I Don't Like Her At All... (J...

By FretkaVenus

Young girl Y/N joined the crusaders! What will their adventures be like? Will the cold Jotaro get along well... More

Main character/ Stand info
1. First Day
2. Holly's Stand
3. Tower Of Gray
4. Silver Chariot
5. Dark Blue Moon
6. Strength
7. Devil
8. Yellow temperance
9. The Emperor and The Hanged Man Pt. 1
10. The Emperor and The Hanged Man Pt. 2
11. Becky
12. Wheel of Fortune
13. Justice
14. The Lovers Pt. 1
15. The Lovers Pt. 2
16. The Sun
17. Death 13 Pt.1
18. Death 13 Pt. 2
19. Breakthrough
20. The High Priestess Pt.1
21. The High Priestess Pt.2
22. The Whipper
23. 'The Fool' Iggy and 'God Geb' N'Doul
24. Queen of Tears
26. Anubis
27. Confession
28. Set's Alessi Pt. 1
29. Set's Alessi Pt. 2
30. Nightmare
31. Stay quiet
32. D'Arby the Gambler Pt. 1
33. D'Arby the Gambler Pt. 2

25. "Khnum" Oingo and "Tohth" Boingo

315 8 53
By FretkaVenus

Pov: Y/N

- So, how are they?- Polnareff asked, smoking his cigarette.

- Thanks to Y/N's healing Avdol is almost fine, so he'll get out of the hospital today. Kakyoin's wounds are worse. But he sure won't lose his sight, also thanks to Y/N.- Mr. Joestar answered and I sigh with relief lightly.

- I hate to say it, but we might have to leave him behind, until he won't get better.- Jotaro said, taking my hand in his own. Since I got hurt in last fight, he's even more protective than before. It's cute, but also sometimes he is not giving me space at all.

- Jojo is probably right.- Mr. Zeppeli added and I nodded along.

- Hey, look at all these cafés. We could all use a break. Let's get a drink.- Polnareff spoke suddenly, making me look up at him.

- Sounds good. Which one?- Mr. Joestar asked and Polnareff took his cigarette out of his mouth. He threw it into the air and then it landed on the ground, pointing at the "MAXIM" café.

- My cigarette says that one.

We headed towards the café, and then inside we took our seats. Of course I'm sitting beside Jotaro, but also Polnareff.

- Welcome. What would you like?- A rather tall guy walked up to our table and looked down at us. He wears an apron with the cafe's logo on it.

- Let's see... How about some tea?

- Same.

- And for me too.

- Yes, sir and miss. Five teas, coming right up.

- No, scratch that.

- Huh?- We all looked at Mr. Joestar after he said that sentence, not understanding why he canceled our order.

- Listen. We're in enemy territory. This is Dio's dominion. Who knows when our enemies will attack. We have to be more cautious. Someone could easily poison us. From now on, we drink only from bottles and cans.

- This time, I have to agree with Joseph.- Mr. Zeppeli said, resting his chin on his palm.

- Hey, forget the tea. We'll take coke instead.

- Coke?!- The waiter called loudly, making me suspicious.

- Yeah. Something wrong?- Jotaro asked, frowning at him.

- No. Okay. Coke, right? Okay, five bottles of coke then.

- Oh, and we'll open them ourselves. Give me the third, fourth, fifth, six, and seventh ones from the right.- Mr. Joestar listed, which bottles of Coke we should get.

- It was a bit weird that he yelled out loud like this.- I spoke up, making Jotaro immediately look down at me.

- Maybe he just didn't hear it and had to ask for sure.- Polnareff said recklessly.

- Hey, you! This Coke's warm! Is this your idea of a cold drink? I'm not paying for this, idiot!- Another cafe customer exclaimed, then got up and left.

- Hey, the Coke is not cold?- I asked, looking over at the waiter.

- The fridge is down so...

- You're being paranoid. Even if that guy was our enemy, and even if he was trying to poison us, how would he have known we'd come to this café? This city has tons of cafés, and I chose this one on a whim. I could understand if this was the only café, but there are tons of them.- Polnareff said, smoking another cigarette.

- I can't agree. The enemy could always follow us and get into the café through the back door. It seems to me that Mr. Joestar's caution is appropriate to the situation. After all, enemies will appear more and more often now.- I explained and all the men at the table stay silent.

I look at my company and see that they're finally taking my opinion seriously. Apparently, they no longer see me as a girl who can't defend herself. I showed that I am really useful and that I take the whole situation very seriously.

- Y/N is right. We should go to the other café, where we can get drinks in the closed bottles.- Mr. Joestar agreed.

We all got up and were about to leave, when we saw a café ahead of us, burning. Mr. Joestar turned around and ordered teas in the café we were about to leave. I shake my head lightly and get back into my seat. After about ten minutes we get our drinks.

- What kind of jerk would toss a lit cigarette near the trash...- Polnareff sighed and I chuckled lightly.

