๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ

3K 105 376
By izythescientist

FWU , 014

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                     B: </3

"ɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ, ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴜꜰᴏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ"

ꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʙʏ ꜰʀᴀɴᴋ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑. — ✧ ゚.

"𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙂𝘼 𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘼 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆!" notti huffed scrummaging , trying his best to let himself out of edot's grip. "WORD TO MY DEADS IF YOUN LEMME GO—"

"YOUN DOIN NUN THO." 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙞 bucked at him, a sly smile on his face as he hiked his pants up, "SO WASSUP? YOU TRYNA SHAKE?" he furrowed his eyebrows slightly bending down, "CAUSE YOU MAD I GOT YA BITCH  WHO WAS NEVER YOURS?" he kept his voice at the same volume as notti's.

ouuu's were  voiced throughout the hallway that was cleared out just for the two— a lil circle of niggas just straight up surrounding them with cameras. 

"YO LET MY MANS GO!" ddot furrowed his eyebrows seeing how hot makai was actually talking, "deadass." he spat making edot sigh — officially giving up. the minute he lifted his arm notti charged into makai, sending him into the wall harshly.

"DAMNNNNNNNNNN!" everyone done said in sync, on sum "i know that hurt" because notti shoved makai into the brick walls, and he made sure to do just that. he been planning to fight this nigga.

then notti started wrestling this nigga, beating him to the grounddd. makai tried his best to defend himself but due to him being on the floor, nun much was able to be done.

"BEAT HIS ASS TWIIIIIN!" courtney screamed — mad hype. & y'all already know where courtney is dd is not to far from there, "NAAAAAAH!" he yelled, his arms stretched over her shoulder.

the crowd actually started going fully crazy because this was a clear ass fight, no security, teachers, or nun. it was perfect. the punches notti was throwing was real clear too, with no pauses in between to give makai time to react. he was doin his shit in.

"YEAAA," notti lifted himself up so he stood up standing straight, using his foot to now kick him, "WHO A BITCH NIGGA?" he smiled wide, "TALK ON HER AGAIN NIGGA AND WORD TO EVERYTHING I LOVE IMA BOOM YOU!" he threatened, his finger close to his face in which makai quickly smacked away now standing up, tryna act like he wasn't just getting bitched a few seconds ago.

notti noticed this and tilted his head, "OH WASSUP?" he kept his loud voice, he licked his lips getting his fighting stance as he backed up, leaving notti to only get closer, "NIGGA—" makai cut himself off, feeling a sense of fear fuel his body seeing notti actually tryna give him a fair fight, letting him get up.

now makai had to actually try, and he knew he'd prolly get his ass beaten even worse then a few seconds ago.

"THIS NIGGA BOUT DUMB AS SHIT!" dd called out, his comments bein louder than the crowds, "YO FUCK UP!" makai turned to dd making him jerk his head back looking around, "weren't you just gettin beat on a few seconds ago?" courtney retorted, not letting that nigga try nun with dd.

the crowd went quiet tryna see dd's reaction but the fact that courtney did it for him made everyone mad hype all over again. cause yes, everyone done knew how dd was about her. dd had a big smile as he brought courtney closer to him, "WORD!" he shouted laughing.

makai just looked around seeing everyone clown the shit outta him, and a big wave of embarrassment just went over him — heavily. he quickly looked over to notti was laughing at his brother and ran towards him, his arms open to hold his legs as he attempted to crash him into the ground.

notti took notice instantly and sent this nigga back, like alla way back with one firm ass push, "NIGGA WHAT? YOO YOU PUSSY BRO." he shouted, anger laced in his voice as he got closer about to press him, "PUSSY ASS LIL BROKE NIGGA—"

then everyone suddenly went quiet. notti ain't care at first but hearing a familiar voice made his once mad demeanor fade away as he turned towards her.

"fuck is— what?"  𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪 stood next to solana who was equally in total shock, everyone done turned to face the two specifically looking at ashanti.

makai's face quickly softened as he slowly got his back off the wall, "i'm sorry ma, th—"

"NA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" notti snapped, anger all around him again, he pushed him back into the wall now backing him in the corner, "ACTING LIKE YALL ALL COOL TOGETHER AND SHIT," he continued as he hiked up his pants, now jealously in his demeanor.

