Dreams, Dragons, and Deceit |...

De what_the_fawkes

What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess adm... Mais

Prologue
Daydreams and Passageways
Visions and Whispers
Namedays
Mud and Trouble
Dragonstone
Driftmark
Sister Act
Love Letters
Betrayal
Red Keep Reunion
Innocent Impoprieties
Aftereffects
Morning Lessons and Afternoon Interruptions
In Hot Water
Interlude
Premonition
Homecoming
A Little Mischief
Aches of the Heart
Turn of the Tide
Reunion
Don't Lose Your Head
Table manners
The Mess You've Made
Swear It
Dinner, Take II
Sparring
The Princess and Her Uncles
Little Dragon
Dream Depression
Just a Walk
Sleepover
Trouble Runs in the Family
I'll Stay
Give Me Your Fire
Viserys the Peaceful
A New King
Visenya Targaryen
Black Wings
Terms and Sides
Eye of The Storm
Captive
White Noise
Standstill
Between Brothers
Tea Time
A Change of Plans
The Queen That Never Was
Home
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
We Light the Way
Hostage
Pillowtalk
Unexpected Company
The Edge of a Dagger
Sequestered
Red Dawn
Behind the Walls
Confession
Silver and Cold
The Gods Made You For Me
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V
Author's Notes
You Were Made For Me, As I Was For You (Aegon Only Ending)
Edits (photo dump)

The Three Headed Dragon (Alternate Threesome Ending)

2.9K 53 21
De what_the_fawkes

Visaera Velaryon strode into the small council chamber, placed her marble into its holder and tossed herself down into the empty seat next to the queen, leaning back and propping her boots up on the table. Her eyes were bright, and she wore a grin; the year away had done her well. Her mother leaned over and knocked her upside the head, hissing about disrespect.

Visaera rolled her eyes, the grin never leaving her face, but dutifully removed her feet from the table and sat up. The conversation that was taking place about a land dispute was forgotten as the queen focused on her daughter.

"When did you get back?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Just now," Visaera replied quite breathlessly. She had hurried through the keep, only to bathe and change into a dress, and then immediately joined the small council. Finding both of the Targaryen brothers in the room surprised her. Their letters had told her that they had been busy, during their many exchanges, but she hadn't realized the extent of it. It seems her mother was making use of them after all...

Glancing up, Visaera met Aemond's violet eye across the table and it was already burning with desire, as if no time had passed at all.

A year before, the sight might have made Visaera blush, but she had changed. Holding his gaze, she raised an eyebrow at him and leaned forward in her seat.

"Are you home for good?" her mother asked, demanding her attention.

"Perhaps," Visaera replied, looking down and rolling the marble with her fingers. "I may decide to take a tour at some point, but as of now, I have no further plans to travel." Rhaenyra nodded and turned to speak to Grand Maester Gerardys.

"Welcome home, Vis. You look well..." her uncle offered from the end of the table. She had felt his eyes on her since the moment she entered the room, but Visaera hadn't looked at him until then.

"Thank you, Aegon. The time away was much needed." She replied, finally meeting his violet eyes.

"You should address her as 'Princess' when—"

"Absolutely not." Visaera interjected, shaking her head. "If either of you start calling me 'princess', I will pitch myself from Maegor's Holdfast." Aegon snorted in amusement while the rest of the council gaped at her. "The same goes for Helaena. You are family, you will continue to address me as you always have."

"Address you or undress you?" Aemond murmured, so low Visaera barely heard him. Rhaenyra's eyes narrowed but her daughter's smile widened into a feral grin as a thrilling sensation ran through her.

"Mm, yes... You and Aegon have always had trouble with that particular distinction, as I recall..." she replied, flicking her long, shining hair and leaning forward on her hands, casting a quick glance at his older brother. "Perhaps you need a lesson?"

