Splintered Heart (Eastwood Un...

Por waurdltsj

Eastwood University Series #1: Adira Fayre Tuazon Graduate and get a degree. That's what Adira plans... Mais

Splintered Heart
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Author's Note
Special Chapter

Special Chapter - Aspen's

20.2K 397 58
Por waurdltsj

A/N:

After so many days of doing this, it's done. Here is Aspen's POV since a lot of readers were asking for it. I hope you enjoy it.

2007, March

"How are you doing, nipotini?"

I swiftly moved my head back to look at the person who asked and smiled when I saw my grandparents there, wearing their happy smiles while looking at me. Wearing my big smile, I ran towards them and hugged them like my life depended on it that made them stumble but still hug me back. I heard them chuckle so I looked up to them with my eyes welling in tears that made them smile more, but have sympathy on their eyes.

"Sento la tua mancanza…" I barely whispered, still hugging them so they rubbed my back and whispered some comforting words in my ear but 'I miss you, too' is the only thing that I heard in everything they said.

My grandparents have gone to Russia for whatever reason but they said it's for work so I didn't ask further about it. They're gone for a month, and let me tell you, that month is hell for me. I don't have anyone to talk to except for my friends as my parents can't even go home to check on me and my brothers are not here as they have school and as far as I know, they're busy as of now that's why I didn't bother to ask for them. It's pretty lonely for someone who is just 13 years old, eh?

I am not close with my father so there is no doubt that he will pay a visit here to check on me. As for my mother, we're not that quite close but sometimes she checks on me if she has time; I appreciate it though it's not enough for me. Only my grandparents treated me like I am their own child so I'm very thankful to them.

"How's our nipotini, hmm?" My grandmother asked so I looked at her as she ruffled my hair. I wiped my tears and bowed my head.

"Not good. School is boring. They always ask some questions I already know so there's no fun for me." I grumbled with my slumped shoulders. They both chuckled at what I said.

"Oh my, genius grandchild." My nonno laughed and pinched my cheeks. I, once again, grumbled at what he did before playfully glaring at them.

"Oohh, scary." He said and laughed once more. I smiled at him and shook my head at them, unabling myself to show my wide smile.

"When did you come back?" I asked and walked beside them when they started to walk around our mansion. We're at the garden earlier and now, were at the living room to sit.

"Just earlier." My nanna said and sat on the single sofa before leaning on it, tiredly; must be from jet lag.

"You guys are tired, why did you go straight here?" I asked and looked at them, disapproval written on my face. They looked really tired.

"Hindi ikaw ang una naming pinuntahan, Fabrizia, 'wag kang ano diyan." My grandpa playfully replied so, in my reflex, I threw the pillow beside me at him that made his throaty laugh come out.

Even though he's in Italy for quite some time now, he still hasn't forgotten his own country. My grandpa is a  Filipino-Italian while my grandma is pure Italian. I don't know how they met because they didn't tell me. I didn't also ask them because I don't want to see and hear their cringe looks and voices while telling me their story, it makes me wanna puke.

I only understand a bit of Tagalog because he told me to learn it, being the curious one, I learned it but just a bit. I tried to pronounce it at him but it ended only with him laughing at me. He said it's about my pronunciation that I really don't get because he is just laughing at me instead of telling me how to do it. It infuriates me big time if I tell you that it made me want to grab his hair if he's not my grandpa.

"I really want to… goodness." I looked at him frustrated while curling my fingers in frustration. He laughed at me and just waved me off and leaned on the sofa.

I shook my head and smiled before leaning also on the sofa. I am now looking at the ceiling with a contented smile written on my face. I'm just relieved that they're here now, I am not alone anymore.

"Fabrizia, can you get your nanno a glass of champagne, please?" My grandpa asked so I nodded my head and stood up to get him. I also asked my grandma if she wanted it but she shook her head and told me that she wanted red wine. I just shook my head while walking towards the kitchen. Seriously, these drunkards.

After doing what they asked, I put them on a tray with my Pepsi and walked over to them before putting their liquid on the table. They immediately drink all of it and put some more. I got shocked so my mouth went agape in disbelief.

"Are you not going to eat? Seriously, wine and champagne at," I looked over my watch, "six in the morning?!" I told them in disbelief and drank my Pepsi.

"Hey, you also drink soft drinks at six in the morning, you kid." My grandma reasoned with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are tired!" I replied.

"Yeah, and that didn't stop us." Grandpa said and drank once again on his glass. I just sink on my seat while glaring at them. These people don't care about their health!

Comfortable silence, once again, surrounds the whole room while we are just looking at the ceiling. We are just drinking our own liquid with many things happening in our minds. When I got bored, I looked down and looked at my grandpa when suddenly my eyes looked at the ring he was wearing on his pinky finger. It is an onyx ring, a gold band and a black gem with an F symbol. I curiously looked at it with a creased forehead. It seems like grandpa noticed it so he looked at me, with an unreadable emotion.

He just stayed quiet, not asking me questions so I didn't hold myself back and asked what I'm curious about.

"What's that?" I asked in a curious tone, still looking at the ring as curiousness filled my head. It's just that there's something that wants me to know what's the meaning behind it.

"A ring." Nanno said in an obvious tone that made me look up to him and rolled my eyes. I know!

"I know that is a ring! I just wanna know why are you wearing it and why is it on your pinky?" I curiously asked once again and looked now at him, waiting for his answer. My grandparents look at each other before sighing and answering my question.

"It's like a symbol in our business, Fabrizia and it's on my pinky because," he paused and looked at me with unreadable emotion in his eyes, "it symbolizes my wealth and status just like your nanna."

"Do your employees also have that kind of ring?" I innocently asked and looked back at the ring on his finger. He nodded and held his ring that was on his finger.

"Yes. In that way, they show their competency and loyalty to me." He said in all seriousness in his voice but smiling at me. I nodded my head and formed my mouth in O when I got it. I was amazed, that's why.

"Can I have one, though?" I wondered what made them stop in their tracks. Thankfully, they didn't spit their wine and just looked at me.

"Someday, Fabrizia, someday."

"How do you do this?"

"I told you, it's like this! Goodness, Olivia, you're really an idiot."

"But, it doesn't make sense!"

"Everything doesn't make sense."

I just watched them fight over something over there while I'm sipping on my soft drinks. We're at the cafeteria in our school while waiting for our next subject to come. I'm just watching them to keep myself entertained while waiting. These two really keep me entertained by just watching them, fighting.

