Melting ᵖᵃⁱᵍᵉ ᵇᵘᵉᶜᵏᵉʳˢ

By kktaylor2109

"so you'll smile at everything I say, You got some soft lips and some pearly whites" Liliana Mühl and Paige B... More

Melting
1 ● Ending a great year
2 ● Missing you
3 ● Glad to be home
4 ● Kiss my ass
5 ● Your still growing bimba
6 ● We are home
7 ● The light is slowly dieing
8 ● You drew stars around my scars
9 ● I smell fan behavior
10 ● Shock the world baby

11 ● Best golpher ever

1.6K 38 7
By kktaylor2109

Chapter eleven
narrative

It's been a week since me and paige kissed on the court after I scored the game winner and the next day we talked about it and decided to go on a date and I made the stupid decision to let paige choose the place.

"Paige... why are we at a golf course?" my eyebrows perked up into a frown as the blonde pulled into a random golf course in connecticut. She chuckled and shot me a smirk and turned off the car.

"Well where else does one play golf?" Paige scoffed. I rolled my eyes, now when Paige had told me this morning that she was dragging me to a golfing place I certainly did not expect a REAL golf course. "P, I thought you meant mini golf! You can't expect me to get muddy Paige! I'm wearing my favorite dress! And I don't even know how to play golf. When I go with cait i just sit and let her play by herself" Now it was her turn to roll her eyes at me.

"Okay three things lani, one how would you get muddy-" i cut her off,

" because paige it literally just rained yesterday and if you can't tell half of the golf course is dirt which means when i go to swing or you do it could possibly splash mud on me!" she shook her head and did actually take a good look at the course.

"Whatever. and two you shouldn't have worn a dress in the first place and three your in luck lani because i happen to be better than caitlin so just be quiet and let's go." she walked to the other side of the car and opened the door.

"so chivalrous." i smiled as she bowed mockingly before slinging an arm over my shoulder, locking her car and walking the two of us over to the clubhouse.

"so, up for 18 holes then?" paige asked casually and my eyes widened in shock as we arrived to reception.

"18?!"

"two passes for the driving range please, two hour session." paige smiled politely, sliding her membership card over the counter to the older woman who nodded, clicking away at her computer as i sighed in relief and pinched at her arm unappreciative of her teasing. the receptionist explaining where everything was as well as pointing out the rules and behavioral expectations whilst at the range paige nodded, only half listening before she thanked the older woman and pulled you away.

"i don't know how you've convinced me into this, i happen to hate golf." i admitted honestly as the two of us arrived in our area, setting our things down on the small lounge as paige eyed up the clubs.

"you know its a crime to say those disgustingly hateful words here yeah?" paige hummed as she ran her fingers over a nine iron, pulling it out with a satisfied nod.

"its a boring sport for boring rich old men with nothing better to do." i shrugged, taking a seat on the lounge as paige shot me a look.

"well boring old rich men and ego driven basketball players who can't just be good at one sport and be satisfied with that." i teased as paige tee'd up a ball.

"you better watch your mouth or i'll have you thrown out." paige warned, a smile tugging at her lips as she readied herself to swing.

"don't miss!" i teased right as she swung, throwing the point guard off a little as what was supposed to be a perfect drive was mis-hit and merely rolled a few feet forward propelled by a rush of air, paige missing the ball entirely. leaning on the club paige turned her body to face me as she stared me down in annoyance, i merely dropped my sunglasses down onto my nose and crossing my legs, settling back into the lounge and soaking up the rare bit of sun of a surprisingly warm day.

"i'm beginning to think one might be a cursed number, and this is the date where i realize you're just an insufferable brat." paige shook her head, i could hardly to take the girl seriously in her ridiculous baggy hat.

"gotta try before you buy right?" i grinned cheekily, paige humming and wagging a finger at me, re-teeing up her ball and shuffling back into position, ignoring my mocking words and connecting with a fierce back swing, smiling happily as the ball rocketed right to the back of the range.

"see? you're in the presence of a professional here." paige smiled smugly and i clapped, mockingly congratulating her.

"alright then, your turn." paige offered me the club, teeing up the ball for me as i sighed, the two of us swapping positions as she now sat back into the lounge.

