π“πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ;; 𝐦�...

By koshiqz

"𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑑𝑖𝑒 π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦, 𝑖 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’... More

π‘ŽοΌπ‘›
π’πŽπ‘π€ - πŒπˆπ“π’π”π˜πˆ
01 || π‡πŽπ‹π˜ 𝐖𝐀𝐑
03 || 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
04 || πŒπ„π’π’π˜ π„πŒπŽπ“πˆπŽππ’
05 || π†πŽπ‹πƒπˆπ„ π‹πŽπ‚πŠπ’
06 || ππ€π‘πˆππ† π’πˆππ’
a/n
07 || π…πˆππƒπˆππ† π’πˆππ’
08 || πŽππ„ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π–πŽπ‘πƒ

02 || π…πˆπ†π‡π“π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πˆππ‚π„

73 4 6
By koshiqz

☆꧁༒𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉༒꧂☆
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

___________________________________

"and he might let you stay,
but just for the night..."
-tv girl
___________________________________

[ MENTⵊONS OF BLOOD ]

[sora's pov ]

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒?" meliodas leaned his face closer to mine as he was on top of me, holding my wrists above my head. his cold voice echoed in my ears.

my eyes widened in fear, i stared up at the heir of the throne to purgatory, biting down on my bottom lip and instantly regretting my decision.

"let go of me!" i struggled underneath his grip, trying to get him off me, but my struggles only made his grip tighter. this was commandment meliodas i was facing, i was going to be shown no mercy at all.

"answer me, lowlife." meliodas's cold voice boomed, moving his finger to press against my neck, slowly running his finger across my skin as if he would chop my head off.

now fully realising the situation, i quickly lifted up my knee, kneeing him in the balls, he shrieked and i had managed to catch him off guard, which let me to then kick him hardly in the chest, sending the man flying to the side, his back making a painful contact with a tree, blood immediately spewed all over his hand which was covering his mouth as he coughed.

usually, i would heal someone after they had hurt themselves, but i don't think he would let me; and i can't just yet. this is the leader of the ten commandments after all.

"how dare you." the blonde gets back on his feet. meliodas's body trembled in what seemed like anger, he then glared up at me with those deep, dark eyes of his.

swiftly getting to my feet, and pulling the hood from my head, (because it was getting in the way ) i tossed on the ground, he then looked a bit surprised.

"well well well, bloody mitsuyi, hm?" he chuckled, running a hand through his blonde hair, a smirk forming on his face as his whole body began to fill with darkness. "this'll be fun." he muttered under his breath, cracking his knuckles.

i grit my teeth at the use of that horrid nickname: 'bloody mitsuyi.' i had adopted that nickname a few years back when i used to rain havoc on every demon in my sight, blinded the deceiving words of the supreme deity and others around me.

"i'm not here to fight you." i warn, raising my hands in the air to somewhat convince the man i don't want to battle him.

"bloody mitsuyi doesn't want to fight me?" the blonde continues to cover his body in darkness, raising an eyebrow as he does not seem to believe me, which i can totally understand. "you cannot fool me, arkangel, i've dealt with enough of you to know that for sure."

he moves all of his darkness into his arm, forming a giant fist of darkness which he uses to smash me into a tree just like i did with him before.

my back makes contact with the tree, letting out a loud grunt of pain and discomfort, i began to cough up blood just like the demon did earlier, before quickly trying to heal any damage done to my spine.

"i'm telling you, i have no business in harming you, meliodas of the ten commandments." i state again, firmly placing my hands on my hips. "i just want to find someone."

just by fighting meliodas would decrease my chances of stopping the holy war, because if i couldn't get the heir to the throne to trust me even just a little bit, how would i convince all the other demons too?

"it seems like we aren't on the same page. i'll just have to teach you a lesson." the demon hisses, smashing me again to the ground with his fist, but i stop it, holding his fist in my hand, his hands non surprisingly rough.

