Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

27. twenty-seven

61.7K 4.1K 1.1K
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

Feels like I have written after ages 😭 Apologies if it wasn't worth it because I tried hard to write the best I can.

And since my college schedule is hectic, I'll try to be consistent as much as possible but please be patient if I'm not able to.

And to compensate, this chapter is 6.3k along with something.

So don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

Happy reading ♡

"Mene shadi hi nhi Karni Hai." Everyone looked at Samar with a done look.

(I don't want to get married.)

"What the fuck." Samar exclaimed and turned around to see Mahi and then at the sandals that was thrown at him

Samar who just had a talk with shivam, and then His another best friend, who wasn't even picking up his calls, was frustrated because they weren't present in his wedding.

Ayansh, Reyaan and Dhruv were busy eating while Aadhya and Kirti was no where to be seen, maybe attending some guests.

"Don't eat your own words. I'll marry myself, go to honeymoon all alone. You, fuck with your best friends and school them for not coming in your wedding." She huffed before walking away from there, leaving the man too stunned to speak.

"Tera shadi se pahle hi divorce ho jana Hai." Dhruv commented, and took a bite of gulab jamun served in his plate.

(You'll get a divorce even before your wedding.)

"Meri kya galti. Dhruv jiju, aap batao, agar Ayansh bhaiya aur Reyaan bhaiya aapki shadi me nhi hote to aap shadi Kar late." Samar sulked but was totally ignored by the three unbothered males.

(What's mu fault? Dhruv Jiju, if Ayansh and Reyaan weren't present at your wedding, have you got married?)

"Mujse shadi thodi krni thi isse." Ayansh commented and continued with his food.

(I didn't had to marry him.)

"Aur hum log tere best friends ki Tarah nikkame nhi Hai, we knew our responsibilities." Reyaan joined in the conversation.

(We aren't irresponsible like your best friends.)

"Ek bol rha me nhi aa rha, dusra ka to phone hi switched off Hai." Whining like a kid, Samar grabbed a chair and sat on it before taking a bottle of water from the waiter and gulping it down.

(One is saying that I can't come and another one is having his phone switched off.)

"Ab kya kru me?" He added further, looking at three with some hopes.

(What should I do?)

"Sabse pahle, apni hone Wali biwi ko mna." Ayansh responded.

(Go and talk to your soon to be wife first.)

"Because your best friends don't have a girl to take care of. They have been Virgin all there life to unko chalega. Yha ye naraz go gyi to tuje jindagi bhar chalega?" Samar immediately got up from the chair hearing Dhruv.

(If Mahi got upset, would it be okay with you?)

"Pta chale, suhagraat ko hi divorce de de." He added further, earning a chuckle from both Ayansh and Reyaan.

(What If she divorced you on your first night?)

"Exactly. Pahle biwi, best friends can wait." Samar mumbled to himself before walking away from there.

Dhruv, Reyaan and Ayansh exchanged a look and nodded to themselves before focusing back on the food.

"Vese vo log aa rhe hai kya?" Reyaan asked first after a silence of few minutes.

(Are they coming?)

"Hmm. I had a talk with Shivam." Ayansh informed.

"Yup, Vedanth's flight will land in an hour."

Reyaan nodded at them and soon after finishing their food, Dhruv went to Kirti to feed her something. The woman wasn't taking a breath let alone the idea of having some food because she wanted her brother's wedding to be perfect and it was the responsibility she gave to herself.

Reyaan went to his room and changed into something comfortable before coming back to the venue to look for the arrangements of sangeet night meanwhile, Ayansh was looking for Aadhya.

She haven't been in his sight the moment they stepped out of the room after having cupcakes.

He tried to call her but went in vain when it was unanswered.

"Kise dhundh rhe?" Rithika, who was Aadhya's cousin wiggled her eyebrows when saw Ayansh looking around.

(Whom are you looking for?)