"SHE DON'T WANT CHU!" he bucked at his making makai laugh, "THAS MY BITCH NIGGA, FUCK IS YOU—"

broooo, the way notti started beating this nigga in the corner. his first punch literally made makai stop talking, and instead the sound of his teeth cracking was heard making everyone scream fully, realizing that notti was genuinely hurting makai — bad.

makai wasn't even trying to act strong or nun. he quickly put his hands on his mouth & his tooth that started hurting like a mf as notti bent down to get on his level, sending hard ass punches everywhere, letting makai feel that everywhere.

makai hadn't felt pain like this ever before. it was happening allll at once, no breaks. he felt blood rushing out his mouth as cramps began to flow throughout his body, making him curse under his breath.

"BREAK IT UP!" the assistant principal yelled from a distance making everyone collectively evaporate. but the way this was looking everyone knew notti was gon get into big ass trouble, so dd & ddot had to yank notti away from makai, but notti was lowkey fighting them asses too.

"MY HEART CHILL," ddot tried to calm him down but ain't shit was working, instead notti redirected his focus on makai seeing him slowly get back up, his body visibly weak, "THAT AIN'T YO BITCH NIGGA!" notti yelled smiling dumb hard, "CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT— NAH REMEMBER WHEN YA BROKE ASS COULDN'T FUCKING ORDER HER MCDONALDS?" he asked making everyone who was still tryna move around but the hallways were mad crowded start wildin, cause who can't afford mcdonald's?

notti laughed seeing everyone's reaction, "YEAAAAA! NIGGA IM THE REASON WHY HA SHIT WAS ON DO NOT DISTURB FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT." he proudly said, tryna get around his friends trying his best to make makai hear him clearly.

"I TOOK YA JAWN TO MCDONALDS, SHIT YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD! NOW IMAGINE WHAT ELSE IMMA DO FOR HER THAT YOU CAN'T!" he chuckled seeing the assistant principal attend to makai first since he was literally moving in pain. but notti ain't care bout nunnadat, "CAUSE SHEON LIKE BROKE NIGGAS!" notti finally finished catching the attention of the assistant principal making him move behind the crowd tryna hide, "you done nigga?" dd furrowed his eyebrows with a smile on his face, cause it was just funny to see how he kept going & makai tried not to act bothered and focus on his pain.

notti backed into a wall frantically looking around furrowing his eyebrows, "na where my girl at?" he quickly asked making laughs erupt from his friends since that's the only people who heard him, they been used to notti referring to ashanti as "my girl" but the fact that he just got finished fucking up her actual nigga was crazy.

notti wasn't laughing now though, he was dead serious. "i made her go get water so she don't see you beat on dat bum ass nigga." solana mumbled nonchalantly looking around making notti nod startin to head for that exact direction, moving discreet so none of the teachers that were progressively appearing saw him.

he been knew he was in big ass trouble.

— <3 .

he finally saw her walking towards the pack of water bottles making him softly smile after being mad all day, "shanti." he called out making her turn around, her face written with fear, "ethan why did you—"

"i'm sorry shanti." he started, walking more close to her as her back laid on the wall. "that nigga just not for you." notti said following ashanti with his eyes as she tried to look away but he kept making eye contact with her.

he grabbed her jaw making her face him, "𝘪 𝘢𝘮." notti confidently stated, his smile growing bigger. "and now we can finally be together, youn gotta give me no excuse bout that bum ass nigga." he said making shanti lowly scoff, realizing that's all he cares about.

and it most definitely is.

notti held her face with her hand as he continued, "ima show you better than him, i promise you. that nigga barely even did half the things i could do for you." he told her, "broke ass n—"

"ethan stop calling him broke." ashanti quickly cut him off, ever since makai didn't buy her mcdonald's cause he ain't have the money for it making notti take her to mcdonald's, notti couldn't stop calling that nigga broke. he softly laughed, "okay my bad, but what i said is true. lemme show you better than that nigga." he pleaded looking over her pretty face making her smile, she loved hearing him talk like this to her,  "aren't they gonna suspend you?" she slightly furrowed her eyebrows.

notti quickly nodded like it wasn't a question cause it really wasn't, "yea but ion give a fuck, they can kick me outta dis bitch for all i care. ima still do it again for you shanti." he replied making butterflies instantly erupt in ashanti's stomach.

he brought her face closer to his as his eyes diverted down to her lips than back to her eyes, "this shit all for you mama, i just wanna be yours." ethan lowly spoke above a whisper keeping eye contact with ashanti,

"you know that's all i want." he continued now mumbling before leaning closer, closing the gap between their lips, 

𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒: 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙.

