Destined To Be His | JJK

By thvvantae

from traveling to seoul with her best friend and later on robbed and assaulted; planned by her best friend. t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36 (bonus)

26

666 32 15
By thvvantae

jungkook walk to the door to answer after hearing the doorbell ring. he tap on the security camera, but nobody was there. " that's strange," he said to himself.

" guys, are we expecting anyone?" jungkook ask his friends, mingyu and eunwoo. " uh no bro, why?" mingyu rose up from the couch and approach jungkook by the door.

" someone ringed the doorbell, but i looked at the security camera and there's nobody." he tap on the camera once again, still empty.

mingyu frowned and open the door to find a bag of takeout. " you ordered food, bro." he said picking it up. jungkook shakes his head, " no i didn't."

" but it's for you," eunwoo points out the name and bt21 cooky sticker. " the fuck? i didn't order any food, guys. i'm so deadass."

" there's a note here." mingyu peek into the bag and took a piece of paper. he reads it and his face turned pale. he steps inside and urge jungkook to lock the door.
" what's wrong? what does the note say?"

jungkook took the note from his hand and reads it.

' hi jungkookie, this is your favorite food so i hope you like it. i want you to be mine and forget about that girl celeste. she's fluent in korean so what? i'm better. i know you better than her. better than anyone. i want you so bad you don't understand. she doesn't deserve you. give me a chance, please, kookie. i added my number here so you can contact me whenever you can. i love you and enjoy your gift.'

~ your wifey.

xxx xxx xxx

jungkook took a screenshot of the note and grab the food from mingyu and walk to the kitchen. he tear up the note to pieces and toss the takeout in the trash bin.
" bullshit." the light from his eyes disappeared as he push his tatted hand through his hair.

" now that's just too far." eunwoo let out a sigh and sat on the couch, munching on some chips. " that's the thing about being a global star. your fans just don't know when to leave you alone. it's like constant stalking, lack of privacy and all that. i'm not going to let this one slide." the idol said before taking his phone from the counter. he went through his contacts and tap on celeste's name.

celi darling💗:
hi my love

koo bun💘:
hey princess, are you on your
way to the movies?

celi darling💗:
yea babe.
i'm in the car right now.
whats up?

koo bun💘:
nothing, sweetheart.
just calling to check in on you.

jungkook nervously bite his lower lip.

celi darling💗:
what's the matter, hub?

koo bun💘:
we'll talk when you come back, love.

celi darling💗:
babe, what's going on?
your tone sounds off and i can sense
you're in distress.
talk to your babe, hm?
what's wrong my love?

koo bun💘:
princess i can't speak about this matter
over the phone.
i will when you come home, yea?
don't worry, i'm okay.
i want you to enjoy your time.

incoming facetime call from ' celi darling💗'

jungkook tap on accept.

celi darling💗:
promise me that you're okay?
pinky promise.

koo bun💘:
i promise, baby.
pinky promise.

celi darling💗:
okay i believe you.
do you like my outfit?

she pose for the camera and jungkook immediately took a screenshot.

koo bun💘:
i love it baby girl.
you look so stunning.
wanna kiss that waist so bad

celi darling💗:
babee stop.

koo bun💘:
are you only going with melissa?

celi darling💗:
and a couple of our coworkers, babe.

koo bun💘:
be careful, baby.

celi darling💗:
i will, love.
you look so cuddly.

she pouted.

koo bun💘:
i do?

celi darling💗:
yes, babe.
your cheeks, i wanna bite them.

celeste made grabby hand toward the phone and jungkook brought his face to the camera. she giggle and took some screenshots of him.

koo bun💘:
should i pick you up after you're done?