"Nhi kuch nhi, I was just..." He hesitated, scratching his forehead with the index.

(Umm, no nothing-)

"Aadhya di Mahi di ke room me Hai."  She informed him.

(Aadhya Di is in Mahi Di's room.)

Exactly Ayansh, it's Mahi's wedding. attention ka A bhi nhi milega tuje.

"Thank you." He kept the conversation short and simple and walked away.

Laying down on the Bed, he scrolled through his phone gallary and waited for his wife and finally after an hour, she was there, looking tired and exhausted, still dressed in that heavy suit and jewelleries from the morning.

Keeping his phone aside, he patted on the bed, asking her to come but she didn't, instead she gave him a weak smile and walked into the bathroom.

Ayansh waited for her to come out and a few minutes later, when she walked out, she was dressed in a causal cotton kurti and pants.

She walked to him and laid down on the bed, without exchanging any words.

"Tired?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her head on his chest.

She have been running from the morning. Preparing for the mehandi ceremony, then dancing, photo shoots and now he didn't know why she was with Mahi when she'd have rested a bit because it was already 2 in the afternoon.

"Yeah. I was with Mahi. Helping her with the outfit and jewelleries. She was too tired to do it alone and Then applied oil on her mehandi." He heard her saying, as he messaged her head.

"Hmm, now rest a little. We have another fuction at night and you need to be energetic for your dance performances." She Hummed in response and closed her eyes, but couldn't sleep.

What happens when someone scratches your wounds? It hurts? Nope, it start bleeding again.

"She's Aadhya, I was talking about. She was suppose to marry Ahaan Rajvanshi but instead got married to Ayansh Rajvanshi."

Aadhya heard some whispers when she went to the food counter to take a plate for Mahi and Samar.

"Mene suna ki she found Ahaan with Tara on her wedding day and refused to marry him." There was another voice.

Some topics can be sensitive for someone, then why people talk about it in front of them. Trying her best to ignore those comments, she picked up a plate and started serving.

"Of course she'll refuse. How can someone get married to a person who isn't faithful at all."

Her heart felt heavy listening to these words. It felt like, the wounds which were healing were scratched again, with so much force that she could feel it on her skin.

Her heart was thumping hard against her chest and she could feel her hands and legs shivering.

"Of course you can't. But don't you think there might be some issues with her? Like who'd go to another woman on his own wedding day? Ho sakta hai isne hi kuch galat Kiya ho."

(Maybe it was he fault?)

Aadhya gripped the plate tightly and her eyes started glistening with fresh tears. She wanted to run away from there but is it was that has been taught to her? No.

She had a string urge to turn back and answer everyone of them but it was Mahi's wedding, and these women seemed to be from Samar's family. No way she could ruin her sister's wedding.

But she wondered how could someone be so insensitive? How it was her fault?  Was she not enough? Or was it her fault that her fiance, to whom she loved once went to another woman?

"Vhi na. Kuch to hua hoga Varna ese koi mard kisi dusri aurat ke sath nhi jata. Vo bhi apne shadi wale din? Iski hi galti hogi kuch."

(Exactly, she might have done something or else who goes to another woman on their own wedding day?l

"Aur phir usi din uske bade bhai se bhi shadi Kar li. Besharmi ki bhi had hoti Hai."

(And then, she got married to her fiance's brother on the same day. How can someone be shameless.)

"Aap log shadi attend krne aaye hai to vhi kijiye na." Aadhya heard a deep voice, filled with anger and sarcasm at the same time.

(You guys are here to attend the wedding, better if you focus on that.)

She wiped off the tears that rolled down her cheeks silently and Taking a deep breath, focused on what she was doing, knowing well that it was Dhruv.

The next moment, the plate was taken from her and Dhruv started serving in it.

"And instead of enjoying the wedding, if you want to disrespect someone and their relationship then I guess, the door of this hotel is opened. It won't be any issue if you don't attend the wedding."

He snapped at those women and forced a smile in their direction.

