šƒšˆš€šŒšŽššƒ not edited

By DIVINXE

"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphi... More

š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’/š“š‘šŽšš„š’
š‡š€šˆš‘š’š“š˜š‹š„S
ššŽšƒš˜š“š˜šš„š’
šŽšš„: Rekindling
š“š–šŽ: Harassment
š“š‡š‘š„š„: together
š…šˆš•š„: Punish
š’šˆš—: pleasure
š’š„š•š„š: family
š„šˆš†š‡š“: Mothering
ššˆšš„: threats
š“š„š: Creepy
š„š‹š„š•š„š: found
š“š–š„š‹š•š„: babies
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š: Information
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š: Scared
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š: Mad
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š: agony
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š: almost
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š: soon
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š: Over
š“š–š„šš“š˜: Finale
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž VALENTINES DAY BONUS
ššŽšš”š’: stressed

š…šŽš”š‘: Tears

244 10 0
By DIVINXE

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 up to the smell of breakfast has to be the best thing. I sit up in bed when Marciano walks in with a tray. "I made breakfast, I thought you'd want some." I smile at him. He's so thoughtful. "Thank you" I kiss his lips.

The plate has scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, and pancakes. Marciano's always known how to cook. His mother wanted him to learn how to cook and clean for himself so his future wife wouldn't have to do everything. I love his mom. She's the sweetest person I've ever met.

Marciano's house is beautiful now that I'm paying attention to it.

After I finish eating I realize that I don't have any clean underwear with me or other clothes. Okay but I don't want to not wear panties. What the fuck do I do?
"You're still in bed?" Marciano asks making me snap out of my thoughts. "I can't walk around your house naked." He takes off his shirt and hands it to me. "I don't have any panties."

"Think of it as easy access." My coochie hurts so that's not a good idea. "Okay I'll drive over to your place and get you some clothes and underwear." He's such a sweetheart. "Thank you."

I don't know if he wants me to leave or not. I feel like this was too early. I've known him for practically my entire life but I still don't think I should've had sex with him. I don't want him to stop returning my calls or texts because he got what he wanted out of me. I can't believe this. He wouldn't do that right? I'm in fetal position at this point. Why do I have to overthink everything?

"Dia, are you okay?" He looks at me with a concerned look. "Will you stop returning my calls, now that we've had sex?" He sits down on the bed and embraces me in a tight hug. "No, I'll never stop returning your calls, especially now that we've had sex and I'm always going to be someone you can depend on."
____________________________________

"Here, I thought you'd be most comfortable in one of these. I didn't really know what you'd like."

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧
Also mirror pics>>>

"Any of these would've been fine with me and thank you for being so helpful." He smiles softly and lay back in bed with me. I don't think he got any sleep. When I was about to go to sleep he was on the phone talking to someone switching between Spanish and Italian. I couldn't understand what he was saying. The only thing I remember is him saying "Mia regina." and "Mi diamanté"
My queen My diamond

I know that Regina means Queen in Italian. "Mia Regina" means my queen. I also know "my diamond."
He was talking about me but I don't know with who.
____________________________________

"Marci I need to tell you something, and if you see me differently I understand." He motions his hand in a "go on" gesture. "I have a fifteen year old daughter. That's who I was with at the mall." His mouth forms into an O shape. "So that's who I saw earlier. I thought I was going crazy."

"Do you want me to leave?" I'll understand if he does "Did I make you feel like you had to?" I shake my head "No I just know that most men wouldn't want to be with a woman who has a child. I didn't know if you'd want me to leave." He sits up.

"I never want you to leave like you have to do something that I didn't ask you too or that makes you uncomfortable." I don't know why but in this moment I just want to kiss him. So I do. He kisses me back. Hard. I lay down on him.
____________________________________

2 weeks later
I haven't talked to Marciano all day. He hasn't been answering his phone and I'm kind of worried. He's rich and hot, a lot of things could happen. I'm just being realistic. My day is going kinda good i guess.

I just flimed a review for this restaurant and now I'm walking back home. The restaurant isn't far it's only about a thirty minute walk. My day is the same as usual. It's just like every day. I go to interviews or a modeling gig and film then edit and post the videos and pictures. I don't have an editor.

