Kim Taehyung Oneshots

By Tae_muffin

Kim Taehyung Oneshots More

Resting foreheads as a symbol of love, respect and affection
You asked your neighbour to be your fake boyfriend; him as a mafia leader
When you overwork yourself for the finals
Taking care of your baby
Insecure after pregnancy
Taking care of you when you are sick
Making his shattered heart beat again
After a tiring day
Deathbed
When your are on your period
He wears your scrunchie out of jealousy
Frozen love
Unraveling Hearts
Reclaiming Love Admist Shadows
Love conquers darkness
Unbreakable Ties
Serendipitous Stars
Lost Love's Anguish
Redemption's Embrace
When the Stars Fall
Destiny's Melody
Badboy's Vulnerability
Shattered Trust
Heart's Healing Journey
Lesson's of Love
Sleeping Dad's Face Masterpiece
Suhoor
Regret

Learning Your Priority In His Life

436 10 0
By Tae_muffin

It has been a year since you got married. But things didn't work out between you and your husband. He was always cold and a man of few words. Although you love him a lot, you didn't feel his sincerity in this marriage. You just thought that he married you because his mom pressured him. You wanted him to open up to you little by little even as a friend. You didn't care even if he didnt see you as a wife but you wanted to be friends with him, wanted to know his likes and dislikes. Although in one year you have got to know many things about him, all thanks to your observation skill. But what hurt you the most was that you rarely saw him. He went out before you woke up and got back after you fell asleep. You felt that your presence was the reason he wasn't home most of the time.

It was around 10 pm, and Taehyung still didn't come home. You got up and decided to go out for a while. "Ma'am, where are you going?" The guard asked. "Just gonna drive around." You smiled at the elderly man and drove off to somewhere unknown. You didn't know where you would go. You just kept driving to whichever direction your heart took you too. You didn't even remember what his face looked like. If it wasn't for the pictures in his room you would've forgotten what your husband looked like.

You were feeling a lot better, finally being able to clear your head after a few days. Being inside the house and not being able to do anything was making you idle day by day. You just hated the lazy feeling that you felt. Driving through the road you saw a cake stop on the opposite side of the road. Since you were returning back to your home you decided to just walk over there and see if you could buy something you liked. You parked the car and carefully crossed the road and entered the shop.

It was around 11.30 am when Taehyung returned home. He entered the house and headed to your shared bedroom but he didn't see you. He checked the bathroom and balcony but you were nowhere. He went down and asked the guard if you went out and then the guard informed that you left home at 10 pm. Taehyung went back to the room and entered the bathroom to take a shower. He waited for sometimes and even called you a few times but your phone was switched off. He was worried for you. Although he didn't give you time he had the responsibility of you, someone who he was supposed to protect his whole life and to give you a wonderful life but in reality he forgot to ask you about what you actually needed from him.

It was around 1.37 am when he received a phone call from you. "Hello Yn, where are you?" He asked without even letting the person on the other line talk. "Sir this is the xxx hospital. Your wife is admitted here. She met with an accident. Her condition is bad. Please come to the hospital." Taehyung's body froze. He couldn't think straight. He quickly wore a tee and rushed with his car's key. His whole body was trembling as he drove to the hospital. His eyes barely focused on the road as his mind continued the words he heard from the phone call.

Flashback
You got some sweets from the shop and also their new chocolate mug cake. You were really eager to try them. You looked left and right and crossed the road. Even the traffic signal was red so it was safe to cross the road but a drunk driver didn't care about the signal and drove in full force and hit you causing you to fly across the street. Of course the car didn't stop and drove away. All the people surrounded you and some quickly took you to the hospital nearby. It took some time for the people in the hospital to unlock your phone and find out who was on the emergency call.