"Hoy, Fabrizia! May kanina pang naghahanap sa 'yo!" Olivia called while snapping her fingers right on my face. I glared at her when I smelled her fingers.

"Wash your finger, you idiot." I uttered before looking at someone who's looking for me with my brows furrowed. I sighed when I saw him once again.

Before he got to talk, I cut him off by saying, "No."

"Come on, Fabrizia. Just this one time." Blake pursued once again while looking at me with his eyes begging but I didn't give a damn and just drank my pepsi.

I just let him talk and ramble his words on me on how to get me on a dinner with him while Esther and Olivia are just watching him with bored eyes. It's always like this that they get used to it.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up from my seat and it made a loud screech and people here in the cafeteria started to take their attention to us. This is not what I like but I don't have a freaking choice.

"What is hard to understand in no, Arcilla?" I coldly asked while looking at him, deadly. He stopped in his tracks before gulping and giving me a tight smile.

"It's just one dinner---"

"And I said no." I uttered and grabbed my bag before walking away from the scene. I can feel my friend's footsteps following me.

"Why can't you have dinner with him?" Esther suddenly asked, which made me stop from my tracks when we're already outside of the cafeteria. I looked at her with my brows knitted together.

"Simple; I don't like him."

"Or you just don't like men, in general, except for your grandfather." Olivia suddenly butted in with a bright smile on her face. I looked at her before nodding my head in realization.

I smiled slightly and said, "You got that right." Before walking away once again.

I was busy minding my own business in my room when suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I closed the book that I'm reading and went to the door to open it.

I looked at the guy who had a very muscular body. He's in a black suit with shades on, that I really don't get why he's wearing that even though he's inside, his hands are on his back, looking like a real bodyguard. I creased my forehead while looking at him.

"What is it?"

"Your grandfather asked for your presence at the headquarters." His deep voice greeted me but not enough to make me flinch.

I observe him more, "Headquarters? On Sicily?" I ask in disbelief. I don't know what goes on my grandfather's mind these days but I don't have a passport yet.

"Is he insane? I don't have a passport yet!" I exclaimed with a disbelieving face, "And, if you're telling me we're going to ride his expensive car, no. Milan to Sicily is like 15-hour drive—"

"Your grandfather already takes care of things. Your presence is the only thing needed." He said in a straight face. I stare at him longer before nodding my head.

"Fine. I'll just change my clothes." I said and started to close the door when he, once again, spoke.

"Your grandfather wants you to go there this instant---"

I irritatingly looked at my grandfather's bodyguard, "This instant? That I can't even change my clothes?" I sarcastically said while glaring at him, annoyed. I saw him taking a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm sorry, señorita. I'm just following orders." It seems like he's starting to get annoyed so I rolled my eyes before going out of my room. I grumbled while stomping my feet on the ground. I started to walk towards the car and when I got in, I crossed my arms, annoyed at what's currently happening.

I'm supposed to be in my bed, reading books, not traveling for some kind of bullshit.

I tiredly got out of the car and looked at the building in front of me. It's bigger than I thought so I started to get amazed by it. There's a lot of men in black suits here, wearing their shades with their hands on their back.

Nakapila sila na para bang nagbibigay pugay sa isang tao. Well, I guess that one person is me because I'm at the center and also some of them are looking at me with respect. I glanced at my grandfather's bodyguard when he suddenly spoke.

"Go in, señorita. The families are waiting for you in your grandparents office." He said so I nodded my head even though I don't really get what he's saying. And seven families? Who the heck was that?

I started to walk towards my grandfather's office and everytime I took a step, they always bowed their heads. Do I look scary? Well, maybe I am considering that my grandfather's bodyguard didn't let me change my clothes back in Milan. This is all his fault.

When I got to my grandparents' office lahat, like all of them, was standing there as soon as I opened the door with their blank faces. And because they show their blank faces, I decided to show my blank face too.

My grandparents just looked at me with their amused faces before asking me to sit on the center aisle. I'm still confused about what's happening but I eventually sat down. When I sat, they also sat before looking at the front, my grandfather's direction.

"What's this all about?" Taka kong tanong habang pinapalibot ang tingin sa buong kwarto at tinitingnan din ang mga mukha ng tao sa loob. They are at least 16 people here, including my grandparents. It looks like mag aasawa ang mga ito dahil naka hawak sa mga braso ng lalaki ang mga babae that's why I think they're married to each other.

Grandpa cleared his throat, "Everyone, the person that I always talk about when I'm here, Fabrizia Aspen Ferrucci!" He proudly stated while looking at me, fondly. My heart melted at the sight but still confusion is not leaving my mind. Who are these people and why do I need to be here?

People around me started to clap their hands while bowing their heads slightly, greeting me with their small smile written on their faces. I also do the same to them before looking at my grandparents with a creased forehead.

Napansin siguro niya ito kaya agad itong tumayo sa kinauupuan at pumunta sa aking direksyon bago ako hawakan sa balikat.

"Scusateci un attimo." He called their attention, "Mia nipote ed io parleremo, tuttavia puoi restare qui tutto il tempo che vuoi." Dagdag nito bago bumaling sa lalaking bodyguard. "Sebas è lì per aiutarti."

(Excuse us for a moment. My granddaughter and I will have a talk, however, you can stay here for as long as you like. Sebas is there to assist you.)

Right after he said that, he guided me to get out of that room so I immediately sigh before looking at him.

"What am I doing here?" I asked in a hushed tone so he let out a breath before walking. Agad din naman akong sumunod, naguguluhan pa rin sa nangyayari.

"Here's the thing, my nipoti, " he trailed before sighing once again, "You're the one I've chosen." He said, still walking to nowhere. Lalong kumunot ang aking noo.

"At what?"

He looked at me, dead in the eye without emotion on his wrinkled face, "I chose you to be the next leader of my organization." Umawang ang aking labi bago maguluhan muli sa sinabi nito.

"What organization?" I asked, confused.

"This," he showed me all the things that are displayed in where we are. As realization hit me, I looked at him mouth agape, not believing everything that he said.

"I— Grandpa… w-why me?" I ask, still in disbelief. Yes, I've known everything about his work and this organization. I, once, heard from my Dad and he wants it to be in his hands.

"Fabrizia… you are the only one I think that is capable of continuing what I started." He gently told me while holding both of my arms.

"Grandpa, I'm still young to handle this," I said while looking at all these things inside, "things that you've been doing."