celi darling💗:
yea babe.
it's safer that way.

~~~

"as soon as he's with her, we don't even exist anymore" mingyu said, watching his friend hang up the facetime call with his girlfriend. jungkook chuckled and place his phone on the counter. " don't start with that,"

eunwoo and mingyu shareda glance, " so tell us about the vacation to greek. how was it?"

" i thought i talked to you about that." the idol raised his brow at his friends. " it seems so unreal that you fell in love with a fan, kook. cause for some idols it doesn't end well." eunwoo shrug his shoulders.

" i knew celeste was right for me. what makes our relationship healthy is that she treats me as her man not an idol. it makes me love her more and more. i'm not saying our relationship is perfect, there's always petty arguments but we always communicate and solve it." jungkook explain to the boys.

" damn, she can handle you?" mingyu added. " very well. she's different and perfect, just for me." he ran his tongue over his lip piercing.

" i need a woman like that and those are very rare to find. like so deadass. someone can play you just like that." mingyu said. jungkook tied his hair up into a man bun" you'll find the right one,"

" let's go to the club, i need to loosen up." eunwoo suggested.

-----

celeste came out of the restaurant to see jungkook scrolling through his phone, leaning against his mercedes benz amg gt63. celeste giggle and went to him.
" hi babe,"

jungkook lifted his head to gaze at his girlfriend and said, "hey you, come here." he pulled her in for a sweet kiss, and celeste responded by placing her hand on his toned chest. "missed you," he mumbled against her lips. "missed you too, my love," she replied.

" did you have fun?" he asks opening the passenger door for her. " yea, i did." she peck his cheek as a thank you and got in the car. jungkook went on the other side and hopped in, putting on his seatbelt. " i'm glad princess."

" what did you and the boys do?"

" we went to the club and had a couple of drinks. i had to drop mingyu and eunwoo off because they were so drunk." he started the ignition and drive off, placing his other hand on her thigh. celeste nodded her head and play with the rings on his fingers.

jungkook stole a glance at celeste and brought her hand to his lips, giving it a few gentle pecks. celeste blushed and rested her head on the window. "let's spend the night under the stars," she murmured, closing her eyes.

" is that what you want, baby?"

" yes please."

" whatever my princess wants she gets." he stops the car at the red light and celeste inch over and kiss his lips. jungkook responded by cupping her cheek, kissing back slowly. they pulled away hearing a car honk at them. the pair laugh and shared a quick kiss before driving off.

they drove to the store and bought a couple of things they'll need.

" so refreshing," celeste throw her arms in the air feeling the breeze of the beach. jungkook place the basket on the sand and pick her up, running in the water.

celeste let out a light scream, circling her legs and arms around him and hide her face in his neck. " late night swim?" he whispered in her ear, planting a subtle kiss on her jaw. " yea babe."

the pair remove their clothes and ventured further into the waves. as they waded deeper, the water rose around their ankles, then their calves, and finally to their waists. celeste put her head on jungkook's shoulder as he hold onto her hips.

jungkook explained what had happened earlier with the sasaeng fan. he told her about the note he received along with the food and to say celeste was pissed would be an understatement. " i think she's the one i saw at work before. you surprised me and when we were having our moment, i saw her in the crowd. the look she gave me wasn't welcoming. seems like that saeggi wanted to fight me." celeste lowly chuckled.

" let's forget about that, love. it's irrelevant."

" you're mine, koo." celeste pouted causing jungkook to coo softly at how adorable his baby looked. " i'm yours, princess. only yours." he rises up her chin and kisses her lips.

celeste hum loving the feeling of his lips on her own. she traced his shoulder tattoo, and slip her tongue inside his mouth.
they made out which led to jungkook making love to celeste, kissing the waist he adores so much, admiring her beauty and cherishing everything about her.

" you cold, baby?" jungkook felt his girl shiver in his embrace. " a bit, hub." she snuggle close. " i'll put a ring on that finger if you keep calling me that, love. chill out." he cuddle her and squish her face cheeks with his palm.
celeste let out a muffled giggle tracing his birth flower on his forearm.

" am i giving you enough love?" she gazes into his eyes. " of course, petal. more than i've ever imagined." he nuzzle their noses, drawing her possibly close. " you promise?" celeste eyes filled with tears. " i promise, my baby girl." jungkook tone softened as he caress her hair. celeste rest her chin on his bare chest, gazing at him.
" come here, sweetheart." he kisses her lips and gently utter out, " i love you,"

" i love you more koo."

realleste just posted a few attachments.

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 eunwo.o_c and 15,902,717 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

realleste- he's my baby not yours😚

-comments are limited-

~min9yu_k- never seen him this happy before, cel
~thv- he's all yours
~j.m- let them knowwww
~agustd- finally
~eunwo.o_c- the affect you have on him is beyond me😩
~ xeesoxee - your man your man🤭
~jin- y'all heard her🙄
~rkive- @jungkook.97 this why you couldn't answer my call?
~uarmyhope - real glow
~ vantae- yep we know🌚
~ withyoubts- awwh koo🥹

----

a/n: i wanted to add that part where jungkook posted on weverse about a fan who delivered food to his
place—well i won't consider them a fan because what they did was insane and very disrespectful.

now let's continue on with the book.

see you in the next chapter loveliessss🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 924 35
"I'm always doubting myself, but here he is, believing in me. And, now he's looking at me with that smile that never fails to make my heart flutter...
2.4K 114 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
18.5K 563 21
⭕KTH×YN ⭕What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...
25.6K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...