𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐊𝐀𝐇 -𝐄- 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐁�...

By DesiAuthorz

Nikkah-e-Mohabbat (نکاح محبت) In the enchanting realm of affection, where hearts entwine like a symphony, Nik... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 & 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐫 × 𝐀𝐲𝐥𝐚
1. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚
2. 𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞
3. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
4. 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐚𝐡
5. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
6. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
7. 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐚𝐡
9. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 & 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Note
11. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
👀
12. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
13. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

8. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

1.3K 112 13
By DesiAuthorz

As the sun rose, a feeling of starting a new journey, new relations, sense of hope filled the morning. The day offered the possibility of a better future, where the past could be left behind, and the embrace of a new day brought with it the opportunity for change and growth.

Ayla emerged from the closet, clad in a peach shirt adorned with hints of lime and pink flowers on the sleeves and hem, paired with cotton pants and a pale yellow organza dupatta. Her tayi, now her mother-in-law, had gifted her this dress in the morning and instructed her to wear it for the day.

She applied light makeup and donned matching studs and an artificial ring. As she pinned her hair back, a knock on the door interrupted her. She draped the dupatta over her shoulder and opened the door.

For a moment, she was taken aback by the person standing there - Almir, her new husband. It felt strange to acknowledge this new relationship.

He stood there, exuding confidence, dressed in a white T-shirt and jeans. His smile added to his allure, a rare sight to behold.

Clearing his throat, he broke the awkward silence. "Good morning" he said, attempting to dispel the tension.

"Um...Good morning" she replied, puzzled by their strange behavior. Why were they acting as if they were meeting for the first time?

"Can I come inside?" Almir asked, seeing her lost in thought.

"Uh...yeah, sure, come in" she stammered, annoyed at her own behavior.Why was this so difficult?

Inside the room, they stood, somewhat awkwardly, in the middle of the room.

"You look beautiful" he suddenly complimented her, catching her off guard. It was yet another surprise.

"Thank you" she blushed in response.

He handed her a small bag.
"Here's your Nikkah gift" he said, observing her confusion. She took it, their fingers briefly touching, sending a jolt through their bodies with the mere contact.

She took out a horizontal box from the bag, while Almir took the bag from her so she could open it easily. He felt a bit nervous; it was his first time buying a gift for anyone, especially a girl. Even though they were cousins, he had no idea about her preferences.

She gasped as she unveiled a gold thin bangle bracelet adorned with round diamond accents at each end.
"Um...do you like it?" Almir inquired.

"Thank you, it's elegant. I love it" she responded, making Almir smile wholeheartedly.

An awkward silence descended once more, and a few seconds later, she hesitantly began, "Umm actually..."

"What happened?" he asked.

"I received a call from the hospital this morning. I had applied for a one-month workshop before starting my house job..." She knew he had no objections. He had always been supportive of her education and career, but she felt hesitant, perhaps because of their new relationship or his demeanor.

"Just because our relationship has changed, I have no right to stop you from pursuing your goals. I've been and will always be by your side" he replied politely, making her wonder if he had always been like this, or if she was only noticing now.

"And here, take this" he handed her a credit card from his wallet. Before she could object, he continued, "Don't. You are my responsibility now."

She responded with a faint smile.
"Take care of yourself" he said, kissing her forehead before leaving the room. She touched her forehead, her heart racing. Indeed a morning with shocks.

"Don't stress about the business. Inform me if anything important comes up" Almir told his father and chachu. It was a significant responsibility to handle pressure of work at his age, but it was important for him and Malik's busniess.

Ahmad and Faiq Malik patted Almir on the shoulder. They cherished nothing more than having respectful children, and they considered themselves fortunate.

Breakfast was a family affair. Ayla sat in her usual place between Zoniya and Fatima. Almir felt a bit disappointed that she wasn't sitting next to him. Throughout the meal, Fatima, Zoniya, and Saad exchanged glances, leaving Ayla with a flushed face. Ali, who joined later, couldn't resist making comments about the new couple, despite Almir's disapproving looks and glares.

After breakfast, it was time for Almir's flight. He met his family, received their blessings, and was about to get into the car when he suddenly paused. He turned around, and there she was, standing at the door. They exchanged smiles, and butterflies fluttered in their stomachs.

The magic of their Nikkah. By saying yes and signing a paper, relation changes, you feel different towards your partner no matter how close you were or never met. There's a beautiful spark, a purity in nikkah.

Later that day, Ayla spent quality time with her family, conversing, eating, gathering her workshop documents, and finally, retiring to bed after evening prayers.

Next day:

The sun's rays disturbed her slumber, and she pulled the comforter over her face, only to be awakened again by her alarm. She reached for her phone and switched it off. She lay in bed for a few more minutes, checking her phone and found a message from Almir, sent about half an hour ago.

Almir: Reached. All the best✨🫂

A smile crept across her face reading a message.  He had given her priority. Competing messages or telling about each other, something they hadn't done much as cousins.

Ayla: Thank you 😊

A moment later, she added another message:

Ayla: Take care ✨

Placing her phone on the bed, she made her way to the restroom. After a refreshing shower, she returned to her room in a bath robe, hair wrapped in a towel, and applied moisturizer to her body, relishing the routine.

