nonsense toh kya abb chale." Advik spatted pissed before strolling outside to the car .

"Ohh haa uncle ka phone aaya tha . Party shuru ho gai hai aur Malhotras bhi aa gae hai aur ek aur baat" Aditya spoke trying to catch tha pace of his annoyed bestfriend who nodded busily scolling his phone but stooped as Aditya came in front blocking him .

"Abb kya hua tujhe?" Advik asked irritated seeing him blocking his way .

"Tujhe uss writer ko dhundne ki zaroorat nahi hai . Mr Malhotra aur uncle ne abhi phone kiya tha . Wo khud iss party mai aa rahi hai and leave it , you tell . Aisa gossip wali aunty wala muh kyu bana rakha hai as if someone bitched about you on your back " Advik shook his head before making his way towards the car .

( ohh yes uncle called me . The party is started and Malhotras reached too and one more thing )

( Now what happened )

( You don't have to find the writer . Uncle and Mr Malhotra called now . She is coming in the party and you tell why have you made this gossip aunty face )

Aditya and Advik took the back seat as the driver drove from Aditya's penthouse to the party venue . Aditya scrolled through his phone while Advik was deep in his thoughts. His whole being was different. It was so new for him . Anxious, nervous , restless , exited and what not . He was feeling everything together and on top his heart was beating abnormally making him sigh in distress. Aditya was well aware of his state and the reason as well . Even the reaction of his bestfriend in the party is making him shudder . Six years and now his wait was finally over. The second he saw the picture , he stiffed . He thought to inform Advik yesterday only but thought to let it continue naturally. After all it was his right to know about it himself but still he tried to lift Advik's mood a little which seemed Impossible. It seems like he himself doesn't want to do it .

_________________

"Yes dad I know I know , we will be on time . Paparazzi is informed . Everything is settled . Ab aap phone rakho hum bas nikal rahe hai" Shreya hang up the phone entering in her room only to stop on her tracks .

Why? Because her only bestfriend was sitting on the bed and biting her nails nervously.

( Now hang up the call , we are just coming )

Cladded in a simple black anarkali with the stoned dupatta Arushi looked beautiful . She felt herself beautiful but the way her body was reacting terrified her . She didn't even know what she was feeling . The nervousness that she was going to be in front of the world and than this new born feeling which was giving her shivers were not helping either. Its not like she was attending the business party for the first time but the thought that today she would be attending it as her was making her restless and than this sensations . Her heart was beating so fast as if it would just pop out , her palms sweaty and her whole body cold . She knew that it was not nervousness of her revelation but something else . As if something will happen today that will change her life completely.

Her look and outfit 👆

"Kya hua Ru tu itna ghabra kyu rahi hai" Shreya placed her hand on her shoulder asking her concernly .

( What happend Ru , why are you this nervous )

Not being able to control Arushi flung on her clutching her tightly as she spoke " I don't know . It's just everything is feeling different today . Dil bhut ghabra raha hai Shree . Ek kaam kar media ko toh abb tak pata chal hi gaya hoga na ki mai kaun hu toh waha jaane ki kya zaroorat hai . I will stay at home"

( heart is beating so fast shree . Let's do one thing . The media would have known till now about who I am so there is no need to go )

"Shh.....Calm down . Why are you feeling like this . We all will be there with you . Mom dad aur mai bhi , tu tension mat le hum hai na sab thik hoga. Now let's go dad wants you to meet a lot of people today"Shreya spoke rubbing her arm confortly trying to ease her a bit who just nodded in response .

( Mom dad and I will be as well , don't stress yourself . Everything is going to be fine )

_______________

"Don't be nervous shree . Its me who is going to handle the media . Why the hell are you sweating" Arushi asked looking at the girl beside who was clutching her arm while continuously tapping her foot as the venue came in their view making her go hyperventilating.

Shreya was always like this . She was a bold girl from the start , never fearing of anyone but when it came to social gathering and media . She was the most anxious one . One more reason that she chose fashion designing over family business . And Arushi was well aware of this . She knew if this continued than Shreya was definitely going to faint .

"Look at me , hey shree look at me . We are going outside facing the camera and you are not leaving my hand , got it? You are a strong girl right ! Now take a deep breath , inhale and exhale slowly . Ready ?" And as this was the cue , Shreya looked much better giving her a content smile and holding her hand firmly who smiled at her back .

