Percy jackson: The Way of Wat...

By fantasydreamreader

Persephone Jackson, hero of Olympus and slayer of Kronos wakes up under a water tree with strange spirits ca... More

Author's note
The sacrifice
Pandora , Eywa and the Ocean Celebration
Metkayina Clan
Learning the ways of the clan
Welcoming the Sullys
Getting to know the Sullys
Teaching the way of water
Break up a fight
Saving Lo'ak
Author note
Percy and Payakan
Could I love again?
Author note
Tulkuns, Payaka's Past, and Percy's Hidden Truth
Love and War
The Attack of the Sky people
Protecting her friends
Return of the Demigods
Together as One
More pictures
The battle (1)
Vote
The battle (2)
New family and true love
Author note
NEW STORY CROSSOVER
Winner

The battle (3)

2.8K 115 12
By fantasydreamreader

Don't be a silent reader

(Percy narration)

Kronos growls and attacks with great speed as percy matches his speed and blocks the attack causing a massive burst of air.

Lo'ak grabbed onto the railing and held trying not to fly away before landing on the floor safely.

Percy kept deflecting the blade and doing the scythe. Kronos gets more and more angry as he is unable to land a proper hit on her.

Lo'ak watched in amazed at the battle till someone grabbed his shoulder. "Lo'ak there you are...." Neteyam said, "Where is percy?"

Lo'ak just pointed at the battle and both neteyam and anoung looked in shock at how different percy was looking and how speedy the fight was that they were seeing only a flash of them properly occasionally.

"What is..." Anoung said

"Eywa gave percy her powers and slightly possessed her as they are battling Kronos to the death," lo'ak said 

"Definitely not joining that fight," neteyam said as the boys agreed.

"Also turns out I am the unborn brother from her old life and I am reborn as your little brother," He said

" WAIT WHAT?!" Neteyam said

The blades clashed once as they both defended each other's edges from them. Kronos grunts and pants from the continuous fight.

"Getting tired old man," Percy said " Looks like you're out of time."

"SHUT UP WORTHLESS HERO!" He said lifting his scythe and swinging it hard down but percy leaped into the air. Riptide glows a pure bright light, changes into a new sword, and with a final war cry, she stabs him in his heart as golden ichor drips on the tip of her sword.

"You.....May have .....killed me again Jackson.....but I will always return....I will return to take his measly planet of my own"

"Not this time Kronos...." Both she and Ewyas spoke at the same reign. "Your reign of terror will truly end today. You will never rise from the dust again and forever disappear from the universe. "

Kronos looked at the sword and gasped seeing the new Greek words on the sword. Αθάνατος δολοφόνος better known as " Immortal Killer?! But this blade is a myth....how...?"

"Chaos made this blade to stop immortals from going out of control as a last resort. It can only be wielded by the worthiest hero" They spoke " Goodbye forever Kronos May you be truly punished in the void and never return"

Kronos monstrously screamed as percy pushed the blade deeper into his heart and he burst into a golden light and vanished into thin air. Percy stands up tall as Riptide changes back to normal and is covered in gold ichor. Then she turned back to her usual self and fainted on the ground.

"Percy!!!" Anoung and Neteyam both yell as they rush to her side. Lo'ak follows after a while. "You alright sea flower?"

"Woah.....so that is what is like to be possessed.....girl boss eywa!" Percy said after being helped sit up.

"Girl boss?" Anoung said confused.

"It's a slang. A title we tell to badass women"

"That was crazy....you were all glowing and we heard her voice and saw her for the first time through you.....man this is history in the making!" Lo'ak said

"Just another Tuesday in a demigod life.....at least she came to help with the fight and not leave us to save yourself..." She said " Believe me....God's laws on earth are a bitch...no wonder some demigods hate their parents"

They all chuckled and hugged each other closely till percy spoke again "Are we forgetting something? OH HADES, NICO AND THE GIRLS!" 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Jake came to the pool but found no one there. "Dad" He turns and aims his gun at Quaritch who has Kiri held at knifepoint.