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 ! — 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 014

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖 — ✧ ゚.

ʜᴏᴍᴇ , 3:22 pm

"𝘖𝘒𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘠, 𝘓𝘌𝘔𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘠𝘈𝘓𝘓." shanti playfully rolled her eyes running her fingers through her hair as she looked around making her two friends laugh, "girlllllllaa." solana smiled stretching her legs more on the comfortable couch.

"naaah tell us thooo!" courtney smiled leaning a lil forward as ashanti sighed looking around, "NEVERMINDDDD!" solana yelled seeing ashanti was about to make it into a whole thing again, "NOOOOOO!" ashanti quickly said after before sitting up on the couch to face her two best friends.

"i basically wasn't tryna be there no more, so i gotta ride home." she simply explained looking between sola and courtney as they both tilted their heads, "..so who took you home?" courtney questioned making ashanti look around.

"aaron did." she softly smiled lying, as solana and courtney started cheering & shouting like they was lil ass kids. ashanti laughed watching them, she then started picking at the charms of her nails — her mind going back to how she still has her ex boyfriend in her room upstairs.

there was no way for him to leave without him being noticed by her two friends since ashanti convinced them to stay in her living room cause her room was "messy", she wasn't thinking at all when she threw him in her house so now her mind was just crowded with all typa things.

but she wasn't thinking that solana & courtney would really find out, if only notti would just stay quiet and put for like 30 more minutes, then they she would get them to eventually leave.

ashanti ran her hands through her little sisters curls as she sat next to her on the couch, her eyes focused on her ipad. "and how was he talkin? cause..." courtney trailed off, knowing aaron under the influence asks as an truth serum. 

solana hummed right after courtney finished, also knowing that was true. ashanti tilted her head slightly looking up indicating she was thinking, "you know he was calling me ma and shit, sayin that i'm gorgeous." she told her friends, half lying. she did get called gorgeous that night but not by aaron.

"AWWWWWWH," courtney randomly blurted, the sudden volume making tiana flinch. "girl you scaring titi." solana smiled as courtney shook her head, "my fault but you already knowin shanti, you got mad niggas on you now." she spoke and that was reaaaal true. 

ever since school started everyone's eyes went to ashanti, and it used to be because of what happened with her and notti but now it was because she was deadass just soo pretty. like she barely posted even though she had a whole lotta pictures & videos of herself on her phone too, so they really just saw her beauty frl in person. she was really who niggas thought about when they say, "the most baddest girls don't be posting" , & she had niggas coming up to solana and courtney, asking them to put him on with shanti. but the answer was always finna be no.

shanti just lowly hummed, "i guess." she mumbled, not even acknowledging half the niggas that stay staring at her, wanting her & allat cause she ain't want nunnadem. she wanted him but she wasn't letting herself have him, so now she's just lowkey letting herself struggle by restricting herself from wanting anybody else.

cause she kneeeeew if notti knows that she still loves & wants him, he'd be sooo happy. so happy to the point where he'd gradually "forget" about alla the other shit that happened the first time they were together, tryna focus on now.

but ashanti didn't wanna focus on now, she barely could if she wanted too. she still wanted to talk to him about everything that happened, and get in this nigga mind because the way he could do that then come back all sorry & shit..? it basically baffled ashanti. 

and it was these things, like him pulling up on her and telling her all of the things she needs to hear, him helping her with her panic attacks, or just him calming her down in general that made ashanti almost think that he was different — but that's what she thought last time.

then when her mind goes back to around when they first met? those were two completely different people, she don't care what nobody says. now she's slowly seeing the old version of him come back.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑. — ✧ ゚.

NOTTI KISSED HIS TEETH hearing his older brother scold him on the phone, yellin at him to come to the studio. "— AND YOU KNOW YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TO DO YA VERSE TOO!" dd shouted, "LIKE NIGGA.. WHERE ARE YOU AT?" he finally asked, after five minutes of just going off on him.

a quick smile formed on notti's lips as he swayed gently in ashanti's spinning chair, looking at himself in her mirror. 

he missed her room soo bad, and this just helped him realize even more. her room usually always stayed clean, smelled good, and was mad comfy. so when ashanti told him to go to her room, he wasn't wasting noooo time.

this nigga really made himself comfortable too, taking off his hoodie since it was warm in her room carefully placing it where she had a lil stand for her bags & coats. he sat nice in her spinning chair that was supported by one of her pillows that he laid on with his back. he didn't even care if he was gon be cooped up in her room for hours on end, as long as he's in it.

he was hearing her & her friends laughs & shit, so he was at least happy so sounded somewhat normal knowin half of it was prolly fake.