"i think it would be disgraceful of me to let you beat me up like that without anything in return." i smirk, but i had a plan. "i guess we'll have to do it the more painful way, i did give you the easy way out." i sigh, letting out a shrug.

"there's no time for your little attempts at intimidating me, bloody mitsuyi." i then instantly glare at him, squeezing his fist a bit tighter, i then twist his wrist, his body follows suit as his back is then face to me. with all my strength, i keep his hands behind his back and push him harshly to the ground.

"oh shut your mouth, meliodas." i hiss, letting go of his wrists as he falls to the floor, and as soon as he tries to get up, i press my foot against his back, slamming him back to the ground, keeping it there.

"you're going to take me to the demon world, and then help me find that girl, and then i'll be out of your hair, got it?" i command, my eyes glaring down at his limp body.

i don't really know what took over me, this sudden confidence to stand up to the demon prince. but if i was going to stop the holy war, i had to get a lot of confidence to be able to stand up to those who stand against me.

with his cheek pressed against the grass, i stared down at him, an uncomfortable look on his face, before something shifted in his eyes, like surprise?

but i didn't have the time to try and read him right now, i had to focus on my task ahead.

and my current task right now is, to get meliodas to trust me.

"ark!" i bellow, a bright, almost blinding light strikes down at meliodas, cutting right through his back, he let out a strangled scream, as he quickly tried to get his darkness to the slice, hoping to some what heal it.

"ah- you fucking bitch..." the demon grunts, before something begins to vibrate, something that i totally should've expected.

"let go of me you beast!!" he shouts like a child, his high-pitched wails echoing through-out the forest. and when i don't comply, a ball of darkness forms around his body, filled with an intense, powerful aura which sends me flying away from meliodas, in which he quickly gets back to his feet.

"all you goddesses are the same.. sneaky.. nefarious little..-" he clenches his fists, his eyebrows furrowing as the demon glares down at me.

with his teeth gritted, a furious look blooming on his sharp-jawed face, the way his rough, blonde hair covered his eyes, he does well on intimidating me

"meliodas-" i go to whisper, but he interrupts me, kicking my body, sending me rolling over, face buried in the grass.

"not fighting back now, huh?" he snarled, cocking his head to the side, a stern frown on his face. "i could have you dead, right this second, but for now... i'm going to toy around with you for ever daring to pull that little stunt on me."

deserved, i guess.

getting to my feet, i wipe the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand, as i begin to approach him, a limp in my step.

"how is my commandment still not working on you?!" meliodas shouts at me like i would know.

meliodas possess the commandment of benevolence, which allows anyone with even an ounce of hatred towards him incapable to attack, or even move in his direction. though for some reason, i can't find it in myself to even despise the man just a small amount.

and as i approach him even more, he gets more wary, his guard still up like a massive iron wall. the demon stands tall, showing that he would actually kill me in literal seconds if i tried anything.

i raise my hand, placing it to his stomach, where the cut still lay. a green light emerges from my hands, and with the help of his darkness already being there trying to fill the hole, i manage to heal the wound, the blonde's stomach being stitched up due to our combined powers. at first he resists, but ends up melting into the touch of my comforting magic. looking up at me, i could tell his eyes softened slightly, a bewildered look painted on his face.

"what..?" he mutteres, palming his chest to see where the large cut had vanished too. "what the hell? why would you heal me." the demon mumbles, voice filled with confusion.

and before i can explain myself, he grabs me by my collar, pulling my face closer to his. "you helped lady nao, didn't you?" his hot breath fanned on my face, to which i tried to take a step back, but he had too much of a tight grip on my collar.

'lady nao?' that must be her name, with a small smile, i rub the back of my neck. "yes, that was me." but, if meliodas knew i saved her, who else did?

"meliodas, you can't let anyone find out, please." i begged, and as he slowly let go of my collar, i pressed both of my hands together, a pleading look on my face.

