Stacy Hunter -BMW

By THATSOUNDSDELICIOUS

Stacy Clara Hunter is somewhat of a mystery... Not many people remember her, just her brother, parents, and M... More

🌎Cast🌍
Ch. 1: Photo Shoot
Ch. 2: Surprise
Ch. 3: Surprise pt. 2
Ch. 4: School Supplies and Oatmeal
Ch. 5: O Great One
Ch. 6: First Day
Ch. 7: Pen is Mightier
Ch. 9: Street Fighter
Ch. 10: Married
Ch. 11: ...With Children
Ch. 12: Replacements
Ch. 13: Cheer Conundrum
Ch. 14: Love
Ch. 15: Letters and Secrets
Ch. 16: Sister
Ch. 17: Baseball
Ch. 18: Impending Doom
Ch. 19: Timebomb
Ch. 20: Lipless
Ch. 21: Shields
Ch. 22: Turnaround
Ch. 23: Turnaround pt. 2
Ch. 24: Christmas Eve
Ch. 25: Gifts and Presents
Ch. 26: End of Break
Ch. 27: Late Work
Ch. 28: Birthday Blues
Ch. 29: Birthday Blues pt. 2
Ch. 30: Test Season
Ch. 31: Practice
Ch. 32: Act 1, Scene 2
Ch. 33: Gianna Johnson
Ch. 34: Jobs and Careers
Ch. 35: Get Up
Ch. 36: Tulip
Ch. 37: Roger and Jessica
Ch. 38: Ghost
Ch. 39: Paper Flowers
Ch. 40: Tea
Ch. 41: Sades

Ch. 8: Babysitting

284 4 0
By THATSOUNDSDELICIOUS

"What did you get on number ten?"

"37..."

Samara sighs, slamming her paper down before looking up at Stella and I. We both shrug, continuing to munch on our lunch. Sadie steps up, exhaling while sitting down across from me once again.

"Mrs. Brady gave me a D for my Essay on the difference between Garlic knots and Garlic bread! Can you believe it?"

"No. Not at all."

I laugh, pushing Samara while shooting a sorry look towards the blonde.

"Sorry...she's a tough teacher..."

"What did she give you?"

I look at all three of the other faces, clearing my throat before looking down.

"An A-...."

"That's what I thought."

"Hey! Stacy..."

I huff, sitting back as I look at the guy once again pulling up a chair. He flips it so he's sitting on it backwards, smiling at me as I sit my French fry down.

"What do you want, Eric?"

"What are you doing this Friday?"

"Why?"

"Because the little weasel has not stopped talking about you since you came over the other night..."

"I'm not babysitting, Eric."

"What! Who said anything about babysitting? I didn't!" I give him a look, sticking a fry into my mouth. "Okay. Fine. I was gonna ask. You happy?"

"I will be when you leave."

I smile at him as I eat another fry. Samara and Stella share an amused smile, both watching our interaction while Sadie looks over her essay.

"Please? I'll owe you one...whatever it is, I'll do it. No questions asked!"

I look at Samara, who's once again sitting on my right. Stella takes a sip from her pineapple juice, raising an eyebrow at us as I sigh.

"What does it pay?"

"$10 an hour...that's it."

I sigh, looking down at my nails as he groans. I hide my smirk as he stomps his foot, running his hand through his hair.

"Fine. 15."

My head shoots up as I give my best 'lawyer look'.

"20."

"25! Final offer!"

I break out into a smile, holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Matthews...you've got yourself a babysitter."

"Yes! Okay, my mom and dad are leaving at five and I'm picking Cindy up at six, so be there by then."

"Sure thing."

I nod, keeping my smile on my face as he stands up. He replaces the chair before winking at us and leaving. Stella and Samara watch him leave, both holding the same look as I hold back my laughter.

"What..an..imbecile!"

"God help whoever has his kids..."

My laughter breaks through, drawing Sadie's attention to us.

"What just happened?"

"Nothing..."

I laugh, shaking my head. Stella sighs as she looks at me, a questioning look on her face.

"He hits on you all time, but also asks you to babysit so he can go on a date? Doesn't that bother you?"

"Why would it? We're not an item or anything...are brothers are just friends."

"Then why do you know so much about him? That's crush behavior..."

I give Samara a look, my eyes almost rolling as I huff.

"Because his brother, Cory is a giant gossip. I always find out what's going on at their house through him or Shawn. Even when I don't want to know."

I eat another fry, shaking my head as the twins share a look. They shrug before going back to their food as Sadie gives us all confused looks.

"What?"

"Hey...Stacy!"

I sigh, smiling up at the younger Matthews as he pulls up the same chair his brother just occupied. He flips it the same way and sits, smiling up at me as I cross my arms.