"HELLO?" dd snapped notti out of his lil trance making him roll his eyes, "imma be there ight—"

"WHEN? TOMORROW?" dd sarcastically said knowing they had school tomorrow, a lil laugh slipped from notti's lips cause he knew dd ain't really care about music, he just knew how much notti cared about so as his big brother he had to keep him on his shit so notti don't regret it later.

but now notti didn't care, not at all if it came to the person that made him fully forget about his music. the fame that kept continuously coming his way left his mind the second he saw ashanti.

& it was crazy because he remembers how he first came to ashanti when he wanted to be commit to music and she was the one who kept telling him to do it. like it was ashanti — who almost never posted but always reposted his songs and took dumb pictures of him inna studio as a sneak peek for his viewers.

"just gimmie like ten minutes." notti mumbled reaching for his car keys that sat on his pocket, "imma be there." he spoke sighing, not wanting to actually go.

dd kissed his teeth, "ight nigga, imma see you." he spoke as notti said his goodbyes getting off the phone, looking around in the room now hearing ashanti & her friends crying laughing. like they sounded goneee, ashanti's ugly laugh that notti would be rollin onna floor about was heard too. 

this was real regular though, courtney & solana be having ashanti laughing all of the time — forgetting about everything else. shanti reaaaally loves anything that's like an escape from her reality, so being with her best friends is sum she loves dearly. especially seeing how much they care about her.

they have definitely grown to be a lil over protective about ashanti seeing how much times she's got hurt repeatedly. that's kinda how everyone is, they hate sitting and watching someone like ashanti who has a big ass heart get heart all of the time— that deadass irks them.

notti licked his lips, his eyes still going around her room tryna figure out how he was bouta leave cause the more he thought about it the more he actually had to go to the studio and record his verse. he didn't have ashanti's number no more so he couldn't text her to ask if she could try & distract solana & courtney too. so this nigga was just hopeless.

but it was definitely not giving that, cause he still had a smile on his face from the simple mere fact that ashanti's involved.

his eyes immediately went to the door hearing it have loooud creak — his heart rate starting to rise.

he was left confused seeing no one by the door until his eyes slowly dropped down to see shanti's little sister — tiana who gradually grew a big grin on her face.

notti could quickly tell she was about to scream his name cause that's what she be doing whenever she sees someone she knows, but this time it was different cause she ain't seen notti in dumb long.

but they had the best & cutest relationship brooo. like even ashanti could admit that out of her boyfriends tiana was always more open towards notti & more comfortable. whenever he used to come over she always be right next to notti, not even giving ashanti any space to be close to him. they was sooo many pictures of them sleeping together in the car or in the house, notti carrying tiana cause she wanted him to carry her & no one else, him feeding her his food and soo much more. it was most def adorable. 

notti's went over her dead just surprised at how tall she got. she was only two but the last time he saw her she was one, and the first time he saw her she was reaaaal small too. he also grew a smile on his face seeing how excited she got, "ethan!" she whispered screamed bringing her little hands to her cheeks making notti burst out into a small fit of laughter, "wassup titi?" he spoke putting his hands out in which tiana basically jumped into them, missing the feeling of him carrying her.

"you got so big," he muttered speedily closing the door behind her, "how old are you now?" notti asked making her hold him the number two with her fingers, ".. why you here?" she slightly furrowed her eyebrows making notti look around thinking of an answer, "i had to help shanti." he answered making her slowly nod still grinning from ear to ear, "i have to show you something." tiana said getting down from his grasp, first walking over to ashanti's desk grabbing her ipad charger, she turned to notti holding her hand out, "come."

notti pursed his lips glancing at her hand, "her friends still there?" he tilted his head making tiana nod, "mhm," she made a fist with her hand and held it back out, "come." she repeated making notti sigh looking around again.

tiana would most certainly start bawling her eyes out just because notti didn't wanna go with her and she always be so happy then when the littlest things be going wrong. now notti knowing that he wasn't tryna have her doin her loud ass cry making everyone wanna come upstairs tryna see what was wrong. 

but over alla that tiana was really a chill ass kid to be around frl , as long as she had her ipad and some good eats? you'd never hear a word from her in the next like two hours. but tiana wasn't stupid, she knew a lot of things that everyone tried to hide or protect her from.