"Visaera!" Rhaenyra hissed, glaring at her.  Her daughter merely chewed on her bottom lip, fighting back a grin. The next time she looked at Aegon, he was still watching her intently; the intensity of his gaze making her rake her bottom lip through her teeth. His gaze darkened at her reaction and Visaera had to avert her eyes. "Sweetheart," Visaera blinked at her mother, who was doing her best to change the subject. "You should go and rest from your journey. I'll come find you." The words were sweet but the look in her mother's eyes was pointed.

"Alright, alright," Visaera sighed, shaking her head, scooping up her marble, and sauntering out of the room.

After her daughter left, both of her half-brothers became useless, and Rhaenyra quickly called the council meeting to an end.

Visaera made her way through the keep with a bright smile on her face. It had taken months for dark thoughts and horrors of the war to fade. When she left the capital, nearly mad with grief and guilt, she considered ending her life. After a few months, the crippling pain became a dull ache, and eventually she was able to find happiness again.

Being back in the Red Keep felt bittersweet. She was happy to be home, but there were horrifying memories that lingered in corners of the castle that she couldn't quite shake.

"Visaera..." He princess whipped around at the sound of her name and waited for Aegon to catch up to her.

"Uncle," she replied politely, acutely aware of how many people were mulling about the keep.

"May I have a word?" he asked, his eyes flitting to one of the chamber doors to his left.

"Of course," she replied with a small nod, following a pace behind him.

The moment the door closed behind her, their mouths crashed together, painfully, frantically, Aegon's hands fisting her hair. His mouth lips were soft and familiar, but his tongue was hot and demanding, conveying the same need she was feeling.

"Aegon," she moaned against his mouth gripping him around the shoulders, "I've missed you."

"Gods, Vis. I've been dying... Every day I've been without you..." he replied groaning as he pressed himself against her. Already, his cock was hard, achingly so, and Visaera whined as he ground against her, perfectly pressed between her legs.

Aemond was only two minutes behind Aegon as they strode through the keep but, after Floris Baratheon stopped him to converse, he lost sight of his brother. He paused, and glanced around, knowing full well Aegon would have found Visaera already. And then he heard it. The whine was too soft for anyone else to notice, but Aemond was far-too familiar with the sounds the princess made in the throes of passion.

A smirk spread across his face, and he fought the urge to roll his eyes. Of course, his brother would corner her first. She and Aegon had a strange connection he would never understand, even after all this time. The pair were so deeply enthralled with one another that neither noticed Aemond step into the room. Visaera was leaning against the wall with her head thrown back and her eyes squeezed shut; emitting the prettiest little whimpers that made his blood race straight to his cock. Her hands were dusted in Aegon's silver locks as he sat on his knees, half-buried beneath her skirts. Only when he slammed the door closed did Visaera's eyes pop open and Aegon pulled his mouth away from her cunt.

"Impatient fuck," he offered, glaring at his brother; a mean look that didn't quite meet his eye.

"Second son, second place," Aegon grinned, turning his attention back to the apex of Visaera's thighs.

"Fuck!" she cried, her eyes rolling back. Undeterred, Aemond closed the distance between them and then gripped Visaera under the chin.

"Aemond," she whimpered, her lavender eyes meeting his violet one, filled with yearning.

"Mm, my name still sounds so pretty coming from your mouth, darling," he murmured, stroking her bottom lip with his thumb. Nearly a year of distance had changed nothing; he still loved her, craved her. In the depths of his soul, the darkest parts of his heart, he craved her. "Say my name again, sweet thing," he urged, just as Aegon sucked hard on her clit, his fingers curling inside her.

"Oh, fuck, Aemond," she whined, one of her hands reaching for him as her legs began to shake. The prince smirked at her, reached down and gripped Aegon by the hair, and wrenched him away from her.

"Ow! Fucking hells, Aemond."

"I think Visaera needs to be properly welcomed home, brother. In a bed... With my cock inside you..." he whispered in her ear, enjoying the whimper that she emitted in response.

"Oh, gods, Aemond..." Her eyes were burning brightly and Aemond grinned. "Are my quarters the closest?" Visaera asked, taking her bottom lip through her teeth. Aegon dropped her skirt and gripped her hand, tugging her, but she halted, waiting for Aemond. The younger prince was always the hesitant one; and yet, it had been his idea...

