𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 [Wanderer x...

By 2002-cxremy

((Warning!: art NOT mine, textfic/chatfic, School!Au)) ੈ✩‧₊˚ When the ruthless Wanderer gains a crush on the... More

000| Info
001| Trio
002| Confession
003| Phone number
004| Unknown number
005| Secret admire
007| Comedy
008| Accident
009| Flirt
010|Pretty boy(s)
011| cornered
012| Midnight

006| Encounter

54 4 0
By 2002-cxremy

Cerulean'
—The Wanderer

[Y/n]

[Y/n]
I swear I'll see u
at skl
Seen at 7:27 AM

The boy chuckled at the message that was seen reflected through his deep indigo eyes. 'Good luck with that'  he thought to himself.

Wanderer is unbeknownst by the civilians of Sumeru, so he was well aware that Y/n didn't stand a chance to find his identity even by persuading him.

How could anyone know him if he's new to the village. To add it all up, no one has ever bother to acknowledge him at school either. Not that he cares, if anything he's avoiding any type of contact with anyone, so this is more of a win win to him. He wasn't interested in getting to form some type of bonds with the people surrounding him.

The only people he has ever interacted with are the popular twins, Lumine and Aether. Though he doesn't admit it out loud, he cares for them in a bizarre way. But it's hard to tell, even for the twins themselves.

Its strange how he claims not wanting to interact with any individual, yet there he was, asking Lumine for a certain girls phone number.

His ingrowing feelings for Y/n have been a hassle since day 1, but now that he's a changed man he wants to give himself the privilege to try and live more than he ever did in the pass.

It all had started back in his old home town,

Inazuma.

"Back off my sister, asshole!"  Wanderer still remembers the words the blonde male twin had utter to him on that specific encounter as he was being shoved by Wanderer himself in attempts to augment the distance in between them. "Or what?" Wanderer tilted his head while his provocation rolled out his tongue in a conceited tone, as his usual arrogant gaze pierced through the tallest twin. Though, back then he went by the name of Scaramouche. "You think you're intimidating you little shit?"

"Are you challenging me?" Aether scowled at the boy before him as he took a step forward in a menacing way. The girl who stood there witnessing the blooming tension among the two quickly griped onto her brothers shirt. "UGHH Aether don't! Ignore this fuck-face and let's go!!" She insisted as all she wanted was to leave and visit the next clothing store.

However, her words had no effect on either of the boys. They were too indulged into their growing rage that no one else seemed to matter and before he knew it, Aether was receiving a kick right on his lower abdomen which caused him to collapse on the floor.

"Aether!" Lumine quickly knelt down as she scanned her brother who couldn't utter a word from the pain of the collision against Scaramouche's foot. "Whats your problem man!?" Her honey brown eyes darted up to the indigo haired boy who looked down at the male twin with disgust. "You're weak..." he scoffed with venom audible on his voice.

"SCARAMOUCHE!" A familiar voice called out for the attention of the boy who didn't even bother glancing at the person nor did he budge. "Stop it! Leave them alone!" The platinum haired boy begged as he stopped on his tracks only a few inches away from where Scaramouche stood.

"What? Don't tell me they're your friends..." Scaramouche sounded taunting as his eyes still remained on the fallen boy who coughed uncontrollably. "They are!" Kazuha reaffirmed, not being treaten by his demeanor.

Soon after, two other parties joined the commotion. "WAAAH! AETHER!" A little girl with decently long white hair let her grip loose on the hand of another girl much older than the tiny one and quickly ran over to check on the twins. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" The child exclaimed, clearly distressed by his fellow companion kneeling on the floor while clutching his stomach.

Paimon recognized the figure hovering over them while throwing a nasty glare at them, he was part of the Fatui gang. Nothing but a low life trouble maker, is how she would describe him. "What's your deal!? You jerk!" She yelled in attempts to sound intimidating, though with her high pitched voice and her small frame, it wasn't quite working.

"Shut up, you sound like a mouse getting squashed." The boy crossed his arms as he clicked his tongue. His minions all following with giggles as if he had made the joke of the century. "Scaramouche, stop..." Kazuha whispered to which he was left ignored.

Before paimon was able to sulk over the insult, the girl she was previously handholding with stomped her way towards bluenette. "HEY! Who do you think you are, you shitty little pipsqueak!? YOU THINK YOU'RE THOUGH LITTLE MAN!?" she aggressively threw her finger at him with a fierce demeanor whilst she placed her free hand on her hip, almost having the appeal of a mom scolding her spoiled son.

