~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~❀
AUTHOR'S NOTE

~Chapter 34~

9.8K 555 11
By SoumyaShet

Raaghav took his time as he said, " Woh.. Dopahar hone aahi hai... Aur bhook bhi lagi hai.. Aur... Aur,  yaha ek acha restaurant bhi hai, toh why don't we visit it? "

He was nervous in front of another person for the very first time.

"Hmmm", Vaidehi hummed raising her eyebrows.
"Woh.. Nahi.. Aapko nahi  chalna toh it's fine.. I mean! "
"Fir movie dekhne chale? ", Vaidehi asked him out of blue.
" Huhh? "
"Woh, kaafi time huwa theatre mei gaye.. Toh.. "
" Done done! ", Raaghav affirmed.

Raaghav stopped in front of a five star restaurant. Vaidehi was feeling nervous now. It was long that she visited such a fancy place.
Frankly, it was long that she watched a movie as well, she herself doesn't know why she gave in to such a idea, maybe, she wanted some time with her husband.

Sitting inside the restaurant, in a quite and isolated area, Raaghav handed the menu card to Vaidehi, gesturing her to order.

Raaghav was observing her all this while.
He chuckled seeing her check the price first and then the name of the dish.

"Hume kuch samaj nahi aah raha! ", she said.
" Rocket science thodi hai, jo bhi chahiye order kar dijiye! ", Raaghav casually added.
" Hmmm.. " , Vaidehi started pondering.

After a while, she ordered.

Raaghav watched how she meticulously skipped all non veg stuff.
"Aap veg hai? ",He asked
Vaidehi moved her head in a no.
" Toh phir, sab veg hi kyu mangwaya? "
"Woh.. Aap veg hai na! ", Vaidehi replied.
Yes, she over these days had observed that fact aswell.
" Ha.. Lekin.. If you want..
"No, I am good. "

By then the food had arrived.

As they had their lunch, Vaidehi observed how good Raaghav was with his table manners.
______________ _____________ _______________

After, the lunch, they both headed towards the theatre. Raaghav, who was not a big fan of movies had no idea why he was going to watch one, he himself doesn't remember when he watched a movie last,apart from the only reason that his wife had asked him to.
As Raaghav bought the tickets and they both got themselves settled inside the theatre.

For the next two and a half hours as Vaidehi was enjoying the romcom going on in front of her totally forgetting the surroundings, while Raaghav was just stilling glances from his wife. He was observing and absorbing her totally. The times when she'll smile, the way her eyebrows would move while something interesting happened, the way she was so very immersed in the film unaware that he was watching her so very closely.

All throughout the movie, he had not even a bit of idea of what the movie was, all he knew was, Vaidehi laughed like a legit laugh, for 36 times, she got irritated with the plot for 2-3 times and she had turned a shade of red 14 times all the while.
It was crazy! Crazy that he observed, that he counted her expressions. He himself didn't realize when he started getting this craziness in himself, but he felt good.
Everytime, that Vaidehi would laugh, he too had a smile on his face.

As they came out of the theater room, Vaidehi was feeling light headed after a long, while Raaghav was feeling peace after ages.

Getting settled into the car, they began their journey for Chimur.

In the car, Vaidehi, suddenly asked him, "Shitt shitt shitt! Aap.. Hum aise kaise kar sakte hai! I.. I am..
" Kya huwa hai Vaidehi? ", Raaghav asked, now, slowly getting used to her sudden way of expressing stuff.
"Aap, aapki security! I am sorry. Mhuje aise aapko..
Raaghav understood what she was indicating towards. Everyone's well aware of the fact that people who are rich and important surely need security. That's what Vaidehi thought. And Raaghav toh owned a multinational company, how could she just asked him to be in the general public.
"Security! I am enough for myself Vaidehi! " He said as if it's so very normal for him to roam around like general public.
"Huh! Aap yeh..
" I know tum kya soch rahi ho! But believe me, I am used to not having bodyguards and stuff around. I like to be on my own. "

Vaidehi just looked on to him.
He was not like the other billionaires who would go about showing their wealth. Neither was he someone who would think that he belongs to a different class.
He was normal. Even after being a super succesful person.
She thought, he was right when he said that, "mei toh ek saddharan sa aadmi hu! "
Cause he lived like that.

Just then, the signal turned red. Raaghav haulted the car, as Vaidehi continued to look  outside. Suddenly just as the newly developed habit of hers, or rather to say, an old habit of hers that totally unknown to her was resurfacing again, she out of no where said, " Badminton? "
"Huh? " Raaghav who was chiding over the traffic and signal, turned towards her.
"Badminton match? ", she asked gesturing towards the park which was on the other side of the road, where few children were playing badminton.

Observing Raaghav just looking at the side of the park, Vaidehi said, " It's okay.. Agar apko nahi ata toh..
"Are you by anyway challenging me ? "
"Huh? "
"Chalo, I'll show you one of the many skills that i possess. " He said with utmost confidence.
Though the signal had turned green, the couple had a long day ahead, before they would head back.

Parking the car, they approached the kids, the kids quickly agreed. In fact they were discussing on whom they are supporting.

As the kids hooted, the match began.

Vaidehi tied her duppata in one side, while Raaghav removed his coat.

