Tomboy Incineraor x Pokemon T...

By ImGokuaweeb

Incineraor is a 6ft 5in Fire/Dark type pokemon who's a little too much for trainer. While it looks like she g... More

Know the fight
Heated session(NSFW)
Temper and embarresment
Not What Was Expected.
What Is This a Harem?!
It's Whatever I Guess
Someone's Dream.
Behind The Camera
Lust Filled (NSFW)
Thunderous Flame
Sword and Shield
The Very Best
Evening Things Out
Hypnosis (Creepy/Gore warning)
Illusions
Children of Arceus
Feedback
A Bear Cub and A Kitten
Town Painted Red
Karma's a Bitch
Not Like Everyone Else

Happy birthday

3.9K 67 9
By ImGokuaweeb

Y/N was seven when their father died in the middle of a gang war between many squads around the world. While living with their widowed mother they found a gift from their late father. A Pokéball with a fire type emblem box containing Kanto region Pokédex and some spare Pokéballs. As Y/N was left amazed by their find a Litten emerged from the the ball and his been partner with them ever since. Years later Y/N, an 18 year old trainer along with their Incineraor adventure not to far from the Aloha region and easily take on an foe that stands in their way...while dealing with challenges of their own.

Home, Aloha region

(Y/N): Incineroar you have to take a bath or at least a shower now.

(Incineroar): Hell no! I'm completely fine like this.

(Y/N): You may be fine but what about everyone else, you leave footprints all over the floor and it's hard to wash those off.

(Incineroar): I'm not taking a bath. That's final.

Incineroar leaves a stern look on her face as she stares towards Y/N's direction. This is a sign of dominance for her, once she glares at her opponent it's bye bye for them.

(Y/N): If you don't get in the water right now I'll...I'll-

(Incineroar): You'll what, put me inside my ball.

(Y/N): I'll fight you my self, I can take you on!

A silence filled the backyard of the house as both individuals stared at each other. Suddenly Incineroar bursts out in laughter almost dropping to the floor at Y/N's words. Even when she was on her knees she was basically towering over them.

(Incineroar): Fine I'll get in the water, only because you made me laugh at your pathetic attempt to make me seem small.

(Y/N): Thank you.

(You follow Incineroar into the bathroom as she starts contemplating over a simple shower. She looks back at you in slight anger as she strips. Respectfully you look away and wait for her to get in the water. As she submerges herself in the water her body starts emitting steam as the tub boils.)

(Y/N): Hey...you know I can't help you if the water is this hot!

Incineroar: Deal with it...

(Y/N): Incineroar what did I do to piss you off today?

Incineroar: nothing...I just don't like water or taking a bath, I'm not a litten anymore you know.

(Y/N): I know that. I understand stand that my big girl doesn't want to be treated like a child anymore!

Incineroar blushed a little as she turned away from Y/N after hearing his compliment.

Incineroar; D..don't call me that!

(Y/N): *I start scrubbing her fur on her back* ok ok! Here I'll do your back and then you can do everything else fair?

Incineroar: Fine...only because it's your birthday I'm not gonna toss you around like I always do.

(Y/N): Thats ok by me

Y/N finished washing her back and exits the bathroom were they starts to set up the table for dinner. They make their favorite childhood meal spaghetti for dinner. As you prepare the pasta and the right type of seasoning you hear the front doorknob open. It was your mom and her Rilaboom who walked inside the house.

(Y/N): Hey mom! How was your guy's day?

Mom: Busy, the clubs get insane the there a full moon. *starts rubbing her own neck*

(Y/N): Sorry to hear that.

Mom: don't worry about it, it's not this affects your birthday. Plus this is gonna go for a whole month, people are crazy for the dark types...especially the umbreon chick.

(Y/N): You sure you don't want to rest up? I am 19 already I can take care of myself.

Mom: Nonsense. Now then, where's Incineroar?

(Y/N): In the shower. She should be out by n-

Incineroar: Sorry Mrs. L/N, the water took forever to heat up. Had to boil the fucker myself.

Incineroar greeted your mother and Rilaboom. However she appeared out of the shower with no clothes and just a towel wrapped around her neck and just letting every part of her body hang free.

(Y/N): Gah!? Incineroar! Clothes please!
Mom: Oh My!?