Present
After Taehyung arrived he rushed to the reception to find where you were. The receptionist asked him to wait outside the ICU on the 2nd floor. Taehyung ran to the 2nd floor and found the ICU. He looked at the red light outside the operation theatre. His leg finally gave up and he fell on a chair. Taehyung couldn't control his emotions. You should have been sleeping right now in your home. Comfortable with your fuzzy blue blanket. The temperature of the AC would be at 20°. You would hug the bolster and sleep like a baby. Sometimes you would drool in your sleep only for him to wipe it out. He wondered what you were dreaming about. Maybe eating something tasty.

He took out his phone and went through all the pictures he clicked of you when you were sleeping. Although the marriage was arranged, you had a great effect on him. He had the motive to come home because there was someone he wished to see. Someone he would mind to stay awake for the whole night and admire her. At least he felt more human than before or else he would always spend his time locked up in his office working his ass off. Although he was pretty much the same, there was a bit difference which he didn't even notice. But his biggest mistake was not spending his time with you and from then on every word you would speak would pierce his heart.

At 3.59 am the doctor informed him that you were out of danger. Although your body condition was not great, you would recover if you were taken care of properly. As much thankful he was, he was also worried about how much pain you were in. Taehyung went to the room you were shifted to. He entered the door only to be met by a painful scenery. Your body was wrapped in bandages and your leg was broken. You fractured your right arm and a huge injury on your head. He never thought of seeing you in this state.

The next morning you woke up to severe pain. Seeing the white ceiling & the IV drop, you realised something must have happened. But you didn't have the strength to even think of yesterday. Just when you thought everything was okay, you saw Taehyung enter the room. He strode towards you & bent to your level. "Are you alright? Do you feel extreme pain?" He questioned. "Yeah, no." You answered him, surprised to see him talking with you. You observed what he did & it made you question if you were actually dead or just dreaming. 'How come he stayed in the hospital now? It's 10 & he rushed to the office at 7 am.' Your thoughts.

You were discharged from the hospital after a few days. Taehyung was with you the whole time. He took care of you, helped you when you wanted to sit & helped you to lay down. You were confused because of his worried behaviour. He was always confident & radiated a strong aura, but seeing his vulnerable side was making you worried for him. He told you to sit properly till he brought your food. What baffled you even more was that he was fooling your meals. 'He can cook.' You never knew. Taehyung came in with a full tray of food.

It has been 3 days & everything was the same. He was caring, protective, gentle & everything else a girl could ask for in her husband. But you couldn't understand the sudden change & decided to ask Taehyung what happened to him. He even started working from home. There he again walked in the room with your food. "Taehyung." You called him. He looked at you and smiled. "What happened?" "Why did you suddenly changed?" Those words made his smile drop.

He looked at you, only to find you staring at him, oblivious of all the heart wrecking pain he felt upon hearing about your accident. "Yeah... I did. I..." He looked away unable to keep looking in your eyes. Words were refusing to come out ot his throat. His eyes were fixed on the plate in front of him. "Yn, I'm extremely sorry. I treated you coldly and acted like a teenager going through puberty. You are my wife and I should have treated you better. You are an important person in my life. More important than my mother. You're my better half and it's my duty that I should have taken care of you instead of acting all busy and stuff. When I received a call from the hospital I felt a rock was thrown at me. And that was when I knew I was nothing but a weak indecisive jerk who didn't know how to treat his lady right. What sucks the most is, I needed you to be in a hospital bed for me to realise you are important to me. Such an asshole I am. You should've left me for treating you like that but you didnt. You stayed and tried to work on our marriage while I have been doing nothing but prioritising my work. Gosh! Now that I'm saying it out loud I want to punch myself. But Yn, trust me, I've realised what I should be doing in my life & where my priorities lie. I want you to give me a second chance. I chance to prove that I am capable of becoming a husband that you would love as your husband. You have already person whom many would fight to have you in their life but I ignored you and made your life a heal. Yn, I earnestly apologise from beneath my heart but not being the husband that you wished for. But now that you are here with me, I promise I will never give you a chance to complain about me again. I... I promise I will become worthy enough to stand by you but please give me a chance and don't hate me because of the past."