"Come play with us, my prince," she teased, wiggling her fingers at him and smirking. When he finally took her hand, Visaera's smirk widened into a grin.

"Someone will see us; people will talk..." Aemond warned as Aegon reached for the door.

"Only two tongues concern me at the moment, let the rest of them fucking wag." Visaera replied as Aegon grinned at tugged the door open. She loved them both; she wanted them both, and Visaera refused to be ashamed of it. She refused to be ashamed of anything; she was a fucking dragon...

The three of them hurried through the keep, hand in hand, earning the stares of courtiers and servants alike. Visaera didn't care. Her year away had taught her many things, including not caring what anyone else thought of her.

With a longer stride, Aemond reached Visaera's door first, pushing it opened with determination. Visaera didn't wait; she launched herself into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and tearing the seam of her dress in the process. Her mouth was on his, her tongue demanding entrance and Aemond groaned against her lips.

"Eman jeldan syt ao, ñuha zaldrīzes," she told him, her hands already pushing into the neck of his shirt, aching to feel his bare skin.

"As I have missed you, little dragon," he replied, his mouth already trailing over her jawline and down her neck.

"Let's get you out of that dress, little doe," Aegon offered, his fingers going to work on the buttons at the back of her dress. With each one he undid; he trailed his fingers over more and more of her exposed skin and Visaera shivered.

"Just rip it, Aegon," she begged, eager to find other ways to occupy his hands. Just when she thought he was going to, Aemond turned and carried her across the room, depositing her on the bed.

"Go on, brother, she has far too much on."

Aegon complied without hesitation, reaching for her boots as Aemond leaned against the bedpost with his arms crossed, watching her with burning intensity. When her feet were bare, Aegon's trailed his hands up her smooth legs, immediately pressing his face to her sex, making her gasp.

"Always so responsive, my little love," he told her approvingly, before returning to circle her clit with his tongue.

"Her dress, Aegon," Aemond instructed impatiently. Despite the annoyance in his voice, he wore an amused smirk. His older brother gave a huff of annoyance and reached for the neckline of her dress with both hands, ripping it open in one, assured tug.

The moment her dress was torn, Aemond leaned forward on the bed, his self-control ebbing away at the sight of her laid bare. Visaera barely shrugged out of the gown before Aegon was pressing her back onto the mattress and returning his mouth to her center.

"You taste so sweet, Visaera, fuck...." He pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt, earning himself a moan of pleasure that made him ache. Nothing compared to watching her fall apart under his touch.

"Aegon..." she whined breathlessly as he pumped his fingers into her, sending waves of pleasure from her core all the way to her toes.

Aemond pushed one hand into her silver curls, enjoying the soft fee of her hair against his skin. With the other, he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, enjoying the way she arched toward him, and her head fell back.

"Mm, you're close already, aren't you Vis?" he crooned, leaning over her to look into her eyes.

"Ahh! Aemond..." she panted, craning her neck toward him, silently pleading for his lips.

"Beg me, little dragon..." he teased, his lips only a breath away from hers.

"Oh, gods... Please, Aemond." Visaera whimpered, "Kiss me... Please, please, please."

"Mm, such a good girl..." he murmured, finally ghosting his lips over hers. That's all it took, his playful encouragement and the slightest touch. Visaera shuddered the moment she felt his lips on hers; shattering like glass as her orgasm wracked through her.

"Fuck!" she cried out, her hand gripping Aegon's hair as she fell apart. In the blink of an eye, Aegon tore his shirts off and reached for the toes of his trousers, as his brother finally pressed his tongue into Visaera's mouth. When she moaned, Aemond could feel his cock strain against his trousers. "Aemond," she panted his name, her chest heaving as she slowly came down from her high.

Then Aegon entered her in one, smooth thrust and her mouth fell open, gasping at the sensation.

