Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Final Straw

118 2 10
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

A week after Masami got hurt, I was still inconsolable.

I mean, I really hated seeing my girl like that and her having a busted lip really makes me feel like crap. Like, it really hurts to see my girl like that. I don't think anyone can blame for feeling that way, even though it's been a week since it happened.

Since it was Wednesday and I didn't have to be at Full Sail until then, Minoru and I advantage of the opportunity to drive over to a sporting goods shop, and buy this...

What do I have in mind? I'm gonna break Adam's limbs, one by one, until I felt like letting up.

Minoru approved since he knew how much Masami meant to me as I really wanted to hurt him after he kicked my girlfriend in the mouth, making her bleed in the process.

I really wanted to do whatever I wanted to him tonight at Full Sail.

Plus, my outfit is really simple, just a black t-shirt, some jeans, converse, and that's it. It couldn't be more simple.

~1 Hour 55 Minutes Later~

When Adam just finished his match with a jobber, the camera was cut to Masami's car that was pulling up to where the entrance was, thanks to Minoru driving.

Once I got out of the car, I went to the back seat, pulled out the bat, slammed the door shut as hard as I can go, and started walking towards the entrance of the building as the fans start to go crazy for what I plan on doing.

Renallo: Hosako's here, and he's got a bat!

Phoenix: Ren is looking like he's got some evil tendencies in mind, and I don't want to know!

McGuiness: Adam needs to get out of here before Hosako gets inside! Something bad's gonna happen if he doesn't!

I entered through the entrance, baseball bat in hand, and I was ready to beat Adam Cole all over the place, not caring about security backing me up.

If there was any security standing in my way, I basically beat them to a pulp with the bat and move on without any hesitation. In this case, Adam, he won't have any protection from me for very long. He's going to die.

Once I got near the gorilla position, my theme played.

As my song played the camera had cut to Adam who was scared out of his mind, wanting to fight me, but after the 31 second mark from my song, I entered with the bat in my hand, showing that I want to fight as I started trash talking in Japanese!

Renallo: Look at The Prodigy! He's walking! He's talking! And he's wanting a fight with Adam Cole!

Phoenix: Remember what Adam has done to Ren's girlfriend, Io Shirai, Shirai sacrificed her own being to keep her man safe, and Ren has every right to come to Full Sail and fight Adam Cole here tonight! As you can tell, Hosako is upset, and I don't blame him for having a bat in his hand, wanting to beat Adam to a pulp!

McGuiness: Hosako is making a big mistake! What he's doing is not gonna do him any favors!

Renallo: Well, the fans are wanting this, Nigel, so you might as well go along for the ride!

As the chorus was about to end and I was already near the ring, I climbed up with my bat, never dropping it nor taking my eyes off of Adam.

Once I stepped through the middle rope...

Crowd: BEWARE!!!

...Adam ran and looked to attack me, but I ducked, swung, and hit his abdomen as hard as I could go!

Renallo: Hosako swung and it was outta the park!

I started hitting Adam's back with the bat as he looked to escape my wrath by getting out of the ring, but I was fast and kept swinging my bat at him: one shot to his ribs and one shot to his back.

Then, Adam was trying to get over the announce table to get away from me and he did, but only on the table, near the announcers because I wasn't done as I went to grab him.

As I tried to grab Adam over the table to beat him up some more, he tried to gouge my eyes as we were now up on the table, but I blocked him by gouging HIS eyes.

After that, I got off the table and hit his left leg with the bat!

Once he landed back first, I went to hit his midsection again, but he moved and I broke the announce table board in HALF and the commentators scrambled away from me like ants!

Adam fell onto the floor, screaming in pain as he limped off on one leg, and getting away from me as I tried to get him to come back.

Instead of feeling bad about him running away, I asked for a mic and I was given one as I went inside the ring and looked to cut a promo while I staring down Adam.

I decided to speak in English to get people to understand what I'm about to say, including the match stipulation that's evident by the weapon I chose for tonight, and I might use it in the match I'm going to announce since it's very fitting for the location of the next Takeover.

I spoke...

Me: Oi, Adam Cole! If not evident by what I brought, it no longer a regular match!

I smiled as I twirled my bat around with one hand, wanting to announce the match Hunter had given me approval to proclaim in the best English I can muster.

Adam: Then go home, you psycho!

Me: Now, with what you have done a week ago, I now coming to Tampa Bay to kill you, and take your title!

I was close, as I was near the announcement...

Me: At Takeover, at Tampa Bay, Adam Cole, Ren Hosako, for NXT Championship, inside...

