๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐“ |...

By SavannaWritess

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

43 | he knows

69.7K 1.2K 1.9K
By SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

L O N Z O    M A T T I A

I have no idea what the time is but all I know is I'm in a bed that feels like it's made out of the softest clouds. Never in my life have I slept so solidly but I feel beyond refreshed, I feel like a whole new man who just learnt to sleep properly for the first time.

When my eyes open slowly, I glance around to find that I'm in Alexia's bed. Both of us naked and under the covers. It must be morning because I can hear birds chirping outside.

Alexia's back is to me but I have her wrapped up in a tight embrace, my arm across her torso and our fingers entwined. I kiss the back of her head gently. I had no idea that my body could relax like this, that I could feel so damn content with one person.

She exhales a breath and stretches in my grip but I still hold her close.

God. I'm smitten and I have no idea how I got into this situation.

Eventually she twists and leans up slightly, her eyes connecting with mine. She's still wearing a sleepy expression but I can't help it as I reach up and brush her dark locks from that angelic face. Her lips curl and my stomach turns to stone.

Her chest is bare and she's beyond beautiful. Beyond words can describe.

Without saying another word, she stares down at me with a little smile. She straddles my hips suddenly and I don't stop her. Her warm hands roam my broad chest and I glance down at her nipples that begin to pebble.

Blood is already rushing to my cock despite what went down last night.

Like I said–it's never enough because I will always want her at every hour of the day.

Her head lowers, little strands of hair tickling my skin. Those delicious lips press to the centre of my chest and then across my shoulders and over my collarbones. I watch her through hooded eyes, trying to keep my breathing–and everything else--under control.

Those little hands grip my ribs as she lowers, peppering the softest kisses over my abs and across my belly button. My stomach clenches as she lowers, my cock rock fucking hard without even being touched.

Alexia glances up at me through her dark lashes with a devilish smile on her face and I prepare myself for whatever is about to happen. She drags her lips across my abdomen and I groan at the silkiness of her mouth. Everything thrashes inside me when she grips my cock with her hand, her dark eyes lighting up at the aching tip.

"Alexia," I warn her deeply.

The corner of her lip twitches as she extends her tongue and gives the head of my cock a lick. "Cazzo," I rasp, fisting her hair.

She presses her lips together after and I bite on my lip, unable to take my eyes off her.

Then she widens her mouth and licks it again, right on the sweet spot and gathers my pre-cum on her tongue. She grips the base and lowers her mouth, gently taking the head into her mouth before bobbing slowly.

I hum in pleasure as she laps up my cock like a fucking ice-lolly.

My hand swipes back her hair so I can watch her mouth work magic on me, her tongue swirling as she pushes me to the back of her throat. A deep groan escapes my mouth and rumbles through my chest.

She then pumps me with her hand as she sucks, her warm mouth feels like something from out of this world and I can't believe I'm experiencing it with her. This fucking Goddess.

I grip the back of her head and guide her down and she lets me take control. "That's it," I grunt, pushing her to the base as she gags quietly. "Take my cock nice and deep."

Alexia whimpers around my cock and it vibrates my entire body, her eyes not leaving mine for a single second. I can't fucking breathe or function. Her mouth somehow relaxes even more as I speed up, listening as she groans around me.

"Cazzo," I curse again.

My core tightens as she hits all the right spots, enough for me to come but I hold off.

After a few moments she pulls back and I release her hair, spit dripping from the corner of her mouth and I'm in a fucking daze right now. She continues to smirk at me before she climbs over my body and positions her glistening pussy above my wet cock.

She grips the base and angles it towards her core and within a second she lowers down, impaling herself. We both moan at the same time as my hands grip her waist, needing to touch her.

I watch as she leans back and rides me. "Mio dio," I curse, my voice heavy.

Her body ripples and moves in ways I've never seen. I'm so fucked.

"God," she throws her head back. "Your cock feels so fucking good."

My chest suppresses a growl as I lean up and grip the back of her neck, forcing her down to my lips. Her eyes open and find mine, they're dilated and thick with desire that I need all of her. I have to have all of her.

"Are you trying to make me fall in love with you?" I mumble darkly against her lips as she gasps, still grinding down on my cock. "Perché sta funzionando."

(Perché sta funzionando: because it's working)

Alexia whimpers into my mouth as I kiss her, taking her lips between mine and grazing my teeth against her tongue. Before I know what I'm doing, I've thrown her down onto her back and slid back inside her.

I pin her throat to the bed and thrust hard. Her hands grip onto my shoulders, nails digging in and reminding me of last night. "Fuck, Lonzo," she cries out.

My hand tightens around her throat and her eyes find mine in a blaze of longing.

"You're mine, principessa."

Our skin slaps against one another as I fuck her into the bed, the headboard damaging the wall with loud thumps. Alexia moans thickly and I graze my lips with hers, watching as her eyes begin to glaze over.

"Say it."

"I'm yours," she pants.

I reach my hand down and circle my fingers over her throbbing clit, she jolts and digs her fingernails in even deeper. "That's right," I grumble. "Sei mio. Tutto mio."

(Sei mio. Tutto Mio: you are mine, all mine)

"Lonzo," she gasps. "Fuck, I'm gonna come."

Her body begins to vibrate and I pinch her clit between my fingers. She unravels beneath me and cries out, my name falling from her lips over and over until I'm right behind her. I can't help myself when she looks this fucking sexy and all fucking mine.

I bury my head in her neck and chase my own climax as she still is moaning from her own.

When I begin to slow, our heavy breaths fill the air and I cup the side of her face. I bring our lips together and kiss her, tasting her. "God, you've fucked everything up for me." I mumble into her mouth.

She smiles at my words. "In a good way or a bad way?"

"The best way, principessa."

