Mr.Bad Boy

KenzieJae22 tarafından

When Phoenix Black accidentally shows her literal strength, she catches the attention of many unwanted guys... Daha Fazla

Why am I such a nerd?
When will it stop?
Just because I'm a female...
Now I've done it...
Is he for real?
Memories
I didn't expect that
Loss
Fear
Trouble
Family
Love is war
Decisions
The Truth
Home
Stories
Deja Vú
Again
Authors Note

Tutoring and Partying

284 7 1
KenzieJae22 tarafından

Ace followed me all the way to work. We had gotten lunch at McDonald's and then went to Walmart. I figured then was as good as time as any to go grocery shopping. Ace had an errand to run while I went home and filled the cabinets. He met me back at my house within a half hour.

By the time we were done with that, I decided going in early to work would be best for all of us. I had relieved Charlotte of her duties, with a lot of convincing.

"So let's get this started," I said to Ace. I sat behind the counter in my usual position and Ace pulled up a stool.

Around 3:30 Jade walked in with a pile of books and papers in her arms.

"Here you go princess, your work you missed while you ditched," she smiled. I could tell she was joking.

"I didn't ditch, I had to leave," I explained.

"How's your mom?" She whispered, glancing at Ace.

"She's still asleep but apparently she'll be waking up tomorrow morning," I proclaimed.

"Want to do something fun then after work?" Jade asked, her eyes begging.

"Like what?" I said, wary.

"Jason is throwing this party tonight. Apparently it's suppose to be huge," she urged.

I had already told Jason I would contact him as soon as I knew my schedule. If I showed up I would just explain that it opened up real quick.

"Yeah, I guess. If I finish my homework," I decided.

"So, I'll pick you up around ten then?" She smiled.

"Ten sounds good," I agreed.

We said our goodbyes and she left. I've never been to a party. And that makes me sound like a total nerd.

"You party?" Ace asked. We had completed 4 worksheets out of his whole folder.

"No," I nodded firmly.

He stared at me.

"Then why are you going?"

"I told Jason when my schedule cleared up we could hang out," I shrugged.

I turned to the computer and double checked the inventory. Not one person had came in since we got here. I honestly don't know how she manages to stay open.

"You and Jason are friends?" He wondered.

"No, not really. But he said he wanted to hang out," I explained.

"So you're just going to hang out with a probably very horny teenage boy that you don't even know?" He demanded.

"Well for one, there is going to be multiple people there. And two, I can handle myself," I proclaimed.

"You don't know Jason," he muttered.

"Well, I'm going to get to know him," I said.

"I have to go. I'll see you at the party," Ace said quickly. He packed up his things and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"I have stuff to do," he snapped.

He walked out with his backpack on one shoulder, and didn't even turn back.

******

It felt like forever before ten oclock rolled around. I needed to see Ace and talk to him. He just walked out, and we were having such a good time. It felt natural.

Once Jade walked in, I couldn't even tell it was her. Her usual brown curly hair was straightened down to the middle of her back. Her green eyes popped against the black makeup surrounding her eyes. She had on a black crop top with blue ripped skinny jeans.

"Ready, bitch?" She smiled.

"Umm..." I started.

"I've got stuff in my car for you. You aren't going to a party like that," she smiled.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I demanded. My beatles tshirt fit loosely against my body with my blue skinny jeans and white converse. My hair laid naturally down my back.

"You look normal," she stated.

"I already have enough unwanted attention. There's no need to make me look good," I complained.

"You are not showing up to this party with me, looking like that," she stated firmly.

"But this is who I am," I protested.

"So just be a different person for one night. Go be Phoenix Black who doesn't care what other people think. You can't be one person for the rest of your life, find you're calling," Jade soothed.

"Wow, thanks for the pep talk," I said, rolling my eyes.

I got up from behind the counter and grabbed my keys. She went out first, me following behind so I could lock up.

"It's just one night where you go and be a completely different person, and if you don't like it, go back to your old self," she persisted.

"Fine , whatever. It's not like you're going to drop it anyways," I caved.

"Awesome!"

*******

Jade and I ended up getting ready in her car. She parked by the woods in front of Jason's house so I could change clothes.

It was cramped while she applied my makeup, the lights on the ceiling off her car turned up high. She had every sort of makeup, hair product, hygiene object you could think of.

My hair laid in loose curls around my shoulders. My green eyes were the center of attention. Jade had given me a smokey eye look with thick dark lashes. I had blood red lipstick on making my lips look fuller.

I was wearing one of Jades 'appropriate' dresses. It was strapless and black. It made its way mid thigh, and that was short because I was taller. It had parallel cuts in the back, showing more skin than absolutely necessary. My legs were cold and my heart was pounding. I was way out of my comfort zone.

"Stop touching your hair, you're going to mess it up," Jade snapped.

"Jeez, sorry," I sighed.

When we were passing Jason's mailbox, I could hear the music. We were about 200 feet away and the music was as clear as day. People were outside playing beer pong on folding tables, people swimming in his pool. There were at least 100 people out front.

"Why do you get to look like that and I look like this?" I demanded when I got hungry looks from horny teenagers.

"Because, we are trying something new. You're going to be the hot outgoing friend, while I get drunk," she smiled. And with that she ran into Lucas' arms. He was waiting on the porch with a beer in his hand. Jade took it gratefully.

I was going to turn around to leave but my phone jingled.