He looked at me with a soft smile on his face. I shook my head because of what he just proposed to me. I can't believe he is ready to give this to me. By giving all of this to me, I'm afraid I will not pursue my dream to be a professor someday. I want to teach.

I sigh, "I'm afraid I can't continue the achievements and accomplishments that our family has achieved. I don't have a knowledge to continue this—"

"I believe in you, Fabrizia." I stopped rambling and looked at my grandpa. Still not believing him, I shook my head, ready to counter what he said but he stopped me.

"Why do you think I would choose you if I don't think you can do it?"

He sat on the chair that is exclusively just for him and touched the ring that is on her pinky finger. Pinaikot niya iyon doon and once again, the ring made me mesmerized by how pretty it is.

"Fabrizia…" nawala ang paningin ko sa ring nito and look at my grandfather. "You still have a lot of time to prepare for the responsibility that I will give you. I'm just preparing you so that you'll not be stunned in the future."

I sigh, giving in, "How?"

"That will be discussed once we go back to the Philippines."

He gave me a wide smile, "What?"

"Yes, my grandchild. We'll go back to the Philippines."

In utter happiness, I ran to his side and hugged him with all I might. I have been wanting to go there since people here are quite annoying and infuriating. I want something new to explore and I want a new environment to live in.

"You really don't look excited." He laugh in amusement before I look at him when I remember my father.

"How about Dad?" I asked.

"He'll come with us, don't worry—"

"No," iling ko.

He gave me a glance with confusion written on his face, "I mean, the organization. Why won't you give it to him?"

Bumalik ako sa harapan na upuan ng lamesa nit as he sighs when I muttered my Dad.

"Your father lacks competence, Fabrizia." He finally said, "Your Father's way of leadership is not for this kind of organization. He easily trusts people that I don't want from him."

I bowed my head as I thought of what he said.

I heard him sigh, "I'm sorry to say this to you, Fabrizia but…"

"Your father is not perfect for the role as a capo of this organization."

"He's your son, grandpa."

"Even though he's my son that doesn't mean he'll get everything that I own. I'll decide on that." My grandpa sputtered in protest to what I said. He has his brows furrowed.

"The capo has to be ruthless, merciless and powerful."

He looked at me, dead in the eye and point his finger at me.

"And that is you, Fabrizia. I see it on you."

2009, September

We're already here in the Philippines. My two best friends were also here on both of my sides, excited as me.

"Oh, my God. It's hot in here but damn, the people look really pretty." Olivia said and I can see the heart in her eyes while looking at those gorgeous ladies that are walking in front of us.

Esther smacked her head that made Olivia groaned and hissed at the impact.

"You look like a maniac. Leave that kind of attitude. We're not in Italy anymore." Esther muttered while giving daggers to the men he's going to look at.

I shake my head. These two are really… annoying.

"So, Pops…" Olivia called my grandpa. He looked at us, also grinning like Olivia, "Where do we go first?"

Grandpa laughed, "You guys rest first and we'll do everything you want after that."

"I have enough rest in the plane." Olivia exclaimed, still has this excitement in her body that made my grandparents laugh.

"No. You rest, people."

Olivia pouted and nodded her head eventually before following what my grandpa said. Tumabi ako kay grandma and nudged her that made her smile at bit. 

"Yes?"

"Are we going to stay in a hotel or what? You know, I hate hotels, grandma."

My grandma chuckled, "No, my grandchild. We'll stay in your grandfather's home."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

Right after we rest, we are all called to the dining room by our grandparents. They said it is urgent and important that's why we immediately walked downstairs. I bumped into my two friends also wearing a confused face.

"Ano daw meron?" Olivia asked but I just shrugged because I also don't know what's happening.

"Let's just go downstairs." Esther softly mutters at nauna sa aming dalawa.

Habang naglalakad ay bumulong sa akin si Olivia, "Or maybe… your grandpa will announce that you'll be the next boss of the organization—"

"How do you know that?" I ask in disbelief. How come she knows about this?

"Your grandfather also told us about that and he also offered us something." Esther butted in at sumasabay na rin sa amin maglakad pababa.

"Not as high as your position, though." Kibit balikat na usal ni Olivia while wearing a smirk.

"You agreed?"

Esther shrugged, "It's a payment for your grandpa. He already took care of us when we were orphans. It's time to pay him back with the same kindness. And it's not like it's hard what he's asking for."

Tiningnan ko ito ng naguguluhan.

"Esther, you're going to work in an organization. An illegal organization." I emphasized the word 'organization' but she just gave me a 'so what' look that made me smack her head.

"Ow! Per che cos'era quello?!" She started to curse in Italian.

"Are you hearing yourself, Esther Vera?"

"Yes! Gosh!" She exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, that was a hard smack. Smack me too, Fabrizia." She gave me a teasing look that made me grimace.

"You're disgusting." I uttered. She was about to talk when one of my grandfather's maids came to us.

"Punta na daw po kayo sa dining sabi ng Lolo niyo." Mabait na sabi nito kaya tumango kami.

We walked to the dining room and found them sitting there. It looked like we were the only ones waiting for the table so we hurried to get there.

"Oh, here's my favorite people. Sit." Grandpa smiled and gestured to the empty seats next to him. We immediately sat there and waited for them to speak up.

After the maids prepared our food, Dad cleared his throat and looked at Grandpa.

"So, what is the urgent dinner that you're talking about, Papà?"

Grandpa wiped his mouth with a handkerchief after taking a bite of what he was eating and turned to Dad. The three of us just listened with my mother and grandma.

My cousins, Chase, Melissa, Mason and also Sienna are here. My two brothers, Mateo and Giuliano, are also here.

Sienna is the one who's been living in the Philippines for quite some time now and she got invited by my grandpa. 6 years na ata sila dito dahil sa nangyaring aksidente sa kaniya dati.

I really don't know about the details about her accident but I can tell it's pretty bad that they had to go here in the Philippines.

Grandpa cleared his throat and smiled at us, "I have already decided who's going to take over the organization that our ancestors built."

With that being said, a lot of cheers and greetings have erupted as my grandpa just smiled at them. Nakangiti lang din naman kaming tatlo doon at hinintay ang susunod pa na sasabihin nito.

"Really? That's great, Papà!" My Dad said in pure delight that I can see tears of joy coming out from his eyes. So sad and scared of how he's going to react once he knew that he's not going to take over his father's organization.

"Thank you, figlio unico." Nakangiti na saad ni grandpa, that's why my Dad's smile just widened.

"W-Who's going to take over? I-I mean, it's obvious that it's going to be me but…"

Grandpa's smile vanished before taking a sip on his margarita.