"hol on." notti mumbled grabbing his black nike hoodie putting it over his head as he took tiana's hand, her leading him downstairs.

tiana slowly walked down the steps being sure not to fall as notti's heart started pounding out his chest only for ashanti's sake, cause this nigga really didn't care about solana nor courtney seeing him in her house. he was already knowing that everyone was just gon say something regardless so he been stopped caring..

notti looked as they got to the last steps making tiana let go of his hand and notti using it to put his hoodie back on as he made it to the end of the staircase — fully seeing ashanti, solana, and courtney in the living room.

the slight creak in the steps made the three all collectively turn to the staircase thinking it was just tiana.. but the way they faces formed into pure shock seeing notti as he calmly was tryna finish putting his hoodie fully on.

"wait here please." tiana said not noticing everyone's reaction as she walked back upstairs, making everyone silently look at her waiting her to fully go cause they was definitely still gon be respectful over tiana. notti already knew what was goin on from their shocked ass reaction so he turned back to tiana, "can you actually stay up there for a lil for me please?" he lowly asked making her nod, going fully upstairs.

the minute tiana was outta sight notti's eyes went straight to ashanti seein her already look at him with a blank expression on her face, it didn't look like she was mad because she wasn't. she knew notti wasn't gonna stay in her room while her and her friends were downstairs, & by the way she was seeing it, they wasn't bouta leave anytime soon.

solana slowly tilted her head squinting her eyes and that shit looked soooo funny cause she wasn't even mad or nun, just utterly confused & shocked. she glanced over to ashanti who stayed looking at notti, not tryna look at anyone else.

but the silence was reaaal uncanny.

courtney's eyes went over his body seeing him still putting his hoodie on revealing the wife beater he had under as she furrowed her eyebrows, "nah what..?" she mumbled making shanti scratch the back of her head, not even tryna be funny or anything but she dead didn't know what else to do.

but notti snickered at this cause she just looked so funny to him, this made court's focus go back to notti, "all for some 𝘋𝘐𝘊𝘒 shanti you deadass?" she semi shouted, emphasizing on "dick" as she looked back at ashanti who quickly tied up her face.

solana pressed her lips together as she slightly jerked her head back, "na let's hollon.." she trailed off as notti quickly spoke after her, not jacking the way her tone was at alll, "now whatchu even talking bout?" he furrowed his eyebrows as ashanti sighed, "nooo, don't do that shit." courtney said watching ashanti as she tilted her head before shaking it, "ion know whatchu talking bout. he just came over—"

"youn even gotta try and act like y'all didn't fuck cause.." courtney lowly scoffed getting up making both ashanti & solana get up, she paused looking at notti before turning back to ashanti, "HIM? after EVERYTHING?"

"lower ya tone." notti mumbled as his head hung low, knowin he wasn't leaving until she calmed down. he wasn't letting no one try and yell at ashanti cause he knew she would think she deserves it and let it happen. 

but nooo, this nigga was not about to deny them fucking even though they didn't. he wanted them to be under the impression that they did, knowin ashanti would quickly close it down inna heartbeat.

"nooo, youn tell me SHIT!" courtney raised her voice before aggressively picking up her bag, "you not ashamed or nun? like DAMN." she yelled walking towards the door, "same nigga who had you crying for four months STRAIGHT—"

"brooooo," solana cut courtney off, not tryna hear allat also knowin how bad it'll mess with ashanti's head, "ya let's just peacefully move around—"

"there's not no moving around though." courtney spoke lowering her tone, feeling notti's cold gaze on her. "like what? shanti? i'm tryna speak to you." she spoke jerking her head a lil forward at ashanti as her eyes were focused on her nails, "sameee nigga you gon let— nah ian tryna be around you no more. youn got no self respect for ya self at all—"

"yo if you bouta leave you can leave." notti cut her off, trying his best to not let ashanti hear anything but from the glance he just took at her his heart broke, she was looking at her nails looking soo sad and disappointed at herself.

 he looked at courtney as she smiled walking towards the door, "SAME NIGGA SHANTI! WHO CHEATED 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 TIMES. LIKE WHAT..?"

