Paid For My Twin Sister's Cri...

By SoledadVanilla

Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those peop... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
part II

chapter 69

2.3K 46 0
By SoledadVanilla

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa woke up early the next day. She was not going to work that day so she had the entire day free.

She wanted to first get a job at the psychiatric center before resigning her job.

Elsa had finished her job application letter and was ready to take it to the hospital.

Elsa made sure to keep her prescription drugs close.

Because just like how doctor Johnson said, Elsa had a very bad headache in the morning. And it did wake her up from her sleep at 3 am in the morning. And it kept her up until sunrise.

She had her water and pills on her nightstand and after she took her drugs, she put her head on the pillow and stayed still as she waited for the pain to pass.

The headache, or pressure in the head that is worse in the morning. It hurt so much and Elsa had no choice but to take it.

She was told these headaches will happen more often and get more.

After Elsa got ready for the day, she got out of her room and started walking away quickly.

She was lucky her face was no longer swollen. But, she did have bruises on her stomach and it did hurt a little.

Elsa spotted Jeremy in the dining room having his breakfast carefree and alone. Elsa just turned and looked away as she kept walking out of the house.

"My Grandpa's 80th birthday is next weekend. And you are coming with me." He said to her without looking at her.

This made Elsa halt her steps and look at him with interest. But, she didn't say anything. She just let out a deep sigh and kept walking away.

She took a cab to the mental hospital and submitted her application for a job there.

She hoped she could get the job so she could at least start to uncover something.

She then drove to the bus station. She cut a ticket to her grandma's town. It wasn't that far from the city, just an hour and a half.

She sat in the bus as she quietly stared at the window.

There was a woman seated opposite her with a young toddler in her arms. Elsa had not paid any attention to them at first until she noticed the toddler was staring at her.

And she had been staring at her for quite some time.

Elsa turned her eyes and looked at her. The little girl had pretty hair styled in two ponytails and big round eyes that looked so innocent and angelic.

Elsa smiled at her sweetly and the moment the girl saw her smile, her eyes got wider.

"You are beautiful." She suddenly said and then smiled in a blushing kind of way. Her full cheeks turning pink.

Elsa looked at her surprised. She chuckled whole-heartedly. She then leaned in a little to her. "Thank you little miss. You're beautiful too."

The mother laughed sweetly and then said to Elsa, "She loves your eyes. And your dimples." She said as if to explain why her daughter was so infatuated with Elsa.

Elsa smiled wider and felt her heart getting warm. She talked to the mother some more asking if the town was her home and asking the little girl's name.

Her name was Yuliana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 18.5K 52
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐱-π›π¨π²πŸπ«π’πžπ§π, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐛π₯𝐞 οΏ½...
9.6K 176 20
𝔼𝕝𝕀𝕒 is a girl that was hated and abused by her parents since young age. She was forced not to speak and she was treated like their slave till sh...
16.5K 429 8
She was a free bird who wanted to fly in sky like a carefree bird but now she is caged bird who was struggling to get out of that prison. she tried a...
3M 114K 39
Gwen Carter, the top of the food chain. A billionaire who owns the world. No one knows, who she is or where she comes from. All they know is if you m...