This was the beauty of their friendship. Even without saying anything they both understood each other like an open book . It is not important to know each other for years to become close or to be with each other everytime , its about the heart , the thoughts to match and they both became to each other like this only . When they both were in their lows . They both came in each others life like a shining ray . Supporting each other and handling each other with full strength. Supporting each other and being with each other at the very low times made then read each other now openly. Yes , there are somethings which Arushi didn't tell her not because she doesn't trust her
Its because she doesn't want to scratch that horrible past but still she knows that if Shreya wouldn't be there , she wouldn't have been able to live and same goes for Shreya . She knows Arushi till the core , she knows that she don't know many things of her life and she know the reason as well but this thing never made them to drift apart instead it made their bond more strong with each passing day .

Wiping her her sweat a little Arushi got out of the car following by Shreya as soon media came rushing to them but still with a safe distance because of security.

"How are you feeling to be finally out to the world Miss Malik"

"Snaodrop's book being with a constant position in New York times for the last one year , what is your future plans about it"

"What is the reason of your sudden revelation about your identity Miss Malik"

"What is your message to your followers For the future Miss Malik"

Arushi was bombard with the questions as she answered every question respectively holding Shreya's hand firmly who too answered some questions related to her and their friendship.

***

The large hall of hotel Cruise Palace looked nothing less than a royal ball. Decorated with huge lightening and with the theme of black it absolutely looked aesthetic. A huge chandelier hanging in the middle enhanced the rich walls of the place . Rich elites mingling , business men talking while the women busy in telling the total cost of clothes and necklace they were wearing . Some unknown spoiled bachelors dancing on the dance floor planning to spend their rest of the night in some room . It was very a obvious party .

Advik stood with a blank face and a glass of scotch in his hand observing everything . He never liked it . This show off , business parties which were nothing less than the show of power . He was a man of work and only work and it didn't took people to know that tha man believed in accomplishment , power would come eventually.

A frustrated sigh left as he eyed his only bestfriend who was with him but was eventually too busy flirting with God knows two woman who were completely giving the two men 'just fuck me' look !

Typical !

"Now its really a high time yrr Advik . You are looking as if someone had stolen the blue prints of your important project and now you are going to bankrupt" Aditya whined as he looked at the man beside him who looked at him blankly , planning several ways to murder him maybe .

"If you are done than let's go to dad . He is calling us if you see" Advik ignored his previous remark deliberately as he pointed at Abhinav Raichand who was standing with his wife talking to Yashvardhan and looked at both men calling them over .

Passing a nervous smile at him they both moved towards him .

"Meet him Mr and Mrs Malhotra , my younger son Advik . He had been in Paris for two months for some international project so he was not present in board meetings recently and he is Aditya Singhal , my beatfriend's son and our business partner" Abhinav introduced both men who joined their hands greeting Yashvardhan who smiled at them .

"I heard a lot about their accomplishments in business world Mr. Raichand. No wonder they both are truly deserving" The man laughed lightly patting their back as Aditya grinned while Advik nod his head lightly .

"Ohh by the way where is your daughter Mrs. Malhotra , it has been years I last saw her" Divya asked Priya who looked at her husband questioning about both girls .

"Ohh she is on the way I think , actually she is coming with her bestfriend , the writer who has been invited" Priya acknowledged eyeing the couple as divya's eyes sparkled hearing the news .

Advik stood there listening elders talk while Aditya's ear pricked about the appearance of his maybe future model .

What do I do with him . Advik thought eyeing his bestfriend rolling his eyes internally before turning to get away from the crowd but his steps halted as his heart paced erratically shredding his breath away . His breath shortened as he tried to find the reason desperately begging to God to make it true if what he was thinking was real . His hands fisted trying to control this feeling as Yashvardhan's voice rang in his mind making him froze.

"Ohh there they are , My daughter Shreya Malhotra and her bestfriend Arushi Malik"

Shreya and Arushi came forward as Yashvardhan introduced them to the Raichands.

"And she is Arushi our princess and eventually the mysterious writer who is not anymore mysterious" Yashvardhan as usual bragged about his princess smiling proudly whose cheeks heated up in nervousness as usual not being able to take the compliment.

"Namate" Arushi greeted the couple who smiled at her adoringly . Abhinav Raichand stared at the girl with adore filing his eyes instantly. Something about her made him to give a sense of protectiveness towards her . Divya came forward caressing her head lovingly " Finally I met Snowdrop , my daughter Ishani have been your biggest fan and now I think I am too"

Arushi smiled at the lady while Abhinav looked at her instantly knowing that she too felt the same feeling as he felt .

