๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ | lando norris

By landosmclaren

"I never thought I would meet my yellow." lando norris x oc More

yellow - lando norris.
introduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight

Seven.

7.4K 120 9
By landosmclaren

𝐓𝐇𝐄 temperature was rising every minute of the day. When I arrived at track with Charles, he showed me the hospitality side of Ferrari, so I could have a drink while he got ready. I ordered a iced coffee and waited until the first free practice was starting.

I texted Olivia what my plans were for the upcoming days in Italy. My flight was on Monday and luckily in the evening. So I have Monday all day to myself here in Italy.

Charles was really determined to win this weekend because all of tifosi was here. Monza is one of the most historic races and the fans go crazy here. Even when we arrived there were hundreds of people waiting for Charles to arrive. I didn't see Lando arrive, so he was probably already here or was still on his way. I wanted to wish him luck, so I texted him.

I hope that even if he has a girlfriend officially, that we'll still be friends and hang out. It would be a shame to let a new friendship go. Twitter has been all around this relationship. There were pictures of Lando and a girl with blonde hair walking on the streets holding hands. Another picture of them whispering and laughing with each other. They looked cute together but she didn't look right next to Lando, I could see from a couple of pictures that they didn't have a really good chemistry, but it isn't my relationship so I wouldn't know.

It was time for the first practice to start, so I went off to the garage where Charles appointed me to before he left, to go get ready. There we many people standing in Charles his garage. Most of them worked there and some were attending because they probably spend too much money for it.

Charles wasn't in his car yet. On the screen nearby from where I was standing, showed that three cars were going on track. A clip later the cameraman was filming Charles. He was putting in his earbuds and his balaclava. Someone gave him his helmet that was beautifully designed for this special weekend. I only noticed a second later that he was standing right next to me. He didn't notice because, he was putting on his helmet and hans device.

He turned around and finally noticed me. I gave him a small smile as he took a step forward.

"Wish me luck." He says.

The helmet kinda muffled his words but I could still hear him. I was close enough to give him a small hug to wish him luck.

"Don't do anything stupid and be safe." I say.

I didn't know much about the sport but, I know that if you hit something really bad, that there would be a chance he could die. That would be the worst first F1 experience ever.

Charles got into his car and I looked back at the screen. The cameraman had filmed their hug. It wasn't bad but the title in the corner said; partner of Charles Leclerc. For the record I'm not and why would they assume that?

The screen flashed to the McLaren garage. Lando was also getting ready. He was putting on his helmet and hans device. Lando was looking at the screen. A small couple of seconds the clip of me and Charles was seen, but it changed because they started to film Lando getting ready.

His eyes looked very tired when he was sitting in his car. Maybe he had a bad night or it was just his serious face. His eyebrows were knitted if he was angry or something. Probably just focus.

He drove away from the garage and the screen popped to the track filming the cars. Max of course had the fastest times because the red bull this year is too fast. I don't know what they did to the car but it's like a rocket ship.

Commentary; "oh what has happend here? Lando Norris has crashed into the barriers and it's a big one. The red flag is coming out but there is still no movement in the car."

Jesus christ Lando.

I moved closer to the screen. Trying to see if there was a sign of movement. At that moment a thumbs up came out the car. Some marshals came to his car trying to see if anything has happend. Lando removed his steering wheel with one hand and the marshals helped him get out of the car. His arm was kept close to his chest as if he was wearing a sling. He probably hit his arm or wrist while crashing.

All cars went back to the garages and I didn't notice because the screen was still showing Lando. He removed his helmet with on arm and gave it to a marshal. He quickly put out a thumbs up again and got into the safety car.

Commentary; A brutal crash for the twenty-three year old. He's taking to the medical centre and we'll hear soon enough if he's okay.

A small tap was felt on my left shoulder. I was so focused on the screen that I didn't even notice everything around me. Charles stood next to me.

"It will take a while before we can race again." He said with a big sigh. "Do you know if he's alright."

"Uhm, they're taking him to the medical centre and then we hear more. I should probably text him if he's okay." My last words a bit soft.

"His girlfriend is probably there so he'll be fine." I laugh to myself. It was kinda weird if you walked by to be honest.

"Nah, they stopped it. She liked the paparazzi photos." Charles laughed.

"Oh no, is he alone right now?"

"Probably."

Charles his strategist asked him over so I was stood alone again. Just like Lando alone in that centre, poor guy.

Imogen
Are u okay?

Lando
my arm hurts pretty bad and I'm alone
waiting for my scans.

Imogen
we can call in a minute if you want?

Lando
Sounds good.                                             

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 later Lando's caller id showed up on my screen. I clicked on the green button and waited for his face to show up.

"Ah, my entertainment." He says.

"Always right? How's it going." I ask worried. If it was broken on strained, he wouldn't be able to drive for at least six weeks.

"It hurts and I have to wait. I'm alone and it's fucking cold here." He complained.

I wanted to respond until someone came into his room. He put his phone down and it covered the sounds on the background. A minute later his face was back on the screen and the normal volume was normal.

"Sorry, the doctor came in."

"And? What did he say?"

"My wrist is broken, so I won't be able to drive for six or seven weeks and I have to have surgery tomorrow. This sucks." He wanted to hit the bed with his hand but stopped before he could.

"I'm sorry to heat that Lando. Is there someone coming with you to the hospital?" I wondered. If he was gonna go alone, I would visit him as fast as I could.

"Yes. The girl I was dating is no longer dating me, so this weekend I'm alone here." He sighs. "Wait, what if you come with me? You're great entertainment and I won't be alone."

His voice was much more excited now. I really want to go with him but I would have to ask Charles if he's okay with it.

"One second." I held my hand against the speaker and walked over to Charles, who was still waiting to get into the car.

"Lando asked me if I would keep him company. His wrist is broken." I quickly explain to Charles.

"Go with him."

I quickly thanked him and gave hug for good luck again. "Okay, send me your location and I'll come to you. Do you need anything?"

"Can you please ask someone at McLaren for my clothes and phone?"

"On my way." I respond.

-

Okay so, I have planned my plot and where I wanna go. Also I want to clear up that the girl Lando was seeing was just a fling and they thought it was hos girlfriend.

Yes I used Daniel's injury for the plot: have a good recovery Dani. But Daniel isn't hurt in the story. Also I want to put in like texting even if it's just for fill up chapters.

They'll contain some texts and then just a paragraph. But mostly it will just be paragraphs like the chapters before.

XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THE 1 By Lan

Romance

93.4K 2K 23
"And if my wishes came true, it would have been you" - Taylor Swift "Lando your the 1" - McLaren It all started when Julie Leclerc met Lando Norris...
2M 39.3K 89
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -------------------- Being the s...
308K 4.5K 58
With you by my side, the sky will never be grey again
702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...