The Super Mario Bros Movie x...

Od Fearmaster101

In this story you, Mario, and Luigi have been friends for a long time and you all became plumbers. But what h... Více

Bio
Prologue
The Commercial and the first job
The Mushroom Kingdom & The Princess
The Long Journey and the Jungle Kingdom
The Rainbow Road
Battle for the Mushroom Kingdom & Epliouge

Family dinner and the mysterious pipe

2.2K 46 24
Od Fearmaster101

Arriving home, The Mario bros & Y/N hang up their hats and enter Mario and Luigi's family's dining room.

Mario & Luigi's family: Hey-yo!

Mario, Luigi, and Y/N: Hey-yo!

Uncle Tony: Oh-ho, it's the Super Mario Brothers from the TV! *laughs*

Uncle Tony, Uncle Arthur & Grandpa: *laughing*.

Uncle Arthur: They give an Oscar for worst actors?

Arthur's wife: Hey! *Smacks Arthur in the head*

Arthur: What'd I do?!

Y/N: Pfft-! *Coughs* So, did everyone saw the commercial?

Uncle Tony: Yeah, we've seen it.

Mario: And?

Arthur: I wouldn't quit your job!

Uncle Tony: Oops! He already did!

Arthur, Uncle Tony and Grandpa: *Laughing*

Mario & Luigi's Mom: Well, I thought it was incredible. It belongs in a movie theater! *Feeds grandpa*

Mario & Luigi's dad gave some spaghetti with mushrooms on Mario's plate.

Mario: Ugh! Mushrooms?

Mario & Luigi's dad: What? Everyone loves mushrooms.

Luigi: I like mushrooms!

Mario gives some of his mushrooms on Luigi's plate.

Uncle Tony: Mairo, seriously, what were you thinking with that commercial?

Mario: What? It was supposed to be funny.

Luigi: Can someone pass me the bread?

Y/N: I got you. *Passes the bread to Luigi*

Uncle Tony: Yeah, but what's with the outfits?
Plumbers wearing white gloves?!

Mario: That's right. You gotta have a trademark. Gotta stand out.

Mario's mom: Don't listen to them. The world laughed at da Vinci, too.

Luigi: I'm not sure they did, Ma.

Mario: Dad... What did you think?

Mario & Luigi's Dad: I think you're nuts.
You don't quit a steady job for some crazy dream. And the worst part; you're bringing your brother
And your best friend down with you.

Mario: Thanks, Dad. Thanks for your 'support'.

Mario gets up and leaves the table. Y/N and the family looks at Mario & Luigi's dad.

Mario & Luigi's Dad: What'd I say?

Mario sits in his room playing Kid Icarus on the NES. After losing he turned on the news.

News Reporter: Thanks for tuning in to channel...

Luigi: Hey.

Then Y/N and Luigi came in.

Luigi: Eh, you're not bringing us down. You know what? What do they know, huh?

Mario: It's not just them. Our whole lives, everyone's telling us we can't do this, we can't do that. I'm just sick and tired of being so small.

Y/N: Hey, don't worry. Soon, we'll prove them wrong.

As Y/N predicted, the news suddenly catches him and Mario's attention.

News Reporter: A water main burst underground today, stopping subway service and flooding Downtown Brooklyn.

Y/N: Turn up the volume!

As Mario did what he was told, the news shows the water main spilling water onto the street. The mayor, Pauline, speaks with the reporters about this situation.

Pauline: Everything is under control, I promise you. We are very close to fixing this.

A citizen runs in, shakes Pauline and grabs a reporter's microphone as a manhole cover shoots high into the air.

Citizen: Out of the way ma'am! Somebody help! Somebody save Brooklyn!

Then Y/N thought of an idea.

Y/N: That's it! If we fix Brooklyn's problem, everyone won't treat us like a joke!

Mario: You're right Y/N! Luigi, this is our chance! Destiny is calling!

Luigi: Destiny del Macchio from high school?!

Mario: What? No! Just come on!

And with that, Y/N and the Super Mario bros are back in business to save Brooklyn from a water main burst! Downtown New York, construction workers investigate the flooding as Y/N and the Mario bros arrive.

Construction Worker: *yelling*.

One worker attempts to hold a manhole cover over the leak, but is sent shooting upward by the spray.

Construction Worker: I got this. *shrieks*

Mario: *chuckles* They're not even looking in the right place. C'mon, guys.

Mario uses a crowbar to lift up the cover, which causes water to drain into the open manhole.

Luigi: *Looks at Mario* You are not seriously considering- *Mario jumps into the draining water* Mario! *Laughs nervously*

Y/N: All is shore is going shore, Luigi! *Jumps in the manhole* WHOO!!

Luigi: Oh boy. *follows behind*

Y/N and the Mario bros have made it to the sewers and understands why the flood is happening, they saw a pressure wheel across the pipe, and it looks like it's going to break.

Mairo: *Pointed forward which shows a wheel across the pipe* We have to get to that pressure wheel!

Luigi: Mama Mia...

Y/N: Well here goes nothing.

The three climbed across the pipe as they reach the wheel, but the pipe they were hanging o breaks and it cause all of them to fall.

Mario, Luigi & Y/N: AHHH!!!

And they crash through a brick wall and fell into a different place.

A/N: Just pretend your standing between them.

Luigi: Ow... I knew saving Brooklyn was a bad
idea.

Y/N: *looks around the area* Holy moly...

A/N: Again pretend your standing between them.

Mario: What is this place? *Pulls out a flashlight and activates it* Come on, let's look for a way out.

They all began to walk down the tunnel by using the stairs and saw a lot of big pipes.

Y/N: Wow... How long have this been here?

Mario: It looks like nobody's been down here in years.