"Fuck, Visaera, you're so tight, baby..." Aegon groaned, already pumping in and out of her, gripping her hips. "Gods, I'd almost forgotten how fucking amazing your cunt feels." His words sent a shiver through her, and she moaned against Aemond's mouth.

"Mm, I can't wait to be inside you," Aemond growled. "Aegon, move," he snarled, shoving his brother out of the way.

"Be nice!" Visaera complained, glaring at the younger prince.

"Nice... is not part of my personality, princess," he sneered, unbuttoning his fly and setting between her legs.

"If you can be nice to me, you can be nice to Aegon!" she replied angrily, sitting up. "If you can't play nice, Aegon and I can play by ours—"

"Not a chance, princess," he hissed, gripping her around the throat. Visaera didn't feel threatened in the slightest; she felt aroused by the way he asserted control over her. Using his thumb, he turned her head, allowing Aegon to catch her mouth, silencing any further complaint as the elder prince pushed her back down on the mattress.

"My sweet little doe," Aegon whispered, stroking his thumb over her bottom lip. "Don't leave me ever again..." Visaera shook her head. She wasn't planning on going anywhere every again, not if her princes would have her.

"I'm not going anywhere, my love," she replied, slamming her mouth against his, groaning when he's tongue slid into her mouth. She could taste herself on his lips, only quickening her pulse further.

Aemond filled her in one brutal thrust, hitting deep inside her, the perfect mix of pleasure and pain. Visaera cried out, biting Aegon's lip and he groaned as he palmed her breast, his thumb repeatedly dancing over her stiff nipple.

"Oh, fuck..." she breathed, gripping the bedsheet with one hand and Aegon with the other.

"Fuck, you are tight, love," Aemond hissed, fucking her with slow, assured thrusts.

"Hey Vis?" Aegon's tone was curious as he pulled away from her kiss."

"Hmm?" She was nearly delirious with pleasure, and worried she wouldn't be able to answer, as he continued to pinch and twist her nipple while his brother continued flicking his hips at a painfully slow pace.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Aemond stilled and raised a curious eyebrow as Visaera gaped at him, her cheeks turning pink. A grin split across Aegon's face as he realized she wasn't quite as shameless as she wanted them to believe.

"Considering I've never been with anyone but you two..." Her answer surprised them both. Her brazen behavior upon her return made it seem otherwise.

"You haven't—"

"I love you," she interrupted, looking into Aegon's eye, "both of you," she added, turning to look at Aemond. "Why would I ever fuck anyone else?" Aegon knew she still loved him; he felt in the very first moment they'd touched but hearing her say it sent a thrill through him, and he was claiming her mouth once more.

"I want to hear you, princess," Aemond growled, resuming his thrusts, gripping her hips tightly.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered.

"Such a good girl..." he gritted, feeling her legs start to tremble.

"Aemond... Oh, fuck...." Aegon grinned and latched his mouth to her breast; Visaera let out a loud whine. Not wanting the prince to be left out, she pushed her hand between them, wrapping her fingers around Aegon's cock and slowly stroking the length.

"Fuck, Vis," he groaned, thrusting into her hand, "that feels good, baby,"

"Does it, my love?" she breathed, batting her lashes at him and then biting her bottom lip as Aemond tilted her hips back, the ridge of his cock stroking inside her just right. "Are you going to come for me, Aegon?" she whimpered, increasing her speed as she continued to work her hand over his length.

"Fuck, Vis..." he ground out, clenching his jaw as his eyes fell closed.

"Remember the first time I touched you, Aegon?" Visaera asked, her voice low and full of desire. Aegon's reaction to her touch thrilled her and she was fighting to maintain her focus as Aemond's cock continued to push her closer to her own climax. "The first time I tasted you...?"

"Fuck, Vis—"

"Come for me, baby," she whispered, sliding her tongue over his bottom lip, just as Aemond reached between them to stroke his thumb over her clit.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Visaera cried, her eyes rolling back and her grip tightening around Aegon's cock. Her second orgasm crashed over her, more powerful than the first, and she bit back on a scream.