"Kiri!" Jake said. 

Meanwhile, percy and the three boys came and nico appeared out of the shadows panting and holding Tuk. " Nico!" Percy said " Tuk!" Neteyam said

" He has kiri...I have only energy for one more shadow jump...it will be a while." He said "Go...go take her to Trsireya.... go," She said as he nodded and vanished with Tuk they ran to the dock and saw Jake put on handcuffs. Percy signals Neteyman to his the roofs for he doesn't know he is alive. he nods and goes up. Lo'ak and anoung hid as well

Quratich snarls seeing Percy alive and kicking "Not another step...demigod" He said pushing the blade to Kiri's neck. Percy snarled at him griping her sword tight as she walked slowly to the side

"No! Leave her alone." Spider came out of hiding scared of what he was doing to Kiri. Percy held him back " No stay back...he will hurt you too" she whispered to spider

"Stay there! Don't come one step closer." He yelled before turning to Jake " Handcuffs on!" Spider kept yelling not to hurt Kiri. Percy sensed something malicious about to attack Spider so she reached but got tossed away by Neytiri as she held him by knifepoint.

"Release or I'll cut." She snarled as the spider froze with fear.  

"What the kid?  "  He said "He is not mine. We are not even the same species."

"You mustn't hurt her. Let her go. Please listen to me. Let her go." Spider said as percy said to Neytiri "No you must not kill him. He is innocent!"

"A son for a son." She snarled back as she cut a bit of his chest with her blade " I cut. " 

"Go ahead...kill him" Netyiri yelled and lifted the knife. Before neteyam, Lo'ak and 

"No!" Percy snarled and used water to push both Quaritch and Netyiri away from their prisoners. Kirir ran to Jake and Percy pulled Spider behind her like an overprotective sister and she snarled and yelled at Neytiri.

"NEVER PUNISH AN INNOCENT CHILD, WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, FOR HIS BIRTH GIVER'S SINS!" She shouts "SPIDER WAS A PRISONER TO THAT MAN...THAT MAN...IS NOT HIS FATHER...and he will never be" 

Neytiri could not react and looked at Spider, who held Percy's hand, terrified of Neytiri. She lets the words sink into her heart as her ears fall at a crime she almost committed.

(Spider will be a year younger than percy)

"Boys! Percy yells as Neteyam, Lo'ak, and anoung both come out of hiding and have their bow and spears aimed at Quairtch as they carefully walk back into the water " Boys Get them out of here." Jake said as everyone slowly headed to the water.

" I owe you a death. "Quaritch said making Neytitr snarl. He turns to Jake "You're not leaving, are you, Jake? You know I never stop. I am coming for you and when I do, I will kill your whole family."

"Let's get it done," Jake said attacking Quaritch as they fought in the sinking ship. Percy heard an explosion and fire spread on the oil spill " Go go...back to the boat all of you!" She said as she led everyone up. Suddenly the water flow pulls Spider into a hatch which he fell through screaming.

"SPIDER!" Kiri yells and Percy dives in quickly. " Percy!!!"Neteyam dives after her and so does anoung. " Go gog! Keep climbing!!!" Lo'ak said leading his mom and Kiri.

"wait tuk? where is tuk?"

"She is with ronal! Percy's cousin nico saved her...go go climb!" 

Percy grabs Spider who is panicking as he swims "Hey...hey kid... it's ok..I am here I am here...come on"

"MaPercy!" Neteyam said as he and anoung came after her. "Shit quickly come on....we have to find another exit." She said as she led the boys trying to find another exit. The boat kept toppling over and neteyam tried to pull the other door open but  the water pressure caused it to remain shut

" We are trapped,"  Anoung said as they held onto the pipes above them. "Why did you save me?" Spider asked percy "Why did you come to save me?"

