๐‰๐„๐‘๐’๐„๐˜, ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž

By dantakeyoman

๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ * "๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’”๐’†๐’™๐’š, ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐’๐ˆ๐—

638 22 4
By dantakeyoman

𝒛 𝒐 𝒎 𝒃 𝒊 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂 𝒏 𝒅

The next morning was...shocking to say the least.

Columbus and Wichita were close to kissing last night, but Tallahassee, being butt-hurt that he got cock-blocked, decided to pay it forward.

If he couldn't get kissed, no one could.

And apparently, it was a wake up call for Wichita, because come morning, her and Little Rock were gone, along with a couple guns, some snacks, and the Hummer.

Tal and Columbus got into an argument over whether or not they should go after them, and it ended with the two deciding to go separate ways, you siding with the cowboy.

So now here you were, helping the man pack one of Murray's many cars for your trip to Mexico, which Tal's next stop in his search of a Twinkie.

As he loaded the last box, you turned around, walking over to Columbus, who was saddling up on a motorcycle.

"You sure you wanna do this? Y'know, there's always a seat open for you. Tex might not wanna admit it, but he enjoys your company," you started with a sincere smile, keeping your voice low, "...And...maybe you're not a complete pain in the ass."

He smiled, slightly taken aback.

That had to be the nicest thing you'd said to him...ever.

"Thanks," he smiled, "But, I wanna be with Wichita."

You sighed, but understood, "In that case....try not to die."

He nodded, and turned to Tal, who had just walked over and leaned up against the wall, clad in the snake-skin jacket he stole from Bill's closet, since you were currently wearing his.

"I'm, uh...I'm not great with farewells, so..." he sighed, "that'll do, pig."

You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose at the horrible reference.

Why you liked this man, you would never know.

"That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard," Columbus shook his head, already half-way expecting something like this, "and you stole it from a movie."

Tal walked past, giving him a firm pat on the back, before heading towards the car, "Tell they girls I said hey."

You followed, giving him a much softer pat and a smile, before heading over to the passenger seat.

"Y'know," Columbus started as he strapped on his helmet, making Tal turn around, "their pictures were someone's wallet, too."

And with that, he rode off.

...

Right into the bushes.

You turned to Tally, your face saying he's not gonna survive two minutes without our help.

The two of you hadn't exactly hashed out what you were after last night, but you hoped, and halfway prayed, that your word still held the same merit.

He sighed, biting the inside of his cheek as he shook his head.

That boy was going to be the death of him.

He looked over to you, nodding to get in the car, and you smiled, quickly hopping in.

As much as you'd hate to admit it, the little geek had grown on you.

And as hilarious as it might be, you didn't want to see him get mauled by a zombie as he tried and failed to ride a motorcycle.

Tal turned on the headlights and pulled up the car next to the boy, rolling down the window.

"Hop in the car, Evel Knievel," he smirked, "Let's go ride the rollercoaster."

Columbus smiled as he stood up and dusted himself off, grabbing his bag and hopping in the backseat.

"Thanks," he nodded.

"You didn't break anythin', didya?" You asked, holding back your snickers.

He sighed, already knowing what was coming.

"No, Jersey, I didn't."

"Good, 'cause that shit was hilarious."

𝒛 𝒐 𝒎 𝒃 𝒊 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂 𝒏 𝒅

As the three of you pulled into the parking lot of Pacific Playland, your eyes went wide, and you turned to each other in surprise

Surrounding the park, and even inside it, was a large horde of zombies, seemingly agitated by the bright lights and loud sounds.

There was no way the girls had enough firepower to get themselves out of this.

"Columbus? Jersey?" Tal started as he stepped out the vehicle to get a better look at the murderous crowd of monsters.

"Tallahasse?" The two of you answered.

"I think they might actually require our assistance this time."

You and Columbus nodded in agreement, and he sat back down, shutting the door and switching gears.

"Buckle up."

"Yup, way ahead of you," Columbus nodded, tightening his seat-belt.

You rolled your eyes, clicking in yours, "Dork."

Once everyone was secure, Tal smirked.

"Time to nut up or shut up," he slammed the gas, breezing right through the open gate and towards some zombies.

"Holy shit," Columbus gasped, surprised by the sheer amount there was.

Quickly grabbing Tal's uzi, you rolled down your window, decimating the crowd with a smile on your face.

And Tally finished the job by rolling them over, making sure to crush all their skulls.