"Kaise badtammez bacche hai aaj ke. You're forgetting that you're talking to your in-laws, Dhruv."

(How mannerless these kids are.)

Kirti's aunt said, fuming in anger.

"For now, you all are the one who were disrespecting my best friend's wife, more like my sister. Baki sasural walo ki khatirdari me bhot acche se krta- Before he could speak anything, Aadhya held his hand to stop him.

It would be a foolish behavior to fight with those, who don't even try to understand someone's point of view.

"Let it be bhaiya. It's Mahi's wedding and I don't want to create any drama because of me." She mumbled, gulping down the lump in her throat to ease the ache.

"Khana me le jaunga. You should rest a little." Dhruv said, assuring her when she attempted to take the plate from his hands.

(I'll go with the food.)

Mumbling an okay to him, she rushed to her room. She wanted to be alone for now, after listening to everything they said.

Was it my fault that I disagreed on getting married to Ahaan? But on the top of that, was it really my fault that Ahaan went to Tara without thinking about me?

Aadhya, don't think about it. You don't love Ahaan, anymore.

But once I did and everything was ruined. Was it really me who was the issue and he had to look for someone else because I wasn't perfect? Our relationship wasn't perfect?

But about this Relationship? What if this didn't work out as well? And on the top of that, it's not something we started mutually, it was the consequences of an unpleasant situation.

"What are you thinking?" Ayansh asked while stroking her hair lightly and seeing his wife too lost in her own thoughts.

Her trance came to an halt and she lifted her face a little to look at him, who raised his eyebrows.

"I was just wondering..." She inhaled a deep breath and gulped down. The thought was already scaring her but she needed to talk. She needed to know what were his thoughts about this Relationship.

"No Relationship is perfect right," He nodded his head at her words.

"At this point, we're good, happy but maybe at some point, things might go wrong." He understood where it was going and got up to sit straight, followed by Aadhya.

He took her hands in his and stroked her knuckles with his thumb.

"I agree, no Relationship is perfect. We might have some conflicts, some misunderstandings, even differences but it's the will of two people who wants to stay together and honestly," He looked straight into her eyes, as if promising that whatever he was going to say next is nothing but truth.

"I never ever want to give up on you, no matter what happens. I'll always hold onto you, onto us." The comfort, the warmth his words had was all she needed but sometimes, no assurance is enough for the turmoil of fears inside our heart.

Her heart felt heavy when the words of those women lingered in her mind. They were mere strangers to her, who knew nothing about her, nothing about the Relationship she shared with this man but just like a spark is enough to ignite the fire, someone's mere words are enough to create havoc inside someone's heart.

"It's not about you." She gulped down. Ayansh twitched his eyebrows in confusion.

"What if, I...I couldn't hold on us." His smile withered gradually hearing her words but he couldn't let go of her hands.

"So you, you're telling me that you're not sure about us?" His heart ached before the question slipped off his tongue. She shook her head, Tears gathering in her eyes.

"That's not what I mean." She denied his statement and attempted to pull back her hands from his hold but he wasn't willing to let it go.

"Tell me what do you mean? I need to know what's going on in your head." He said, his expressions hardening each passing second but he tried to be as gentle as possible.

"You see, Me and Ahaan," His grip tightened and he could feel the sweat building in their palms due to his hold.

"Everything was good between us initially and then, I found about him and Tara on the day I was supposed to get married to him." Her throat felt heavy as if someone have chained it. She inhaled a deep breath and switched her gaze from him to the ground. She couldn't just look into his hurt eyes.

"He must have started seeing her because...because he wasn't happy with me right." A tear fell on the ground from her eyes, followed by even more.

"There could be something wrong in me that's why he chose someone else over-

"What nonsense you're blabbering." She flinched when she heard him cutting her off with a growl.

She looked up hesitantly and met with his eyes only to see him gritting his teeth and boring holes with his eyes.