Umiling si Grandpa, "I'm sorry, son but no… it's not going to be you."

My Dad's smile vanished as his brows furrowed in confusion. He nervously chuckled and his eyes were full of confusion while looking at his father.

"W-What do you mean?"

Grandpa glanced at our way, "These three will be the next leaders."

Even though we already knew about this, we are still shocked. I didn't know that he would announce it here right now at our dinner. I saw the priceless reaction of my cousins, especially my Dad. Their mouths are agape, not believing what he just said.

"What?" Chase is the first one to react followed by my Dad, slamming his hands on the table.

Grandpa didn't like what he did so he glared at his own son. Napaupo naman ito sa ginawa ng ama at iniwas ang tingin sa amin.

"Grandpa," tawag ni Melissa, "I'm not questioning your decision by choosing them but aren't they too young for this?" She said in pure concern. He sighed.

"Melissa, doesn't mean I already chose them, they will be the one in charge already. Of course, someone or I will train them." He gently said to her, Melissa nodded before glancing at us while smiling.

"I'll support you, guys." She winked at us.

"This doesn't make sense, Papà! I'm your son—"

"Stop it now, Anselmo. I already made the decision." Matigas na anito kaya natahimik si Dad at nanlulumong bumalik sa kinauupuan. He clenched his fist before walking out to the dining table.

Grandpa is true to his words.

He let us train everything and gave us knowledge about the organization. It's not easy but I'm enjoying every bit of it.

He also introduces every company he has in Italy as well as here in the Philippines. The hacienda in El Salvador, the airport that he owns, the three real estate companies here and many more. I was amazed and sometimes can't help but to feel overwhelmed by everything that he introduced.

Also scared because I'm afraid that I can't handle all of this. Many possessions means many responsibilities.

That was our routine for the past 2 years and I can tell that I'm getting used to it. I'm still not neglecting my studies to fulfill what I want in the future, to be a professor in a good university. My Dad's university has a good reputation, and he also told me that I will be the one to handle it in the future.

Apparently, the university is also from my grandpa. And yes, he will give it to me but as of now, Dad will be the director.

I can't believe that he will give this all to me.

Is Dad really that incompetent that he can't give all of his properties to his own son?

I noticed that when grandpa announced everything, Dad and one of my cousins or Chase had been distant to all of us. I don't understand why but it's making me damn scared. Parang may mawawala sa amin because of them.

Until, the news broke out that my grandparents were killed in an abandoned house here in the Philippines. Sergio, one of the most trusted men in our clan informed us about it.

We were devastated when we heard about it.

I am devastated.

Two important people in my life have been killed by I don't know who in an abandoned house. I was 15 years old at this time. My grandparents promised us that we would go to the hacienda this week but it looks like that won't happen because of what Sergio told us.

"Who did this?" I uttered in a cold voice. Sergio gave me the heirloom that my grandfather was wearing.

"I'm sure that heirloom would be passed upon you." He said before shaking his head, "We still have no idea who did this to them but me and Paolo are already working on it."

Tumango ako kaya naman akmang aalis na ito but I stopped him.

"When you already found out who did this to my grandparents… just tell me and only me."

2019, July

It was my father, Chase and Blake. Apparently, Blake followed us here because Chase told him to follow. I was in rage when I found out about it but I kept my mouth shut.

I just found out when I'm already a professor at Eastwood. Pinaikot ko sa aking daliri ang heirloom na dating suot ni grandpa at sumisimsim sa aking wine. This is the only thing that will make me calm aside from Adira, who is a student at this university.

I remember the bodies of my grandparents na pinanood ko lamang kanina. Paolo sent it to me.

Blake tortured them by giving punches to both of their bodies. My father slicing their faces and throats and Chase shooting them using lupara.

That was my grandfather's favorite weapon.

Because of the rage I'm having, I throw the wine glass and scream at the top of my lungs. I threw out all the things that were in my office. Even the mirror is broken because of the wine glass I threw.

Before I even punched all the things inside, my two friends already stopped me.

"Hey, hey. Calm down." That was Esther's voice, trying to calm me down.

"Gosh, her hands are bleeding!" Exaggerated na usal ni Olivia.

"I can see that, Quinn. Now, get the first aid."

"Who will treat her wounds?"

"Me? Obviously?"

"You're a lawyer, Esther. Not a doctor, 'wag kang nagmamagaling."

Esther smacks the back of her head, "I know the basics, you bitch. Give it to me!"

"Gagalit ka?"

They start to treat my wounds and I can say that… It's horrible. I snatched my hands away from them and frowned.

"Umalis nga kayo dito! Gosh, this is so horrible!"

"Fabrizia…"

"What?"

Olivia laughed, "Huwag mo na kasi pilitin mag salita ng Tagalog. Mukha kang tanga."

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out, "Bitch."

"What happened to you? Your office looks like a mess." Esther asked that when I sighed at nanumbalik ang galit ng maalala ang video ng pagkamatay nila grandpa.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit may video na nakuha pa. Though I'm thankful sa nag video but bakit hindi na lang niya tinulungan, 'di ba? Calling the police can be great.

"I knew who killed our grandparents." I muttered.

"Who?" Olivia asked seriously and her playful voice was gone.

"My Dad, Chase and Blake."

"Blake? Isn't he in Italy?" Esther asked in pure shock, na kahit ako ay ganun din ang reaction dahil alam ko din na nasa Italy si Blake.

I shrugged my shoulders, "No idea."

"What are your plans?"

"Wait for them to play their game. I know their motive." Binaba ko ang kamay at tumingin sa kawalan, "They all want the organization. All of the properties that my grandpa has, they want all of it."

"Wait? You're just waiting for a miracle for that to happen. It's impossible na aamin diyan si Tito!" Olivia exclaimed at nainom na rin ng wine. May klase pa 'yan mamaya tapos iinom, ibang klase.

"Just trust me, Olivia."

So, they trust me and also wait for them to admit everything to us.

Until I didn't realize that it would lead to this.

It started when both Adira's parents had a car accident. My woman was devastated. She cried that night in my arms, telling me her regrets. Wala akong nagawa but to be there for her. I know she needs someone at that time to be with her and I want it to be me.

I talked to many people including the police even though I was not allowed to talk to them. I helped as much as I could without realizing that the perpetrator of everything was just right next to us.

Just then, I was telling myself that I will not do anything that is not allowed in the organization I am holding but look at me now. It's funny that I can break the rules just for the girl I love.

