๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“ โ˜พ โ”‚Park Sungh...

By finnwolf-fart

ใ€Œ โฉฉ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a young nurse meets a cold hearted man and somehow convinces him to help her with her b... More

โ˜ฝโ˜พ
โ˜ 00
โ˜ 01
โ˜ 02
โ˜ 03
โ˜ 04
โ˜ 05
โ˜ 06
โ˜ 07
โ˜ 08
โ˜ 09
โ˜ 10
โ˜ 12
โ˜ 13
โ˜ 14
โ˜ 15
โ˜ 16
โ˜ 17
โ˜ 18
โ˜ 19
โ˜ 20
โ˜ Epilogue

โ˜ 11

221 34 12
By finnwolf-fart

All of me

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Cool with you- NewJeans

The morning sun spills through the windows, casting a warm glow across the room as Yuna and Sunghoon sit down for breakfast. The air is filled with a mix of comfort and tension, remnants of the events of the previous night lingering between them.

However, both seem determined to enjoy this moment of togetherness, and the clinking of utensils against plates creates a gentle rhythm.

Amid the quiet, Yuna reaches into her bag and retrieves a small card. It's Card 1 from her bucket list:

"To fall in love."

She hesitates for a moment, her fingers tracing the edges of the card, before she places it on the table in front of Sunghoon. He looks at the card, his expression a mixture of surprise and hesitation.

Before she can react further, he swiftly picks up the card and places it under his coffee cup, his actions almost instinctive. He then looks at her a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Let's forget about this for today," he suggests, his gaze holding hers.

She playfully raises an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Oh, so you're saying I should keep my options open?"

He leans back, his expression confident as he meets her gaze. "Trust me, no one other than me can put up with your behavior."

A soft laugh escapes her lips as she shakes her head, amused by his assertion. Their banter carries an underlying affection, a familiarity that makes the tension of the previous night seem less daunting. As they continue their meal, the conversation flows effortlessly, like a gentle stream winding its way through a tranquil landscape.

Before long, Sunghoon breaks into a smile, his eyes lighting up with a new idea. "You know what? Since we're both free today, how about we have a fancy dinner date?"

Her eyes widen in surprise, a hint of excitement dancing in their depths. "A dinner date? You mean like a real date?"

He chuckles, his smile warm and genuine. "Yes, a real date. Somewhere nice where we can both dress up and enjoy a good meal."

She considers his offer, her heart racing with a mixture of curiosity and anticipation. "Alright, deal. But only if you promise not to put any cards under your coffee cup this time."

He leans in closer, his gaze locking onto hers with a promise. "I promise," he says, his voice carrying a depth of sincerity that makes her heart skip a beat.

____________________________

Entering the opulent restaurant, Yuna's eyes widen with wonder as she takes in the elegant decor and the luxurious ambiance. The soft glow of chandeliers bathes the room in warm light, and the soft chatter of fellow diners creates a gentle hum in the air.

As she follows Sunghoon to their table, she can't help but marvel at the sophistication of the place, her curiosity piqued by the thought of how much a meal here might cost.

Seated comfortably at their table, their food arrives almost immediately, a sign that Sunghoon had indeed planned ahead.

Yuna's eyes widen further as she opens the lid of her dish, expecting to find a familiar Italian pasta but instead finding frog's legs neatly arranged on her plate. She blinks in surprise, her gaze shifting between the unusual dish and Sunghoon's amused expression.

A playful glint dances in his eyes as he leans back in his seat. "Remember wish number 5: try weird food?" he remarks, his lips quirking up in a half-smile.

She huffs, her initial surprise quickly replaced by a mix of amusement and apprehension. She narrows her eyes at him before cautiously picking up a fork and knife. "You're lucky I'm adventurous," she mutters under her breath as she prepares to take her first bite.

Sunghoon watches with a mixture of curiosity and amusement as she brings a piece of frog's leg to her mouth. She takes a small bite, her expression a mixture of intrigue and confusion. And then, suddenly, her eyes widen as she starts making exaggerated gagging noises. "Is this some voodoo-typa food?" she exclaims, a hint of panic in her voice.

He can't help but laugh at her reaction, shaking his head. "Come on, it's not that bad," he reassures her, pretending to take a bite himself. "It gets nice after a few bites."

Though skeptical, She decides to trust him and takes a slightly larger bite. But as she does, her eyes widen, and she lets out a loud, surprised scream. Pushing her plate away, she stands up from her seat, her eyes wide with shock.

Sunghoon quickly rises from his seat as well, a mixture of concern and amusement on his face. "Hey, what's wrong?"

But before she can respond, her scream has caught the attention of other diners, and the atmosphere in the fancy restaurant grows tense. Yuna looks around, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she realizes the spectacle she's unintentionally created.

With a sheepish grin, Sunghoon offers his hand to her. "I think we might have caused enough commotion here. How about we go somewhere else?"

She takes his hand, offering him a grateful smile as they make a hasty exit from the restaurant, their laughter mixing with the evening breeze. And just like that, their evening takes an unexpected turn as they find themselves in front of a row of food trucks near the beach.

Their fancy attire contrasts with the casual surroundings as they order sandwiches and fried chicken from one of the trucks. Sitting on the hood of a car, they enjoy their meal with sand between their toes and the sound of waves crashing in the background. It's a far cry from the fancy restaurant they had started in, but in that moment, it's exactly where they want to be – enjoying simple pleasures and each other's company.

Savoring their simple yet delicious meal in the serene stillness of the night, Yuna's gaze drifts upwards to the moon, its soft glow casting a tranquil atmosphere around them.

Her eyes light up with amazement, and she breathes out, "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Sunghoon's gaze is drawn to her as the moonlight dances across her features, highlighting her ethereal beauty. He's captivated by the sight, a faint smile tugging at the corners of her lips. It's a smile he's rarely seen, one that seems to radiate genuine happiness. He finds himself staring, mesmerized by her, before he finally responds, his voice quiet yet sincere,

"It is."

Curious, he watches her as she continues, her voice gentle and reflective, "Do you know what it really means when someone says that?"

Confusion clouds his features as he shakes his head slightly, waiting for her explanation.

Her lips curve into a warm smile as she imparts, "It's a Japanese saying – 'Tsuki ga kirei desu ne.' It means 'I love you.'"

For a moment, his heart skips a beat, his mind racing as he processes her words. Could she be implying...? No, he tells himself, it's unlikely. But the glimmer of hope in his chest refuses to be extinguished.

With a mixture of resolve and vulnerability, he leans in a little closer, his gaze fixed on her eyes. "Tomorrow at 9pm, meet me here near the beach. Wear the outfit I'm sending you."

She laughs softly, a hint of amusement in her voice. "You're already falling in love with me? You're adorable."

Though her words carry a tone of playful dismissal, he can't ignore the way his heart races at the thought. As their laughter floats on the night breeze, he takes a deep breath, suppressing the surge of emotions that threaten to overwhelm him. He can't deny it any longer – the connection between them runs deeper than he had initially thought, and he's willing to take the chance to see if their feelings can truly align under the moonlit sky.

Author's note:
Im literally obssessed with cool with you it's in every single one of my playlists NewJeans seriously ate up this cb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 534 70
"Roses are an odd flower. The white shows purity the red shows lust and the black shows darkness. I guess that's why they're known for being romantic...
26.9K 959 69
Jungkook texts random numbers everyday out of boredom. One day he gets a text back by Jimin a boy staying in hospital because of his weak heart. Disc...
7.5K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
3.3K 200 17
"๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜.." โ” [๐Ÿฏ] ยฉ sseongki, 2021. park sunghoon ff. completed.