"Arushi meet them Aditya singhal -" Yashvardhan spoke as Arushi turned to greet the man not listening completely only to get numb at her place "-and Advik Raichand , Mr. Raichand's younger son"

~~

He didn't know what happend . Just her name and than everything blurred . Every voice , every person it was only her . It felt like the first breeze of spring taking his whole soul , shivering him till the core . He knew he was living but he never felt it , he knew he had heart but he never acknowledged it because according to him she took everything with herself. His breath , his heart , his soul just everything leaving him in this maze where he didn't know how to live but still he did , for this day because he promised himself to live for her and to live his forever with her. Now when she was standing just behind him, he felt like it all got worth. A shaky breath left his lips as he closed his eyes in serenity listening her voice . Trackling his jaw tightly and fisting his hands so tightly that his knuckles turned white only to control his emotions.

The time finally came . It fucking came to make everything right . To finally live his life , to finally breath .

Slowly turning around Advik eyed the girl in simple black bordered anarkali looking out of world . It was always like that , her simplicity, her doe honey brown eyes and her simple smile which made a spell on him destroying and ruining him in her innocence.

He desperately waited for her to turn around.

And the hell broke when finally her honey brown orbs crashed with his hazel ones . As if the time stopped they both became frozen . It felt that it has been just yesterday when he saw her for the first time . A girl with round specs , cladded in off white chikankari kurti . She was sitting silently at the corner of cafeteria reading a book and munching on her fries . The same time when he fell in love with her hard and hopelessly. She was same , same face , same honey brown orbs which ignited the fire inside him , same chubby cheeks and button nose which gave her the innocence he always wanted to protect , same rose like lips which always ignited the fire of deep desire within him burning him ruthlessly , the same apple fragrance which always gave him peace, the same polite voice and the same her . His butterfly .

Arushi couldn't feel anything . Her body became cold , hands clammy and sweaty seeing her past standing in front of her . It felt like deja vú . Everything seemed same, the same as she fisrt saw him . The same man with whom she got collided with in the corridor spilling her cold coffee on his white shirt. The same hazel eyed man whom she fell in love with when he stood for her for the first time or for when the first time someone stood for her protecting her with a invisible shield . Her first family , first friend , first crush and her forever love , her Advik . It felt like everything numbed from her senses to her existence, only the man standing in front of him looked real . The man who stole her heart and captivated her whole existence. In whose eyes she emerged herself completely and the one who broke her . Her face paled as she looked over him who didn't changed a bit . Same hazel brown eyes with the shade of night ocean , the same slight curly hair falling over his forehead a little , the same broad shoulder and huge frame just he became more muscled up . It's just now he looked more manly . The boyish personality changed into a handsome dominating man who numbed her gaze , as if warning her to not look away and she sucked in a sharp breath sensing the same effect she felt he had on her . Everything was same . The same he . Her Avi .

"Advik Raichand" Arushi flinched slightly coming out of her trance hearing the deep voice shuddering her only to see the man in front of her with his extended hand . Face filled with a deep intense emotion which she failed to contemplate . Her eyes close to brimming due to the situation she was in .

"Arushi Malik" She managed to utter the words meekily without shuttering forwarding her hand . As soon as her warm small hand engulfed in his , he felt his heart for the first time beating lively in the past Six years . How much he missed it . Her voice , her fragrance and her soft touch .

Arushi felt a bolt of current pass through her body feeling his cold hands engulfed in her shivering her to the core . Anderaline rushed through her distructively before she took her hand away . Immediately.

"Nice to meet you Miss Malik" he spoke as he clenched his jaw slightly not liking her scoop away from him. Again .

"Same here Mr. Raichand" She replied stabilizing her breath .

The two stared at each other forgetting everything . One looked determine now to do anything and everything to keep her close while the other stood numb trying to run away from him as far as possible .

Eyes clashed and heart beating in a rythem of their unspoken love which once left them broken . One who broke it even before building it and the one who watched everything snatched from her in a blink . One who lived all these years in her memories determined to live their future together and the other who even after loving ran away just to save him .

But she knew there was no going back .

~~~~~

All the readers please vote and comment on this chapter kyuki mujhe tumhare comments padhna accha lagta hai yar , samjha karo :)

Sugars Follow my Instagram account avnistorytell_ for the updates related to the stories .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.8K 18
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’, π’”π’–π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’†, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ...
326K 24.6K 42
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
619K 23K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thornsπŸ₯€ He was the thorn that would destroy herπŸ”± Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
2.3M 85.3K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...