Even my two friends were laughing at me when they saw me being smitten to that girl. Hindi nila mage-gets ang nararamdaman ko dahil wala namang tao na nagpapasaya sa kanila ng ganito. Kung meron man, I would also laugh at them if I saw them doing the things I am also doing for Adira.

Katulad na lang when it was her parents' burial. Somebody gave her a note saying that he or she is currently watching Adira that time. I don't know what to feel at that time.

Nervous, scared and also rage.

I can't handle it if something bad happens to Adira.

After that scene, mabilis ko na dinala si Adira sa bahay nila for her safety. Buti na lang nandyan na sila Isabella to take care of her.

"You sure can take care of her?" Nag aalala kong tanong while looking at Adira who's peacefully sleeping on her bed.

"Of course, Ma'am. That's my sister right there. I need to take care of her. "

I smiled, "I'm sorry. It's just that I'm worried for her. Always."

"We all are."

It was one of those nights when I was busy working on the papers na kailangan asikasuhin. Like I said, I have a lot of responsibilities aside from being a professor. It was hard at first but I'm getting used to it na rin.

I was busy browsing on my laptop when I heard a loud thud on my balcony. I stopped clicking my keyboard and leaned on my chair. The curtains are moving so I knew that there was someone inside my house.

I looked at the mirror na nasa harap ko and saw a man wearing a black mask. He was slowly coming towards me and before he even got a hold of me, I swiftly held his arm and twisted it that made him groan in pain. I kick his stomach.

Kinuha ko ang pistol na nasa cabinet ng aking lamesa at mabilis na tinutok sa noo ng lalaki.

"On your knees." I coldly muttered so he immediately do what I said. "Don't you know who I am or are you just that really dumb?"

"Speak or I'll make you using this gun."

I creased my forehead when I heard nothing from him. I remove the mask on his head and saw that he is Italian.

I chuckled, "Oh, colpa mia. Sei italiano... e una persona stupida."

I killed that guy. Wala din naman siyang pakinabang dahil agad I already told Paolo to check on him just to find out that he's just nothing but a piece of shit. I think galing siya sa ibang organization who just wants to kill me for their own satisfaction. Sadly, they failed.

When I told this to the two, Olivia just laughed while Esther just shook her head but had a slight smirk on her face.

"That's funny," kunwari pa itong may luha na lumabas sa kaniyang mata dahil sa sobrang kasiyahan. "Oh, God."

"So OA, Olivia Quinn." Irap ni Esther before ilapag ang wine glass na hawak.

"What? It's funny! So dumb of that person to try to kill her!" Saad nito at tinuro pa ako habang natatawa pa rin sa aking kinuwento.

"Stop, Gomez. Not funny. I thought that will help me to find the other accomplice of my father— I know na hindi lang silang tatlo ang magkakasama."

"Fabrizia, your two men already told you na tatlo lang sila. Stop looking for more," usal ni Olivia that made me snapped at her.

"Dinamay nila si Adira, Olivia! She got hurt, not physically but emotionally. I want to look for those people who hurt her."

"Aren't you tired yet, Fabrizia?" Si Esther naman ang nagtanong and I shake my head.

"I'm not getting tired if it always involves the most important person in my life."

That's what I said before I stood up and went to my refrigerator and got my pepsi. It was Adira who bought this kahit na labag sa kalooban niya. Lagi na lang daw kasi ako nainom nito at nakakalimutan ko na mag tubig minsan.

Well, at least I'm not drinking wine like these two. Masyado sila hayok sa alak. Dati rin naman masyadong akong addicted sa pag inom ng alak but that one particular person, I found her again and that made me stop.

Adira.

There is just something about her.

She never fails to make me laugh and smile even though I tried my best not to show any emotions as I believe people around you will take advantage of it. But her? She just did it with no difficulty.

I remember that particular day when we were on a date.

"Faby, just pose for me! Gosh, you always look mad in every photo we have!"

She pouted right after she said that. I don't know but smiling is just too hard for me. Maybe because the one who trained us, my grandpa, told us that giving emotions is an advantage for those people around us. They may be used against you, I just don't know how.

"Baby, it's too hot in here. How can I smile?" Reklamo ko kaya napasimangot ito.

"Sino ba kasi nagsabi na magsuot ka ng polo long sleeves e alam mo naman na nasa Pilipinas ka?" Namewang pa ito and I can't help but find it attractive.

She looks like my wife who's nagging because I became irresponsible.

Hot though.

Umiling na lang ako, "Come on, love. Come here, let's take a picture— both of us." Pag aaya ko but she just stood there and look at me, nagagalit na ata.

Nagpapadyak ako doon in frustration, "Baby, you know I can't easily smile."

"Pero pag kausap mo 'yung magandang sales lady kanina abot langit ngiti mo?"

"Adira…"

"Come on. Just one picture, love."

Pinagkrus ko ang mga braso, "Make me smile, then." Malamig kong usal kaya napangiti ito.

Ngumiti ito, "I love you."

Unconsciously, I smiled and my heart started to thump loudly, not realizing that I'm already chuckling while she's saying I love you repeatedly.

I love you, my Adira.

But, that changed one day…

When my father announced the most stupid engagement that I've ever heard. Seriously, who the fuck announced a stupid wedding in the whole university?

They're all so stupid considering that I didn't even agree on the wedding. Ni-hindi ko nga magustuhan 'yung lalaki na 'yon.

And because of that, she got hurt.

Again.

And this time, it's because of me.

I was so hurt when she said that we were over but this pain is nothing compared to what she's feeling at that moment.

I saw how her eyes glimmer of sadness and betrayal, not minding the words coming out of her mouth. She kept throwing the words I deserved so I kept my mouth shut.

And when she walks away from me, I can't move my feet. I just felt how painful to see her figure walking away from, removing the grasp she has on my whole being. I can't feel anything aside from my pain.

I tried calling her but she didn't look back. There's one thing I realized.

She's slowly walking away from my life.

The person I love the most is walking away from me.

My two friends comforted me but her comfort is the one I'm looking for. I want her hugs, kisses and sweet words that will come out in her mouth.

"This is all my fault— my fucking fault. Fucking hell—!" I hissed as I throw the vase on the wall of my penthouse. Kung sinabi ko lang sa kaniya ang totoo, the truth about how many set ups they're doing, hindi sana ganito.

Natigil ako sa pagbabasag when I heard footsteps coming my way. Sila Olivia lang pala with their funny faces.