Letting go of her hands, he ran his hand in his hair and inhaled some breaths to calm himself down. He saw her wiping her Tears while she tried to maintain her calm but all in vain.

It was not her words that angered him but the fact that his own brother shattered someone's heart so badly that she wasn't able to trust her own self. Even after being cheated on, she was wondering if by any chance it was her fault.

Out of everyone in this world, it was his own brother who made a woman feel insecure, who made her so miserable that even after everything, she was trying to find her fault when there was none.

I wish I'd kill you Ahaan but I can't. You're my fucking brother and now I hate it.

There wasn't any excuse for cheating. If he wasn't happy, he would have chose to break up with her rather than breaking her heart. He could have chose to let her go before seeing someone else but no, instead he chose the worst way possible to break a soul by cheating on her, by being with that girl Tara on his own wedding day.

"I'm sorry." Her chin trembled as she blinked away her Tears and rubbed her palms together.

"I'm doing nothing but spoiling your mood." She let out again with trembling voice. He squeezed his eyes shut listening to her.

Where it was going? Somewhere he never imagined. He thought everything was over, her past didn't haunt her now but he was wrong.

He forgot that past continue to haunt you until you are healed and healing, healing isn't a straight road.

Smiling at people around them, being happy with the present, laughing at jokes and light situations around them doesn't heal a person.

All these time, she was trying to bury these feelings deep inside her heart but this wedding, what she heard from those woman, everything revived her old wounds. All these things did nothing but to peel off her halfhealed skin from all those wounds, she was trying to heal, leaving them fresh again.

"Will you be honest with me?" She lifted her eyelashes to look at him, who was doing nothing rather than staring at her blankly.

He nodded his head at her question.

"I'll always be honest with you." He mumbled, holding her hand again into his but her eyes, they weren't ready to look at his.

What if he got angry and bursted out, what if he got annoyed by her question and went away, leaving her all alone.

"Are you, are you happy with me?" She asked, hesitantly.

"I'm." He voiced out firmly and held her chin gently to bring her eyes on him.

"I'm happy with you, Tulip." He said again, this time looking deep into her eyes.

"And you need to stop looking down on yourself." She saw him clenching his jaw when he said those words.

Was he angry with her or at the situation, she wasn't sure.

"Nothing has ever been-

"Aadhya," His words were cut off by a call from the doorstep and both of them looked in the direction of the closed gate.

Aadhya pulled her hands and blinked her eyes to prevent tears from Rolling down her cheeks.

"I'll see." Her voice came out as a mere whisper before she climbed down the bed and answered the door.

"Aadhya, you need to come with me, I know you were resting but thoda important hai." Kirti said, smiling at them apologetically.

"Haan, sure." Aadhya tried to keep her smile while Ayansh being annoyed by the intervention climbed down the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Is he angry? Give some time Aadhu, you can talk once you come back.

"Bhabhi," Letting out a Squeal, Riya wrapped her arms around Aadhya.

"Aa gye tum log? I was waiting for you guys." She smiled at them, looking back and saw Shivam and Rithik were walking towards them along with a man, who seemed unknown to her.

The man was dressed up in a a white shirt neatly tucked in black pants. He seemed to be around Shivam's age and had pale skin and black hair complimented his skin so well. Not so prominent dimples appeared on his cheeks when He smiled a little when Shivam Said something to him.

"Nafarat, nafarat karta hu me tum dono se." Came Samar's voice out of nowhere.

(Hate, hate is what I feel for you two.)

"To mene kab kha pyaar kar?" Shivam rolled his eyes at his best friend but the man beside him had an apologetic look on his face.

(When did I ask you to love me?)

"My flight got delayed a bit." The man said. His English accent was clearly evident.

"I told you two months back that I'm getting married and your flight got delayed, really Vedanth?" Samar looked at him in disappointment but went to give him a hug.

"Apologies from my side." Vedanth hugged him and Samar proceeded to hug Shivam but ignoring him, He went to Aadhya.