She chose to wear a white and purple floral kurta with white trousers, accentuating her fair complexion. She  applied sunscreen, mascara, and a nude lipstick, following the professional norm of avoiding heavy makeup, especially for doctors. Taking white coat, stethoscope, a file, and her handbag, she headed downstairs.

On her way to dining area, she encountered a maid who was on her way to call her for breakfast. She nodded.
Entering the dining area, she greeted everyone with a warm Salam. She hugged everyone and sought their blessings before taking her usual seat. Her phupho and other relatives had departed for their respective homes.

During breakfast, she shared details of her internship and her plans with the elders. After the meal, she drove to the hospital, with music playing and the car window down, relishing the pleasant Islamabad weather.

Once at the hospital, she parked her car outside the Children's Ward, and mustered the courage to step inside. Ayla felt a little nervous but took a deep breath and entered.

Following the necessary formalities, she was directed to the room where all the interns had gathered. She found an empty chair and settled in. Two doctors, a female and a male, entered, and seems they would be her supervisors.

After the introductory session and explanations about their duties, they were assigned their first tasks. Ayla, along with two female interns, Mariam and Ayesha, began discussing their roles and responsibilities, forming a connection and camaraderie with one another.

Upon completing their initial tasks and gathering patient histories, they reconvened in a room to discuss their findings. Ayla cleaned her hands and poured a glass of water, taking a seat. The three young women shared their experiences and began to bond.

With her work at the hospital concluded for the day, Ayla headed back home, feeling a sense of fulfillment from pursuing her dream career. So much had happened in the past few days, but she was grateful for her supportive family and the blessings.

Arriving home, she turned her car towards her favorite bakery, which was loved by Malik's too. She parked outside and ordered her favorite red velvet cake, pista meethai for her grandmother, brownies, and a few other items for her late-night cravings. After settling the bill, she stashed the bags in her car and drove back home with a contented smile.

"Assalamu Alaikum" she greeted her tayi as she entered the house. She emerging from the house with a maid carrying a tea trolley.

"Walaikum Assalam, Meri jam. How was your day?" She inquired, affectionately smoothing Ayla's hair and motioning for the maid to take the trolley outside.

"It was wonderful, like a dream come true" Ayla responded, her voice filled with happiness, silently offering a prayer of gratitude.

"I'm delighted to hear that. I'm so happy for you" she  said, planting a kiss on Ayla's forehead. Her heart swelled with happiness, knowing her family's joy meant the world to her.

"Freshen up and join us in the backyard for tea" Tayi suggested.

Ayla handed her a polythene bag, giving her a hint of what she had brought. "Of course, and here's a little treat from me today."

"Wow"  Her tayi exclaimed as she read the café's name on the bag, delighted by the surprise.

Smiling, Ayla retreated to her room, placing her bags, files, and overcoat on her bed. She selected her clothes for the evening, showered, and changed into comfortable pajamas. Heading downstairs, she joined her family in the backyard.

"Amma, just one slice today" Sara Malik said to her mother-in-law, who in return pouted like a child who'd had their candy taken away.

"Let her eat mama" Ayla chimed in, making Bi Jan smile broadly.

The family enjoyed an evening tea, with lighthearted conversation filling the air. Ayla sat on a wooden sofa, with Zoniya by her side, as the girls chatted about their day.

Ayla returned to her room after a while. She collapsed onto her bed, lying with her eyes closed. Her phone vibrated, and she picked it up to find a call from Almir. Her heart raced for some inexplicable reason, and she answered the call.

"Hi" she heard his deep, husky voice from the other end.

"Hi" she replied.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Fine" she answered. "Ap!" She inquired.

"Fine too. How was your first day?" he asked, his voice filled with genuine interest.

"Just the way I wanted it" Ayla replied briefly, feeling a bit hesitant to engage in a conversation.

"Good" he responded.

"When will your house job begin?" he asked, keen to converse and hear her voice, hoping to rekindle their previous easygoing rapport.

"Next month" she informed him.

"That's great" he said, as always appreciating her dedication to her goals.

"Where are you now?" she inquired after a pause.

"In the office. I thought I'd give you a call" he replied with a smile, glad that she initiated a conversation.

"I have to go now. Take care" he said, cursing his bad timing as his personal assistant informed him of an upcoming meeting.

She hummed in response, and although she seemed hesitant to end the conversation, he said, "Take care. Bye"

"Bye" She said cutting the call.

Tossing her phone aside, she lay back on her bed, her thoughts consumed by the call and their new relation. After dinner, she worked for a while before finally settling in for a night's rest.

...........

Your one vote means alot to me, silent readers. Don't forget to tap ⭐ if you liking story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9K 34
"You will not meet that man again" He warned her and try to control his anger. "Why should I listen you-" "Because you're my wife don't ever forget t...
1.2M 60K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
10.7K 752 32
"وقت بھی گزر جائینگے، بڑی عجیب مُلاقات ہوگی جب ہم ملیں گے وصل کی رات میں اور شمبنی برسات ہوگی" It wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. One unexpec...
171K 6.3K 21
پہلی نظر میں کیسا جادو کر دیا تیرا بن بیٹھا ہے میرا جیا 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...