Psycho Mafia: BBB2

By KritikaTripathi812

People with soft heart are strictly warned not to read it. It will contain abusive, psycho, obsessive, posses... More

Prologue
1
Characters
2
3
4
6
Next

5

530 45 59
By KritikaTripathi812

Please vote and comment to motivate me to write!!

1 and 1/2 months later

A man was standing at the shore of the ocean on the beach with special decoration all around, like a special date for special one. A women was standing in front of him with a beautiful red dress on.

She was looking at the person in front of her whom she has known since 2 months. She didn't know how many times he have made her feel loved and respected. She can do anything for this person. This is her love for him.

"I don't know what love is. I had no idea what I was feeling for you. All I know was that I had complete control of my emotions. They never interfered with me but when it's you, my emotions are scattered and I'm unable to do anything about it. I'm no longer composed or collected, everything falls apart.

My heart beats so fast that sometimes I would feel as if it would explode." He explained and approached her. Gently, he took her hand and placed it on his sternum.

Sure enough, Bondita could feel his pounding heart. "I never feared anything in my life least of all the consequence of what my actions would entail." He said, trailing a finger softly upon her cheek.

"I don't know how to treat women because I never had any woman role model in my life apart from my nanny but I wasn't much influenced by her since I always kept away from her.

Bondita, I am a mafia. Actually I'm The Mafia King. I know that it will make you sick of me but it was not my mistake that I was born in that lineage and was asked to become that from childhood.

I admit that I was brought in the dark world and I liked it there. I am a dangerous man. That's a part of me that I can never abandon. And that's why, for me, I always treated everyone around just the same: coldly and brutally. But Bondita," he took the hand that was in his heart and brought it up to plant a kiss on her knuckles. 

"I'm willing to change for your sake." He was being so open and honest that it was hard not see that he was trying.

Bondita's word felt as if it just tilted a little. Someone's in this world can love her? Really?

"I'm extremely fucked up. I know that. But Bondita, you must understand that i have never had any mormalcy in my life; I've never had a family, I've never had close human relationships with others. I only treated people like tools.

But, with you, I can't have that approach anymore. I know that I can't change all of me but maybe a little, for your sake. I know that it's unfair of me to ask you to accept me for who I am but i know that can never happen. That's why." 

"I love you. I'll not let you go and I'll do everything in my power to keep you with me. I'll never let anyone harm you except me!!!" He said, last part in his mind.

Bondita was overwhelmed with emotions. She was feeling grateful to have such an honest man who love her to such an extent. He could have easily hide his truth about himself but he didn't.

Will she get someone better, honest, loving, caring and respectful more than him? No!!!

A tear drops from her eyes to her cheeks. A happy tear, which Anirudh wiped away quickly.

"I love you too Ani. I love you. So much. I love everything about you. Thank you for coming in my life Ani. Thank you so much." She said with a happy smile in between her tears.

Anirudh immediately captured her lips in a soulful kiss making her gasp in shock but soon she started to reciprocate the kiss. He immediately held her my waist and climbed her up with her legs around his torso and hands around his neck.

Taking her in his strong embrace while kissing her fiercely, he brought her to the tent like space which was near the beach, having white cloth and a bed-like structure in-between, for their special night.

It was lighted blue in colour which gave it erotic look. He throw her on the bed and took off his tie. And again hovered over her for another kiss.

Their kiss was fiery as they engaged fiercely. Bondita's hands went to his shoulders and took off his suit jacket.

Anirudh's hands went to the hem of her dress as he dragged it up to her chest. He broke the kiss long enough to pull her dress off of her body and as soon as it was off, his lips went back on hers, ravaging her mouth hungrily.

Bondita's slender fingers quickly unbuttoned his dress shirt, her hand gliding inside to touch his broad muscular chest, feeling every part of his exquisite build. Their clothes were off and they both fell on the bed again.

Their kiss broke when they became breathless. Anirudh's lips travelled from her lips to her throat. He sucked, bit and grazed his teeth on the delicate smooth skin of her neck.