"Why don't you mess with people your own size!? LIKE THOSE SQUIRRELS" The h/c pointed with her finger towards the tree scattered with few squirrels as her face shifted to a smug one and her eyes remained fixated on Scaramouche. The boy was slightly taken aback by her offensive words and caused his annoyance to rise higher. "The fuck you said to me...?" He muttered as his frowned deepened, "You think you're funny...!?"

She narrowed her e/c eyes. "Oh sorry..." she paused before grinning. "MAYBE THOSE TINY LITTLE CREATURES ARE TOO MUCH OF A THOUGH OPPONENT FOR YOU!" She retaliated fiercely once again which was comedic for the people that pass by. She emitted a mocking laugh to carve the humiliation into the indigo haired boy's forehead.

Scaramouche gritted his pearly whites but regained his composure as his eyes wandered down at her garments before scoffing, "you're not from here are you?" His gaze was like a lion preying for his feast, it seemed like he had found a subject to mock her for. "Sumeru, isn't it?" Y/n rose a brow as a way to exhibit her confusion about his sudden remark. "Yeah, so what?"

"People from there are always loud and just so damn irritating." a smirk drew to his face, clearly aiming to tick her off. "Oh yeah? Well i didn't know Inazuma residents left little gremlins walk freely on the streets!" She hissed, returning the same sharp gaze Scaramouche was giving her.

Y/n didn't even bother hearing his reply as she turned her back towards him and helped Aether stand up along with his sister. "Let's go, his tiny ass ain't worth it" she said loud enough for the indigo haired boy to hear as she cleaned some of the dust left on Aether's clothes.

Scaramouche clenched his fist as a way to relieve some of the anger that had accumulated inside him. "I'm sorry for the trouble!" The respectful boy that accompanied the Fatui member slightly bowed down with an apologetic look.

"Yeah, go back to the dumpster you crawled out of." Y/n glared back at Scaramouche as his mocking words struck her like a lighting. How could he? Not only had he hurt her friend but now he was insulting her region? Scaramouche took noticed of the bothersome look she had and knew he could finally choose the right words to crush her.

His smirk drew back to his visage as he continued with his mockery. "All a bunch of obnoxious fucke—" his sentence was cut short as the palm of Y/n's slapped him across his face with a loud clap following after. The force of the impact pushed him backwards and made him hopelessly land on the floor as a result.

"Fuck off already, would ya'!?" Scaramouche no longer listened to any of the profanities she articulated as he was under the shock of what had just happened and clearly he wasn't the only one, Kazuha and the other Fatui members stood there with mouth agape. After all, Scaramouche was one of the toughest ones among their gang regardless of his smaller frame.

Yet an unknown tourist had managed to land a whack across his visage without any complications.

"Scaramouche...?" Kazuha called out to which he received no answer. The boy mentioned propped his upper body with the help of his elbows as he gently caressed his red aching cheek that had a temporary hand palm tattooed. His mouth was left slightly hanging open as his deep blue eyes strolled up towards the girl who was still cursing at him like a barking chihuahua. However, his gaze didn't contain any resentment or anger of the sort. All that lingered from his orbs was dismay and perplexity... and admiration..? Not sure.

Why was his heart palpitating at a quicker pace? Shouldn't he be consumed by rage by the girl's boldness? Maybe all he truly needed and perhaps even wanted this whole time was someone who could put him in his place. Unlike most people who allowed him to freely step all over them, she didn't feel slightly intimidated by him.

After that incident, he didn't see her again after a long time.

[Blondie #2]

Fri, Aug 28, 4:08 PM

[Blondie #2]
Hey wandy candy

[Wanderer]
Can i help u?

[Blondie #2]
Jeez, can i not talk to u without u assuming i need smth 😒?

U act as if i ask for favors all the time when it's literally the other way around

[Wanderer]
I don't ask u for favors

[Blondie #2]
Im not referring to u specifically 🙄

And yes u literally do

[Wanderer]
Ok fine wtv, hi

[Wanderer]
Better?

[Blondie #2]
Yeah actually 🤗

How are u? How was skl?

[Wanderer]
Good

[Blondie #2]
That's great! I'm doing fine as well and my day was wonderful, thank you for the concern ☺️

[Wanderer]
I didn't ask(?

[Blondie #2]
😐

Ur rude ass is never gonna pull Y/n at this rate

[Wanderer]
What

[Blondie #2]
U can't fool me

There's no way u asked me for her phone number for school purposes

U never even ask for help, u dont even need any being the smartass that u r

So ur definitely doing this for smth else...😏

[Wanderer]
So what?