"Gosh, Fabrizia. We just find out that you killed someone in front of your father. What the hell?"

"It's one of his men. He deserves it. He's the one who's stalking Adira, I just found out about it." Naupo ako sa sofa at hindi pinansin ang mga basag sa sahig.

Lumapit naman sa akin ang dalawa at pilit na iniiwasan ang bubog na nasa sahig.

"You should've killed your father—"

"Olivia! That's still her father. Umayos ka nga!" Saway ni Esther at hinampas ang hita nito.

"And so? He's a monster. Remember that they killed grandpa."

Because of what Olivia said, natahimik ang isa at malalim na naman ang naiisip. Umiling na lang ako at pinalitan ng benda ang nasa kamay.

"What are you doing here?"

Esther heaved a sigh and looked at me with concern, "Just checking on you. How's life?"

"I'm not a kid anymore… and I'm fine. You don't need to check up on me."

"Right, kaya naabutan ka namin na binasag 'yung mamahalin mong vase, na galing pa ng Italy." Olivia said in full sarcasm.

"Leave me alone—"

"Let's have a drink!"

"Not in my house, Gomez!"

"N-No, p-p-please… spare me…"

That's what I hear while choking the parents of Blake Arcilla. I only see blood while looking at his parents.

Hindi ko dapat ginagawa 'to kung hindi lang dahil sa anak nila. I want to have justice for my grandparents by doing this since I can't kill Arcilla yet, sila muna uunahin ko. Uubusin ko angkan nila.

Also, it is also partly their fault. If they didn't have sex at hindi niluwal ang walang hiya nilang anak, walang mangyayaring ganito. Tahimik lang sana buhay naming lahat.

"Vieni a pensarci…" panimula ko at binitawan na ang leeg ng lalaki. "I wonder if your son also thinks of not doing this to my grandparents."

In their bloody state; sliced face, bloody nose, slit throat, limp bodies and eyes barely open, I can see their shocked faces upon hearing what I said.

"My s-son… can't d-do t-that…"

I bend my knees to look at his wincing face before smirking slightly. "Yeah? Guess what? He did."

"And, I told myself that he will pay for it…"

"You al-already got what you wanted. L-Leave me and my wife alone, please!" He choked as blood in his mouth kept flowing.

"Not yet… I want your lives. I want to make him feel how painful it is." I said before getting my revolver in my pocket and pointed my gun at his head. Napapikit ito.

Akmang papuputukan ko na ang ulo nito when he said something that made me feel more infuriated.

"Painful? You're numb, Fabrizia. You can't feel anything because that's what your grandfather taught you. You psycho—!"

Sinunod ko ang asawa nito na kanina pa nakahiga sa tabi nito before getting my phone to call someone.

I sighed as I looked at their bodies, "Fatto. Manda i tuoi uomini a pulire tutto questo."

"Umuwi ka ng Italy?"

Tumango ako at tumungo sa lamesa dito sa sarili kong office sa Eastwood. Kakauwi galing Italy at dito agad ako dumiretso. I miss Adira, I want to see her.

"And, you didn't tell us?!" I looked at Olivia who was throwing tantrums while looking at me. Para siyang bata.

"Sumaglit lang ako," usal ko and browse on my phone to look at my woman's socials. I miss her so much. This so fucking frustrating!

"Adira na naman. Down bad," nag thumbs down pa ito at tinawanan ako that made me glare at her.

"Layuan mo ako, Olivia. Why are you here?"

"Nah, miss lang kita—"

"You're disgusting."

"Grabe ka naman. Huy, miss ko na pagkain sa Italy, nag uwi ka ba?"

Olivia kept asking questions that I didn't bother to answer dahil nga pagod ako. Nakakainis, kung bakit ba naman kasi siya pa ang pumunta dito.

I heard someone push the door open, roughly that made furrowed my brows. Who the hell does that?

"What the fuck—! That shit scared me, Arcilla!"

Hindi siya pinansin ni Blake dahil agad ako nitong kinuwelyuhan.

"Did you fucking kill my parents, Fabrizia?!"

I looked at him with no emotions. "Get fucking lost."

"Hey, stop accusing her." Sabat ni Esther at halatang kanina pa niya itong pinipigilan na huwag papasukin si Blake dito sa office ko. Nanatili naman na tahimik si Olivia. I know she's connecting the dots right now.

"Why the hell do you think it's me?"

He slams his hands on my table and makes me look where his hands are. Adira is the one who picked this table for me, just how dare he lay his hand on it?

"Slit throats, sliced faces and their bodies lying sideways. That's your fucking signature!"

No, that's not my signature. It's their signature. That's the poise of my grandparents when they kill them.

"Really?" I looked at my two friends, "Do you believe it?"

Umiling si Esther at tiningnan si Blake, "Fabrizia doesn't leave her dogs bodies on the scene. She makes sure to clean them afterwards."

I looked at Blake and smirked slightly, "See? And come on, why the hell would I do that? We don't kill women, Blake. It's one of the rules."

"Unless, you remember some fucking crime you did in the past."

I saw how he clenched his fist before pointing his fingers at me, "I'll fucking get back at you. Remember that, Fabrizia. Fucking remember that!"

He shoved Esther out of the way buti na lang nahawakan agad ni Olivia ito kung hindi ay lupasay na siya diyan. She doesn't like being touched.

"It's the three of us here, Fabrizia. Did you do it?"

I sighed and nodded my head, "I didn't go to Italy just to buy my favorite wine, Olivia."

"Including her wife?" Tukoy ni Esther sa nanay ni Blake kaya tumango ako.

Napahilamos ito ng mukha, "We don't kill women, Fabrizia! What the hell did you do?"

Napatayo na ako, "They killed my grandma, Esther Vera! My grandmother who's fucking innocent!"

When he said that he will get back at me. He mean it.

Now, we're on this abandoned house where they took Adira. I entered the building without fear consuming my whole being. Even though, one by one, their mens coming at me, trying to fight with me.

As long as my revolver is with me and Adira on my mind, there is no fear in me.

I slowly consumed them with just my fist while entering the building. I kept punching them until I got inside. I even saw a person enter a door so I immediately hurried the movement because for sure Adira was there.

I immediately get my revolver in my pocket and kick the door open. When I saw that man telling god knows what to his boss, I shot his head.

Narinig ko ang ilang sigaw sa loob so I slowly entered, my gun pointed at my cousin who's walking backwards in fear.

"You mess with the wrong person."

"I told you, I don't need this, Ma."

