𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬�...

By Marianaa-G

|| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 || 𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 本物の悪魔 ⬎ ... More

✰𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞✰
❣︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬❣︎
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐌𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒:𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂

꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔꧂

3.8K 98 20
By Marianaa-G

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊

Y/n's POV:
After I was done treating Sanemi's wound, I was about to leave but the Master stopped me.

"Ah Y/n, I needed to talk to you about something. And I'll have the Hashira here to see if they approve of my decision", Oyakata-sama said with a smile.

I looked at him curiously but agreed. I was now standing in front of Oyakata-sama with the Hashira behind me. They were as curious as you are.

"Y/n L/n, in your last mission, you have defeated two lower moons am I correct?", he began.

"Yes. That is correct", I said nervously.

All of the Hashira were surprised, surprised that you were capable of doing that. Except for the wind Hashira. He only looked down with shame.

'I could've killed them before she came but...I was too weak. What if those ugly demons hurt her? I couldn't forgive myself if that happened', Sanemi thought.

"Therefore, I want to make you the tenth Hashira: the Marionette Hashira. What are your thoughts?", Oyakata-sama said.

My eyes widen at the news. Was I really given the opportunity to be a Hashira! Who in their right mind would say no to that?!

I smiled at the Master and bowed to him.

"It would be an honour, Oyakata-sama!", I said happily. He smiled back and said:

"Now, the only thing that's left is if the other Hashira agree to this idea. No matter what they say, you'll still be a Hashira. I just want to know what they think about it", he honestly said.

I turned around and was met with a lot of shocked faces.

"Ne, do you think I'd fit in?", I asked the other 9. I didn't expect it but they all said in unison:

"Congratulations Y/n!/N/n-chan! We welcome you with open arms!".

I smiled brightly at them with clapped hands.

"Thank you guys so much! I love you all!".

A lot of them blushed and some looked away of embarrassment. The current four lovers all thought the same thing again:

'She loves me! I knew it! I love you too Y/n-chan/ N/n-chan!'

"Now, I will make sure that your estate is done as soon as possible so for the time being, you can stay at someone else's estate if you'd like", Oyakata-sama said.

"Shinobu-chan, may I stay in your estate for a while?", I asked. Honestly, you wanted to make sure that the Kamado siblings were alright.

There were disappointing sighs around the Hashira, sad that you didn't choose them. But Shinobu was more than happy.

"Of course Y/n-chan! You're always welcome in my estate", Shinobu said happily. I smiled at her and start walking with her to her estate but not before bidding the rest goodbye.

༻✩☆★☆✩༺

While we were walking, we talked about so many things like, nursing, favourite things to do, etc. Talking with Shinobu was something I enjoyed, it has been such a long time since I have talked so much.

"Ne Shino-chan, can we drink tea with each other after we're done treating wounds of the patients?", I asked with a smile. Her eyes widen a little, because first of all you gave her a nickname and second of all you suddenly wanted to drink tea with her.

But who would decline a nice warm cup of tea with Y/n L/n? Not Shinobu.
She smiled at me and said:

"Why yes of course Y/n-chan!".

We then arrived at the Butterfly estate and it was literal chaos. I sweat-dropped at the sight while Shinobu still had her smile plastered on her face but you could see veins popping on her forehead.

"Excuse me Y/n-chan, but I have to take care of things. Would you be so kind and take care of the Kamaboko squad for me please?", she said frustrated. I smiled and agreed. Shinobu was very grateful and left to take care of.. everything.

'The Kamaboko squad?', I asked myself. I walked towards a room but before I could, I turned my head to the side and saw a cute girl with a side ponytail standing there with a butterfly on her hand.

She looked my way with a smile, similar to that signature smile of Shinobu. I smiled back with a wave and her eyes widen.

She quickly looked away and focused her eyes on the butterfly again.

'Weird, but cute!', I thought. I turned my head again and opened the door just to see 3 idiots. Well 2 to be exact. A yellow haired boy was getting yelled at by a cute girl with black hair.

Then there was this boy wearing a boar head laying depressed in his bed. And then there was Tanjiro-kun walking towards me with sweat dripping down his head.

"Aha Y/n-chan! Don't mind what's going on, they are still injured!", Tanjiro said with an apologetic smile.

"Don't worry! I came to see how you guys were doin-", I was interrupted by a loud voice.

"AAH TANJIRO! YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH AN ANGEL?!", the yellow haired boy yelled while running towards me.

"Hey! Come back Zenitsu!!", the black haired girl yelled.

"PLEASE MARRY ME ANGEL!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!", the yellow- I mean Zenitsu yelled while clinging on me for dear life. I sweat-dropped and softly pushed him off of me.

