Unpopular {lrh}

By tumblrneymar

When the most popular guy at school falls for the least popular girl at school but he treats her like trash... More

one
Two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
Not an update
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three

seventeen

319 7 4
By tumblrneymar

Me and Luke left the park.

On the way back to the hotel, we decided to grab some ice cream.

Luke kindly bought the ice cream himself even though I offered to pay.

While we were walking I decided I wanted to tell Luke something too.

"You know last night?"

"Yeah. It was great."

"It was my first time."

Luke was speechless. He didn't know what to say.

I knew he had done it with girls before me. I just didn't know who.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked while putting his ice cream pot in the bin.

"Surprisingly, you didn't. I actually really enjoyed last night. I just wished we did it under better circumstances. Now we have to face up to what we have done, which kinda sucks."

"Yeah. I don't know what we are going to say."

We soon arrived back at the hotel and thankfully nobody from our school was their.

They must have went to the Anne Frank museum or shopping.

I brought Luke back to my room so we could hang out.

Actually, we did more than hangout.

We slept together, AGAIN.

But this time, thankfully nobody caught us.

After, me and Luke went downstairs to the restaurant to grab some food.

The restaurant was open 24/7 so when we got hungry during the night, we could just go downstairs and grab a three course meal. Ha.

A/n - this was also a small chapter. I'm just so ready for this book to be done. Like I have so many more ideas I want to write! Thanks for reading!!xoxo Amy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.5K 15
When a girl who doesn't believe in love and a boy who wants to fall in love, meet.
2.3K 35 24
When the vacant house next to the 5SOS house is bought and a mysterious girl moves in with her family, the boys have their sights set on her.
271K 5.8K 54
Where the new girl who has secrets she would rather keep hidden and the popular jock who is always the center of attention collide
10.3K 654 13
"I know this isn't love, but it's close, so damn close to that." Through fate, circumstances and time machines, two people, one boy and one girl fro...