Luigi saw a green pipe and decided to look out it.

Y/N: I can't believe this. This is insane! Luigi, you got a camera with you, right? *Turns around and notices Luigi is not here* Umm, Mario?

Mario: Yeah?

Y/N: Where's Luigi?

Mario: What are you talking about he's-

As Mario turns around, he notices that Luigi was gone. Y/N and Mario began to walk to the green pipe and enter it.

Mario: Luigi?

Y/N: *Screams through the tunnel of the pipe* LUIGI!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?

Y/N's voice echo through the pipe and there was no response. The two boys looked at each other in worried for their brother. Mario uses his flashlight to shine around the area and notices that there was only a wrench but not Luigi. Mario picks up the wrench as he and Y/N enter the pipe.

Mario: Luigi are you in there?

Y/N: Maybe he found something hidden.

However, that wasn't exactly it. Mario and Y/N started to feel air started to pull them for a little
bit.

Y/N: What's going on?

Mario: I don't know!

The two plumbers started to feel getting push into the pipe until they both got sucked up into the pipe while screaming at the top of their lungs.

Mario & Y/N: АAАНННННННН!!!!

Mario and Y/N started to be pulled to somewhere as they started to look around the area and saw pinkish yellow clouds around them.

Y/N: Wow...

In the distance they were able to see Luigi being dragged as well.

Luigi: MARIO! Y/N!

Mario & Y/N: LUIGI!

They both started to move forward to get to Luigi. As they got closer, they grabbed his hand as the three started to spin around.

Mario: It's all going to be ok!

Luigi: How is it going to be, ok?!

Y/N: Trust us! Nothing can hurt us as long as we're all together!

Luigi smiled at his brother and best friend knowing that they were right until he lost his grip and went off onto a different place which shows some black clouds.

Mario & Y/N: LUIGI!!!!

Mario and Y/N began to land to the place they were at as they both crash landed but the mushrooms were able to break their falls. As Mario was about to get up from the ground, Y/N looked around the area and couldn't believe what he was looking at.

Y/N: We're definitely not in Brooklyn anymore.

Mario gets up and also couldn't believe what he is seeing. He saw a blue mushroom and went towards it to touch it but a small man with a mushroom on his head stops Mario, causing the plumber to be scared and fell on the ground.

???: DO NOT TOUCH THAT MUSHROOM, YOU'LL DIE! *Notices the mushroom* Oh, I'm sorry. *Place his face and hand on the mushroom* That one's perfectly fine.

Y/N: What on earth are you?!

Mario: That's a mushroom man! A little mushroom man that is talking to us!

???: Pleased to meet ya! I'm Toad! *Proceeds to walk past them*

Mario: Uh... Mario.

Y/N: Name's Y/N.

The two plumbers catch up to Toad and speak with him of what's going on.

Y/N: Are we dead? Is this Heaven?

Toad: Nope.

Y/N: Is it H, E, double L?

Toad: Definitely not.

Mario: So, this is uh... This is- This is not a dream? *Gets hit by Toad's stick causing him to feel pain* AH!

Toad: That hurt, right?

Mario: YES! *Rubbed his arm*

Toad: Definitely not a dream.

Y/N: So, we're not dreaming... And this is actually real... Then this place is...

Toad: The Mushroom Kingdom!

Mario: *Sarcasm* Yeah, mushrooms. Really.
*Fixes his hat" Now, that is a cruel twist of fate.
*He and Y/N heard something which they saw a polka dot creature with extendable legs looking down at them* Hello.

A/N: Imagine your standing next to Mario.

Y/N: Hey. *Remembers Luigi* Mario, Luigi!

Mario: Oh right! Hey, actually, we're looking for somebody. Uh, my little brother, in fact, have you seen him?

Toad: Nope. What does he look like?

Y/N: Well, he's like Mario, except he wears green, he's tall and even skinny.

Toad: Does he also have blue eyes?

Mario & Y/N: Yes.

Y/N: The last time we've seen him, he was falling through a green pipe just like us, but we got separated.

Mario: He went to a different place that was foggy and... and I believe there was lava-

Toad: *Gasp* Uh, that...is not good. Um... Your brother... has landed in the Dark Lands. They're under.....Bowser's...control.

Mario: Bowser?

Y/N: Who's he?

Toad: He's the most evil, wretched creature that's ever lived.

Then Y/N, Mario, and Toad jumped on a big mushroom.

Toad: I'm taking you guys to see the princess. She can do anything.

They hop off a mushroom and Toads moves it, then he climbs on another one. Toad sticks his staff on the mushroom he's standing on for Mario and Y/N to climb on.

Mario & Y/N: Princess?

When they reach the top, Mario and Y/N were both were amazed to see the castle on the hill.

Toad: Come on, guys! Our big adventure begins now! *Hops off from one mushroom to another*

Mario: Hang on, Luigi. *Follows Toad *

Y/N: *Follows Mario along with Toad* Mushroom Kingdom, here we come!

What happens next? Find out in the next chapter of The Super Mario Bros Movie x male reader.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3K 17 11
What if Bowsette were in Bowser's place in The Super Mario Bros. Movie? What would the history of the movie be like?
17.3K 457 12
Luigi has a secret. A big secret. He's in love with a guy. Even worse, it's his brothers arch-enemy. But, he has a plan. A stupid one, but still a pl...
57.4K 1.6K 9
~~~~~~~~~~~💖~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Struggling Brooklyn plumbers named Mario and Y/N gets transported through the Mushroom Kingdom with a young prince named P...
62.6K 2.2K 38
Luigi and Mario were simply going to do a simple job: set up a factory's plumbing system, get paid, and go home. What happened next was unimaginable...