Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

By MarcyWeisinger

Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they sti... More

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
Characters In My Story #3
Characters In My Story #4
Characters In My Story #5
Characters In My Story #6
1
2 Part 1
3 Part 2
4- Saying Their Goodbyes. Finally Going Home.
5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness
6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself
7- Part 3 The Final Battle
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N: Please Read. And Please vote and Comment if this sounds good. doing 6 Parts
16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead
17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near
18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron
19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness
20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus
21- Part 6 The Final Battle. Saving DeathCron & Primus From The Darkness
A/N: Please Read. And Vote And Comment What You Think
22
A/N: Please Read.
A/N: I can't believe it.
A/N: Not A Story. It Would Help Me Out If You Accept My Invitation That's Below.
A/N: I can't believe it. first time and hit a milestone.
24
25
26 Final Chapter
A/N: Please Read
A/N: Wow 1k
A/N: Finally It's Completed. Added Finishing Touches To Characters In My Story.

23

29 2 0
By MarcyWeisinger

Sorry I hadn't been adding more to the story. I couldn't figure what else to say. But I went with this. I still need to edit and correct some things.

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Town Of New Kaon:

Inside The Town Of New Kaon:

You walked looking at everything. You smiled on how much you and your warlord have come by. Rebuilding and restoring the whole planet of Kaon and Cybertron. You were walking when you felt that you weren't alone. And you were right. "Awe look. A femme out here all by herself." The voice said. I looked and I saw two figures. I went and tried with my weapons but they slammed me into the wall hard. I immediately screamed. One of the citizens heard a femme screaming. They looked and they immediately gasped. They ran to try to help you. You were gasping. "M... Megsy." You said. You looked and you saw a citizen running over. The figures looked and they immediately attacked. "You know who that femme is." The citizen asked the figures.

They growled. "We don't care." They replied back. "You should that's the leader's wife." The citizen said to the figures. You slowly went and you immediately sent a distress signal to your warlord. You heard him saying something. You couldn't make it out. But you heard him say one thing. "My queen. I am coming." His voice said. You then felt your legs getting crushed. You immediately screamed. But you glanced up and you saw a blade. Your eyes immediately widened. The blade went and it went through your shoulder blades. You immediately let out a blood curdling scream. Soon the figures ran off. You felt your systems shutting down. Before you knew it. You shut down. Megatron ran to the spot where he felt you.

He was looking until he heard someone groaning. He looked and he saw a citizen groaning in pain. The citizen looked and they saw their leader. "S… sir." They said to their leader. He pointed. Megatron looked and he immediately was shocked. He saw you lying on the ground offlined. "No." He whispered. "HANNAH!" He shouted. He immediately ran over to you. He carefully looked at you. He slowly lifted you up. He immediately had tears. He immediately let out a roar. Megatron ran over and lifted the citizen up. The citizen wrapped their arms around his neck. "I… I tried saving her." They said to their leader. Megatron slightly smiled. "Thank you for trying and doing your best." He said and replied back. He immediately ran to the palace.

Location: Kaon Palace

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Med Bay:

Knockout was reading something when he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked and saw his master holding the queen. But he noticed someone that was holding onto his master's neck. Megatron walked over to the med berth. The citizen got off and laid down. Megatron walked over to the other med berth and he laid you down. "Knockout. Do what you can. Please." He said and asked Knockout. Knockout quickly went to work. "Notify me when they are well. I need to finish up something." He said to Knockout. He left to find the culprit who did this.

Control Room:

Inside The Control Room:

Soundwave was looking at the footage when he saw his master walking in. Megatron walked over. He typed something in. He looked and soon he saw what he was looking for. He saw two figures approaching you. He immediately downloaded the photos. "Soundwave. You're coming with me." He said to Soundwave. He nodded. Soon they both left.

Inside The Town Of New Kaon:

Everyone was startled after what they heard. They looked and they saw their leader and the communication specialist. Megatron looked and he saw some citizens. He walked over. "Sir." They said to Megatron. He nodded. "Have you two seen these figures before?" He asked them. Soundwave displayed a photo on his visor of the figures. They looked and one of them nodded. They pointed at the figure. "Yeah. That guy hangs around the Maccadams oil house a lot but the other guy. I don't know." They said and replied back to their leader. Megatron smiled. "Thank you. That's all I needed to know." He said. They nodded. Megatron and Soundwave walked off heading to Maccadams Oil House.