"if you didn't want anyone finding out your a traitor, then you shouldn't of been so stupid to just go and heal an enemies wounds so publicly." he spat, rolling his eyes, arms folding across his chest.

i frowned, knowing he was right. "yes, but, she was going to die, i couldn't let that happen."

all of a sudden, the boy grabbed me by my collar, again, pulling me down to his level, "what are you really up too, goddess? why did you heal me? why did you heal nao?"

letting out a sigh, there was no way i could've escaped the situation so i decided to tell him. hopefully he saw my side of things, hopefully he could help me stop the holy war, or give me a bit of advice at least?

"i want to stop the holy war." i declare, staring up at him, with serious eyes, a somewhat blank look on my face, maybe that would convince him?

meliodas then lets go of my collar, staring up at me with a look of disbelief. our faces were a bit too close for comfort so i took a step back, unsure on how he would take the news, and unsure wether he would snitch or not, he definitely would.

"you what?!" meliodas shouts, i instantly put my hand over his mouth, i thought the heir to the throne would be a bit smarter than this. "shut up! what if someone catches us!" i whisper-shout.

meliodas tightly grabs my wrist, pulling my hand away from his mouth and throwing me to the ground.

"don't touch me, goddess." which makes me roll my eyes. "why are you trying to stop the holy war? are you fucking stupid? what if the supreme deity and the demon king will find out?"

"that's the whole reason i'm looking for lady nao, so i can tell her not to tell anyone..." i pause, before squinting at meliodas. "you won't tell anyone either, right?"

meliodas mumbles something under his breath that i couldn't hear, "no, unless you decide to do something that gets on my nerves, alright traitor?"

wow, why is he calling me everything but my actual name? "it's sora, you idiot." i shake my head, gritting my teeth as i get back to my feet.

"i don't think your worthy yet of being called by your name, you're in the presence of the leader of the ten commandments." he boomed in that same cold and harsh voice of his.

i click my tongue in annoyance, before looking back up at meliodas. "hey, meliodas? where do you think i could find lady nao?"

he raises an eyebrow, looking quite dumbfounded. "are you serious? you want to cross demon territory looking like that?" he snarled, pointing at me, which makes me look down at my outfit, raising an eyebrow just like him.

"my outfits.. fine?" i say, confused by what he meant. "no, goddess, the hair." meliodas reaches over, lifting a lock of my hair with his finger, twirling the hair around it. "no demon has pink hair." meliodas quickly pulls his hand away from my hair.

"and no demon has eyes like yours." he rolls his eyes, running a hand through his hair. "if you want to cross demon territory, you'll have to atleast try and make an effort to look like one? otherwise, you won't even last a single second before you'll be killed."

i pout, realising the demon is right.

"i have an idea! meet me back here tomorrow, at this exact spot and time. i'll be back with a makeover." i shoot him a playful wink, which he returns which a scrunched face of disgust.

"wait, you're being serious? you want to actually do this?" meliodas sighs, face palming himself, "what an idiot you goddesses are."

"excuse you! who else is supposed to deliver my message?" i shrug. "and wouldn't it be a bit weird of the demon prince pulling that girl off to the side for a 'chat'?"

"i never said i would speak to her anyway, but i agree, i guess it would be weird." he shrugs, before a small hint of a smile formed on his face, disappearing as quickly as it appeared. "alright, lets meet back here tomorrow."

- 🪐 -

[no one's pov]

sora had now made a mental note to herself in her head, never try and stop a holy war with a demon, unless you wanna be caught doing something stupid.

"i'll help you, but only on one condition." meliodas said, the same blank look on his face, and sora had realised, maybe he had started to trust her.

"what's that?" she had asked, seemingly not bothered by whatever he could suggest, because if it was to put an end to this war, she'd do it.

"to get you inside the castle, and to make it believable, you will have to act as my servant." meliodas stated calmly, like it wasn't such an embarrassing thing for sora to do.