Columbus grimaced, reminded of how much you two truly scared him, "You guys are like...apocalyptic Bonnie and Clyde."

"Damn right," you smirked, already starting to load up the shotgun.

"My momma always told me someday I'd be good at somethin'," Tal smiled, driving through the park, "Who'd have guessed that somethin' would be zombie-killin'?"

"Probably nobody," Columbus nodded.

Noticing a destroyed game booth, Tal pulled over, and Columbus quickly got out the car.

"Oh, no. No," he panted, his breath picking up as he stared at the harbor.

You cocked a brow, slinging your rifle over your shoulder and picking up your AK, walking over.

Only to understand.

The Hummer was in the water, nearly completely sunk.

"Holy shit," you winced, wide eyed.

Where they in there?

Where they all right?

How the fuck did they crash the Hummer?

"Hey! Hey! Ohio!" "Help! Over here!" Two familiar voices shouted.

Looking around for the source, Columbus found it at the top of the drop tower.

They were stuck at the top of the drop tower.

"Oh my God," he turned around, walking over to Tal, who was suiting up his bullet-proof vest, "They're up there. They're okay."

"What are you waitin' for? That's your gal," Tal smirked, pulling out an airhorn.

He honked it, starting off in the opposite direction.

"Come on!" He shouted, "Come get a piece of Tallahassee!"

You rolled your eyes, grabbing your last two grenades out your bag and turning to Columbus.

"Go get 'er, Romeo. We'll be waitin' for ya when you get back," you assured with a smile.

He smiled back, giving you a firm nod.

"Anybody hungry?! Tallahassee's nice this time of year! Come on!" Tally continued to shout, honking the goddamn horn, "Come on, you ugly bastards!"

And like a giant dinner bell, a crowd of zombies came running after him, along with the horde that surrounded the drop tower.

'Shit.'

"Let me go before this man gets himself killed," you sighed, biting off the pin and tossing one of your grenades at the group.

Throwing your AK over your shoulder, you counted off in your head as you sprinted towards the duck shoot.

Jumping onto the counter, you grabbed onto the edge of the roof and hoisted yourself up, laying down on your stomach and propping up your rifle.

The grenade blew, and zombie bodies went flying everywhere, burnt to crisp.

You got way more than you expected, but there were still quite a few left, and all of them were now running towards your booth.

"Line up, duckies," you smirked, closing an eye as you took aim.

And with that first kill, you were gone.

You went crazy, looking, aiming, and shooting all in one motion, like a well-oiled machine.

Five on the left. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Three on the right. BAM! BAM! BAM!

Eight heading straight for you. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

A fat one was hobbling quickly towards you, and you smirked.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"Triple points," you smiled.

Just then, you heard a growl come from behind you.

Whipping around, you saw that a zombie was hoisting itself up.

Surprised, you pulled the trigger, but it made that heart-wrenching click.

You were out, and had no ammo on you

"Fuck it," you spat as it ran at you, jumping up and hitting it upside the head, cracking its skull.

Now that it was off balance, you kicked it off the roof, making it smash what was left of it's head on the concrete.

Expectantly, you turned around, drawing your glock from your pants and shooting the three zombies about to jump you.

Running to the edge of the roof, you jumped, grabbing your rifle and using it to zip-line down the string lights attached to the ground.

You tumbled, but quickly got back up as the sound of more of them was already drawing closer.

Quickly, you grabbed your last grenade, looking at it one last time.

"Make me proud," you wished, giving it a quick peck before pulling the ring and tossing it over your shoulder.

Now you kicked it into third gear, sprinting away as fast as your legs could carry you, turning every few seconds to shoot the last bit of ammo from your AK.

"Shit, shit, shit. Any second would be great!" You shouted, as if the grenade could hear you.

Luckily, it acted like it did, going off the second you finished.

The zombies were caught in the fiery explosion, killing them instantly, and allowing you to finally slow down and catch your breath.

"Finally," you panted, annoyed with the monsters' persistence.

'You'd think bein' all decayed an' shit would slow 'em down.'

"Why hello there, ma'm," a familiar voice smirked, you looking up to see Tallahassee standing on top of a booth with a mound of dead zombies next to him.

In a sort of sick way....it was kinda hot.

"Come 'round here often?"

You smiled in disbelief, impressed, as you walked up the dead bodies to get to him on the roof.

"I bet you feel like the belle of the ball," you smirked, crossing your arms.

"Darlin'," he grabbed you by your waist, pulling you into his chest, "You know me so well."

