chainsaw man harem X Male Rea...

נכתב על ידי B_nation1

I am speed I am power I put fear in the control devil I am the...SPEED DEMON עוד

bio
how this will work
prologue
makima gets bodied
Y/N question
the bat devil
next time
a story
WOOOOOH
discontinued

new home and feelings

4.6K 102 62
נכתב על ידי B_nation1

(Cuts to denji Y/N and aki arriving at an apartment as aki unlocks the door and Y/N steps inside first)

Y/N: "nice place you got here aki" he says which makes aki slightly smile

Aki: "thanks Y/N"

Denji: (pushes aki) "move I gotta take a shit"

Aki: "what are you a savage"

Y/N: "we used to live in the woods in a cabin I built out of logs"

Aki: "why what's wrong with the city"

Y/N: (quick cuts to screams of terror) "bad experience long ago"

Aki: (thinking) "he's hiding something"

Y/N: "so where will I be sleeping"

Aki: "unfortunately there is only two rooms right now since I haven't cleaned up the spare room so denji will sleep on the couch"

Denji: (offscreen) "fuck that"

Y/N: "it's fine I can slsep on the couch denji you can take the bed"

Denji: "really"

Aki: "really your the guest in my house denji is like a rodent under the stove"

Denji: "hey"

Y/N: "no the women deserve the beds I'll sleep on the couch"

Aki: (slight blush) "alright"

Y/N: "anyway we should all get some sleep for more devil hunting tommorow"

(Scene switches to everyone asleep except denji who is laying in her bed stuck in thought)

Denji: (thinking) "can't believe I'm finally living in the city…yet I wonder about Y/N he seems a little on edge about the city"

(As the night goes on denji keeps tossing and turning unable to sleep)

Denji: "I'm just gonna sleep with Y/N" she says wrapping herself in the blanket and walking out onto the living room and laying down with Y/N snuggling up with him

(Inside Y/N mind he is standing in the ruined city watching something approaching him as Y/N is heavily bleeding and holding his broken arm)

Y/N: "please think about what your doing don't let her control you break free"

(Whatever or whoever Y/N is talking to gets closer and starts attacking Y/N as he jolts up on the couch waking up with sweat beading down his face)

Y/N: (feels a lump) "what the" he pulls off his blanket to see denji snuggled up with him with a smile on her face as Y/N calms down and rubs her hair before going back to bed

(Next morning we see Y/N sleeping peacefully)

Aki: (offscreen) "your making a massive mess with the jam"

Y/N: (stirs awake) "what are you two arguing about"

Aki: "denji has made a massive mess with the jelly on her bread"

Y/N: "well in all fairness she's never had jam on bread before"

Aki: "well that doesn't excuse the mess she made"

Y/N: "your right (looks at denji) denji you will clean up your mess"

Denji: "your not my father"

Y/N: "no but I'll whoop your ass like one if you don't listen"

Denji: "fine"

Aki: "oh so you'll listen to him but not me"

Denji: "yep"

Aki: "grrr"

(Scene changes to denji sitting in the tub banging her hand against the side of the tub making loud obnoxious noises which can be hear by Y/N and aki)

Aki: "does she ever quit"

Y/N: "you'll get used to it"

(Aki goes to grab the dishes on the table but Y/N beats her too it)

Y/N: "I'll do it for you"

Aki: "your the guest"

Y/N: (smiles) "what kind of guest would I be if I made the cute girl do all the work"

Aki: (blushes) "o-ok"

Y/N: "aww your blushing it's cute"

Aki: "it's not cute I'm just not used to be complimented like that"

Y/N: "what never has a boyfriend before"

Aki: "never found the right guy every boy I've ever met is to perverted or thinks I'm weird"

Y/N: "well (pats her) I hope you find the right guy"

Aki: (thinking) "maybe I have…no I can't lose somebody else" she shakes the thought from her mind when her phone rings and she answers it

Y/N: "what is it"

Aki: "they found a fiend we need to kill"

Y/N: "alright"

Denji: (now fully dressed) "I used all the hot water..what"

Aki: "were leaving"

(Scene cuts to the trio walking into a building)

Denji: "so what is a fiend"

Aki: "you did go to school right"

Denji: "at one point"

Y/N: "allow me a fiend is when a devil takes human form"

Denji: "am I a fiend"

Y/N: "no fiends has different characteristics than you or me"

(They enter a room to see a fiend)

Aki: "turn into a devil denji I wanna see if your useful"

Fiend: "RAH"

(Denji grabs an axe and kills the fiend by beheading it as the head rolls over to Y/N as he crushes it with his foot)

Aki: "why didn't you transform"

Denji: "it makes things messy and I wanted to make it painless for the fiend"

Aki: "if your gonna hunt devils and fiends drop the sympathy officers and hunters risk their lives everyday so take it serious I lost my family to a devil"

Denji: "well if there is a devil or fiend I could be friends with because I don't have anyone besides Y/N"

Aki: "hmm I'll remember that" she says stepping out of the room

Y/N: "denji you lied to her"

Denji: "no I didn't"

Y/N: "I can see porn magazines on the floor you just didn't want the blood to soak them"

Denji: "maybe"