I said to my mother who's leaning on the sofa while I was struggling in this dextrose na nakakabit sa akin. Seriously, why the hell am I here? I need to see Adira.

"Ma!"

Para naman akong maaamong tuta na napayuko when she glared at me. I slightly pouted, "I need to see Adira."

"She's in New York already."

I stopped my movements before realizing that she really continue pursuing her future. Napangiti ako ng mapait as I played with my heirloom.

"Did she visit me here?" I ask barely audible. I wonder if she ask for me, if she look for me. I miss her. I didn't get to say goodbye.

"She can't go here in Italy. She's already pursuing medicine in NYU."

Doon na ako nanghina at nagpilit ng mahinang pagtawa. Right, I told her not to bother asking for me when she start studying. I will be just a distraction for her.

"But, she keep visiting you when you're still in the Philippines. That's where I get to know your girl." My mother smiled at me when I looked up to her. My eyes were glistening in tears.

"She's such an angel. Very innocent but mature woman who loves you very much. She leave a letter and told me to give it to you once you've wake up."

Binigay nito ang envelope na puti with Adira's handwritten on it. I run my hands through her handwritings.

To my Faby. I love you.

I gasped as I suppresed the tears to come out in my eyes, "I-I miss her, Ma."

"I know. I'll leave you here for the mean time to read that. Don't try to escape, Fabrizia."

Ngumiti ako sa kaniya at tumango, "I won't, Ma."

When my mother left my room, I wiped my tears and immediately opened the envelope. Bumungad sa akin ang isa namin picture doon nung nasa Batangas kami in my rest house. It's a picture of us facing the sea with me kissing her temple. We both have a big smile on our faces.

Bumaling naman ako sa puting papel na laman ay sulat niya at agad na binasa iyon.

Hi, Faby!

I'm sorry that I leave you when you're still not awake after your incident. Pops already want me to go to New York to pursue my studies.

I know that Mama will give this to you once you've wake up so I'm so glad that you're reading this. That only means you've already woken up.

Faby, I want to say sorry for every hurtful words I throw at you. I don't mean it, I'm just really hurt at that time. That was so selfish of me and I'm very sorry. All you did was love me and ayon ang sasabihin ko sa 'yo pabalik.

I also want to to tell you to continue doing what you love and doing your passion in life. That would make me the happiest person in the world. Gusto ko din na pagkagaling mo diyan sa hospital, I want you to take care of yourself. Stay away from trouble kahit na alam kong kaya mo na naman sarili mo. I want you to be safe at all times. Even though trouble keeps coming on your life, take care of yourself please, love.

Did you see the picture na kasama ng letter na 'to? It was my favorite picture of us. Laki kasi ng ngiti mo doon and first time kong makita ang sobrang laking ngiti mo. That made me so proud of myself kasi I was the one who did that.

I love you, Fabrizia Aspen Ferrucci. My heart, take care of yourself and I will do the same. I'll see you soon!

-Adi

I bawled my eyes out right after I read her letter and clutch it with my heart. I was half relieved and hald devastated because hindi ko alam kung kailan ko ulit siya makikita.

I love you too, my Adira. I promise to find you.

2033, April

I was loudly clapping my hands with the audience as I watch my woman getting her diploma with flying colors. She has this huge smile on her face while shaking her hands with some people on the stage.

Yes, I'm at New York University just to watch the woman that I love in her graduation. I used my connections just to get in here and watch her. Ano pa bang silbi ng sarili kong airport kung hindi ako makakapunta dito?

I was wearing my brown suit with my sunglasses and black mask para lang hindi ako nito makita. Medyo malapit kasi sa stage ang binigay sa akin ng staff kahit na ang ni-request ko ay doon sa malayo, kainis. I let my hair down na rin since mukha naman hindi nito mahahalata na ako iyon. I change my hair color to blonde kahit na ayaw ng board ng university. Pake ba nila?

She walked down the stage while receiving a lot of compliments from her classmates and professor. Nanonood lang naman akong proud sa kaniya.

That's my girl right there.

Napatigil pa ito sa paglalakad when some random guy gave her flowers while having a huge smile on his face. Nawala ang malawak kong ngiti at sinamaan ng tingin ang lalaki.

"Congratulations, Adira." He said with his thick accent that made me grimace. Trying hard?

Adira just smiled at him before accepting the flowers. Tss, I can give her tons of flowers!

"Who's that guy?" Tanong ko sa katabing staff.

"Oh, that's the captain of football here. I heard that he's been asking Adira out on a date but he got rejected repeatedly."

Napangisi ako. My girl is still loyal to me.

When I was done doing my work here in Italy for years, I immediately booked a flight to go to Philippines. I'm going to get my woman back but before that I need to ask their cousins.

Once I see her, I will kneel on one knee immediately to ask for her hand.

I was on a fucking zoom video call while waiting for her cousins to come in. Kasalukuyan akong nasa kotse, on my way to the airport to go back in Philippines. I was nervous as hell but this involves Adira, I need to do it.

After 3 minutes, bumungad sa akin ang magkakasamang pinsan ni Adira pati na rin si Dione. They're in chaos, trying to see me.

"H-Hi," I breathed out. I heard some gasps kaya napahinga ako ng malalim.

"Gago, si Ma'am nga!" That's Dione.

"Woah, ba't gumanda lalo si Ma'am. Ilang taon na ba siya?" Napapikit ako sa tanong na iyon ni Soleil at agad na napapikit. Kakakita pa lang nang iinsulto na siya!

"Stop it." It was Sidra ang humarap sa akin.

"Miss Ferrucci." Hindi ko alam kung galit ba siya or what. She's on her professional mode.

"Sidra, hey." Ngumiti ako ng kaunti at tumango sa kanila.

"Hi, Ma'am! Musta kayo? Gusto niyo makita si Adira— aray!" Binatukan na agad ni Dione si Soleil ng sabihin nito iyon. Napangiti lang ako ng maliit bago umiling.

"Bakit nga po pala kayo napatawag, Ma'am? Miss niyo na, 'no?" Ngumiti ng nang aasar si Felicity kaya napangiti na naman ako ng maliit.

"I always miss her but I'm not here for that. I'm currently on my car right now to go to my airport— uuwi ako diyan ngayon together with Esther and Olivia."

Natahimik ang kabilang linya, particularly Felicity when I said that. Nakabusangot na ang mukha nito.

"Uhhh…"

"Are we going to execute the plan, Miss?" Si Sidra na ang nagtanong noon habang hawak si Astrid sa kaniyang kandungan.