"Param pujniy Bhabhi sabse pahle." He faked an innocent smile before hugging Aadhya.

( Respected Bhabhi first.)

"Vo apni kisi cousin ko maut ke muh me nhi dalegi." Samar commented, knowing well the reason behind Shivam's actions.

(She won't let her cousin fall in a trap.)

"Bhabhi, aap to bhot acche ho na? Ek to patwa Dena." Shivam received a smack on his head from Dhruv.

(Bhabhi, you're too good right? I just want to date one.)

"Yhi kaam Bach gya haina? Ek to you're the last one to come to the wedding even after being his best friend aur abhi Bina koi kaam kiye ladki chahiye." Dhruv snapped sarcastically and hugged Vedanth.

(Is this the only thing left in the world? ....and now, without doing anything, you want a girl?)

"Aadhya, meet him. He's my cousin- Dhruv introduced him.

"And my best friend." Samar chirped, keeping his hand on Vedanth's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, Vedanth." She smiled at him and shook hands with him.

"Same here. Shivam told me about you, saying that you're the coolest one in the house." She let out a chuckle before her gaze landed on Rithik, who was standing a few meters away.

"Rithik, what are you doing there?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows at the boy who had a scowl on his face.

"Abhi yaad aa gyi meri? Nhi aap to apne favorite devar aur nanand se milo na, me to hu hi extra package me." He sulked and glared at Riya who sticked out her tongue.

(You remembered me now? No, talk to your favorite brother-in-law and sister-in-law, I'm the extra package after all.)

"Attention seeker." Shivam muttered under his breath.

"Who told you that he's my favorite?" Aadhya raised her eyebrows and glanced at Shivam, who let out a dramatic gasp.

"You're the most favorite."

"Haan Haan, I understand everything. You're just trying to make it up for me." Rithik mumbled in a sad tone and walked inside..

"Is he really upset with me?" Aadhya looked at his disappearing figure.

"Raste me aate time iska phone pe breakup ho gya." Shivam shrugged his shoulders.

(He had a breakup over a phone call while coming here.)

"Usi se jiske liye isne aapse kuch mahino pahle advice mangi thi." Riya joined in the conversation. Aadhya nodded, feeling bad about it.

(And with the one he talked to you about.)

"Me baat kru?" She asked, looking at both the siblings while Samar and Vedanth went away with Dhruv.

(Should I talk to him?)

"Let it be, I think he need some alone time." Shivam suggested, earning a nod from him.

"Bhaiya kha Hai?" He asked further, not seeing Ayansh around.

(Where's bhaiya?)

"He's resting in the room." Shivam nodded at her words and took his bag.

"His social battery might have run out." He mumbled, further walking inside while Aadhya picked up Riya's bag and asked her to stay in Rithika's room, since she was staying alone.

After looking at the preparations for sangeet, Aadhya helped Mahi to get ready for the function before walking into her room and found Ayansh completely focused on his laptop.

Her heart thumped against her chest even at the thought of approaching him. They had to left a conversation midway and she wasn't sure how he felt about it.

Naraz hai kya mujse?

Par I didn't do anything, what I didn't do anything aadhu, sab tune hi to Kiya Hai. It was all going well and you ruined everything by letting out what was going in your mind. You shouldn't have done that.

I should get ready first. Baad me baat krti hu.

Nodding at herself, she walked into the bathroom after taking her clothes for the sangeet.

A while later, she stood in front of the mirror wearing a off white lehanga with mirror work and started looking for jewelleries amd makeup on the vanity.

Ayansh's eyes followed her actions, the time she came out of the bathroom.

Mene kisi din mar jana Hai, ise lehanga aur saree me dekh ke.

He got up from the bed, keeping his laptop aside and padded towards her. It was hard to control himself and keep his hands to himself after looking at his wife. Gorgeous seemed too basic for how he found her.