"Zenitsu! Please don't touch Y/n-chan like that!", Tanjiro scolded him. I just smiled and walked over the black haired girl. She looked up because you tall ;).

"And who might you be??", the girl asked a little irked. I smiled again and told everyone to stand next to each other so I can introduce myself better. Well, the boar head wouldn't budge but that didn't matter.

"Hello everyone, my name is Y/n L/n, The Marionette Hashira. Nice to meet you all!", I said happily with a bow. Their mouths drop. They acted like this in front of a Hashira?!

"O-oh! I'm very sorry L/n-sama! You aren't supposed to see this mess I—", you cut her off with a smile and a hand up, saying to stop talking any further.

"Please, call me Y/n, and don't worry about all this 'mess'! I was asked by Shino-chan if I could take care of the Kamaboko squad. And I guess those three are the so called Kamaboko squad?", I asked.

"Ah yes! I will tell you what the injuries are", she insisted.

After I knew all of their injuries, I took care of them as gently as I could. They were all happy as I took care of them and had bubbles all around them. Especially Inosuke, even though he couldn't talk I could see that he was happy. But that didn't last long.

"FIGHT ME M/N!!", Inosuke suddenly yelled while he jumped out of bed. I blinked a few times before sighing. This is going to be a long day.

•Time skip•

Second person's POV:
Shinobu was walking down the hall, very tired, to a certain room with 3 idiots in it. When she arrived she didn't expect them to be so calm.

Even Zenitsu, who is the most energetic person here, was laying down calmly. They were all quiet and bubbly. She was shocked to say the least but shrugged it off, thinking that Y/n just did a really good job.

•Flashback•

Y/n sighs and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Ne, if you guys do what I tell you, you all will get a reward!", she said with a smile. Now that had their attention.

"What kind of reward Y/n-chan?", Tanjiro asked curiously.

"Well, for you Tanjiro, I will make you kelp rice balls! But you have to lay down and rest so you'll heal", she said. Tanjiro's eyes brightened at the name of his favourite food. He nodded and laid down on the bed.

"For you Zenitsu, I will feed you your medicine personally. Doesn't that sound great?", Y/n said with a grin. Zenitsu's mouth dropped.

'Getting fed by an angel?! Who in their right mind would say no to that?!?', Zenitsu thought, completely forgetting that he's going to be fed medicine.

He quickly laid down on the bed, already dreaming about something. Then there was Inosuke. You couldn't make him happy fast, except for one thing.

"Ne Inosuke, if you rest well and heal, I'll fight you".

"Fight..", is the only thing he heard and immediately laid down and slept.

'Well that was easy', you thought. Aoi was shocked that you could handle them within 5 minutes.

"Aoi-chan, would you be a dear and grab a first aid kit? I still need to treat Tanjiro's forehead, it still looks like crap", you whispered to her.

She giggled and replied with:

"Of course Y/n-sama! I'll be back as soon as possible!".
You smiled and patted her head. Her eyes sparkled for a bit before turning back to normal again and left.
After she came back, you treated Tanjiro's head and let him rest.

"Jā, shall we also rest a bit Aoi-chan?", you softly said. She nodded and sat down with you, while you feed Zenitsu.

•Flashback end•

Shinobu walked up to you with a smile.

"Ne Y/n-chan, you handled them well. How did you do it?", she asked while sitting next to you. You smiled back and whispered:

"You just have to bribe them a little with something they reallly want".

Shinobu looked amused and chuckled a bit.

"Ah! Y/n-chan, can we have tea now since you're not busy?", she asked.

"Of course! I'll just inform the boys that we'll be gone for a while", you said with a smile.

You walked up to the three boys who were laying down on the beds.

"Alright boys! I'll be gone for a while, together with Shinobu, so if you need something tell my crow and she'll inform me okay?", I said.

"Okay!", they said in unison.

"Oh and please don't make Aoi-chan have a hard time, she already does so much", you looked at Aoi softly. She blushed in embarrassment but grateful for your understanding. They all nodded and you smiled at that.

"Jā ne! Be good when we're gone!", you said while walking away, but not before patting Aoi on the head. She doesn't show it, but Aoi loves it when you give her head pats. She's always working too much so having a little bit affection from you makes her super happy.

✫彡⁂꥟ミ★

Shinobu and you were walking to a quiet place, a garden to be exact. It had a lot of flowers and butterflies were flying everywhere. It looked straight out of a fantasy.

"Woah Shino-chan, this place looks amazing!", you said with stars in your eyes. She looked at you and smiled. A genuine one. Your eyes widen but soften again. You never saw Shinobu smile so sincerely so it was a bit of a shock.

