𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐊𝐚𝐧 𝐬ᅵ...

נכתב על ידי Marianaa-G

|| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐊𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 || 𝑟𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 本物の悪魔 ⬎ ... עוד

✰𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞✰
❣𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬❣
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐌𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒:𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖꧂
꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜꧂

꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓꧂

3.7K 102 76
נכתב על ידי Marianaa-G

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊

Y/n's POV:
I was taking some fresh air outside, trying to find my way back to the headquarters.

"Caw caw! Y/n L/n is summoned to go to the headquarters of the trial of Tanjiro Kamado and his demon sister Nezuko Kamado caw!", Mia yelled again.

'Tanjiro and Nezuko? Ah yes, big trouble'.

"Mia, lead the way".

"Caw! Ask nicely and I'll do it caw!".

"If you won't lead the way to the headquarters, I'll lead you the way to my frying pan so you better start flapping your wings darling".

"Caw! Why are you always threatening me caw?!"

"And why do you never take orders? Know your place fool".

•Time skip•

We finally arrived after a long journey.

"Caw! I have showed you the way, can you please give me food now?"

*Sigh* Ask a Kakushi, I have a trial to take care of"

"Caw! You're heartless!"

"Be happy you're still alive, now shoo"

"Caw! Can Mia never get any love?"

"Don't be dramatic"

When I walked in, it was a literal mess. Tanjiro was laying on the ground, hands tied up, while the Hashira were standing behind him. They haven't noticed me and I'll keep it that way for a while.

The Kakushi decided to speak up.

"Hey! Come on get up! Are you gonna sleep the whole dang day? Just wake the hell up will ya?!", the Kakushi complained. After he said that, tanjiro gasped and widen his eyes.

"You're in the presence of the Hashira!", the Kakushi explained.

"I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, I was expecting someone with a bit more flair, but it's just some ordinary kid", said a certain white haired muscular man.

"We must see that this boy is put on a trial to be judged! So it shall be!", the flaming haired boy said.

'To think that he's been protecting his sister, who was turned into a demon... what a brave and beautiful display of sibling love!', a girl who loves Sakura Mochi more than anything thought while squealing.

Tanjiro was confused and scared but still asked:

"What... who are all these people?", but was immediately pushed down to the ground.

"Don't open your mouth until you're told!", the Kakushi yelled.

'Eh? Hurting Tanjiro-kun isn't something I like. I have to step in now', I thought with a visible frown on my head.

"Ne ne would you kindly release Tanjiro-kun? You're hurting the poor boy", I said with a tight smile exposing myself from my hiding place.

Everyone's attention was now on you as you made your way next to Tanjiro. The Hashiras were surprised by your sudden entrance, because they haven't felt your presence at all.

And because they now notice that you're quite tall actually which makes the scene even hotter. Tanjiro's eyes lit up and immediately smiled at you. But the Kakushi wasn't really in the mood.

"Aha, Tanjiro-kun, I told you we'd meet each other again in the future. But I didn't imagine like this..", I trailed off.

"Who the hell are you? How did you get here without the Hashira noticing?!", he asked- well more like demanded an answer from you.

Unnoticed by you, a few glares were shot at the Kakushi and he sweat-dropped heavily.

"Well my dear Kakushi, I'm a friend not an enemy.
I am friends with most of the Hashira! If you don't believe me, ask them myself", I said softly. The Kakushi looked at the Hashira and almost fainted.

Half of the Hashiras had an extreme glare on their face, some were kind of hiding it.

"Ne that settles hm?", I said in a happy tone. The Kakushi just nodded repeatedly.

"Y-Y/n-chan! Do you know these people?", Tanjiro asked confused. I smiled at him and said:

"Ah yes! Tanjiro-kun, these are the Hashira!".
Tanjiro was more confused.

'The Hashira? I have no idea what that is', he thought.

"You must be wondering who these people are huh?", I said. He sweat-dropped but nodded.