Y/N: "you need a goal"

Denji: "hmm…I got a goal I wanna touch your balls"

Y/N: "excuse me"

Denji: "my father told me men's baby batter is in there balls so if I get yours I can have a family and a happy life"

Y/N: "sorry denji I'm not ready for a family just yet"

Denji: (sad) "oh"

Y/N: "but maybe someday so until then think of another goal"

Denji: "I wanna feel some boobs then"

Y/N: "feel your own then"

Denji: "no I wanna feel big boobs not mine some nice melons"

(Cuts to Them standing in front of makima)

Makima: "melons like the fruit"

Y/N: (thinking) "ugh"

Makima: "any way you'll be getting a new partner today"

Denji: "really"

Makima: "yes the public safety executs small teams of three so I'll need you to have another member"

Denji: "alright"

Makima: "I must warn you she is a fiend (hears noise) that must be her"

Y/N: (thinking) "here we go"

Power: "prostrate yourself human for I am the amazing power are you my new partners"

Y/N: (not affected by her entrance) "yep welcome aboard"

Denji: (thinking) "can a fiend even be a devil hunter (sees her chest) never mind"

Makima: "we usually exterminate fiends but it was decided that power is a good fit for your experimental team..though if there are no good results you know what happens"

Denji/power: "yes ma'am"

Makima: "good your all dismissed except for Y/N"

Y/N: "don't worry head home I'll be there in a sec" they all leave as Y/N closes the door locking it

Makima: "you gave me quite the introduction the other day"

Y/N: "what can I say I like to make sure you knew where I stand"

Makima: "and spitting on my face was apart of that"

Y/N: "I would do it again"

Makima: "maybe I want you too"

Y/N: (thinking) "did she just say what I think she just said"

Makima: (gets up) "you know Y/N in my entire life I've never had somebody stand up to me when they were under my care because when they do I kill them…but your different"

Y/N: "how so"

Makima: "you had the guts to slam me through a building and spit on me knowing that the entire world could have been after you for it…and it makes me excited" she takes a seat on his lap wrapping her legs around him and starts grinding on him

Y/N: (thinking) "oh no please don't tell me"

Makima: "I love being in control but you made me feel powerless and for some reason I liked it being dominated by a man who seems to be that powerful"

Y/N: (shoves her to the floor) "I'm not doing this I don't know why your acting like this but I'm not gonna give into your fantasies"

Makima: (moans) "yes push me down again"

Y/N: (realizes) "no"

Makima: "n-no"

Y/N: "if you want me to play with you so much…if I don't do it you'll be in torture not feeling my touch with makes me happy knowing your in aquish wanting my touch (gets up) goodbye" he says unlocking the door and opening it

Makima: (reaches out) "wait I need you"

Y/N: "funny I don't" he says slamming the door behind him leaving makima on the floor with scuff marks on her clothes as she gets up wiping herself off

(Y/N arrives at the apartment and opens the door to see aki leaving)

Y/N: "where you going"

Aki: "I just need a little space"

Y/N: "alright I guess I'm in charge will she's gone so you too stay he- (notices there gone) uh oh"

(Scene shifts to denji getting smacked by power as Y/N appears next to them scaring power)

Power: "how did you catch up to us"

Y/N: "I'm faster than most people"

Power: "are you with denji"

Y/N: "yes we just met each other like 5 minutes ago"

Power: "the great power requires blood so gimme"

Y/N: "from where"

Power: "that's your job to figure out"

(They keep arguing)

Denji: (thinking) "those boobs look so good I just wanna squeeze em"

Y/N: "just stop it power I'll get you blood later for now let's investigate over there where those police are"

(They walk up as Y/N pulls out his badge as the police man sighs and lets him past but not denji or power)

Denji: (feeling) "I can't find my badge how about you power"

Power: "you mean that paper I threw away"

Y/N: (sighs) "there with me"

(The trio search for clues but find nothing of interest)

Denji: "where are the devils"

Power: "it's because of my presence I am feared by all after all"

Y/N: "really cause makima had you crapping yourself earlier"

Power: "she did not"

Y/N: (chuckles) "whatever so denji how ya feeling"

Denji: "I feel fine"

Y/N: "you liking the city so far"

Denji: "yep I still don't see any problems with this place"

Y/N: (thinks about makima advances) "guess your right…wait where is power"

(The sound of screams are heard as Y/N races over to see power with a blood hammer bashing a sea cucumber devil like a game of whack-O-mole while laughing maniacally)

Y/N: "this is gonna be a long day"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7K 56 12
many people have told angel that he's not capable of love. a psychology project challenges that notion and aki just wants a good grade. [also availab...
10.6K 648 8
❝I think I have lived long enough. I am tired.❞ ╰┈➤a story about a devil who is an angel that has no interest in humans but will find comfort in a si...
126K 4.6K 16
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ When Y/n gets added to a random group chat ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗪𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 --Gore -- Language -- Violence ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╰┈➤𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙬𝙈𝙖𝙣𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙛�...
272K 6.1K 27
dakishimetai (抱きしめたい) adj. ❥ "i want to hold you" [ denji x fem!oc ] started: july 2022 ended: - Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 denjixreader #1 kishibe...