"Seven fucking—" Aegon shuddered, pressing his forehead to her temple as he came, spilling himself over her hand and wrist.

"That's it, little dragon," Aemond encouraged through gritted teeth as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm.

Palming her breast and looking into her eyes, lidded with satisfaction, Aemond finally let go of his self-control, slamming into her as he lost himself to his own climax. "Fuck..." he breathed, steadying himself with the hand on her chest.

"Come here..." she murmured, holding her free hand out to him. Aemond shifted and settled himself between her legs, resting his head between her breasts. One hand came up to brush through Aemond's hair, the other stroked through Aegon's and Visaera felt completely content between them.

"Visaera—" The trio jumped, and the princess reached for something to cover herself when the door was thrown open.

"Oh, my gods..."

"Oh, my gods..." Visaera and Daemon said in unison. Her father was in shock, only for a moment, before reaching for Dark Sister.

"Don't!" Visaera cried, clutching Aegon's shirt over her chest and hurrying to the doorway, gripping Daemon's wrist.

"You've been back an hour and—"

"And I'm fucking the men I'm in love with," she answered, eyes glaring with anger. "Tell me again how long you were in the capital before you snuck into the city with Mother." His eyes narrowed but he did not reply. "Right, now get out!" she added with a glare, shoving him out of the room and locking the door behind him. "Aegon Targaryen, why didn't you bolt the door?" Visaera scolded, whipping around.

"I was distracted," he replied with an innocent shrug. Visaera rubbed her face exasperatedly and shook her head.

"I'm in love with an idiot..." she mumbled. Aemond laughed, a genuine sound of joy and amusement and Visaera's heart fluttered at the sound, while Aegon flushed, looking confused as to what he had done wrong.

"Alright, who wants a back rub?" she asked, effectively changing the subject...

Hours later, Visaera lay in her side, sleepily stroking her fingers over Aegon's back while he snored softly. Similarly, Aemond was stroking his fingers through her hair, breathing in her scent with a soft smile on his face.

"I'm glad you are home, little dragon," he told her. Letters are nice, but nowhere near as wonderful as having you here." Aemond kissed the side of her neck. "What happens now?" he asked softly.

"I supposed that's up to you both..." she replied, rolling over and facing him. "I'm not ashamed to say I love you both, Aemond. At one time, I was, but not now. I'm not going to hide from it. But I also don't want to force either of you into a situation you won't be happy with..."

"I want you, Visaera. I've always wanted you." Aemond replied without hesitation.

"You're not very good at playing nice, as you said..." she replied with a smirk.

"Mm, that's true..." he conceded. "I suppose there are worse things than dealing with my cunt of a brother getting half your affection." Visaera stroked her fingers over his scar and then pressed her lips to the sapphire nestled beneath his lid.

"I love you Aemond. I want you both to come to Dragonstone with me..." Aemond blinked at her in surprise and then considered the offer.

"The entire realm will talk..."

"Mm, we'll just have to kill them all, won't we?" she joked, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "It's a good thing we have plenty of dragons, isn't it?" Aemond chuckled and pressed his lips to hers. When he rolled her on her back, they jostled Aegon and he blinked his eyes open, immediately reaching for her, making her smile.

Visaera knew the realm would talk; that the faith would go into a frenzy; that her mother and father would lecture her endlessly. She didn't care. Let them talk, let them complain. She was a dragon, and she would not be afraid, so long as she had them by her side...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

169K 4.5K 36
Aerea Velaryon, eldest child of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was raised to be a dutiful princess, groomed to one day marry her uncle, Prince Aegon, but when h...
7.1K 206 14
Aelyria Targaryen is the product of Rhaenyra's Targaryen wedding night escapade. She grows up in King's Landing amongst vipers and spiders, and not e...
710K 22K 111
The heart of a Targaryen was said to be one dipped in fire and blood. They ruled the skies with their dragons, danced through the flames of death and...
429K 13.7K 46
"A dragon might not be the only thing you ride tonight." | Where the Dance of Dragons is stopped before it truly begins-with Rhaenyra as the Heir to...