"The Hashira are the most powerful swordsmen. If you want to be one, you'd have to slay at least 50 demons or slay a member of the twelve Kizuki!", I explained.

'Oh', was the only thought Tanjiro had.

Shinobu decided to talk in my place for she is a Hashira.

"Thank you Y/n-chan, now, this is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. You are here because you, Tanjiro Kamado...are to be put on trial", she said with a smile. I was concerned, what if something happens to him?

I sigh and let the Hashira take care of things while the Master isn't here yet. Shinobu began to speak again.

"Before we begin the trial, why don't you explain the crime you have been accused of—", Shinobu was interrupted by someone.

"There is no need for a trial!", and that someone was none other than Kyojuro Rengoku.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation! We can deal with this on our own! We shall execute them both!", he continued.

I deadpanned at them for not letting the poor boy explain. Then, someone else spoke and you know that familiar voice from anywhere.

"Then in that case, I'll decapitate them with style. I'll show you the most dramatic spray of blood ever!" Uzui said.

"It'll be a spectacle!", he said but after he said that he looked at me and stared again.

'Ah yes, the daily routine, getting stared at by Uzui Tengen', I thought sarcastically.

He then grinned and waved at me. I awkwardly smiled back and shot him a tiny wave back. Some people looked at us in jealousy, because of our interaction.

'No way! You'd really kill a child as adorable as him? Such a thought fills my heart with sorrow!', a certain pink/green haired girl thought while blushing.

And then the big guy spoke.

"Alas, to see such a pitiful creature as this. I grieve for him. Perhaps it would've been better had he not been born at all", he said while praying.

'Aha kind of harsh words Himejima-san', I sweat-dropped at the thought.

'Those clouds... what do you call them when they're shaped like that? I can't remember', were the thoughts of the youngest Hashira: Muichiro Tokito.

'Ah yes, the boy with memory loss', I thought.

Second person's POV:

'Wait... where's Nezuko?', Tanjiro thought.

"Hey! The Hashira are speaking. What are you looking at?", the Kakushi spoke again.

"Your eyes should be there. These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps", he continued.

Tanjiro looked around again and panicked.

"Nezuko... where did you take her?!", he said and then sat up.

"Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!", the poor boy yelled out.

"Never mind this boy, what will we do with Tomioka", a certain boy with a snake around his neck spoke on top of a branch of a tree.

"Seeing him standing there without any restraints is making me feel ill. Based on what Kocho told us, he's just as guilty of breaking the Corps' rules", Obanai said with a pointed finger.

'My~, this conversation is going nowhere I see', you thought with a smile.

"How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lessen shall we teach him?", Obanai said.

'Iguro! You're as sharp-tongued as ever, I see. I love that side of you!', Mitsuri thought.

'Look at Tomioka over there, all alone and stoic-like. What a cutie!', she thought.
But then suddenly she looked at you and smiled more.

'N/n-chan! You're as beautiful as always! Only if you knew how much I admire you!'.

Shinobu decided to speak up again.

"Oh I think it's fine. He did come here without resisting", she said.

"Let's come up with a penalty later", a smile went up to her face.

"What I'm more interested in... is hearing this boy's story", she said.

Tanjiro looked at Giyu and thought:

'He's in this situation because of me'.

"Tanjiro Kamado, as a fellow demon slayer, for what purpose are you travelling with a demon? You can take your time, just answer the question", Shinobu asked.

You decided that you'll stand somewhere else, for he is already overwhelmed with attention. You decided to stand next to Uzui and stay there for a while. Without noticing,

Uzui had the biggest smile on his face when you decided to stand next to him, instead of someone else. He felt proud his crush would stand next to him.

Yes, he already had 3 loving wife's, but 1 more wouldn't hurt right? He took the opportunity to look at you once in a while. ...Screw that, he was looking at you the whole time.

He always admired your beauty from afar but now he had a chance to look at you closely and he didn't regret it one bit. You looked absolutely stunning, from head to toe you were looking gorgeous.