"No one gets left behind.....your family spider..." Percy said "Plus Kiri missed you deeply. You're her best friend. "

"But I am an outcast...I don't have a family with the scientists....or the na'vis. The only time I felt like I was family was when....those people..nico. Kept checking on me through the trip and kept ensuring that I was safe." he said 

Percy smiled gently and patted his head "Family is not blood....it is sometimes the bond. The guys who took care of you.....most of their mortal parents did not care for them...some lost them at a young age. But we stood by each other side like a great family. and I think they too see you as family...someone to care for...someone who deserves the world." she said as she used the water to heal his scar.

Spider looked at her thankful as they all stayed close in the darkness and soon little glowing fishes came to them and they saw Kiri and Neytiri, with a gill mantle on her back,  swimming together to them.

'Oh, great mother.....' Percy thought smiling

"Kiri! Mom!" Neteyam said 

"Oh, thank eywa you safe...."Neytiri said checking on her son. "Come it's a long breathe swim to the exit"

"Don't worry about breathe.....I can make air bubbles just in case...but still take a breath...Ready spider?" She said and Spider nodded. They all dive back into the water and swim out. Anoung held Percy's hand on his left and Neteyam's hand on his right. Percy held Spider's hand with her other free hand as they followed the little fishes to the exit and Percy saw lo'ak from the distance holding Jake as they swam up. She gives the spider to anoung who helps them swim up as she swims to the lo'ak side. 

She creates an air bubble quickly for Jake which allows him to gasp as she and lo'ak lift him.

'Here let me help sister' Payakan come and the three grab his fin as he leads them above the water quickly.

"Thank you," Lo'k said to payakan who chirped in response.

"I see you, son," Jake said to lo'ak who smiled and they hugged each other. Percy smiled and saw the others swimming to them. Percy used the waves and pulled the others to them faster.

"PERCY!!!" Percy sees her whole demigod family coming to her on the speedboat and Tuk is on Nico's shoulder waving to them

"DAD MOM!" Tuk yells before jumping into the water and swims to them and the whole family all hug each other. Spider stood next to anoung and percy who got helped up onto the boat after the sullys got pulled up. 

Percy hugged her whole family crying in joy to truly hug them in person for the first time. Spider smiled at them hugging till he too was pulled into the hug."What?"

"Shh... you're part of the family too spider.... we demigods are always quick to adopt people who deserve a family," Jason said. Spider felt tears in his eyes and enjoyed the hug

"I so missed this," Percy said in the middle of the hug

"Looks like you are the shortest one in the family except for Hazel" Leo said which made percy stomp on his foot making him shriek and hop on one leg breaking the hug

"Ahhh I missed that," Jason said as they all laughed. Percy looked at the stars and smiled

"Thank you eywa," She said and the stars twinkled more in the sky. Family sticks together no matter where or when, no matter if we are related by blood or by bonds of friendship or love new and old.

Percy smiled as she went to Anoung's side who lifted her in the air with a hug which Neteyam joined in the hug. She smiled deeply being hugged by her loves as she kissed their cheeks.  She squealed when they kissed back.

It's our greatest weakness but our greatest strength. She looked at Jake who smiled and nodded as the rest of his family stayed close to him. She smiled as they all looked at the sun emerging from the eclipse unaware in the far distance Quairtch survived and was on a rock gasping for air before escaping on his ikran.

Enemies will return...but with each other....we can handle them all once again as a family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.3K 25
It has been months since the war against Gaia was fought. 16-year-old Perseus Andromeda Jackson was tired but yet felt something missing in her heart...
230K 4.6K 71
Thousands of years ago before the reign of the Olympians, during the time of the Titan Lord, the mortal Perseus and primordial Aphrodite meet and fel...
177K 2.6K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
446K 9.2K 48
✅ completed 👌 The full moon slave with the unbreakable curse, Shall returns and the family will divert. Vengeance and hatred he shall seek to pay, O...