Fell In Love With A Mafia Boy

By Xoxo_Mohogany

There is a 17-Year-old Girl Named Violet Evans and she has a weird family her mom and dad are divorced she ha... More

Introduction
Mrs.Jacobs
What You Are
When It Happened
Prom ♥️🥰
Didn't Trust You
Birthday/Moving Day
All I Need Is You
There goes Love
The Real Story
The Ball
DISTANCE
Finding Out Who I Am
Moving On
Overeacted
What Happpend
Love Me
Hurts So Bad
Hard to give up
A Fight to Never Forget
After The Fight
The End of Chapter 1

●DISCLAIMER●

135 1 1
By Xoxo_Mohogany

Do not copy my shit in no way do not even think bout copying my shit. I did this from scratch right off my dome so please don't do it. Also this is all fiction not real so don't take it personally. And I also wanted to come up here and address why there is no book 2 at the time of me writing Fell in love with a Mafia Boy book 2 my perspective of everything kinda change I switched Genres and yes I did leave yall hanging and I am very sorry for that. I said I was going to do a book 2 and never did I am deeply sorry it was not okay for me to jus lie like that.

I have 6 parts of Fell in Love with a Mafia boy done if you want me to publish that message me or comment on this and I will but I can't promise I will ever get it done. Ion care on this book yall can take what happened and make your own Book 2 and I will be happy.

Anyways I said what had to be said I hope yall liked this book it was one of the biggest books I have done. Thanks for the reads and make sure you follow me.

ENJOY BITCHESSSS.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.3K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
30.2K 941 35
She was only trying to get through her last year of school with her two best friends. But, he came back... Now everything is turning upside down and...
134K 3.5K 36
Complete! Please read my book and give it a shot. Please know ahead of time, my books that I right are mature (18+), which means sex, cussing, and vi...
101 0 40
Jessy Jenkins: 21 years old, hidden mafia princess. She just graduated from college, hoping she can start a career by becoming a writer. Unfortunatel...