Maccadams Oil House:

Inside The Maccadams Oil House:

Everyone was talking and drinking their Energon when they saw their leader walking in and looking very pissed. Everyone made sure to stay clear out of his way. Megatron walked inside looking at everyone. He turned his attention to Maccadams. "Maccadams." He said. Getting his attention. He looked at him. "Yes, Megatron." He said and replied back to Megatron. "Have you seen this mech before?" He asked him. Maccadams looked at the photo displayed on Soundwave's visor. "Yes. I have. Why is he in trouble? He tries to stay out of trouble but that doesn't work out." He said and asked Megatron. "Yes. He is. Him and his friend in the photo may be responsible for what happened today. The queen is in the med bay and unresponsive. And I need him now." He said and replied back to Maccadams. "He's in that room." He said to Megatron. He nodded. Both Megatron and Soundwave walked in the room.

Dj Room:

Inside The Dj Room:

A femme was speaking to the mech when they saw the leader walking over to them. Megatron growled. Megatron was about to say something when he received news that he didn't want to hear. "My Liege." Knockout's voice said coming through the com link. "Knockout, I am busy." Megatron said and replied back to Knockout through the com link. "My Liege. Just listen to me. It's not good news. But… I am sorry. I tried everything. She's not responding." He said to his master through the com link. "Knockout. Don't tell me that she… that Hannah is… gone." He asked Knockout through the com link. "I am sorry, my Liege. But she's gone." He said and replied back to his master through the com link.

Soon Megatron's world just completely shattered all around him. He just lost his human lover. His best friend. And this just pissed him off big time. Something was taken away from him that he can't get back anymore. Soon his optics turned red. He turned and he looked at the mech. "Soundwave. Take him to the prison cells." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave went and he cuffed the guy. "Hey. What's going on?" He asked. Megatron turned. "For murdering the queen you glitch. You took my wife away from me and our sparklings mother." He said and replied back. "Soundwave, just take him to the prison cells. He's going to be severely punished. And so is his friend." He said to Soundwave. Megatron immediately walked off.

In The Other Room:

Everyone was chatting but soon was pushed out of the way. Megatron walked through pissed and angry. He walked out. Soon everyone heard him shouting and roaring.

Location: Kaon Palace

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Med Bay:

Knockout heard the twins crying. He didn't know what to do. Soon he heard the doors opening to the med bay. He looked and saw his master. Megatron walked over. "Leave." He said. Knockout quickly left. Megatron bent down. He looked at you. He gently caressed your cheeks. He then went and he kissed you. Even though he knows he isn't going to receive one back. He went and he nuzzled you. "You'll always be my… human lover." He said and whispered to you close to your receptors. He immediately broke down in tears. "Primus. Please if you can hear me. Bring back Hannah." He said to Primus. Megatron looked at you. He immediately cradled you.

He went down hard to the floor holding you. He went and he gently swift his digits into your hand. Interlocking his and your hand. Megatron leaned against the med berth. Still crying. "M… my human lover." He said while whispering it. Soon before he knew it he fell into a light recharge. You slowly started to come around. Primus did hear his call. You looked and you saw your warlord in tears and you saw stained energon tears on his faceplates. You noticed your hand interlocking with his. You gently closed the small gap. You saw him stirring. "M… Megsy." Your voice said. He slowly opened his optics. He went down again. Still grieving the loss of his queen.

"Megsy." You said again. You groaned for him not responding. You then decided to try it one last time. Hoping to get a response from him and waking him up from his recharge. "Megsy my warlord." I said. Finally getting his attention. He opened his optics. He looked down and he saw you awake. "My queen." He said. "Megsy." I said again. "HANNAH!" He shouted. I immediately jumped hearing him shouting my name. Soon he went and he immediately hugged me. I groaned from him hugging me too tightly. "Megsy, you're hugging me too tightly. And my legs hurt." I said to Megatron. "I got you my queen. Your warlord's got you." He said and replied back to me. Megatron slowly got up. He then walked out.

In The Halls:

"Megsy. Where are we going?" I asked him. "I need you to do something for me." He said and replied back to me. I looked and I noticed we were heading to the prison cells. Soon the doors opened. Megatron walked inside. Soon the doors closed behind him.