Her head drops down to my chest and I lay back on the pillows, allowing myself to enjoy this moment with her. We've never slept in the same bed together or even cuddled–which until now sounds strange.

I stroke back her hair as she rests her palm flat on my chest, listening to her breathing as it finally begins to even out. The warmth from her naked body gives me goosebumps. Being with her feels like the most comfortable I've ever been–mentally. It's like she's my safe haven I had no idea I needed.

"Thank you for the books," she whispers.

My head turns and I press a kiss to her temple. "Gabriel mentioned that you needed them."

"How did you know which ones to get?"

"I'm an observant man, Alexia." I state. "Don't underestimate me."

Alexia snuggles further into my chest and releases a little breath. "Well thank you," she says. "Some of them you can't even get anymore, how did you find them?"

I smile to myself and stare ahead at her blank white wall. "I have my ways. Don't you worry about it, principessa."

Her head raises from my chest, those dark eyes flick between mine and I take down a breath. "You didn't do anything bad to get these did you?"

My brow flexes. "Bad? Never."

"Gabriel was right, I could have just accessed them online."

"But you want them as textbooks because it helps you better."

Alexia blinks once and then twice. "How do you know that?"

"Because I know your eyes strain when you read on your laptop, you always look so much more relaxed when you read from a textbook." I say simply. "It's obvious when I look at you. You always seem to rub your forehead when you're reading in harsh light, as if it gives you a headache. But textbooks, you could read all day, any day."

The corner of her mouth twitches. "And how often do you look at me?"

"Too much."

She grins at me this time and leans down to press a gentle kiss to my lips. God, I don't think I'll ever get used to those soft lips that could kill me off any given second. "It's as if you read my mind," she mumbles against me. "Very observant, indeed."

I feel her lips on mine again when the sound of the front door opens.

We pull away and stare at each other. "Who is that?" She asks, eyes suddenly panicking.

"Alexia?" Gabriel's voice floats into the room.

"Cazzo," I grumble, jumping up from the bed and rushing to put on my boxers.

Alexia is right behind me trying to cover her naked body with some clothes. "Shit, shit, shit," she chants, stumbling into the wall.

I glance at her and I know what's coming. We both do.

"Alexia?" Gabriel is right outside her bedroom door. "Everything okay?"

"Yep," she rasps but it doesn't sound convincing one bit.

The handle to the door presses down and as I reach to grab my t-shirt, still bare chested and Alexia in her nightgown. Oh God, this doesn't look good. This does not look good.

Sono un uomo morto.

(Sono un uomo morto: I'm a dead man)

When the door swings open I hear Alexia take down a breath, then she holds it. Gabriel steps inside, his eyes floating from his sister who looks extremely flustered and her hair is an absolute mess to my eyes. He glances down at my bare chest and the fact I'm in nothing but my boxers.

His eyes then move to the unmade bed, then back to my face.

Fury burns in his gaze instantly and none of us say a single word.

Gabriel once threatened to kill me if I touched his sister and it looks like he's about to hang me from the ceiling and cut every limb off without a dash of remorse. His fists clench beside him, jaw so tense that he's about to break his skull.

Alexia steps closer. "Gabriel–"

"Shut the fuck up," he barks but his eyes don't leave mine.

I scowl at his rudeness but I realise this isn't the time to be messing. I've crossed some boundaries I shouldn't have but I don't regret any of them. If I could do it all again, I would still be in this situation.

Alexia changes nothing. I still want her more than I've wanted in my entire life.

"You're a fucking liar, Lonzo." He spits with a deathly glare.

"Gabriel," I start but he shakes his head.

He laughs and then scoffs, glancing at the wall. The sound doesn't seem pleasant.

"How could you stab me in the back like this?"

"This isn't an–" Alexia starts.

"I said shut the fuck up, Alexia! I don't want to hear it from you."

I step closer to Gabriel, shaking my head. I don't care if they're related, I don't want to hear anyone talking down to her like that. She doesn't deserve his crap after everything she's been through. "Don't fucking talk to her like that."

Gabriel's eyes flare in my direction. "Are you seriously going there right now?"

"She's your sister, not a piece of shit." I grumble under my breath.

"And you were meant to be my best friend and you decided to go and stab me in the fucking back!" He shouts across the room and Alexia flinches.

I feel my nostrils begin to flare. "You're going to have to get over it."

Gabriel laughs again, it's so cold and unrecognisable. He reaches into the back of his waistband and retrieves his gun, Alexia's legs begin to wobble. His hand swipes upwards and he clicks off the safety, aiming it straight towards me.

"Gabriel," I say heavily.

My eyes stare down the barrel of the gun and I don't know what to do. What he's really thinking in his brain, if he's really going to end all of this because I slept with his sister.

"Gabriel, please," Alexia chokes out but he doesn't take his eyes off me.

"You fucked up, Lonzo," he says quietly, lowering the gun a tiny bit. "You've only got yourself to blame. I told you what would happen if you went near her. You'll only end up hurting her."

Then he pulls the trigger and Alexia's screams filter through the air. Gunshots are abnormally loud but today it echoes off the walls, making it sound ten times more deadly. Pain swarms my body and I slump backwards, my vision turning hazy from what happened three seconds ago.

✧✧✧

Read the rest of the book, bonus chapters and 35 chapters of Gabriel's book over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTTT😱😱😱😱😱

Gabriel really went thereeeeeee

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Also why is Lonzo so cute though, when he said 'Are you trying to make me fall in love with you? Because it's working.' and recognising that Alexia prefers reading from textbooks because laptops hurt her eyes. He's the fucking sweetest. UGH🥰🥹😭

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed x

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...
66.6K 1.8K 21
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โง ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐š ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ณ is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
138K 3.2K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
1.6M 38.3K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentรญn, being the most vi...