She looked at him through the mirror and found him standing right behind her. Dropping the foundation on the vanity, she turned around and looked at him.

Talking to him at the moment was more important.

He stared at her with adoration and outstretched her hand to tuck a few lose strands behind her ear but Before Ayansh could say something, a question was thrown in his direction.

"Tum...Tum naaraz to nhi ho na mujse?" Unsurity dripping through her eyes. His actions halted at her words and all he could do was to stare at her.

He kept staring at her, saying nothing until he pushed her back against the wall and sealed her lips with his. He was desperate would be an understatement but her question triggered his anger, all he wanted to do at the moment was to shower her with everything he had, to show her all his love and desire.

Before she could even process what happened, he held her nape and tilted his head prior to taking her lower lip between his.

A few seconds and she closed her eyes, letting her body fall against his and tired to match his pace but couldn't. It felt like he was angry but was trying to be gentle as much as possible.

Yeah, he won't deny that he was angry. He was but not on her but on the situation and the words she said. He couldn't understand why all of this started? And why was she even thinking that he'll be mad at her?

"Don't." He mumbled against her lips and she let out a whimper when he chewed on her bottom lip before he aggressively pulled her body against his and sneaked his hand in her blouse. Not too rough to hurt her but Enough to let her know the burning desire inside him.

"Don't think stupid stuff and kiss me because the only thing that should be in your mind is me and my lips over yours."

And the truth was, she couldn't think anything else other than him. It was him she was able to think of at that moment, his hands roaming around her bare skin, his lips over hers. As if his mere touch was Enough for her to wash away the insecurities, the negativity around her and at the same time, setting her whole body on fire.

"Why do you think I'd be angry with you?" He whisper asked, catching his breath.

Taking a few deep breaths she opened her eyes, she looked at him, his hot breath fanning on her face.

"I ruined your mood in the afternoon-" The last words trailed off when Ayansh's hand traveled from her nape to her cheek and kept his thumb over her lips to caress the soft petals, which were a little swollen.

He looked back into her eyes, his hands staying still on her back, not moving an inch and she could feel her legs getting jittery due to his warm touch.

"I'm not. We were talking at that moment, you were telling me what you had in your mind and We-
He looked back at her lips and brushed his fingers on her soft bare skin and dipping her face in the crook of her neck, he inhaled her lavender scent.

"We don't call it a fight, Tulip."  She nodded at him, before he attempted to kiss her again but she kept her hands over his chest, stopping him at his place.

"You need to get ready. Sangeet fuction will start soon."

She tried convincing him but her man was two steps ahead, she knew when He held her wrists with his both hands and held it above her head with one hand and the other one traveled back to her neck, pressing it a little.

"Tell me you aren't enjoying this and I'll stop." He murmured before leaving feathery kisses on her neck.

Her stomach churned up at his deep and husky voice which sent vibrations from her neck, to her spine and to her womanhood. She rubbed her thighs together, and let out a airy whimper when he sucked her sweet spot.

"You'll leave a mark," She said between her shallow breathing and let out a gasp when He placed his knee between her legs, partying away her thighs.

"Do you still have a doubt that I don't want to mark you?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at her with his lips curving into a smirk..

"You love teasing me, don't you?" He only grinned in response before rubbing his knee against her thighs, just below her womanhood.

"Any doubt?" She shook her head and pressed her lips together to hold herself back from letting out any sound because she knew, he was doing anything but to give her what she wanted at that moment.

But then, they had a long way to go and running to the next step wasn't something she wanted before opening up to him.

The next second when she looked at him, she found him clenching his jaw as if he was trying too hard to control himself.

The moment that followed it, he brought her hands down only to hold it behind her back and pushing her whole body against his.

"Kiss me." He whispered, gritting his teeth and she sweared that there was nothing sexier she ever heard from anyone than his angry, demanding voice and it was Enough to slick her core.

She wiggled her wrist, to free them up and touch him, but he had no intentions of doing what she wanted.