"seven?" solana lowly shouted looking over to him, "notti seven?" she furrowed her eyebrows as notti jerked his head back scrunching up his face, "na you just CHATTIN bro, no shit was seven times. are you dumb?"

ashanti stayed silent before her heart stopped, not at the seven times because she knew courtney liked exaggerating but now realizing that she wasn't doin that, she was counting 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.

"huh..?" she lowly hummed looking over to notti, feeling her heart now sink. she just basically let this nigga in her life after months & he was tryna move forward but this new found information? ts had her done.

notti dead looked like he was about to smack the shit outta courtney, the way his jaw clenched as he stared at courtney with dark eyes, tucking his lips in as his eyes stared at courtney. "word to my deads ian never cheat on ashanti seven times, i never did it again after that." he slowly spoke tryna get every word into mainly courtney's head.

but courtney completely ignored him as she started talking again, "THEN you gon try and be on sum 'lower ya tone' and act like you care about her.. nigga youn give a shit about her." she seethes making solana look around, casue even from afar you could still tell that notti still cares about her.

"i DO though," notti emphasized as he slightly pointed to ashanti, "ion know why you not tryna accept shit but imma forever love her, doesn't matter what i do or what she do." he truthfully spoke, his tone holding full seriousness & strength cause he was being for real, "ion give a fuck bout what you have to say no more, i'm tired of acting like i care." he spoke more as ashanti's eyes flickered back to him as he continued, feeling his frustration pile up,

"if she deadass wants me to leave her alone i will cause that's what she wants, but ian gon act as if ion care. it don't matter shit i did, like that don't change nun. i still love her and i know yous dying too, but you can't change shit about it." he finished shrugging his shoulders. knowing he just half lied cause with the way things are now he wasn't bout to fully leave her alone.

solana stood next to ashanti slowly rubbing her back as they both was staying silent cause they were indirectly having a personal conversation. & the moment when they left & came in around the same time popped back up in they minds, so now they was really tryna hear what was actually going on between them cause their situation just seemed too weird.

"weird ass bitch bro." notti mumbled waving her off taking his focus offa her the minute he finished talking, not tryna hear her response. he immediately looked over to ashanti who was looking at him with a depressed ass look on her face, and now he just felt bad because he came here to help her get outta her lil mood, now this was only gonna wanna bring it in more.

he felt another wave of anger wash over him remembering that she heard courtney say that notti cheated on her seven times, he slowly started to no longer care over the fact that courtney was a female cause he bouta just box her ass right there.

"did you do it? seven times?" ashanti mouthed to him slowly as her eyebrows saddened making his heart melt sooo badd. he shook his head, "ian do it baby." he mouthed back, "she just talking.. ignore what she say to you, ight?"

shanti nodded looking back over to courtney who was silently watching them communicate, feeling her eyes begin to slightly burn and become blurry as she swallowed a lump in her throat, "sola take me home bro." she muttered, "ian tryna be near these sorry ass bitch—"

"who you calling a bitch?" notti cut her off, his attention right back on her, raising his eyebrows, "shit if the shoe fits at this point," she scoffed, "ya both messed up."

"ion give a fuck." notti mumbled rolling his eyes as courtney just stood there in a lil shock, noticing that this is dead how he was talking to her now. "solana..?" she trailed off inna low tone making her loudly sigh before wrapping her arms around ashanti giving her a tight hug, "make sure you call me when he gone, nunna dis your fault my heart." she mumbled as she laid her head in the crook of her shoulder.

ashanti gave her a warm smile, "okay." she said as solana pulled away grabbing her stuff getting ready to drive courtney home, already knowing what she was gonna do when they got to the car; interrogate the mess outta her. "let's go." solana spoke up moving towards the door as courtney looked down twisting the door knob.

shanti stayed silent watching courtney leave, her arms wrapped around her body. she watched as courtney turned to notti now revealing her face as her eyes had blurry vision, "you promised." she lowly spoke but everyone heard due to the silence.

a small smile that was about to turn into a whole laugh spread across his lips as he shrugged his shoulders again, "ion know why you thought i'd keep it." notti replied, his smug smile growing bigger as he slightly tilted his head.

now at that everyone went silent — like you could hear a pin drop type silent.

    seeing courtney now almost about to cry talkin bout "promise" really looked & sounded familiar & reminded everyone of someone.