"Ani," Bondita moaned, her back arching off the bed as his lips traveled from her neck to her breasts. He mouthed her hardened peeks, his teeth bitting and sucking hard, increasing her pleasure.

His hands went to her panties where he wasted no time in foreplay. All he wanted was to be inside of her. He let out a loud animalitic growl when he felt her wetness at her femme.

Bondita's heart jolted and her cheeks brightened into a shade of crimson when his fingers gently massaged her lips, his thumb rubbing slow torturous circles on her clitoris. The pleasure was building up in the pit of her stomach.

But a thought crossed her mind and she fought against the sexual haze in her mind.

"Ani," Bondita caught his face and stared deeply into his eyes, the haze of lust so evident in her eyes. "Make love to me." She stated breathlessly. "Don't fuck me tonight. Make love to me." She made a demand.

Anirudh's body went stiff. His eyes looked at her solemnly. She was being very serious.  Making love and him? What a joke! They just doesn't fit in one sentence. Only if you know my Chanda!!! He smirked thinking in his mind.

Their sexual relationship needed to go to the other level: Bondita didn't want it to remain just a physical need or a bland superficial relation. It shouldn't just be about sex. It should be about their hearts connecting. She wanted to show him how she felt. She wanted to connect with him on an emotional and spiritual level.

Bondita let out a cry when three of his fingers entered her weeping core without warning. Anirudh closed his mouth on hers as he swallowed down her cries of pleasure.

Bondita's hand went to his pants and tried to free him of it but Anirudh quickly pulled her hands away and captured her wrists, trapping them on top of her head. He just wanted to enjoying feeling her and pleasuring her.

Bondita screamed as she experienced an earth shattering climax as his fingers pumped into her in slow yet deep and hard thrusts. When she came down from her high, she smiled at Anirudh as he released her hands and propped on her elbows.

Gently, she pushed him back until he was lying on his back. Bondita quickly did away with his pants. She didn't know why, but she was feeling very bold. Maybe it was because of her new found feelings for Anirudh.

Her hands quickly unleashed his throbbing manhood from his boxers and pumped it into her tight fists. Anirudh hissed and his cock jerked in her hands. 

"Fuck!" Anirudh hissed, his eyes glaring at Bondita as she pumped him. "Don't torture me like this." He groaned. His hands were itching to just ram into her till she'll need hospital bed.

Bondita smirked, feeling pleased with the effect she had on him. Climbing on top of him, Bondita settled on his pelvis. But suddenly she stopped.

"I'm not a virgin." She stated the fact.

Anirudh's hands stopped abruptly. His hands clenched into the fist, his veins popping up from neck and forearm. His jaw clenched at the thought of someone touching His Chanda. How dare that bastard.

He just want to kill that person by cutting him into pieces. But then, he remembered something and try to keep his calm. His demour changed suddenly and he smiled.

"It's ok my Chanda. Even I'm not a virgin. So we are equal. I don't love your body but your soul baby." He said with a most beautiful smile.

Bondita felt like today she got everything. And she smiled and brought her head down for a kiss.

Anirudh quickly caught her waist and steadied her. Taking his thick member in both her hands, Bondita lowered herself on him until he was buried deep to the hilt and both of them let out a moan of ecstasy.

Bondita's hands went to his chest as she balanced herself. Stating into his smokey green eyes, Bondita slowing began to ride him. Anirudh's neck arched back in pleasure, moaning and groaning as Bondita moved on top of him.

It was Anirudh's first time to be under a girl but it's just her a night's happiness. Soon it will change into her worst nightmare when he'll show what he is.

Be happy as much as you can Chanda. From tomorrow, you'll get a new life. A ride to hell!!!

But since it was her first time being so bold as to ride him, her ministrations were slow and torturous for Anirudh. He as used to fast and hard fucking but since she had wanted to make love, he had no choice but to go along with what she was doing.

His hands shot up and wrapped around Bondita; one hand behind her neck while the other arm wound around her waist, lowering her down so he may claim her mouth.