"This garden was made by my sister, Kanae. She took great care of it when she was still...", Shinobu trailed off. Her eyes told you enough and without a second thought embraced her in your arms. Shinobu was shocked but later relaxed and hugged back.

There was a comfortable silence between the two of you, you pulled back but your hands were still on her shoulders.

"Ne Shino-chan, don't be sad, we haven't even gotten our tea!", you said. Shinobu blinked and chuckled at you.

"You're right Y/n-chan, let's just enjoy our time together. After all, I will get my revenge on that damn demon", she said with venom in her voice at the last sentence.

You just smiled and ignored the last part.

You two were sitting down in the garden, enjoying your tea. You were comfortable around each other, that's good.

"Shino-chan", you suddenly said while putting down your tea. She looked at you and hummed.

"You should really smile more sincerely, it suits you", you said bluntly.

Her eyes widen and a blush covered her cheeks a little but then chuckled for the hundredth time.

"Eh? You really think so?", she said with a grin.
You smiled at her and stood up while coming closer to her ear.

"Yeah, you look so cute when you smile! It makes me wanna smile too".

Now she was red and gently pushes you away. You laughed a bit before sitting down again. That moment was cut short when your crow flew over to you.

"Caw caw! Aoi Kanzaki needs your help! The Kamaboko squad are being idiots again caw!", Mia yelled in your ear.
You sighed and gave Shinobu an apologetic smile before saying your goodbyes.

"It was really nice to drink tea with you Shino-chan! And I really meant it when I said that I like your smile!", you said and turned away and jogged your way to the three idiots.

Shinobu was stunned. She never met someone like you. So nice, and beautiful, and someone who she can really trusts.

You're the only one who can make her really smile, and she didn't want to lose that.
She didn't want to lose you. She needed to protect you.

•Back to you•

You were standing in the doorway with a disappointed look on your face. The three boys were looking at you with sweat running down their heads.

The room was a full mess, the blankets from the beds were on the ground, the feathers from the pillows was everywhere, there was a chair in the ceiling.

"Y/n-chan!! Please, it's not what it looks like!", Tanjiro said with his eyes wide.
"Well? Explain then", you demanded.

"W-well, it all began when Inosuke suddenly wanted to fight Zenitsu because he was bored but Zenitsu declined and that made Inosuke mad. He ran after Zenitsu but he grabbed a pillow and smashed Inosuke with it.

I was at that time gone to drink some water but when I came here it was a mess. Then a pillow was thrown at me and that made me a little mad so I grabbed my pillow and threw it back. And that's..what happened".

"...and how did that chair ended up there?", you pointed at the ceiling. Tanjiro looked up and sweat-dropped.

"I have no idea", he said honestly. You sigh and look at Aoi, who completely lost it as she is sitting in a corner with her arms over her knees moving back and forth.

'Poor Aoi-chan, I'm never leaving her alone again with these idiots', you thought with a sad look on your face. "Oh Y/n-chan!", Tanjiro suddenly said. You looked at him and hummed.

"I just wanted to thank you for what you did for Nezuko and me. I really appreciate it!", he said with a smile.

You raised an eyebrow but still smiled back but that smile faltered again.

"But.. be careful. When you were gone in the city Asakusa, we fought 2 demons named Susumaru and Yahaba. They were sent to kill me, but strangely to bring you back alive to Muzan.

I don't know for what reason, but please be careful Y/n-chan. I don't want to see you hurt", he whispered to me.

My eyes widen. 'The Muzan Kibutsuji? Wants me alive? I wonder why...', you thought. While you were deep in thought you didn't notice the look Tanjiro was giving you.

'Muzan Kibutsuji...I will not let you hurt Y/n-chan do you hear me! I will protect her with my life! She was so nice to Nezuko and me, I'll always remember that. I always admired her, not only for her beauty, but also how she treats others...how she treats me.

So...I can't have anyone stealing her away from me now, can I?', he thought with a blush.

————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 792 20
▬▬▬ㅤkny various x reader ࣪ 𓈒 ✿⁠⠀ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ━━ 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ━━ (ㅎ) synopsis . . . a sick girl with a wish in one world, & a reincarnated girl in th...
11.8K 488 12
♥︎.."WHY ARE HOT PEOPLE AFTER ME!?!?" . ♥︎ ...You were just was just a 'normal girl', yes, super normal despite the fact that a secret organization...
97.3K 2.8K 11
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲." In which a demon slayer mistakenly falls in love with the demon who killed her sister. ╰─...
79.6K 1.7K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...