solana's eyes darted over to ashanti's then to notti, "i really hope i'm tweakin right now." she said with her hand on the door knob as she opened the door, making courtney storm alla way out hearing her distant words of frustration.

notti's smile didn't completely fade away after hearing court's words as he looked over to solana, "nah.. your friend is." he replied, "fuckin delusional." notti mumbled under his breath as solana dropped her head shaking it, she didn't know the full story but from that interaction — she thought it was self explanatory.

she kissed her teeth picking her head up to look at ashanti who looked zoned out with an emotionless expression on her face, "shanti call me okay? i love you my heart." she softened her tone as she looked up nodding her head, "love you too." she said as solana smiled, leaving as she closed the door behind her.

ashanti tilted her head up as she ran both of her hands over her face, sighing. she honestly just felt broken. shanti just wanted notti to keep doin good, keep doin alla the things he already doing so she could forgive him. she could forgive him and they could go back to how they were. she just wanted his comfort & that was something she already had, but she wanted to have it without beating herself up about it.

but more things kept coming to it seemed like notti couldn't just simply do right now because their past was still lingering around them. it was like they had been through to much just to fully forget about each other, and been through too much together for them to get back together and act like everything was normal.

it was definitely sad because you wouldn't even believe how much they both wanted to go back to bein there for each other, helping each other out & shit. not even for the simple "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" title. they was waaay over that. they just wanted to simply be together in general.

that's why it ended up so hard for ashanti to deny him, like it fully pained her telling notti that he didn't love her, it pained her to not being able to say "i love you" back when notti kept saying it to her. as if he wanted to hear it back. but notti didn't wanna hear anything back, it was more than that to him.

to him loving ashanti felt so special cause he knew her sooo well. he believes he could read her better than anyone could, he was constantly thinking about her making lil notes about shanti in his mind. to him she was everywhere, the clothes she left in his room, the photos of them in his phone that he refuses to delete — especially the pictures ashanti loved of herself but she'd never post them. notti almost cherished those cause it felt like it was for his eyes only.

but they was the perfect example of bein soul ties , and none of them was about to break it.

notti's eyes followed ashanti as they stood silently, obvious tension in the air. before a whole lotta things were left unsaid between them, but now even more things were left unsaid.

it stayed silent for a few moments before ashanti lowly sighed, "ethan." she mumbled rubbing her hand on her forehead — already tired of the conversation they didn't even have yet. 

"yea?" notti quickly responded watching as shanti put her hands at the back of her hips, slightly tilting her head, "did you and courtney fuck?" she bluntly said, bringing one hand to push her hair out her face. her heart started pumping outta her chest because the answer really seemed obvious but for some reason this girl wanted to ask him, even though the trust she had in him was completely gone — he just made things sound better to her.

he scoffed playing with his hoodie, "no," notti answered, "fuck i look like fucking wit that bitch?" notti spoke like he was almost asking himself. 

ashanti was about to say that he shouldn't be calling her a bitch but quickly held herself back as she pondered over his recent answer, which seemed like he dead wanted nothing to do with her. but this was sooo confusing when you really think about every single interaction they have had every since school started, then when you compare it to when ashanti & notti was together? soo many questions done had to be asked.

".. and why she taking bout seven times?" shanti kept her tone low, her eyes glued to the ground feeling honestly sorry for herself — cause she is thinking six times is outrageous but seven? seven was fully insane. & on top of that it was courtney who brought out the new found information, and y'all already know what was bein thought wit that.

notti shook his head frantically, now annoyance in his face, "she lying, on my soul i never cheated on you seven times." he said, "she just chattin mama, that girl been weird. i know that was ya friend but you gotta think about it, please." notti told her knowin ashanti's lil problem about believing everyone but him. it definitely got frustrating but this brought it into new light, because now it was about be 100x harder for notti to try and get her back.

shanti closed her eyes, a wave of emotions going through her. she wanted to believe notti reaaal bad, but it was courtney. courtney who literally will fight for her any chance she got and defend her like her whole life depended on it, who said it. now shanti was thinking what if she wasn't even implying he cheated on her with courtney, maybe she was implying a whole other girl.

but then why would courtney do allat for ashanti, getting on notti every chance she got but she knew he cheated on her again and not tell her?

tears was literally swelling in her eyes broo, because courtney just proved what ashanti's been thinking this whole time — havin no self respect for herself. even though it was just the way they was attached together sooo badd, they couldn't even leave each other alone if they tried.