Just because I left you alone doesn't mean you can leave. Get your awesome ass in here and have some fun!!!
-Jade

I groaned in defeat. She wouldn't let me leave. I dragged my feet, (which were in 2 inch heels), through the already opened front door. When you first walked in you were welcomed by a sea of bodies. Hands were flying in the air to the beat of the music, loud laughs traveling through the air. Every corner was occupied by awkward couples making out. Some were drinking, trying to make it less uncomfortable. I walked to the kitchen, trying to find a drink that wasn't poisoned or alcohol. Once again, more couples were sitting on the counter, groping each other while swallowing faces. Smells mixed together, sweat and too much perfume. Add in some alcohol and maybe weed and suddenly you have a party.

I couldn't get around the bodies to get a drink so I stomped out of the kitchen in defeat. I went into the living room and was welcomed by a slightly similar atmosphere. The only difference was there was so much music and it was so loud I could feel it all the way to head. The vibrations from the music traveled from my toes to my chest, making me feel weird.

"Jade told me you were in here somewhere," Jason whispered into my ear. his voice was husky and quiet, my whole body covering in goosebumps.

I turned around and took a step back. 

"Yeah, she forced me to come," I smiled.

"Want something to drink?" He yelled.

"Do you have anything non alcoholic?" I shouted back.

"Come on Phoenix, just one drink. Something to calm you down," he suggested.

"Fine, just one though, I have a busy day tomorrow," I complied.

We went back into the kitchen. Jason easily reached around the occupied couples and got a beer out of a small cooler.

"Bottoms up!" He smiled. We clinked our glasses together and put our heads back.

Of course I've had alcohol before, my mother is a drunk. My curiosity has gotten the better of me. I can't say that I'm proud of myself though.

Jason led me back to the living room where the heart of the party was. He led me easily to the middle of the dance floor where we spent most of the night. After my first beer, that I downed quickly, I was feeling slower. I knew in my heart that I wasn't going to have another beer. I wouldn't allow it, drunk or sober.

Jason must have realized that the beer had kicked in as he grabbed my wrist and led me to the outskirts of the crowd. He pushed me none to gently against the nearest wall.

He instantly went for my neck, his warm lips pushing against my skin. I wasn't sure what to do. My thinking was impaired. I stood there awkwardly with my hands at my sides. Once Jason laid his hands on my hips, did I react.

"Jason, stop," I protested.

"We just started though," he complained, obviously drunk.

"Yeah and now it's over," I pushed. All of his weight was pushing against my body. We probably looked like every other couple in this house. He was much broader than me, so nobody could tell who was underneath him. And I didn't even look like myself.

"Come on, Phoebe," Jason said, pulling me down the hall. His grip was hurting my wrist. I tried to pull away but I ended up jarring my shoulder.

"It's Phoenix you stupid drunk! Now let go of me!" I shouted.

Of course, nobody heard me over the music. Instead what happened was a very angry Jason turned around and slapped my face. At first, there was no pain. Just the initial shock. But then the fire seared all the way across my face. Tears filled my eyes.

He had made me angry. And two angry drunks will never turn out well.

I swung my free hand back at him, scratching his face with my nails. He grabbed me by my throat and threw me against the wall. Breathing instantly became harder. And then the hand was gone and Jason was falling to the ground.

I flew my hand to my throat, trying to catch my breath. I coughed and sputtered, trying to hold back sobs.

"Don't you ever touch her again," Ace growled in Jason's face. He had one hand full of his shirt, his other pointing in his face.

Ace got off of him and took me by my arm. He led me all the way to his motorcycle. I don't know how long I was in there, but the temperature has dropped dramatically since I was last outside.

I hugged my arms around my chest and shivered.

"Here," Ace grumbled, taking off his leather jacket and handing it to me. I gratefully threw it on.

While I was putting me left arm through the hole, my balance gave out and I started getting extremely close to the pavement. Before my body made any contact with the ground, a warm hand grabbed my waist.

"How many drinks did you have?" He questioned.

"Yeah, about that. I had one, I promise! But want to hear a secret?" I giggled.

His mouth twitched. "Sure."

I leaned into his body, placing my hands on his shoulders. I put my lips to his ear and said, "I'm a lightweight."

"Nooo," he sarcastically replied.

"It's true," I pouted.

"I never would have guessed," he whispered.

I pulled away from his body and sat on the curb. I knew in the back of mind, I would regret this tomorrow, but the words just started flowing.

"You know, I think you're a physically attractive person, but that doesn't mean it like you," I said stupidly.

He laughed and sat next to me. He was wearing a white tshirt and his dark wash jeans.

"I'll take that as a compliment," he smiled.

"You think this is funny? Don't you? The girl who never has any fun is suddenly drunk. And pathetic," I sighed.

"No, you're not pathetic. And yes, this is funny, but I like it. You're vulnerable," he whispered.

"Why are we whispering?" I whispered.

"Because I don't want to spill all my secrets to you," he whispered back. He stood up and held out his hand.

"We need to get you home before you fall asleep," he explained. I stared at his hand like it was a foreign object.

"I'm not going home," I said defiantly.

"Then where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Take me where you have never taken another girl," I demanded.

"You shouldn't have said that," he said, a glint of happiness flashing behind those blue eyes.

"Probably not, but I can't take it back now," I agreed.

Where do you think they are going? And how about Jason? Not what we were expecting? Vote comment share. You know the deal! Thanks guys!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

326 15 23
Bayley who has to live with Ethan because she is babysitting his siblings. Things didn't go as planned for her because she fell in love with Ethan wh...
449 2 16
After Kira and Blake have broken up, she hasn't been able to take her mind off her hot, cocky, big headed ex-boyfriend. But that's until she meets Ma...
1.2M 29.1K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
122 8 20
Harley Granger has never had it easy and has always believed she could do fine on her own. What happens when she meets Ace and he shows her it's okay...