Our Little Forever ➳ Camila C...

By arianagrandefandom

THIRD BOOK TO: OUR LITTLE SECRET AND OUR LITTLE LOVE You and Camila are getting married and settling down in... More

// important note //
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
from the bottom of my heart
fifty-five
author's note
i feel bad

fifteen

6.9K 319 88
By arianagrandefandom

YOUR POV

I shuffled into the movie room to see everything gone. Nothing but a crib, rocking chair, changing table, and every other piece of baby bullshit you'd need to take care of a child.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS?!" I screamed, sitting my bottle on a stack of story books.

Camila and Mike walked into the room and my hands rested on my hips.

"Now, Y/N, don't be mad." He said with firm conviction.

"Be mad?! HOW CAN I NOT BE MAD WHEN OVER 1,600 MOVIES THAT I HAND PICKED FOR YEARS ON END IS REPLACED BY A FUCKING CRIB AND SOME BABY BOTTLES."

"Look," He explained trying to calm me down, "I offered for Dan and Mary to pick a room for Nicholas and they wanted this one. You know how they are."

"MIKE, DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF?! YOU ARE DOING THINGS FOR THE MAN AND WOMAN WHO HAVE ABUSED ME TIME AND TIME AGAIN. DO I NOT MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE?!" I wasn't jealous. No, I was pissed. I'm getting replaced more and more.

"Y/N, I'm just trying to give this kid some chances that you never had."

I wasn't listening, "Where the hell are my movies."

"Storage."

I couldn't help but take my anger out on the rocking chair by pushing it over on the side and picking my beer up to take a drink, "I'm going to take a nap unless you fucked with my room."

I pushed passed Camila roughly and went to the kitchen to grab another beer before making eye contact to Nicholas. Sending that infant a word of advice, "This isn't over, you spawn of Satan."

--

My eyes groggily opened to see a half drank beer on the side table and my bed was empty.

4:56 PM

I picked up the bottle and took a drink of the warm beverage almost puking at the now flat drink. But I'm not one to waste so I quickly chugged the beer and sat the bottle to the side before getting up and walking downstairs.

Camila and Mike were in the living room watching some Little Einstein wanna be shit while playing with Nicholas. I decided to stay as far away from that as possible since I'm not on good terms with any of them.

I grabbed a new drink from the fridge and walked out to the back room and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

6 NEW TEXT MESSAGES

• Lern Jergi (2)
• Mama Ally (3)
• Scoots (1)

I decided to go down the line and start with Lauren.

Lern Jergi: hey there baby girl!

Lern Jergi: how's h-town?

Y/N: a work in progress I guess. that shit baby is here tho t(-.-t)

Lern Jergi: is that your own middle finger emoji?

Y/N: yea cause they've yet to make one

Lern Jergi: well don't call lil Nicky that. he's a cute kid who needs a sister to look up to

Y/N: oh god. camila got you calling him that too? kms

Lern Jergi: kms?

Y/N: kill. myself. I saw some kids writing it the other day when I posted a selfie lmao I'm guessing it also works as a term of endearment.

Lern Jergi: just don't mention that to ally lmao. well keep me updated and don't do anything too stupid. I'll see you next week.

I decided to move on to Ally.

Mama Ally: hey

Mama Ally: hey!

Mama Ally: SO HELP ME THAT IF YOU DONT ANSWER, I WILL COME FIND YOU AND WHOOP YO ASS OVER EVERY THING THAT IS HOLY.

Y/N: I love feisty mamas. iz cute boo

Mama Ally: about damn time you text me back. now what were you doing that was so important that you had to ignore me?

Y/N: sleeping off jet lag and a beer or so.

Mama Ally: Jesus, help me. why the hell are you drinking?

Y/N: I didn't get drunk. I just had a beer and a half.

Mama Ally: you're 18. you shouldn't be drinking.

Y/N: you're 21. you shouldn't be a mom

Mama Ally: point taken but I am. so I'm guessing you know that Nicky is there

Y/N: IF 2/5 OF THE GIRLS START CALLING HIM THAT TOO I S2G I WILL TAKE A ROAD TRIP TO IRELAND AND SMASH A RUM BOTTLE OVER MY HEAD

Mama Ally: do it and I'll make sure to smash two more over your head just for going through the process

Y/N: is this all you wanted to talk about?

Mama Ally: no I wanted to know if you got a message from scooter yet. I talked to will about the song

Y/N: yeah but I haven't looked yet.

Mama Ally: well I'll go so you can but text me later so I know you aren't in Ireland

Y/N: okay love ya

Mama Ally: love you too, baby girl

I decided to finish off my texting spree with Scooter's messages.

Scooter: big news and some guidelines

Y/N: gimme the news first

Scooter: 5h management thinks that doing a song with you and the girls is gonna do so good. in fact, we have a plan

Y/N: that is?

Scooter: well your debut album won't be out until next summer or so, right?

Y/N: I guess lol

Scooter: 5h is doing a small listening session with 2 other artists. do you know who they are?

Y/N: bea miller (again) and some white dude maybe?

Scooter: Y/N & years and years

Y/N: umm idk if you're actually serious or fucking with me

Scooter: nope this is real. guess you won't have to worry about being away from camila. but that brings me to the guidelines, you ready?

Y/N: bring it on

Scooter: you need to write music. of course you'll be doing the song with 5h, and your duet with ari will have to be on the album. but when you get back I want to have you do a song with the weeknd. sound good?

Y/N: SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN TO ME

Scooter: I knew it'd be good. go ahead and tweet about the album and tell the girls they've got some exciting news.

Y/N: will do scooter

I hurried to Twitter to start a new draft.

@y/t/n: guess who just got signed for an album, pre-tour, and will be working with some luvly girls/guys

@y/t/n: *raven symone voice* yup, that's me

It wasn't two minutes before my phone started blowing up with tweets, texts, and snapchats.

Only a minute after that, Camila walked out of the house, "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

--

a/n:

ok if this chapter gets at least 60 votes by the end of this day, I'll do another update late tonight AND double updates all weekend because y'all deserve it. -agf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.5K 34
They came from different worlds. Camila was from L.A., and Lauren was from Miami. Camila was coming from a well off family And Lauren was from the av...
25.4K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
46.2K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...
376K 14K 50
(Completed) Camila finds herself in a situation that she isn't sure she could get out of. Bad lifestyle choices caught up with her and now she feels...