shanti knew she lacked a lotta things but it was even worse when it got proved that it wasn't just in her head, that somebody else knew it too. then she now thinks that everyone knows and just too disappointed to tell her. she knew she did bad , she told herself that alla time.

then it was the great possibility of losing courtney as a friend. she knows courtney likes to have her lil dramatic episodes but this one was way different. the words she said stuck, and it was messing with ashanti's head too much. 

notti watched her closely since they stood a few feet away due to him still being next to the staircase, and he already could tell how much courtney just damaged this girl — even more than before. it was really her own people. 

she opened her eyes tucking her lips in looking around, trying to find the energy to ask to notti to leave knowing he wasn't bouta budge without her being okay. & she was okay with that because under everything, she didn't want him to leave too. 

it really was only hurting her even more when she keeps pushing him away knowing she still has feelings for him, but she was just tryna make herself have self control — which she knew she lacked greatly. ashanti was desperately tryna be someone she wasn't when she was with him.

she swallowed a lump in her throat before opening her mouth, "okay.. you can go." she said as notti slowly nodded analyzing her body language, seein her as she looked weaker. he wanted to stay so bad but he knew ashanti would end up getting even more upset with herself so he started walking towards the door, now getting upset with himself that he couldn't comfort her.

he did actually want to make whatever she wants happen & do whatever she said she wants but it eventually got hard seein that it was only paining her.

his hands went over the door knob, already starting to regret leaving ashanti alone. he licked his lips before turning back to ashanti, "shanti?" he called out as she bummed looking over to him, her eyes slightly becoming gloosy from the tears that were getting ready to fall down her cheeks.

notti took his hand off the door knob now turning around to fully face ashanti as he slowly 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 for ashanti, "come here." he said above a whisper making ashanti's eyes go to his arms then to his face, that had a pleading expression on.

she automatically walked into his arms and the minute he fully wrapped his arms around her waist? ashanti bursted out crying, like them hard & painful cries. she laid her head on notti's chest as she kept crying, more things coming to mind to cry about. 

notti's face immediately saddened hearing her cries, he quickly pulled her away from him making her face him, his eyes fully over her tear stained face as he cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears away with his thump, "noo, ion wanna see you cry anymore." he told her, it didn't even matter if she was crying because of him or not, it was just seeing her sad.

"its not you shanti." notti mumbled, meaning that everything she was blaming on herself wasn't her fault. with that ashanti just cried even harder, hearing those words deadass just made her like wow.. this is actually how i be thinking? type shit.

notti brought her into his chest as she wrapped her arms around his waist while he did the same, swaying them a lil side to side. 

ashanti sniffled looking up at notti who was already looking at her as they stayed close together not separating, "we can't do this no more." she muttered, still be audible, "you gotta stop.. bein there." she continued, her arms still tightly wrapped around him as if after she just finished saying what she did, when she lets go he was gonna be fully gone.

notti expected this, for her to say sum like this. he wish she could just believe when he gives her reassurance, when he tells her that she does deserves alla the attention and shit everyone be giving her.

he was ready to give her whatever she wanted & this was, but it wasn't what she needed. notti can try telling that to her but she'd only deny repeatedly, hurting herself like always in the process.

but this right here? he couldn't do. this new found love & want he had for ashanti isn't gonna allow him do anything close to what ashanti was asking.

then again it was what she wanted and he'd do anything just help her, ".. you want me to..." notti paused feeling ashanti lay her head back on his chest, "jus stop caring?"

notti knew he just finished stating the pure impossible — basically leaving her alone, like he said earlier. he was really desperately hoping that it wasn't what she meant. 

so his heart fully dropped feeling her nod her head against his chest, "𝘺𝘦𝘢."

𝐈.𝐓.𝐒👩🏽‍🔬 ☆ミ       𝐲𝐚 𝐢 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧 , (𝐢 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎) 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ! 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 🥹🥹, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 & 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐧 . 

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 & 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞'𝙨 𝙚𝙭 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤, 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙛 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣? —👩🏽‍🔬

LLNO🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 285 18
แด…แด… แด๊œฑแด€แดแด€ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โสŸแด‡แดแดแด‡ ษขแด‡แด› สแด€ แด…ษชษขษชแด›๊œฑ แด…แด‡ษด.โž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ...
77K 1.3K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
35.5K 611 19
โ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me peace, but then you steal it โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข...
23.8K 718 21
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...