"What can I do for you, Cory?"

"What? Can't I come say hello to my best friends awesome older sister without her thinking I want something?"

I give him the same look I gave Eric, my eye brow raising as he sighs.

"Okay...I have a paper due in twenty minutes about the Roman economic system and how it differs from Philadelphia. I figured since you've been there that you could help me?"

"Okay. Here."

I dig into my bag, pulling out my history notes from my time doing mail school. They come in handy with my current classes to I keep them on hand. I pull out two papers with information on both Rome and Philadelphia.

"I want these back, but they should help."

"Thanks! You're the best!"

"I know. Now go."

"Right."

He jumps up, putting the chair back before rushing off. The twins laugh, shaking their heads as they watch him go.

"Just like his brother..."

"Let's hope he's smarter."

"He is." I laugh, eating my last fry as I look between them. "Though not by much from what I've witnessed."

"How much time do you spend with them?"

"Shawn and I eat dinner with the Matthews every now and then, and Cory and Shawn are joint at the hip so it's hard to get away from them."

"Hey...Stace..."

"What now?"

Shawn laughs, pulling up the same chair and flipping it just like the other two boys. He nods towards the other three females at the table, making me sigh out in frustration.

"What do you want, Shawn?"

"Can you give me a ride on Friday? I asked this one cute girl to the movies and she said yes..and I'd rather ride in your car then take her on my skateboard..."

"Sorry, Shawnie...but as of five minutes ago, I have to babysit Morgan on Friday..."

"Damnit...okay..." he sighs, standing up before moving to walk away. "See ya later."

"Wait Shawn!"

He stops, turning to me with hopeful eyes. I smile, pointing towards the chair he didn't fix.

"Put your chair back, would you..."

"Fine."

He huffs, walking back over to fix the chair before moving to walk away for real. I laugh, sitting up straight with a smile.

"Love you!"

I hear him groan from here, prompting another laugh to escape me. Samara and Stella do the same, watching him disappear through the double doors and into the hallway. Sadie looks up from her essay, once again holding a confused look on her face.

"What?"

More laughter fills our table as I shake my head, waving it off.

——

"Hey, Mrs. Matthews!"

"Hello, Stacy...what're you doing here May I ask?"

"I'm babysitting Morgan for you both tonight."

I smile, causing both Mr. and Mrs. Matthews to share a look. Just then, Eric walks into the living room, looking down at the bowl of popcorn in his hands.

"I thought Eric was babysitting her tonight..."

"Well...you said you needed a babysitter, never said it had to be me."

Both of the older Matthews share a look, sighing before looking back at me.

"And you agreed to this?"

"Eh...money's money..."

I shrug, sticking my hands into my pockets with a smile. The couple look back towards their son, who is now sitting on the couch with the remote in his hands.

"You offered her money?"

"I said ten, she wanted twenty so we settled on twenty-five..."

He shrugs, sticking a piece of popcorn into his mouth as Mrs. Matthews looks at me shocked. I smirk, nodding as Mr. Matthews watches his son in slight disappointment.

"Eric...do you even have $25?"

"Yeah..." Eric scoffs, eating another piece of popcorn. "I have $28..."

"And how long are you planning on her babysitting?"

"From six to ten, why?"

I laugh, shaking my head as Mr. Matthews rubs the bridge to his nose. Mrs. Matthews crosses her arms, exhaling as she tries to explain.

"Eric...that means you would owe her a hundred dollars at the end of the night! Where were you going to get that?"

"Uh...you guys?"

"We asked you to babysit because it was cheap and now you want us to pay over double our rate?"

I step up, my smile on my face as I draw their attention.

"I'm fine with whatever you both want to pay me, I mainly agreed to that much to mess with Eric."

"No. He agreed to that amount so he'll pay that amount." Mr. Matthews looks between us, his disappointment clear now as Eric sighs. "Right Eric?"

"Right."

Mr. and Mrs. Matthews both grab their coats, smiling at me before moving towards the door.

"Be good."

——

A/N

Eric is an imbecile but we love him!

Drink water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
-The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.9K 25
Y/n Y/l/n and Shawn Hunter used to have one of the most epic high-school love stories to exist. Until they had a falling out. Thirteen years later, t...
385 8 6
Meet Ace O'Conner an 11 year old boy, best friends were Shawn Hunter and Cory Matthews. His parents? Huh, yeah not the greatest relationship with tho...
250K 3.7K 18
Shawn hunter x reader. I've been tryna find Shawn hunter x reader stories but there aren't that many. So here's one to add to the small pile οΌˆβ•Ήβ—‘β•ΉοΌ‰