Prison Cells:

Inside The Prison Cells:

I looked and I immediately clung onto my warlord tight. Scared that it was going to happen again. Megatron grunted when you wrapped around his neck real hard. "Do you recognize him, my queen?" He asked me. "Yes. Megsy. He was with the one guy who did this to me." I said and replied back to Megatron. The mech looked at you. "I didn't hurt you. It was the other guy. I swear." He said to me, telling me that he didn't do it. "ENOUGH!" Megatron shouted. "You both dare lay a hand on the queen and my wife. And it's a crime and you both must suffer the consequences." Megatron said to the mech. The mech looked at you. He really didn't want to get punished because it was his friend that did it, not him.

"Majesty. Please. I am sorry. It was the other guy's idea, not mine I swear. You have to believe me." He said to me, telling me that it wasn't his idea. But I didn't care. Megsy was right. They both need to be punished and held accountable for their very actions of killing me. But I came back. Like he always does. I still clung onto my warlord's neck for comfort. Megatron embraced you as much as he could. "N… no forgiveness. Y… you almost took my life away from me, my warlord and my sparklings. And my warlord is right. Like what they do on my home planet on earth. When you try to kill someone you must suffer the consequences. There's no way of running or hiding." I sigh.

"And you must live up to your actions that you and your friend both did. You can't run and hide from this. Just accept what is coming to you. And I know what my warlord likes to do, whoever hurts me or threatens me. And to tell you the truth. I can't stop him. And I won't stop him. You both made a huge mistake." I said and explained to the mech. "Megsy. Get me out of here. I hate and despise the looks and likes of him." I said to Megatron. "Of course my queen. As you wish." He said and replied back to me. "And Soundwave. Do whatever you want to do with that bastard for trying to kill me. Actually he did but I'm back." I said to Soundwave. He nodded. Megatron turned. The doors opened and he walked out. Soon the doors closed behind him.

In The Halls:

"You did excellent, my queen. You are just like me. And also talking like me. And I love that." He said. I smiled. Megatron sensed and felt your smile. He smiled knowing that you were smiling. I noticed him walking and heading towards our room. I laid my helm on his chest. Soon he approached our room. The doors opened and he walked inside. Soon the doors closed behind him.

Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Megatron walked over to the berth and he laid you down on the berth. He checked you over. I immediately whined, feeling the pain. Megatron groaned, feeling the pain that he was receiving from you through the bond that both you and him share as husband and wife. He looked and he saw how bad your legs were. They were nearly crushed. He looked at you. I looked at Megatron. "Megsy. What is it? What's wrong." I asked him. "Hannah. You will need to be helped with walking. They severely damaged your legs. Your legs were almost crushed, my dear." He said and replied back to me. I immediately went down crying. Megatron walked over and he bent down. He wiped your tears.

"My queen. I will be with you. And I will help you every step of the way." He said. I looked at him and smiled. He noticed the smile on your faceplates. He went and he nuzzled his nose with your nose. You giggled. He chuckled. He looked at you. "Just don't give up my dear." He said. I nodded. "I won't. Not unless I have you right by my side." I said and replied back to him. He nodded. Telling me that he will be right by my side forever and ever. I then saw him climbing on the berth and laying down next to me. He helped me up and got me in a comfortable spot. "What would I do without you Megsy." I asked him. He huffed. "Don't know." He said and replied back to me. And what would I do without you, my queen?" He asked me.

He looked at me. I looked at him. "I don't know." I said and replied back to Megatron. We both chuckled. I then felt him rubbing circles on my wings. Making me more relaxed. I sorta let out a moan. I looked at Megatron. He looked at me. We both smiled at each other. I laid my helm on his chest near his spark. Hearing the hum of his spark made me more relaxed than ever. I rested my optics. Soon before I knew it. I fell into a deep recharge in the arms of my warlord. "Hannah." He said. Megatron looked and he saw in a deep recharge. He chuckled. "Sleep well, my dear." He said. He gently kissed the top of your helm. He laid down. Soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep recharge. Having you in his arms.

This Page Was Finished/Completed On Aug 20th, 2023.

Words: 2,504

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 94 49
Okay. may take a while with this and with updates. but this story is about Megatron's daughter dating prime well they are sparkmates. and oh boy Mega...
17.4K 539 18
"Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ." Sʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʜᴇʀ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ. Tʜɪꜱ ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ. [Tʀᴀɴꜱғᴏʀᴍ...
3.1K 71 33
I do not own the photo or the characters. But I do own Sunblast. I created her. But the rest I don't own. Couldn't find a good one. But this isn't a...
135 22 24
This story is part 8 to shockwave and Marcy story. And also to how Megatron meets FlameHeart. Please enjoy