- Well... It was you.- I playfully poke his arm, looking up at him with a grin.

Polnareff laughed nervously, before taking his cup of tea and drinking from it slowly, just like the others. I take my own cup, but then...

- A dog took my cake!- A woman sitting at the table beside the window, shouted, putting her hands on both sides of her face.

- Who the hell brought a dog in here?!- Her boyfriend yelled angrily.

The boys spit out the tea which they took a sip of, when Iggy has stolen a woman's cake. They scolded him through their teeth angrily and I just chuckled lightly.

A woman starts throwing plates at Iggy and I frown at this. When he starts running away, Mr. Joestar and others start running after him. But I walked up to the woman and apologized for this situation.

After a quick talk with her, I ran out of the café, following behind the others. After a while I caught up to them as they gave up on trying to catch up with Iggy.

- You're doing it wrong. You can't shout at him. Be patient and kind and then he'll listen to you better.- I said as I shake my head. Then I called Iggy several times, before he came back.- See? He's a very good dog.

I kneel down with a smile, taking Iggy into my arms, before standing back up. I look at the men who are looking at me with a widened from shock eyes. I chuckled softly at their expressions before hugging Iggy gently.

- You really do have some super powers, Y/N...- Polnareff said with disbelief clear in his voice and I laughed again.

- I just know how to get along with animals.

Carrying Iggy, I walk along with the boys. I looked up at Jotaro and sent him a soft smile, which he returned with that tiny smile of his.

- We have to go to the hospital now. Let's go back to our car and get there as quickly as possible.- Mr. Joestar said as we were walking down the street.

- I'll take a walk there.- Jotaro stated, making me a bit confused. Why would he prefer to go alone instead of getting there with us?

- Want me to go with you?- I asked softly, putting Iggy down onto the ground.

- No, I want to go there alone.- He answered before walking away in his own direction.

I watched him for a moment, before following behind the others quickly. I wonder why he preferred going alone? I thought that maybe he'd like to spend some time alone with me, but he wanted to go by himself, without anyone. Maybe he just needs some time to think about it all. It's sure that that is very hard for him, knowing that his mom is dying slowly. I'll do anything to help him save her. Even if I die, trying to save him and others, I'll do it anyway.

- Y/N, something happened between you and Jotaro?- Mr. Zeppeli asked worriedly and I shook my head.

- No. I think he just needs some time for himself.

- Well... Let's just get going already.- Mr. Joestar said while we kept walking towards our car.

I'm starting to get worried about Jojo. What if he needs time alone because of me? What if I did something wrong? I hope that it's nothing serious and I'm worrying too much again.

- Someone's inside our car!- Polnareff's sudden shout, snaps me out of my thoughtfulness.

I look through the window and see someone's frame inside. I quickly ran up to the car but then he got out. I saw Jotaro's cap and his black locks along with eyes.

- Hey, what's the matter guys?- After saying this, he stood upright, showing off his whole face. He looks exactly like Jotaro, even sounds the same but... What's wrong with his clothes? And his eyes colour...- It's me, can't you tell?

- Oh, it's you, Jotaro.- Mr. Joestar said and the three of the men I was walking with, got closer to "Jojo". I stayed behind, eyeing him suspiciously. I'd recognise those beautiful eyes everywhere, but those aren't what I know.

- But, what happened? You said you were going straight to the hospital.- Polnareff asked curiously.

- Huh? Um, uh... Right, the hospital. I forgot something, so I came back. My wallet. I left my wallet in the car. Yare yare daze.

- Jotaro, what happened to your school uniform?- Mr. Joestar asked, walking around his grandson and looking at his clothes.

- School uniform?

- You look terrible in this shit.- I said harshly, now fully sure that he is not my boyfriend. He's our enemy. Jotaro would never walk around without his uniform on. Also the way he's acting is not like Jotaro.

- Hey, Y/N. Don't be so mean to your boyfriend. That was a really rude, young lady.- Mr. Zeppeli scolded and I sigh.

I opened my mouth and was about to say that it's not Jotaro, but then I got a better idea. I'll make sure that he'll regret pretending my Jotaro. And if he'll try to hurt any of my friends, then I'll attack him first, without hesitation.

- Alright then, get in the car. Let's go.- Polnareff said, opening the door and getting into the passager seat.

- Nah, actually, I think I'm going to walk...

- No way, Jooty. Get inside.- I push him into the car and get into the middle seat. Mr. Zeppeli sat on my left.

As Mr. Joestar is driving to the hospital, I hold a bag of oranges in my hands. I've noticed that the enemy is looking at them with an afraid gaze.

- Hey, Jooty. Why so nervous? Something wrong?- I asked with a warm smile, even though I'd like to fight him already.

- Just... Feeling bad today...

- Oh, my poor boy.- I take one of the oranges and give it to him.- Here. This will make you feel better.

His expression turns into one of pure horror, when he was looking at the orange. I smirk slightly, knowing that something's wrong with this fruit.