Incineroar: What? It's not like you haven't seen me like this already.

Rilaboom: Still, I think they'd prefer if you didn't walk around nude. Especially in front of someone who's going through certain stages in life.

Incineroar: tck...fine I'll be back.

She walked off while you looked away in embarrassment.

(Y/N): S..sorry mom...I don't know what's gotten into her?

Mom: um...she really has gotten big up there huh?

(Y/N): Mom!

Mom: My bad dear it just...be careful with her ok?

(Y/N): I can't hear you! Lalalalalala! I think you said the water on the stove is ready so I'll go deal with the food!

You went into the kitchen and finished the food. You mother sat down at the table while Rilaboom finished cleaning the floor of the house. Incineroar left your room in just a Sports bra and some shorts seeming a little pissed for no reason. You all sit at the table, handle a realistic unskipable ad they sing happy birthday to you.

Incineroar: So what's your kill count in the club today?

Rilaboom: 34. Had to deal with a bunch of honey adults and creeps. Yours in the ring?

Incineroar: 4! There was this Machoke that wound go down. Kept trying to break my limbs by stretching me out.

Rilaboom: How'd you win?

Incineroar: I simply kicked his dick and threw him and the skylight. Tomorrow I gotta deal with a Hitmonchan though. Fast fighter but most of my opponents don't know who their fighting.

Mom: She really does like to ramble about her fights huh?

(Y/N): Yeah...it's really her passion. Im surprised she haven't killed me yet judging by how much she used me as a crash dummy.

Mom: And you have a match tomorrow?

(Y/N): yeah. I think I'm gonna go to bed now. It is pretty late and we gotta leave at 3:00pm, I know how much she likes to sleep in. Don't stress yourself out ok? You got Rilaboom and your other coworkers to bounce people alright?

Mom: Ok ok go to bed already!

(Y/N): Come on Incineroar, we gotta match to win tomorrow. Or should I say you have match to win.

Incineroar: I'm going...night every. The boss is putting me to some form of sleep.

You two say your good nights and head to your room. You start to get your bed ready while grabbing Incineroar's pokeball ready to put her away.

Incineroar: Don't...

She put her hand towards you.

(Y/N): Sleeping on the floor again?

Incineroar: N..no.. not this time. I'm just gonna do something else real quick then I'll go away.

(Y/N): Something wrong?

Incineroar: tck..no.. just go to bed already

(Y/N): um...ok then

You get nice and comfortable on your bed almost dozing off when you feel something approach from behind. Incineroar was laying behind you while holding on to you. The back of your head was buried between her chest, and your back was held by her abs.

(Y/N): Incineroar?

Incineroar: Don't say anything. Just let it happen.

(Y/N): B..but your not like this..

She hold onto you tighter. As you turn around slightly you could see an almost somber attitude on her face. She pulls you in closer and rest her head on top of yours moving her hand from your stomach to your chest and wrapping her tail around you.

Incineroar: Shhh.. I'm not gonna do anything dirty to you master...ugh that sounds stupid. I'm just gonna go back to calling you your name.

(Y/N): what's gotten into you?

Incineroar: thanks for taking care of me, I promise that I'll be nicer to you Y/N.

(Y/N): Incineroar...

Incineroar: I...just go to sleep already.

(Y/N):....I love you too Incineroar.

Her eyes widen at the site of your comment. She pulls you in closer almost leaving no room between you. I rub her her giant hand. She tarts to our at the feel of your touch.

Incineroar: stop that...

(Y/N): I can't, your purring. You haven't been like this since you were a litten. Also because I can't really move when you hold me like this.

Incineroar: And I'm gonna keep you like this all night. Also...fuck you.

(Y/N): There she is. My tough girl.

Incineroar: *snore*

(Y/N): goodnight to you too then

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 26 27
Leon Sparkfire, a trainer who had originated in Paldea, recently moved into Galar. He wasn't a fan of the area he had moved into. He hated the people...
1.3K 71 5
(Y/N) is the strongest human in the world that nobody knows. He lives in Hoenn with his only Pokémon, a Gardevoir named Aphrodite. (Y/N) was complete...
666K 8.5K 42
i do anything dont judge me
26.4K 647 15
Even the softest faces can have the coldest convictions. After finding your sworn partner and beginning your life as a Pokémon trainer, you think thi...