Your face suddenly felt flaming hot, and you threw an arm around his neck to ground yourself.

"You ain't had nothin' to drink, have you?"

You smiled, remembering the reference from last night.

"Not one drop," you assured, leaning your forehead into his.

He smirked, "Good."

Without a moments hesitation, his kissed you, so rough and passionately that he had to hold you by your back so you wouldn't go falling over.

Allowing your eyes to flutter shut, you rested your hand on his cheek, leaning to it with a smile.

It really made you regret not doing this last night.

He kissed you like you were the last woman in the world, and the only woman ever.

Because you were to him.

You were a strong, sexy, rough and tumble, zombie-killing Jersey woman.

And you were his.

Opening your eyes for a moment, about to separate the kiss, when you caught a glimpse of something too good to be true.

"Hey, cowboy," you smirked, pulling away and flicking the brim of his hat.

Tal cocked a brow.

"I think your search is over," you smiled, nodding behind him and towards a small store that sold fried Twinkies.

He whipped around, a wide smile spreading on his face as he got a look at the sign.

He turned to face you, "Imma have to put a pause on this-." "Go get your damn Twinkie, Tex."

Without another word, he jogged down the dead zombie pile, running into the store.

You followed him at a walk, meeting up with Columbus, Wichita, and Little Rock.

"Where's Florida?" Wichita asked, surprised he wasn't with you.

The entirety of the group, including Tallahassee, knew that the man was pretty much your husband and wherever you were, he was never too far away.

"He's gettin' his jollies," you nodded to the store, walking in with the group following you.

"Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards!" Tal shouted, kicking over a lollipop stand, "Where are you?!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Columbus tried to calm him down as he picked up a glass jar.

"False advertising!" Tal shouted, throwing the glass at the sign that said Deep Fried Twinkies.

It didn't satisfy him enough.

He threw a jaw of gumballs as well.

"Jesus Christ," you sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

Columbus walked over to Tal as he approached the back room, "You want a Sno Ball or something?"

Tal turned around, giving him an annoyed look at the very mention of that disgusting excuse for food.

But before he could say anything, something moved in the back room, making a loud clang.

And jumpy as ever, Columbus shot at it, making two large holes in the door.

Tal approached, slowly pushing open the door and turning on the light, only for a couple rats to run out.

But he paid them no mind, going straight for the box that Columbus shot, sticking his hand in and pulling out the decimated remains of whatever Twinkies were left.

'Oh, shit.'

Tal held them tightly in his hand, slowly turning to Columbus with frustration stretched tightly across his face.

"Words cannot express," Columbus held up his hands in surrender, probably more sorry than anyone's ever been sorry.

But Tal shook his head, "It's too soon."

"Do you think you could just pick out the buckshot and just kinda eat around it?" The boy suggested.

Tal immediately threw it on the ground, and Columbus got the message.

Just then, you heard the rev of an engine.

Whipping around at the noise, you realized the girls were gone as well.

'No. Fuckin'. Way.'

"No!" Columbus exclaimed, running out the shop, you and Tally close behind.

When you got outside, right there was the car, about to be driven off with.

"I'm sick of this," you scoffed, pulling out your glock and aiming for one of the tires.

But, just as you were about to shoot, the car stopped.

Wichita stuck her head out the window with a sly smile, and Little Rock popped her head out the sunroof.

With a smile, Little Rock tossed Tal a single Twinkie, him catching it with a look of utter joy.

Opening the package, he took a bite, looking like he was about to be brought to fucking tears.

You rolled your eyes with a laugh, approaching the car.

"Thank you so much," Columbus followed.

"You had us goin' there," Tal agreed.

The three of you filed into the backseat, and then slowly pulled off, about to head who knows where.

Until some random fat zombie ran over, banging into your door.

"For fuck's sake," you yawned, quickly kicking out the door and knocking it down, shooting it three times in the head.

Lazily, you pulled the door shut, clicking the safety and tucking the gun in your pocket, leaning over to fall asleep on Tal's shoulder.

Not even noticing the look he was giving you.

...

He was in love.

No doubt about it.

You had literally just solidified it for all time.

Who knew that it'd take a zombie fucking apocalypse for him to find the love of his life?

𝒛 𝒐 𝒎 𝒃 𝒊 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂 𝒏 𝒅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 328 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž
9.7K 369 12
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ...
82.3K 3.8K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
9.4K 156 6
๐ฃ๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ * ๐’๐’‰, (๐’š/๐’)? ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’๐’•, ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š...