"It won't be helping you," She breathed out and kissed his Adam's apple the very next second, making him lose his shit all at once. If he could tease her then, she wasn't any less.

Ayansh squeezed his eyes shut and gulped down. The woman in front of him was a hell of the fire who very clearly knew how to set his body into one.

"You're insane woman, Tulip. You know what you shouldn't do and then purposely do the same." Opening his eyes, he looked at her who let out a chuckle.

"I know what I should do and I'm doing that." She responded with a smirk dancing on her lips.

"And I'm sure you won't like what could be coming next." He countered back and applied a little pressure on her hands, he was still holding behind and gripped neck, Enough to let her Breath..

She let out a breathy moan, turning speechless to his words.

"My mere touch can make you moan, Aadhya." It was the truth she couldn't deny, but then, his words, his actions were doing nothing rather than turning her on every passing second.

She was sure she might fall the moment he'll leave her, because her legs, her mind, her heart, nothing seemed in her own control.

"You need to stop because neither I have time or anything to take care of the things you're causing to me."

He stared at her, who was a blushing mess by now for some good seconds in amusement until his brain, which was already freezed started working and he understood the meaning behind her words.

His ears and neck turned red and the grip around her wrists loosened. It was the time, he was able to feel his heart skyrocketing and blood rushing through every vein of his body.

What he should be feeling at the moment? Proud of the effect he had on her or the disappointment for something he wouldn't do.

A smirk played on his lips and he decreased the distance between then, until his lips brushed against hers. She held her breath and looked at him again, waiting for him to say something. This man was being too intimidating for her, and she loved this side of him. Where he'll be himself, showing the dominance he have, over her.

"You know, you can ask for a helping hand from your husband who knows how to take care of his woman-

His sentence remained incomplete when they flinched upon hearing a knock at the door.

"Bhabhi," Riya's voice followed the knock. Aadhya looked at Ayansh, who groaned and left her hands before pulling himself back.

"Just a minute, Riya." She said, looking at Ayansh, who was now adjusting her hairs, followed by her dupatta as well.

"Me Sach me tumhe leke bhag jaunga. Jise dekho kabab me haddi Banta rhta hai. Aur in logo ko bulaya kisne? Ghar pe kya kam disturb krte-

(I'll run away with you. Everyone here is being a cockblocker and who even called them here.)

His words trailed off when Aadhya kept her index on his lips.

"Bas na, she might need my help." She smiled and went to answer the door while the man cursed under his breath, looking down.

"Sucks to be me. Aur kitne cold showers likhe hai jindagi me." He groaned in frustration and picked up his towel from the chair before walking into the bathroom before his sister could enter inside.

(How Many cold showers are written in my destiny?)

Aadhya opened the door after inhaling a deep breath and tapping her cheeks which she was sure were like a whole tomato by now.

"I'm not able to tuck my dupatta properly, can you help me with it?" Riya asked, holding her dupatta in her hand.

"Why are you so red?" Came her next question, looking at Aadhya and kept her hand on her forehead to check the temperature.

"Fever to nhi Hai?" She asked, concerned but Aadhya took the dupatta from her hands and started pleating it.

(Is it fever?)

"Are nhi, all fine. Let's get you ready, phir muje bhi hona hai." She tried to convince her sister-in-law.

(I need to get ready as well.)

"Pakka na? Ya medicine chah- wait a damn minute." Riya widened her eyes as the realization stuck her head.

"I disturbed something, didn't I?" Riya wiggled her eyebrows and Aadhya tried holding herself back from blushing all over again.

"Hold it." She said, trying to divert her mind and handling her one end of dupatta.

"Thoda sa makeup bhi Kar Dena." Riya said with a pout. She nodded her head and tucked her dupatta.

(Put on a little makeup as well.)

"Tu khud nhi Kar sakti ye sab," Riya squinted her eyes as her brother, who walked into the room from the bathroom after minutes, dressed up in a white kurta which had mirror works.