A certain someone sitting on a tree branch was looking at Uzui with disgust and he didn't know why, but he hated the look Uzui was giving to you. He just wanted to punch him to his senses again but refrained himself from doing it.

'She's nothing special so why...', Obanai thought to himself but decided to listen to what Tanjiro has to say.

"She's my... young—", Tanjiro couldn't finish his sentence because he suddenly had a cough attack.
You were really concerned now and wanted to help but Shinobu beat you to it.

"You look like you need some water", she said and handed Tanjiro a glass of water.

"I can tell you've injured your jaw, so please drink slowly. I added an anesthetic to the water to help. Your wounds are still healing so it would be best if you didn't push yourself", Shinobu explained.

'Poor Tanjiro-kun, who did he fight to have such injuries?', you thought while giving him a pitied look.

"Are you ready to tell us your story now, Tanjiro?", Shinobu asked.

"That demon is my little sister! My family was attacked by a demon while I was gone and I lost them all! Except for her... she may be a demon but she's never hurt anyone!", Tanjiro explained.

Your eyes widen but soften again by the new information that was told.

'Poor unfortunate soul. Such bright souls have gone through this. Life is without a doubt not fair indeed', you thought.

"She never has... and she never will! She'll never harm a human being, no matter what!", Tanjiro said with full trust in his sister.

"Enough, spare us the absurd ramblings. Anyone would defend their family. Why should I believe a single word you say? Sorry, but I'm not buying it", Obanai said harshly.

*sigh* 'My~, can't he just listen for once?', you thought.

"Please just listen to me! I became a swordsman in hopes of finding her a cure! It has been two whole years since Nezuko became a demon and she hasn't ever eaten anyone!", Tanjiro said, hoping they would understand the situation.

"Your storytelling is lacking any vibrant sparks of colour. If you're gonna plead your case, at least make it interesting to listen to!", Uzui said.
You elbowed him softly.

"Ne could you be more understanding Uzui-san", you whispered.

He immediately shut up and look at you. He nodded and you smiled at him. You muttered a thank you before listening to the conversation again. The sound Hashira couldn't stop staring at you. A blush creeping up his face.

'She- she talked to me! That must mean something right?! Ah! And her voice! So soothing and lovely to listen to! I want her to talk to me every day!'

"Excuse me", Mitsuri said, "something about this concerns me. I find it hard to believe that Master would've been unaware of this situation. I don't think we should act without his permission, maybe it's best if we wait until he arrives", she said with doubt in her eyes.

She then looked at you for approval, secretly asking if she did good. You gave her a smile and a thumbs up, for stopping this conversation to go any further. She blushed and squeals.

'She approved! AH she's making me blush!', Mitsuri thought.

"My sister... let my sister stay by my side! She can fight to protect humans as a demon slayer, I know she can! So please!", Tanjiro pleaded. Just then, the last Hashira whom Tanjiro haven't seen yet, came into the scene.

"Well, well, well. What exactly do we have brewing over here?", the wind Hashira: Sanemi Shinazugawa said.

"Is that the moron who's been travelling with a demon?", Sanemi continued.

You then noticed a box in his hand. 'Is that Tanjiro's box? What is he doing with his box? Oh my, Nezuko is probably in it!', you thought.

"Shinazugawa-san, please don't act out of line", Shinobu said.
Giyu looked at Sanemi with an unreadable expression. Tanjiro looked at him, shocked to see that his box with Nezuko in it was in his hands.

"Start talking. What the hell are you trying to pull here?", Sanemi said. He glanced your way but quickly looked away with an unnoticeable blush.

'Ohhh, those new scars make Shinazugawa-san look even more handsome!', Mitsuri thought.

"Go on, say that again kid. -She can fight to protect humans as a demon slayer-, isn't that what you said?", he taunted Tanjiro.

"You know what we call that?", he said while grabbing his sword, "being completely out of your mind you idiot!", he yelled and then stabbed the box with his sword.

You widen your eyes.