Bondita's hands cupped his broad neck as she kissed him back. Their kiss was gentle and slow but Anirudh had started to thrust into her more hard from down below. They could feel each other so much.

Bondita felt at peace as she let her heart free. Anirudh felt as if he could no longer keep himself composed for he knew that his domination were threatening to explode at any moment.

This moment that they shared together, where they were connected, felt as if the world had stopped around them. Nothing mattered anymore. It was only them. The two of them together for Bondita.

"I love you." Bondita whispered, her lips close to his and her hazel eyes boring into his.

Anirudh felt now his plan has worked. Suddenly, Anirudh rolled Bondida onto her back as he hovered above her, his manhood still inside her. Carefully, he cupped her face with one hand, his green gaze piercing through her.

"No one can ever love you as much as me. You're my everything." He confessed. Bondita went into a state of stupor when she heard him say that. As her mind registered it, her lips broke into a bright smile as she felt her eyes well up.

She couldn't believe that she finally found it what she was finding since her childhood. A sob escaped her lips and she made no effort to hide her it. The relief that she felt then was so compelling and so overwhelming that she though her heart might stop.

"Oh Ani" she choked out, cupping his face in both her hands. "Show me how much you love me." Anirudh smirked softly as he obliged. His mouth quickly claimed hers as he resumed But he maintained a slow and steady rhythm.

And in his gentleness, Bondita could finally feel her heart connect with his. At that one magical moment, she felt as if all barriers had dissolved, all doubt and darkness pushed back.

Bondita moaned into his mouth but Anirudh's hold on her remained constant. Bondita felt herself reaching her high once again.

Anirudh wasn't that close to his climax. Breaking the kiss, he pressed his forehead with hers as he cradled her soft body in his embrace. "Come with me." He growled, his thrusts increasing.

Bondita moaned when she felt his cock stroke every corner of her core deep and hard. She felt her inner walls spasm around him but she had to follow his command so she waited and kept herself in one piece. They were both getting breathless as their bodies became sweaty.

Bondita hooked her arms under his, her hands gripping his shoulder blades. With each fierce thrust, Bondita felt intense and her nails crawled down his spine, leaving behind their trail.

"Ah," she began to scream his name. But Anirudh's fierce slams inside of her weren't of any help and just when she thought she wouldn't be able to take it anymore, she felt Anirudh shudder and hiss, letting out a string of curses.

Bondita felt his thick manhood swell inside of her and his hot sperm was released, coating her insides. Bondita screamed as she felt her climax hit her with the force of typhoon, her arms tightening around him, her laboured breathing loud in his ear.

Collapsing on top of Bondita, Anirud hugged her tightly, his face resting on her chest as he tried to catch his breath.

Bondita's fingers combed through his damp hair. It was so soothing and relaxing that Anirudh felt something.

"I want to tell you something." Bondita whispered.

"Hmm!" He hummed.

"Wo... Actually..... Wo.... It's.... Okk, so I'm the daughter of biggest Businessman of the Bengal but I ran from there for some reasons. So, it's like I'm the daughter of Mr. Amitangshu Das."

As soon as he heard that name, all blood become cold in his body and his eyes become bloodshot red.

So, I am back. Did you miss me?

How was the chapter?

Confession?

Intimacy?

Anirudh's manipulation or true love?

And why Bondita's father name affected Anirudh? Is there any secret?

With whom Bondita have lost virginity with? Is this even important or not?

What will happen next? Any guess?

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 2.8K 57
The story revolves around Anirudh of 21 years age, a London returned barrister who is forced to marry Bondita Das of 12 years age to save her from S...
33.8K 3.2K 30
This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the punishment for bondita by marrying Anirudh...
12.4K 1.1K 16
(completed) It's a new generation story of Anidita. This story revolves around Bondita Malhotra & Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Bondita is clingy, sweet, qu...
5.2K 463 8
" you accepted this marriage na? Now I will make sure you will regret it." said he looking at his to be wife darkly while promising himself to make h...