(Can't you do that by yourself.)

"That's mean." Riya whined.

"You disturbing my time is meaner" He grumbled but pressed his lips into a thin line after receiving a glare from his wife.

"Kya bola?" Riya questioned curiously.

(What did you say?)

"Done, look into the mirror and see yourself." Aadhya interrupted her and Riya turned towards the mirror, the smile on her face widening each second.

"Thank you so much bhabhi," She squealed in happiness and hugged her before kissing her cheeks.

"You look beautiful." She smiled at her sister-in-law and patted her head.

Ayansh looked at his wife and his sister while sitting his hair, he loved how loving his family was. It was not just about Aadhya caring about his family but at the same time, everyone around her adoring her the way she deserved.

And thinking about the family, it reminded him of Ruhi, who was part of his family as well but never received the love she deserved.

Looking at Riya and Aadhya, he wondered if Aadhya and Ruhi would share the same bond or not. If Ruhi would be able to blend into his family or not. 

Riya went out after a few seconds while Ayansh looked at his wife, who was putting makeup on herself. Keeping the towel aside, he closed the door before walking to her.

"I didn't say how beautiful you're looking right now." He mumbled, kissing the bare skin of her shoulder after removing the hair from one side.

She turned back and glared at him, who blinked his eyes innocently.

"Tum gussa kyu ho rhi. Me to bas tarif Kar rha tumhari." Squinting her eyes, she took another foundation for him and lightly dabbed it on his face with her fingers.

(Why are you getting angry? I'm just complimenting you.)

"You're going to maintain one hand distance from me when we're out of the room." His eyes popped out of the socket when she ordered him.

"What's with this rule now?" He sulked, picking up the necklace from the vanity.

"Everyone is here. I don't want to get embarrassed only because you can't keep your hands to yourself." She grumbled, remembering the time when her parents and even her brother saw them as he tied the necklace around her neck.

"I'm your husband and it's my husbandly right to not keep my hands to myself but to my wife who's looking breathtakingly beautiful." His words brought a crimson hue on her cheeks.

He leaned to kiss her jaw and then, picked up the bangles from the vanity. She stared at him as he carefully slided the bangles around her wrist followed by a kiss on her knuckles.

"Where's your lipstick?" She squinted her eyes before pushing him a little.

"I know what you're trying to do," taking a step towards her, he sneaked his arm around her bare waist.

"Then you must be knowing what I want, haina?" Her stomach churned up again and she felt her guts twisting when He brushed his lips against her but the moment was ruined by another knock at the door.

"Fuck my life." Ayansh growled and heard a chuckle from Aadhya.

"It's wedding Ansh and we can't have alone time," She said, trying to push him away but he wasn't ready to let her go.

"Then tell me, where should I take you that every second of your day will be mine?"

Honeymoon!!  The word stuck in her throat before it could escape her lips. And it was the truth she wasn't able to deny as well, she needed him all by himself as this point as much as he needed him.

And moreover, she have to prepare herself to tell him everything which she can't do in her daily hectic schedule, she needed space with him.

"Think about it." With a smile, she pushed him and went to answer the door.

To be continued ❤️

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know it might not be upto the mark but I hope at least you enjoyed it.

And yes, Vedanth is here. He didn't have anything in this chapter but wait for upcoming ones.

And excited for Niyati and Shivam's interaction 🫣

And don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 16.6K 35
~ A forced bride's depressing world collides with a wounded gangster on the run. Will this collision bring more chaos or will it be start of a new be...
16.2K 177 59
" fuck u" says Elizabeth
17.2K 1.2K 18
It's a fangirl and her idol's love story ! The two met unintentionally but fate made them come closer each day ✨ Her crush became her life partner a...
3.4K 86 5
These are some of the plots I wanted to write stories on but I guess I can't write on every one of them. Therefore I am sharing these. If any of you...