✧*̥˚ ℯ𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓎 *̥˚✧

By Tsireyasrealgvf3

It's kinda like avatar 1 but my oc is a snow tribe she has a sister and her mother is pregnant With another b... More

|| information ||

ੈ✩‧₊˚ more info ੈ✩‧₊˚

4 0 0
By Tsireyasrealgvf3

Ikran claims! 💗

Esra 💕

( my ikran )

Talas ikran | Nava

I was hunting at night when I saw a Na'vi that looks dark blue with pretty eyes. I grabbed my bow and arrow pointing it at him till tala came up to me, as I put my bow and arrow up me and her left I was still wondering what a different na'vi was doing here. As I was home helping my mother she knew something was wrong but I just walked to my hammock and got in picturing that Navi in my mind over and over again.

The na'vi

His name was 'malu'

I got out my hammock and vent into the place I last saw him as it was already night night with the sky glowing with old stars.. I saw him trying to make a light to see I have my bow and arrow ready to aim (it's basically like when Neytiri first sees Jake) you jump off the tree and walk behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 429 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
12.9K 280 19
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
595K 20K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
26K 5.1K 31
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...