'Oh no! Poor Nezuko!', you thought while stepping a bit forward. Uzui looked at you but didn't say anything. Tanjiro's eyes widen at the sight of his sister getting stabbed.

"Anyone who harms my sister answers to me! I don't give a damn if you're a Hashira!", Tanjiro yelled at Sanemi. But Sanemi just laughed and replied with:

"Is that supposed to scare me?", Sanemi said.

"Ne Sanemi-kun, please be more careful, your hurting someone's sister", you said with a bit of a frown.
Sanemi looked at you and then back at the box.

"But that 'sister' is a demon Y/n! We, demon slayers have to get rid of them!", he said a little annoyed.

'Why would you care for some random ass kid's sister', were his thoughts.

Certain people were looking at you two with an unreadable expression.

'First name bases already?!' Were their thoughts

Tanjiro screamed and ran towards Sanemi with full anger, who wouldn't? He just stabbed his sister. He jumped high, Sanemi tried to hit him with his sword but failed, and head butted Sanemi.

They both fall to the ground. Sanemi's nose started to bleed.

Mitsuri snorted a bit and everyone looked at her.

"Sorry", she said. You smiled at her and she noticed it because she started blushing.

"You little—", Sanemi was interrupted by someone.

"Cease this at once! The master will be here any moment!", Giyu finally spoke up. Just as he said that, two voices spoke up in unison.

"The Master of the mansion has returned", the twins said. Just then, Oyakata-sama came into the view, walking with the twins helping him. He came to a stop and started to speak.

"My beloved children, I thank you for coming here this day", he started. Every Hashira bowed including you. Tanjiro was confused, why are they bowing? Sanemi smashed Tanjiro's head to the ground.

"Good morning to you all. The weather is strikingly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky?", he said softly.

'He looks wounded... no, sick maybe? Is he really their Master?', Tanjiro thought.

"The letter", Oyakata-sama said.

"Yes", one of the twins said.

"Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon", she started. You started to space out and look at the clouds. You must've spaced out a little too long because you didn't notice the few stares that were looking your way. They all thought the same thing.

'How adorable! I must protect her at all cost!'

"So what if they commit seppuku?", Sanemi asked trying not to yell.

"We can't prove that she will attack humans", Oyakata-sama said. Sanemi gulped at that.

"It's unacceptable!", Sanemi said and proceeded to cut himself with his sword.

"Master! I will prove it to you myself! Thye sheer ugliness of a demon!", he said while standing up and let his blood drip down the box.

You looked at him as if he was crazy.

'Is he an idiot? What fool would cut himself to prove if a demon will eat a human or not?!', you asked yourself flabbergasted.

"Shinazugawa-san, it's no good doing it in the sunlight. We have to go into the shadows, or the demon won't show its face", Obanai said. You sweat-dropped at the scene.

'Thank you Obanai, so thoughtful of you', you thought.

Sanemi then jumped in the shadows behind the Master and threw the box to the ground. He once again stabbed the box with his katana.

"Stop it!", Tanjiro yelled at him and wanted to stand up but Obanai jumped on top of him and elbowed his back to the ground again.

'Poor Tanjiro-kun! I can't stand him getting hurt!', you thought while giving Tanjiro a sad look. Sanemi opened the box with his sword and let the aroma of his blood swing in the air. Everyone was focused on the scene, even you.

Nezuko stepped out of the box and you saw the lust in her eyes, her mouth watering and her pupils had splits in them. You knew she was holding herself in and she did a pretty good job.

"Iguro-san, you're digging into him too hard. Ease up a bit please, his lungs could burst", Shinobu said sternly.

"I like it! Sounds flamboyant! Come on, start bursting!", Uzui said with a grin. You looked at him and start shaking your head. He saw that and immediately shut up again and stared at you.

You saw Nezuko restraining herself from eating Sanemi. Tanjiro was also very furious and started to yell a little.

"Kamado-kun?", Shinobu said worriedly. Tanjiro then ripped the rope off of his arms. Obanai was shocked to say the least but suddenly a hand grabbed his arm. It was Giyu!