Taehyung didn't dare to look up. He felt like a loser. Some sort of robot, whose function was set on looking after the company and nothing else. After many years, his eyes became moist. He tried holding his tears. He wanted to show his emotions to you but he was scared. What if you found him weak? After his thoughts stopped when he felt a hand on his head. "Don't worry. You can cry. I am here." That's all you said & the next second he broke into tears. His arms circled around your waist and buried his face in your clothed stomach. He tried not to make much noise still slightly embarrassed that he cried despite being a grown adult but his sniffles were enough for you to know that he trusted you. And you let your big baby cry his eyes out.

You were peacefully sleeping. After finally stopping Taehyung from crying to the point where he almost caught a cold, you guys had shared your hobbies & even got access to Taehyung's canvas room. Not only you witness all the unique works of his but also a new work of the two of you. Today you saw two new sides of Taehyung; his soft side & his creative side. He had a lot of knowledge about the arts. He was enthusiastic the whole time he talked about different forms of arts he had seen.

You turned around in your sleep & kept a hand on Taehyung's waist & scooted closer to him. Although Taehyung wasn't a light sleeper, his worry about hurting you during his sleep kept him unconsciously aware of his surroundings. Your sudden movement made Taehyung open his eyes. When he saw you so close to him, something in his stomach stirred. He saw you all defenceless, lying in his arms, feeling protected & comfortable. He couldn't help but feel proud of himself. You still trusted him & the truth was in front of his eyes. A smile appeared on his face. He protectively wrapped arm around you & made sure you were sleeping in a comfortable position. He slightly got up & kissed your soft bread cheek.

His sleep was long gone & he spent most of the night admiring you. He noticed for a few days that your sleeping positions were really bad. You would move around the bed finding a comfortable position & needed a tonne of pillows around you to make sure that you didn't fall down. He was questioning where it was due to the accident or it was how you always slept because previously your sleeping positions were like a normal person. Taehyung foolishly smiled. He was whipped for you. It wasn't like Taehyung never loved you. He did. Always. He always made sure you had all the necessities you needed. Taehyung laid his head back on his pillow & drifted in his slumber.

In the morning you woke up to find yourself all over Taehyung. You weren't even on your side of the bed. Rather you were cosily snuggling with Taehyung, receiving his warmth. You carefully tried to move from Taehyung, making sure that you didn't disturb Taehyung or hurt yourself. But you were pulled towards Taehyung with a big veiny hand. "Don't go. I'm sleepy." He slightly changed his position, so you were the big spoon.

You were surprised that he was awake. "When did you wake up?" You asked while stroking his hair. "An hour ago." You hummed as he snuggled closer, inhaling your body smell. You had a soft & sweet smell. He liked it. You didn't say anything & continued your action. Even though Taehyung tried to stay conscious, the tiredness made him fall asleep in your embrace. You noticed that his breath softened. Your lips curved into a smile. He looked adorable.

You also let your wounded body rest. Your body seemed to love the feeling of the bed against itself that it refused to get up & do any work. The doctor gave you some exercises so that you can go back to your daily routine, Taehyung also reminded you earlier that you have to do some exercise but you were already tired listening to the word itself. 'Exercise!' To you who didn't even do the E of exercise her entire life. You whined unintentionally. Your brows frowned at the hare work you need to do.

A while later, when taehyung woke up he helped you with your morning routine & then tied back your hair in a messy bun. The bun was much messier than what someone would call a messy bun but for his first try, Taehyung did an amazing job.

"Yn, from today you have to do some exercise." Your face scrunched up hearing his words. "Why don't we start from tomorrow? My body is still sore from the accident." You looked at him with hopeful eyes and the small smile that formed on his face gave you a little hope which was broken by his answer. "No. We will start your exercise today." You gave him a serious look. You forgot that the person sitting in front of you was a time freak who has to do everything at the right time. There was no 'I will do it later' for this man.