'wow, how great.' the girl thought, chewing the inside of her cheek while glaring at the blonde. in disbelief that she, a goddess would have to pretend to be the demons servant.

but now, here she is, along side the demon prince, meliodas. as they both travel together to the demon border, with hopes of finding lady nao.

'the things i do to stop the holy war...' the pink-haired girl thought, letting out a quiet groan and slightly regretting her decisions.

the goddess and demon walk in silence, meliodas charging ahead of her. before the arkangel gets a bit frustrated by the awkward and uncomfortable silence. so she decides to speed up her pace to walk a bit closer to meliodas, hoping to make some small talk.

"say, meliodas, you want to stop the holy war too, hm?" she asks, a small smile tugging on her lips, in hopes to know a bit more about why he is helping her.

"if i didn't want to, i wouldn't be here helping you, would i?" the demon hisses in a sassy tone, continuing to walk forward, and although sora couldn't see his face, the girl could already predict the look he had on his face.

"well how will i know if you're not leading me to a trap?" the pinkenette asks again, slowing down her pace before she eventually stoped walking, to which he does too, his back still facing the girl.

"god, i do want to stop the war, i promise you, and if i wanted you dead, i would've had it done by now, not waste my time to trap you." the heir groans, slight frustration laced in his tone as he begins to speed ahead again, in which the curious follows.

"really? thats great!" the goddess raises a fist in the air, getting a huge confidence boost. 'with meliodas, i'm a step closer to ending the holy war!'

'and next, i'll get mael, and maybe meliodas can hook someone up into our secret alliance too!'

"i don't see why you're so excited, girl. what we're doing is incredibly dangerous. if i was such a pathetic girl like you, i'd be more frightened then excited." meliodas remarks, his tone abrasive.

sora scoffs, now slightly annoyed by his bluntness and just overall rudeness. "yeah yeah, whatever." she'd pout, her happiness and confidence now deflated by the boy's cold and short answers.

"but why do you want to stop the holy war?" sora questions, again, the goddess already had a few ideas in mind of the answers she was going to recieve, like: "i don't want anyone else to die!" but when thinking about it, it doesn't really sound like meliodas to say that, he seemed like such an emotionless guy.

"that's none of your business." he states, his voice cracking slightly, and with that answer, she decides not to question any futher, with slight fear of angering meliodas and making the whole plan fall to shreds.

the two of them continue to walk in silence, meliodas still walking infront of her, keeping a large distance between the two races.

but still, she couldn't help but think, 'why does the heir to the throne want to stop the holy war? what good does it do for him? if there was a chart for most people killed he'd definetely be number one.'

'is he leading me to a trap? does he honestly think im that stupid? but maybe he wasn't. i was just going to have to trust my gut and put all my trust into meliodas.'

after a while of walking through the forest, the two finally make it to the border, where they can now, cross into purgatory.

"don't say a word, servant. play your part and as soon as we get you to nao, you say whatever then you're gone," he says, a dark glint in his eyes as he ushers the goddess to come closer to him, which she complies. "and prepare yourself for the miasma."

"right, saint coat!" the girl shouts, activating her goddess powers, a large circle of sparkles and light forms around sora's body, which soon turns invisible. and before they enter, the girl places a long, black wig on her head, along as some black eye contacts in order to look more like a demon,

the demon prince and goddess walk side by side to cross the border, and is soon hit with a giant wave of heat, which doesn't bother meliodas; this is home after all. but was quite a shock to sora, it was extremely different to the pretty cold weather back at her home.

the goddess had never actually been here before, so everything was a shock to her. the landscape was filled with giant, rocky and steep mountains, you could barely see over most of them. pools of lava were sat on the magma ground, their heat flowing up into the grey, smoke-covered sky. rocky, bumpy grounds, random creatures hunting for their prey. and then, in the distance was a huge, grand looking castle, which sora supposed was where meliodas lived.

the pinkette seemed a little lost in a daze as she stared at the landscape, but being snapped out of it when she felt meliodas's cold hand on her wrist.