As the match proceeded,it was very clear, that Raaghav was a master in the game. His strokes were perfect;)
Vaidehi on the other hand was giving a tough competition for sure.
Seeing her like that, her hair flipping, the enthusiasm,the way she would jump an bit, her face, her figure..uhh uhh...Raaghav was lost. He was lost in her.
And that's when he realized, that the lady there was celebrating her win. Damn, he lost the match and also himself. Though he realized the first one, hopes that he realize about the second one too. Soon!

Vaidehi and the children around had a little victory dance, which Raaghav observed with his hands folded. Unknowingly a smile spread across his face.

Vaidehi worked towards him, with full winner wala attitude. The kids followed.
"Are you challenging me? " Vaidehi Imitated Raaghav's sentence in a mockery tone.
"Toh..
She raising her eyebrows said, " Kaisa laga! "
"Raaghav just kept quite observing her with all his attention.
" Ab aap hare hai, toh.. You need to give the winner something, right team? "She said.
" Team? ", Raaghav asked.
She gestured towards the bunch of kids which now included even those who were supporting him earlier.

"Arey.. Par tum log toh mhuje support kar rahe the na! ", he said pointing towards few of the kids.
" Nahii. "The kids shouted nonchalantly, while Vaidehi hifi-ed them.

Raaghav was just watching the scene in front. Rather he was watching his wife all the while.

" Toh aap hume... Kya mange.. ", Vaidehi started thinking, so did the kids.
Raaghav was just admiring her.
"Hmmm.. Ice cream! Yess! Ice cream! ", she said looking at the ice cream vendor standing in a corner of the park.
" Aap hum sabko icecream khila rahe hai! ", she said, pointing towards the vendor.
" Chalo baccho! "
Raaghav looked into the direction of the vendor. Looking at him for few minutes, he said, " Nahi... We are not buying from there! "
Just as he said that Vaidehi and the others chided.
" No! Hum wahi se khayenge! " Vaidehi was adamant.
" Vaidehi.. "
" Nahi..
" Ok fine! " , he gave in.

He didn't knew why he gave in. Damn! The man who is a master of getting things done his way, who wouldn't get convinced way too easily, was giving in to his wife's wishes within seconds.

Later, the kids,  and Vaidehi were enjoying their icecreams.

Just then, biding bye to the kids, Vaidehi and Raaghav started walking towards the other end of the park. As they were walking Raaghav was observing, rather gawking at his wife who was managing the two kulfis in her hand, as she was having them.
Yes! She had successful pursued Raaghav to buy two kulfis for her instead.
As she observed Raaghav looking towards her, just then he looked away.
Clearly her throat she offered a kulfi to Raaghav, no she was not offering the whole for sure, just tasting a bit won't do wrong she believed.

Raaghav just nodded in a no.
"Ek hi baar puchenge! " She said as an oblivion.

Raaghav stared at her for a while.
He slowly took hold of her hand, in the middle of the park. Now Vaidehi was close to Raaghav with both her hands occupied by kulfis as one hand was held by Raaghav.

He slowly raised her hand holding one of the kulfi till his mouth level. And slowly licked the kulfi.
Vaidehi was experiencing a wave of emotions. Her cheeks had turned warm and red.
Raaghav held her hand in the same position as they both were lost in each other's eyes.
Just then the ice cream melted down Vaidehi's hand.

Vaidehi gave him a puppy look, as she again turned to look towards the ice cream melting, with those same eyes.

As Raaghav slowly left her hand, she again started concentrating on the ice cream, making sure that she had it before it could melt any further.
Raaghav let out a chuckle, looking her cute behavior.

Then they walked across the park for a while, in silence. Few times they would talk, but the silence was also peaceful.

It was getting late and they had to reach the palace before dusk as well, so they walked towards the car.
Vaidehi's hands were a bit messed up, due to the ice cream. She cutely showed them to Raaghav, who asked her to wait, as he brought a water bottle from the car.
He poured the water on Vaidehi's hands as she washed them, still staring at her, observing her face so very minutely.

Raaghav himself was unaware of what was happening to him. Unknowingly all his emotions, were starting to get resurfaced.

And he was happy. Reason, there wasn't any. But he was happy.

After that they settled in the car and finally headed towards the destination, The Chimur palace.

All this while, the Ranawat's had very well received Aanisha and Rutvendra. But there was one, who was waiting for the other couple as well.
Abhishek all throughout the day, had his eyes laid towards the main door. But to his bad, the couple didn't show up at all.
The others too did think about Raaghav- Vaidehi, but there was no sign of them coming.

Abhishek even did try calling Vaidehi up, but only if he knew that both of their phones laid in the car, as they were being themselves for the very first time after so long.

________ __________________ ________________

Hope the chapter's good enough! ✨
Do vote! 🦩
Comment down your views about them about! 🐣🌿
Love Love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.8K 45
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...
616K 24.5K 47
THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down to earth. They are not the regular arrog...
59.5K 2.8K 20
πŸ’•A Royal romance πŸ’• AYUSHMAAN PRATAP SINGH RA THORE -27 years old King Of Rajasthan , CEO of multi-million dollar company Rathore's CO, mafia king...