"But Tae, that will hurt." You whined. Taehyung looked at you in surprise. It was the first time you called him with a nickname. His face turned a shade of pink. It was subtle that it went unnoticed by you. Taehyung cleared his throat to make sure he didn't mix up his words due to shyness. "It won't. I promise. I will massage your legs afterwards." You sulked at his words & pouted.

An hour later having your breakfast, Taehyung took you to the backyard which was filled with various blooms. Taehyung kept your crutch aside & held your hand. You were nervous, you weren't confident whether you would be able to walk on your own without any help. You stepped forward with little steps like a baby, trying to balance your weight on your feet. You clutched Taehyung's hand tightly. You felt your heart would jump out of your chest.

"You are going great Yn. Ten more steps & we will be done for today." Tsehyung was encouraging you the whole time but still you started getting tired. It was mostly because of your fear of falling down & that Taehyung wouldn't be able to catch you in time. As the thoughts continue in your mind you stop walking. You looked at Taehyung & shook your head. "I can't anymore. I will fall down."

Taehyung saw your body stiffened. He didn't want to push you past your limits. "Yn, take off your slippers." "Why?" You questioned back, extremely nervous about what he wanted you to do. "Just trust me." He said looking deep in your eyes. You nodded & took off your slippers. "Stand on my feet." His words surprised you. You did as he asked. Taehyung put your arm around his neck as his snakes around your waist holding you firmly. The space between you two was minimal & you felt a strange sensation. He started walking. It felt nice. His arms made you feel safe & protected. This time your fear flew away.

You looked at him as he returned you a sweet smile. He looked gorgeous. At first you didn't know how to react to his sudden changes but later you understood that it was just the way he has been. There was a beautiful soul hidden beneath all that tough outer image he showed to the world. All to protect himself.

"Are you still scared?" He asked tilting his face to the side, finding any sign of discomfort from you but there was none. You gently shook your head & kept your head on his shoulder. He found the action rather lovely. You were enjoying every moment with him, as if you got what you always dreamt about. A loving & caring husband but the time was sure to be your enemy as it passed too quick for your liking.

"Yn, we are done." You reluctantly stepped down from his feet. He brought your crutch & handed it to you. You walked inside along with Taehyung. There was complete silence. A calm one. "Don't ever feel scared. I am always with you." Taehyung said that out of the blue. Today you didn't know why you were so scared. Even you though it was because you would get hurt but was it really the reason.

But Taehyung seemed to understand you. He knew deep inside you were still afraid of letting someone help you when you have been doing everything on your own the whole time. Taehyung pressed his lips on your forehead.

Slowly but steadily your relationship with Taehyung grew stronger. He kept his promise to always prioritise you. To keep your needs before anything & to be always there when you needed him. It took you three months to go back to your daily routine. Your body was much better but one thing has changed since then. Taehyung appointed a bodyguard for your safety. She would always stick to you like your shadow & made sure you were safe & sound. Even though you tried to convince him that you would be careful which he believed but to calm his heart a little knowing that there was someone to protect you. She never appeared in front of you. She stealthed herself to make sure you were comfortable & that she didn't invade your privacy.

There were many little moments in your life that you really cherished. Taehyung always made time for you when he was at home. He would finish his work at the office & stop doing work at home. You were over the moon. Taehyung found a new meaning of happiness & how it felt to be vulnerable in front of someone who would always protect him. He was clingy & also whined like a baby for little things. Even you loved to spoil him in your own ways. There was no saying on how much the two of you loved each other.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 126 8
These are MY Taehyung Oneshots/fanfics compilations. Some of these are hard and some are soft. Every story is uploaded on my acc individually.
1.9K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. ►𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙�...
4.8K 98 17
bunch of taekook oneshots
2K 11 18
We have a little bit of ✨everthang✨ in here Just you and your taetae