- Hey, Jotaro. Show me that trick again.- Polnareff said after lighting up his cigarette.

- That... Trick?

- The one you taught me. You know, this.- Polnareff opened his mouth and took a cigarette inside, just like Jotaro did in the desert.

- Hey, you've gotten better.- Mr. Joestar prised, making me smile lightly.

- Oh, that! You mean that trick. Sure! It's easy.

- Then do the one with five cigarettes! Just like last time.- I grinned mischievously, looking up at him with a bitch face.

- Five?!

- Yeah. You did it once, then you'll do it again. Come on, hurry up.

He puts five cigarettes into his mouth and lights each one of them. Then he started the trick, but was doing it very clumsily, not like real Jotaro. He managed to do it, but I got another idea.

- Here, Jotaro.- I hand him orange juice, my grin widening.- Last time you drank juice without putting the cigarettes out.

But this time he failed. I laughed quietly, when he started yelling, due to getting his palate burnt. The other started panicking, when I was having great fun while watching this bastard.

- Jotaro, you're acting really weird today.- Polnareff said, facing us.

- I just... feel a bit under the weather...

Mr. Joestar and Polnareff kept looking at him with suspicion, while I was sitting beside and watching the whole scene.

- Jotaro, the way you're clasping your hands... You've got your left thumb on top!- Polnareff shouted while grabbing his hands. I chuckled lightly, watching the enemy's face sweat profusely from nervousness. Polnareff then laughed loudly, pointing at "Jotaro".- That just proves you were a woman in your past life! Since I put my right thumb on top, I was a man in my past life!

- Wow, really? I always put my left thumb on top.

- Sorry, Mr. Joestar. Then that proves you too were once a woman.

- What do you mean, "proves"? What do the thumbs have to do with it?

- Mamma Mia...

I watch the enemies eyes widen as he's holding onto his stomach. Oh, so now your tummy hurts? That's great. You deserve this, you bastard.

- Jotaro, let's see who can eat an orange the fastest!- Polnareff said cheerfully, smiling widely.

- What? Hey... No! Don't, idiot!- He tries to stop Polnareff by grabbing the orange, but he dodged it.

- Whoa! What are you doing, Jotaro?!

- What's the matter, Jotaro?

- Oh, it's nothing...

- You really are acting weird.- Mr. Joestar frowned, looking over at the fake Jotaro, while driving.

- Not that orange. Not that one.- Enemy stutters, sweating even more than before.

- Huh? Why?- Polnareff asked confusedly.

- Well, you know... Iggy found it. He could've found it in the gutter. Eat this one instead.

- It's not dirty or bruised. It's fine. Fine, I'll eat this one. You can use one of those.

- It hurts!- He shouted suddenly, wrapping his arms around his stomach. I look at him with widened eyes. What is he doing now?- My stomach hurts! I have to go to the bathroom! My stomach hurts! Stop! Hurry!

- Oh, your stomach hurts?- Polnareff asked concertedly.

- I can't hold it anymore! Let me out!- He threw himself onto the front seat, where Polnareff is sitting, making my eyes widen even more.- I'll go behind that rock!

- But the hospital is right there...

- Just go ahead without me. I mean it, I'll catch up later!- He got out through the window, panting heavily.

- Not so fast, Jotaro! Here, toilet paper.- Polnareff handed a roll and the enemy grabbed it quickly, running away.

I sigh with relief when he was already away. But then I remembered about that orange. It seems like he was afraid of it.

- Polnareff, throw this orange out of the window. Who knows where Iggy found it.- I said and he agreed, doing exactly what I said.- How good he is away.

- Huh?

- It wasn't Jotaro, haven't you noticed?

- What are you talking about, Y/N?- Mr. Zeppeli asked confusedly.

- For example his eyes. They had different colour. And that was the enemy in disguise. But he won't bother us anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------

- Hey. Took you long enough.- Jotaro said and I ran up to him quickly, hugging him tightly.

- How good you're alright... I have a long story to tell you.- I chuckled lightly, looking up at him.

- Oh, you've got oranges. I was just getting thirsty. I'll take one.- Jotaro grabbed the orange and I pulled away from him.

- Alright, let's go to see Kakyoin and Avdol!

Author's note~

Heyo!

Sorry if new chapters will be less frequent. I just have a harder time again and I don't have any strength or will to do anything.

I hope you're alright. Love you 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.5K 49
This is a Jotaro x Fem!Reader In which Y/n L/n happens to meet a 6'5 guy and travel around the world to save his mom this follows the Canon AU of Par...
35.1K 989 28
This is a story where Jolyne time travels to the past when Stardust crusaders was taking place. She meets a rather young version of her father an...
11.6K 293 35
You got yourself stuck into a trip to Egypt with the one and only Jotaro Kujo. Tho, you didn't know you were meant to go to that trip, it runs into y...
606 69 9
He was clichΓ©d and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...