Why r u looking so into this, with offense, its not any of ur business☠️

[Blondie #2]
Should i remind u that if it weren't for me you wouldn't have Y/n's number

[Wanderer]
I would of js asked smn else

[Blondie #2]
u dont have friends shut up

[Wanderer]
🖕

[Blondie #2]
🖕🖕

Anyhow

Did u txt her yet 🤭?

[Wanderer]
Yeah

[Blondie #2]
Ooo rlly how did it go?

[Wanderer]
Wdym, it went like any other normal conversation

[Blondie #2]
Ugh ur no fun

I'll js ask Y/n what y'all talked abt

[Wanderer]
Why do u want to know

[Blondie #2]
Bc im curious and im rooting for u guys 🥰

[Wanderer]
Ur making me cringe

[Blondie #2]
Omg 😒 goodbye ill talk w Y/n who actually knows how to hold a conversation

[Wanderer]
Wait

[Blondie #2]
U changed ur mind 🥹!?!?

[Wanderer]
No

Its js that Y/n doesn't know who i am

[Blondie #2]
What

What do u mean??

[Wanderer]
I kept my identity anonymous

[Blondie #2]
R u fr 💀

Why would u even do that for

[Wanderer]
Isn't it obvious

[Blondie #2]
No?

Ohh is it because of that one time she slapped the shit outta u 🤣🤣🤣

Im sure she forgot by now yk

[Wanderer]
Its hard to forget smth like that cmon

[Blondie #2]
Trust me, she doesn't go by everyday thinking "i remember the time i slapped some random gangster on the street"

She's done way more than that, ur at the bottom of the list brother

[Wanderer]
But u remember it, what makes u think she won't?

[Blondie #2]
U kicked my brother on the guts 💀

How could i forget that when Aether still mentions it each time hes annoyed at u

[Wanderer]
What a baby

[Blondie #2]
He aint gonna let this slide when i tell him

[Wanderer]
Snitch

[Blondie #2]
Stfu

Anyways

Plus it's different in my case, I've known u from way before that incident so its harder for me to forget yk?

[Wanderer]
Mm

[Blondie #2]
Im js telling u that u can't hide in a shelf forever 🤷🏼‍♀️

[Wanderer]
Watch me

[Blondie #2]
🤦🏼‍♀️

She's bound to find out eventually either way

[Wanderer]
Wtv u make it sound like a big deal

[Blondie #2]
Sigh 😞

Idek how i can keep cheering for u

[Wanderer]
Nobody's asking u to

[Blondie #2]
Clenching my phone rn💞!!

Im guessing u don't want me to tell Y/n who u r

[Wanderer]
Id appreciate that

[Blondie #2]
Ur capable of appreciating things 😱😱!?

I audibly gasped

[Wanderer]
Ur being extra

[Blondie #2]
Ur the one being extra w all this anonymous bs 💀💀

But oh well, I've always known u were an edgelord

[Wanderer]
Ew wtf don't call me that

[Blondie #2]
I wont tell Y/n who u r IF u update me on what's going between u guy's each time y'all talk 😝

Sounds fair?

[Wanderer]
...

Ur a total snoop

[Blondie #2]
Its hard not to be when ur always in the middle of drama 😉

So tell me, what did u guys talk abt 🥰?

[Wanderer]
Its rlly not that interesting

[Blondie #2]
Tell me 🤬

[Wanderer]
She just interrogated me for the most part

And tried to convince me to tell her who i am

That's all

[Blondie #2]
Boo

U have no game tbh

Ig its to expect from an introvert 🙁

[Wanderer]
Shut up

[Blondie #2]
Its okay!! I can help u, ik what girls like 😜

[Wanderer]
I don't need ur help

[Blondie #2]
U totally need help 😬

[Wanderer]
No, now stop txting me

[Blondie #2]
But ur wasting ur potentiallll
You reacted with 🖕 to their message

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 424 14
no longer updating! (until i get back into genshin) ☆ a story where a boy angrily texts his work partner for not submitting his work not knowing he w...
841K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
17.3K 581 4
Darling, Whenever I think of you, I start writing Invisible love letters To your heart. -Alexandra Vasiliu ⚘⚘⚘ You came in just like the late spring...
2K 69 9
𝒓. 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆 ꒰ྀིっ˕ -。꒱ྀི১ ❝𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗲.❞ ❝𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 y/n downlo...