Here it comes...

Me: HELL IN A CELL!!!

The crowd throughout Full Sail ERUPTED as soon as "Hell In A Cell" was proclaimed in the most fluent English I can muster without my goddamn lisp getting the way.

I was smiling with my tongue touching the side of my upper teeth...

...when the fans cheered and they even started doing the "yes" chant!

I nodded and dropped the mic as I was begging Adam to come back over here so I can beat him up some more. He asked for the beating and now, he's going to receive it as I plan on giving him the daddy talk Adam had never gotten in his life.

Then, William Regal walked out with a grin, liking what I was saying, as he brought the mic up to his face.

Regal: Hosako, you want Adam Cole, for the NXT Championship, inside Hell In A Cell, at Takeover: Tampa Bay?

The fans continued to chant "yes" as I was nodding with a very evil smile and I was really wanting this.

Me: You hear them, Regal?! They want this! I want this! Give it to us!

He smiled and yelled...

Regal: THEN YOU GOT IT!

The crowd erupted again, but even louder as I celebrated by raising up the bat that I used tonight with one hand and I think it's very fitting to say that Adam is gonna learn that knocking out one's girl ain't a good idea.

Adam was yelling at Regal, blaming him for letting me attack him and then having the Hell In A Cell match happen.

Regal: Blame me all you want, boy, but karma... heh, you know the rest.

The fans popped again as Regal walked off, and I pointed my bat at Adam, who was scared at what he had heard from Regal, yelling in my native Japanese as my theme played...

Me: 先週、あなたは私の娘を傷つけました、今テイクオーバー:タンパベイで、私はあなたを私の雌犬にするつもりです!タンパで殺してやる!そこであなたの人生を終わらせます!ちょっと待って、根性のないクソ野郎! (You hurt my girl last week, now at Takeover: Tampa Bay, I'm gonna make you my bitch! I'll kill you at Tampa! I'll end your life over there! You just wait, you gutless piece of shit!)

Renallo: Did I hear what I think I just heard!

Phoenix: You're not hearing things, Mauro! He wants it!

McGuiness: This has gone too bloody far! He shouldn't have to say that, let alone our GM allowing it!

Renallo: Tell me if I'm hearing correctly, Regal has made it official, Ren Hosako is coming to Tampa Bay, to kill Adam Cole, inside Hell In A Cell, for the NXT Championship?!

Phoenix: That's what he said, Mauro. Now I wanna see Ren take that title away from Adam and get revenge for what's been done to Io Shirai, the same girl who sacrificed her own being for the young man inside that ring, Ren Hosako!

As soon as I got out of the ring, I smiled and started fist bumping some fans as I went up the ramp.

I yelled with a big smile on my face...

Me: アダム、先ほども言ったように、この戦争は 2018 年に始まったばかりです、そしてこの戦争は私によって終わらせるのです!ボールを持ったら、タンパベイでお会いしましょう! (Adam, like I said, it's only just begun in 2018, and this war is gonna end by me! I'll see you in Tampa Bay, if you got the balls!)

When I got to the back, Hunter was smiling and applauding at what I just did out there and I couldn't wait for next week.

Hunter: That was freaking awesome, Kai! Really loved it!

Me: Arigato, but truthfully, I just wanna hurt Adam for what he has done last week.

Hunter: And I understand. Next week, you and him will have a split interview, where the two of you are in different rooms, just to keep you away from each other until Takeover.

Me: Sounds good.

Hunter: Also, we're in the process of making a video package about this, if you want to check it out.

Me: I appreciate it, but I want to wait until Takeover.

Hunter: Alright, I get it. You go on home and come back next week, okay?

Me: I will. See you then.

Hunter: See you then, Kai.

We hugged and Minoru took us back to the house, where I was ready to put out even more bombs in this interview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 258 38
[Cover by: undisputedtori] Geiz Marufuji is the nephew of Naomichi Marufuji, a legendary wrestler in Pro Wrestling NOAH. After 6 years in NOAH, he jo...
1.2K 35 10
Anthony "Tony" Caruso is a native Philadelphian with a background in wrestling, taking up the name "Carlo Mancini". Spending a few years in Japan him...
12.3K 147 43
Oshiro Urai is a wrestler from Japan who is looking to reunite with his older sister in NXT, Asuka or Kanako Urai, but along the way, he meets a cert...
25.3K 485 41
Kenji Cruz, a Filipino-Japanese wrestler who was a member of CHAOS and the protege of Kazuchika Okada has finally signed to WWE after being part of N...