OC Introduction!

By Izzy_Existence

Here you can learn about all of the OC's I've created! And if you ever want to use them for any reason, just... More

Diya, Goddess of Dimensions
Chaos, God of Magic
Annie the demon
Lyra, Goddess of Mystery
Crystal, Goddess of Animals
Ashtyn, God of Ice
Paimon the demon
Mantle, God of Memories
Lunar, God of Forgetting/Forgor
Diane, Goddess of Fashion
Kori, Goddess of Sweetness
John, God of Fire
Kat
Axel
Brielle
Luke
Sera
Rebecca the Hedgehog
'Sweetness' the hedgehog
Latte

Gow, Goddess of Wishes

217 12 132
By Izzy_Existence

Name: Gow, Goddess of Wishes (Yes, in my bio it kinda explains why she's a god)

Species: Wolf

Affiliation: Team Sonic, Team Dark, and T.U.G (Team of Undercover Gods).

Personality: Can be a bit rude and sassy when you first meet her, but when you get to know her better she's a really nice person. Doesn't like to show weakness so she doesn't cry much. Really good roaster 😎

Friends: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Cream, Cheese, Vanilla, The Chaotix, Chaos (BFF), Diya (BFF), John (Brother), Savage (Francis_FanFictions' OC), Lyra, Mantle, Lunar, Diane (family-friend), Kori (family-friend), Crystal. (Chaos headcanon btw, should I add it here?)

Likes: Supporting LGBT, touching grass, swimming, bees, birds, animals, Chao, fighting (if challenged), electronics (like a lot), scary movies, singing, nature, the color purple, making others happy no matter how she feels at said moment.

Dislikes: Eggman (and anyone affiliated), Scourge (and anyone affiliated), bullies, evil people, destruction, abuse (of any kind), wearing fancy stuff, looking cutesy, being called "cute", being flirted with by ANYONE, and ESPECIALLY Sally Acorn.

Crush: Sonic.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Relationship Status: Single

Gender: Female.

Age: 12.

Height: 3'2"

Fears: Heights, loneliness, and death.

Weaknesses: Passes out from energy exhaustion after using too much power if it was not because someone wanted her to do it. (Wished for her to do it.) Can't speak english perfectly. And has kinda sensitive ears, but not really. (Ik the first part is complicated and poorly explained. Sry 😅)

(I didn't draw this, I forget who did.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 543 94
๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๏ฟฝ...
891 51 11
this book contains all sort of poetries related to love , relationship, career , failure , life problems, fantasy and all .... have a read and upvote...
87.4K 2.3K 14
ุจุทู„ุชู†ุง ุนุฐุงุฑูŠ ุจู†ุช ุงู„ู…ุณุฌูˆู† ุธุงูุฑ ูˆูƒุงู† ุณุจุจ ุณุฌู†ู‡ " ุนุฐุงุฑูŠ " ุจู†ุชู‡ ุŒุŒ ุชุบุตุจู‡ุง ุงู…ู‡ุง ุชุฑูˆุญ ู„ุฏูŠุฑุชู‡ู…~ ุญุงุฆู„ ~ ุจุนูŠุฏ ุนู† ุงู„ู…ุดุงูƒู„ ุงู„ูŠ ุจุงู„ุฑูŠุงุถ ู„ูƒู† ู…ุงุนุฑูุช ุจุงู„ุงุฐูŠู‡ ุงู„ูŠ ุจุชุญ...
7.4K 607 182
Kapag ang puso'y nadungisan, Mga tula sa isipan ay masisilayan, Ang libro na 'di pangkasaysayan, Damdamin muli matu-tunghayan. Tulang isinulat mula s...