Tumango ako, "Yeah. Will you guys help me?"

"Oo naman, Ma'am! Kailan ba?"

"As soon as I step foot on Philippines, I'll talk to you."

Present.

We made the plan.

With the help of her cousins, I married the one and only Adira Fayre Tuazon with our lovely twins, Arsen and Aoife.

They're currently in our pool playing with a girl instructor that I hire for my kids to learn. Gusto kasi nila na matuto when they saw their mother being a siren on our pool.

Wala si Adira ngayon dito, she's on the hospital. Bukas naman ay rest day niya kaya for sure siya na ang magtuturo sa mga anak namin.

"Ma'am, ibibigay ko na po ba sa kanila 'yung snacks?"

I looked at my watch and saw that it's already 3pm. Ngumiti ako kay Manang at tumango.

"Yeah, make sure the she can eat too." Tukoy ko sa babaeng instructor at pumunta kila Arsen.

"Arsen, love? Come here for a sec," tawag ko dito kaya agad siyang umahon sa pool. I smiled while he's busily skipping towards me.

"Yes, Mama?"

"Will I leave you two here with your instructor? I need to fetch your Mommy in the hospital." Pahayag ko na agad niyang tinanguan ng masigla. Napatawa ako sa sobrang energetic nito. This is the first time I saw him like this.

Hinawakan ko ang buhok nito, "You like swimming a lot?"

"Yes, Mama. I want to be on an Olympics someday to compete."

Tumango ako, "Of course. We'll do our best for you to do that."

He giggled and was about to hug me when he realized his clothes are wet, "Oops, sorry. I gotta go, Mama! Get Mommy soon!"

"I will. Go now. I love you."

Lumapit ako sa pool, "Aoife, love? I'll just fetch your Mom, okay? I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay, Mama! I love you!" Ganti nito at bumaling na sa nagtuturo sa kanila.

"I love you too, darling." Bumaling naman sa akin ang babaeng kasama nila.

"I'll trust you with the kids." Tango ko kaya tumango din ito.

"Opo, Ma'am."

"Manang! The kids po!"

Nagmamadali na akong pumunta sa aking kotse at pinasibat iyon. Dumaan pa ako ng Starbucks to get my wife a coffee, her usual order here bago dumiretso sa ospital.

I saw my wife there holding her bag and phone in her hands. Mukhang tine-text ako nito dahil kanina pa natunog ang phone ko. Nakangiting bumaba ako sa kotse holding her coffee.

Hindi rin naman nagtagal when she spotted me before giving me her big smile kahit na pagod sa trabaho. Binigay ko ang kape sa kaniya.

"Thanks, baby. I needed this a lot." Tumango ako at binuka ang aking mga braso for her to hug me.

I kissed her lips, "Tired?"

She hummed, "Not anymore."

Napangiti ako sa sinabi nito at hinigpitan ang yakap sa kaniya. "I hired an instructor for the kids."

"Swimming lessons?"

"Yeah."

She sighed, "Is Aoife mad at me?"

Napamaang ako, "Why would she?"

"I promised that I will teach her."

Umiling ako, "I don't think she's mad. Anyway, you can do that tomorrow."

"Right. How are the kids?"

"You can check up on them when we got home. Let's go."

Kanina pa nagpupumilit 'yung kambal na imbitahan si Savannah, their instructor, to give join us for dinner pero mukhang gusto na rin umuwi nito. These two can't be stopped pag tinanggihan mo sila lalo na si Aoife.

"Aoife, your instructor is tired na siguro." Saway ni Adira but they kept on talking to her kaya napabuntong hininga na lang kami.

"Savannah, honey. Join us na please. Hindi ka titigilan ng dalawa na 'yan." Natatawa na usal ni Adira kaya napakamot sa ulo si Savannah at tumango na sa amin.

Pumunta na kami sa dining area para kumain. Nilagyan namin parehas ng bib ang dalawa dahil kahit na 4 years old na sila ang kalat pa rin kumain.

"Savannah, how old are you?" Tanong ni Adira sa kalagitnaan ng pagkain namin. Napatigil si Savannah sa pakikipaglaro kay Aoife when she heard Adira.

"23 po."

Napalaki ako ng mata. Wow, ang tanda ko na. Gosh.

Tumingin sa akin si Adira kaya tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. Nangingiti na naman siya habang nakatingin sa akin kaya napairap ako.

"What?"

Tumawa si Arsen, "You're too old na, Mama."

"The hell…"

"I'm just in my 30s, Arsen."

"You're 39, Aspen." Sabat ni Adira kaya sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

"Still in 30s!"

"Still old, Mama!"

"Aoife, love…"

"Stop teasing your Mama." Sinamaan ko ulit ng tingin si Adira bago ito lapitan sa tenga para bumulong.

"You're the one who will be teased later."

"Aspen, ugh!"

"Cum for me, baby."

She immediately did what I said before get up and kissed her on the lips, letting her taste herself.

"You did well, love." I kissed her forehead at tumabi sa kaniya at kinumutan ang mga katawan namin.

Namayani ang katahimikan sa aming mag asawa, just our steady breaths and our heartbeats in this quiet yet comfortable silence around us.

"Adira…" She hummed as I started to draw circles on her shoulders. Nagsumiksik ito sa aking leeg as I close my eyes, feeling her hot breath on my neck.

"What do you think of getting married again?"

She chuckled, "I will gladly do it again and again with you, Aspen."

Napangiti ako, "Really?" Naramdaman ko ang pagtango nito kaya lumawak ang aking ngiti sa labi. "Where do you want it to happen?"

"In your country. In Italy, love." Natawa kami pareho sa inusal nito bago ko hawakan ang pisngi niya at hinaplos iyon. I look at her lovingly and kissed her lips.

"Will you marry me again for a second time, Mrs. Ferrucci?" I ask on her lips.

"I will say yes for the second time, Mrs. Ferrucci."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

799K 26.9K 52
Prof x Student | Girl x Girl | Intersex Vianca and Clio. Started: April 16, 2023 Finished: December 8, 2023 Highest rank achieved: #3 girlxgirl and #...
40K 1.4K 37
SAMLY AU (Completed. Unedited) Samantha is an actress managed by Windstrike Entertainment. Unfortunately, her reputation is tainted by something she...
24.3M 710K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...
368K 11K 45
Eastwood University Series #2: Dione Chavez Dione can't think of any idea why the most famous medical student and the eldest Tuazon suddenly...