Nezuko's head turned firmly to the side, declining the blood. Everyone was shocked and some were happy.
One of the twins began to speak.

"The demon girl turned her back in disgust", she said.

Oyakata-sama had a smile on his face and said:

"So now it's been proven that Nezuko won't attack humans, right? I'm sure that even after this, there are some who can't accept Nezuko", he said in a soft voice.

You bowed and replied to Oyakata-sama.

"I will gladly accept Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado as one of us. I will do my best so that they feel at ease here, Oyakata-sama", you said with honesty in your voice.

Uzui immediately said:

"Then! I will also accept the Kamado siblings flamboyantly!". He looked at you with a grin. You smile back.

Kyojuro also replied with:

"I too will accept the siblings!", he smiled brightly looking at you for approval. You smiled back at him.

"I-I'll happily accept Tanjiro-kun and Nezuko-chan! They're just too cute!", Mitsuri said while blushing. She took a few glances at you while squealing.

"Tch, then I'll accept too", Obanai said with obvious reasons.

'Only because Mitsuri agreed...and maybe because of L/n-san'

"I'll forget anyways, so I accept", Muichiro said.

Giyu was quiet but nodded a little as if saying that he's alright with it.

Shinobu had a smile on her face but it seemed fake:

"Jā~ let's be great friends Tanjiro-kun, Nezuko-chan!".

Gyomei put his hand together and said:

"I will pray for those poor souls".

And last but not least, Sanemi who was lost at words. He looked at you, thinking of how easily you accepted them. You looked back at him with a huge smile and a thumbs up.

Oh he blushed! But luckily for him, he was in the shadows so it wasn't too noticeable.

He sighed and said:

"I accept Master. But if the demon even tries to attack a human, I will decapitate her", he said in defeat. You were so proud of him.

Tanjiro immediately bowed his head. 'What is this feeling?', he thought.

"Go out and defeat a twelve Kizuki. Do that and you'll be accepted by all", Oyakata-sama finished.

"All right then! Take them away please!", Shinobu said. Just then a Kakushi went to Nezuko, scared, and put the box on her shoulders. You then stood up and walked toward Sanemi.

Everyone watched your every move. Once you stood in front of Sanemi, you pulled a first aid kit out of thin air and started treating his wounds.

Everyone was shocked, even Sanemi was left speechless. But mostly, people were super jealous.

"Sanemi-kun, don't do something so reckless next time. You could've gotten an infection because of your open skin, and that's not very pleasant", you said while bandaging him.

He was breathing fast, his heart was pumping. You, out of all people, were touching him. He was restraining himself from doing...stuff.

'How unfair! I should be the one being touched by Y/n-chan! Not him! This is so not flamboyant. I should do something about it...

'Mō~ she's so caring! That's my N/n-chan! But...why do I want her for myself?

'Shinazugawa-san sure is lucky to have such angel treating his wounds! Haha! I wonder...if I get hurt, would she also treat me??

'Why does Sanemi pisses me off? I want to punch him all of a sudden but why? My heart belongs to someone else so why?

Those were the thoughts of the current people who were completely in love with you. Or even more?

————————————————————————————

המשך ק׹יאה

You'll Also Like

106K 1.7K 16
𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞 𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙓 𝙛𝙚𝙢 ! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝) "Fine!" Sanemi yelled at y/n, "I love you now fuck off." He t...
6.9K 81 19
A fictional story where there is cruelty, death and sorrow... Y/N Ubuyashiki and Muichiro Tokito, also accompanied by the other Hashira and hundreds...
45.6K 1.1K 44
╰⋯➀ DOUMA X FEMALE!READER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emotionless. Apathetic. Unfeeling. These were words to describe both (Y/N), a human girl, and Douma, the...
414K 10.3K 17
Yandere Hashira X Female Reader Yandere Kimetsu no yaiba x Female Reader Yandere Demon Slayer x Female Reader y/n wakes up in a dark forest with n...