"when we get there, you will need to find some way to introduce yourself to me and become my servant. it would be too.. weird, if i so randomly declared you as my servant." meliodas says, his grip on sora's wrist getting tighter.

"okay, lets do this!" she cheerily says, a smile forming on her face, which as usual, meliodas does not return.

in less than a second, the demon had already teleported her close to outside of the castle, where she was then greeted by some guards.

"and who are you?!" one guard questions, pointing his sharp spear at sora's neck. which causes the pink-haired girls eyes to widen and take a step back.

looking around for meliodas, she realised he had left her here, to figure things out on her own.

"woah.. woah.. uh.." she freezes up, not really sure on how to get into the castle and become meliodas's servant. 'thanks a lot meliodas, you could've gave me a bit more advice.'

until her black eyes locked onto a poster hanging on both sides of the castle's front walls.

"i am here.. to uh, servant!" she points at the poster, internally face palming herself for messing up so stupidly on her words like that.

"oh? you're running as one of the servants for young master meliodas?" the other guard speaks up, they both look her up and down, taking a good look at the girl.

their eyes study sora, looking at her some what goddess like attire, but then looking into the deep, nebula eyes, they nod to eachother. and after a few seconds, they both say, "in you go."

sora tries her best not to smile, and fortunately, she doesn't. she just nods and hastily walks through the gate, heading towards the castle entrance, before she see's a bunch of other men and women lined up outside, most likely serving in the castle too.

the girl sneaks herself into the massive line, slightly surprised by how many people would actually want to serve the horrible demon prince.

"and if we find out any of you are trying something, you'll be executed immediately." a male with spiky dark, black hair, who looked pretty similar to meliodas commanded, gripping the hilt of his sword. "this is your final warning to back out now."

sora raised an eyebrow, confused on why the raven-haired demon was giving everyone a warning. was it really going to be that bad?

- 🪐 -

[meliodas's pov]

my eyes scanned the huge line of both men and women, hoping to find sora. hopefully that traitorous, goddess girl was able to find some way to get herself in here.

and she does, i watch as she smiles to herself as she manages to sneak into the line, without 'anyone' seeing her, what a stupid girl she is...

she's lucky it was me that caught her, and not my brother, zeldris.

if it wasn't sora, i wouldn't of tolerated her attempt at sneaking, or her tardiness, but it was sora, the girl he would stop the holy war with.

"are you ready, brother?" zeldris asked, turning his attention to me, keeping a large distance from me because of my commandment, benevolance.

my commandment, benevolance, destorys your ability to fight against me if you have a hatred for me, which, zeldris does, for some unknown reason. it was the whole reason i was extra riled up on why my commandment seemed to have no effect on that girl. did she not have a single drop of hatred for me, at all?

pulling my eyes away from the traitor, and staring off into the distance instead, i nodded. "yes, get them stationed and prepared."

"as you wish, brother." my younger brother bows before me, which just makes me scoff. i wasn't really bothered about how it was done, sora would become my servant, and then we'd stop the holy war together.

i have no idea why i want to help this foolish girl. what is it about her that just makes me want to help her?

i don't currently have the time to think about it, no matter the reason, i will stop the holy war, and my father will pay for all the pain he put me, my loved ones and everyone else through, i'll make sure of it.

[EDITED]

wah! what a long chapter! as you can tell, i'm not the best at writing fight scenes, but i tried my best. :')

will meliodas and sora's plan work? or will something.. or someone else happen! read the next chapter to find out!

do you like it so far? if you do please let me know in the comments! ⇨

thankyou for reading and i hope to see you in my next chapter <3

words ;; 4068

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.7K 18
β™‘οΈŽβ™₯οΈŽβ‡¨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
544K 14.1K 58
(Meliodas x Reader) The Seven Deadly Sins. They're betrayers of the realm, guilty of crimes, murdering the Holy Knight Grandmaster, and attempting to...
39.3K 1.3K 25
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
124K 2.8K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...