"go on lani, impress me." paige challenged, arms resting along the back of the lounge as she waved for me to hurry up. with a roll of my eyes i tried to copy the position she had just taken, paige holding back a laugh as i swung and completely missed. though as the club this time almost flew out of my hands leah decided to take pity on me, standing to her feet.

"come on then tiger woods, I'll show you how to actually do it." the blonde chuckled, placing herself behind me, her front pressed into my back. I reset myself and once again missed, huffing in frustration and setting myself up one more time, another miss.

"hands like this." slender fingers intertwined with mine as she adjusted where my hands rested on the club.

"feet apart more." her own gently kicked mine into a wider stance.

"stand up straight." the taller girl rasped, her breath warm on my neck as she pressed herself even more into me, hands coming to rest on top of my own.

"now pull back until your hands are aligned with your shoulder." paige helped me lift the club, stopping at the right position.

"and...swing!" i did as she asked, her hands still atop mine, and my face lit up watching as i connected with the ball and it soared away from me.

"much better." paige congratulated, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to my cheek before pushing herself back, my hands tingling from her touch.

"watch the bottom of the net for this one." i boasted confidently, trying my best to copy the position the younger girl just had me in, and swinging hard and...missing.

"what was that?" paige asked as she tee'd me up another ball.

"i didn't say anything?" i frowned in confusion.

"yeah exactly, i was after a thank you paige." paige sarcastically held a hand to her ear, waving for me to speak.

"sit down paige." i smirked, pushing her away from me with the end of the club as the girl pushed it away, muttering about my lack of manners and taking a seat again.

"well go on then!" paige waved, crossing her arms over her chest and waiting expectantly.

"oh ladies and gentlemen she's hit it out of the park! look out down below lads cause its raining golf balls!" paige stood to her feet, clapping and cheering for me loudly as i grumbled, kicking the ball instead as it bounced pathetically a few feet away from me.

"just for that i think next time i'll teach you how to kick a football ." paige whistled at the woeful attempt, shaking her head.

"oh god please no more sports related dates paige!" i groaned in response.

"nope! we're not stopping until you can do this properly by yourself." paige tutted as i tried to hand her the club.

"why do i need to know how to play golf? i can just sit in the golf cart and cheer you on when you play." i bargained with a grin, hugging the taller girl whose arms wrapped around my back.

"mmm my own personal cheerleader, the boys would be so jealous." paige hummed.

"you can be a supportive girlfriend from the sidelines for basketball, you're learning how to play golf!" paige decided, turning me around and slotting herself in behind me again, not even registering what she'd just said.

"supportive girlfriend hm?" i asked with a small smile, feeling paige's body freeze up behind me, the blonde quickly stepping back and rambling out a hasty apology.

"hey hey paige, i didn't say i minded." i cupped her face and smiled reassuringly, stroking her strongly defined jaw with the pads of my thumb. nodding hastily and clearing her throat paige shooed me back to the driving mound, settling behind me again and reminding me of how to stand.wanting to wind her up as she did, i pressed my lower half more into her as she spoke, feigning as if i were working on my foot position as i wiggled back and forth, hearing paige cough a few times behind me, hands moving off the club to sit on my waist, holding me still as i swung, squealing happily as this time i connected and the ball went sailing away into the distance.

"you're a natural." paige complimented with a wink, the rosy pink blush which once coated her cheeks having disappeared as she appeared back to her confident bubbly self.

"did you invite me on a golfing trip just so you could show off your skills and get all handsy with me bueckers?" i turned around with a teasing smirk, the blonde shrugging innocently.

"maybe, you'll never know lani. now go again! your back swing still needs some serious work."

have had these two ready for a while just decided to finally post them ill be writing another part for the alexia one next weekend so watch out for that ladies 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.2K 21
you the one, I'm feelin... - paige bueckers x fem oc ! voiddkylie, 2024
93K 2.3K 31
"ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴀɪɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪɴɢ? ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ! ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏꜱ ɪɴ ɴᴄᴀᴀ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀ...
135K 3.8K 35
"𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍"
82.3K 2.8K 18
can you come back to me? nika muhl x fem!oc culledhearts 2024