All my editing skills are things I've learned myself. The only things I don't edit are my body and face. I feel it's important for people to know that you don't have to be unhealthily skinny to be a model, if your working for the right company. Some companies make a point to have all skinny models, giving young girls a false sense of health and fitness.

Some companies just edit models body's. But that's not any better because doing both of these things make women and girls as young as twelve years old think there's something wrong with their bodies. There's nothing wrong with being skinny or plus-size or maybe your in the middle.

Your body is yours not the public's. As long as your changing your body in threatening ways to your life you will never truly love yourself. You've been sculpted this way. But you can also sculpt yourself, in healthy ways. Going to the gym won't cause immediate progression or results. That doesn't mean your eating too much or not enough, it means that your body is adjusting. Don't give up on yourself because the moment you do, your letting those negative thoughts win your happiness and freedom.

I'm currently looking around all over the city for some rat who owes me- us, money. I'm just annoyed in general today. I've been chasing after this fleabag for the last 11 hours because when we finally track him down he moves somewhere else. But the only person I'm not annoyed with today is Diamond. I'll never be annoyed with my Sapphire. The love of my life.

I'm about fifteen minutes away from my house now. There's so many people out today. Some have small dogs and children with them. Others are couples with multiple bags in there hands. Then there's the women like me alone just walking by themselves.

Now I'm walking around the less crowded area. I'm one of the only people walking here besides someone else who just ran past me for their workout routine. "Please I'll get your money, I'll do anything you want." I hear a voice in one of the alleyways before another joins in.

"You've had enough time to get it, I'm done waiting for you. I think you need to learn that if there's a debt you pay it. And if you don't pay in time there are punishments" I know that voice. Marci? I look at Marciano's tall frame standing over a man. A man next to him opens a small case and grabs something wrapped in silk out of it. He unwraps it to reveal a gun. What the hell? Marciano takes it and cocks the gun back ready to shoot right through the man's skull.

"Boss, do you know that woman standing there?" Oh shit, shit, shit, shit. He turns around to see me. "Fuck, Diamond. What are you doing here?" I stare at him blankly not knowing what to say. "What are you doing?" I ask him. He doesn't answer me. "Okay, let's go talk about this."

He tells a woman named Maxine and a man named Ezra to finish up with the man who owes money."You still haven't answered the question." He sighs "Sapphire, if I tell you then you're going to have to trust that I do what I do for my family, okay?" I nod

"As you know my family owns a very popular security company but it has an....illegal business relationship that comes with it. What I'm trying to say is that we run a..mafia like how you read in your books. And sometimes that comes with murder." My eyes widen more and more as the words come out of his mouth.

"A mafia? Murder? Oh my gosh I had sex with a murderer! That's just-Why didn't you tell me before we had sex?" He avoids my gaze. "I didn't tell you because I knew that you'd react like this." He walks closer and I step back. I can see the heartbreak of me being scared of him through his eyes.

"Diamond I never, ever want you to be afraid of me. I will never.ever. Hurt you, I only want you to be safe and happy. But I understand if you don't want to go on any more dates or talk to me." He walks away and I continue with teary eyes. I'm so conflicted right now. I want to be with Marciano but I don't know if I can be with someone who's a killer. He'd never hurt me..Right?

She hasn't talked to me in what feels like months. I've gone to her house a couple times but she doesn't seem to want to talk to me. Fuck, I miss her. It hasn't been long but I just need to know if she's okay. She hasn't posted anything and based on the comments her accounts her fans are getting worried too. But I don't want to intrude. A knock sounds on the door. I walk over and unlock the door, opening it after. I'm met with a drenched Diamond. She's wet from the rain.
"I changed my mind."

"What?" I ask moving to the side so she can step inside. "I change my mind you'd never hurt me and I shouldn't be afraid of you. I thought I could just stop seeing you but I can't. I don't want to, because I know that I'll regret it. I'm sorry, it was just a lot going on in a short amount of time and-" I cut her by placing my lips on hers. "I'm not mad at you, I'm sorry for not telling you before but Diamond you have to understand that I would never hurt you." She nods

"I know, I trust you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 7.9K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
5.2K 240 34
š’š¢š¦šØš§šž š„šš¢š¬šØš§ was raised from the ground up knowing nothing but comparison and perfection. She compared herself to her successful parent...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
369K 8.4K 32
"What did you say?" Asher asked calmly. "I-I don't wa-" I was cut off by his loud laugh. He came behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Look...