๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ผค๐–Šษ‘๐”ฏ าป๐–Šษ‘๐”ฏ๐˜ต |VARIOUS...

By thegreatestbingo

"๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜." #Y/n ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„-๏ฟฝ... More

~|01| Mondays are the worst.~
~|02| You little-~
~|03| Tanjiro supremacy~
~|04| fuck you too?? ~
~|06| id prefer not ~
~ |07| do I look like a prostitute??~
Author is alive! (mostly)
|08| Jealousy ~
~ Characters / love interests 01 ~
~ characters / love interests 02 ~

~ |05| mmm..brain slushy ~

518 19 6
By thegreatestbingo

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
No images/gifs/ video are mine.

She/her pronouns only (sorry.)

UNDERAGE LOVE INTERESTS ARE AGED UP! SAME FOR THOSE WHO ARE OLDER WILL BE AGED DOWN.

please don't mind any grammatical errors I may make, just kindly point them out please!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This story may contain:
Swearing
Mentions of gore
Mentions of sexual acts
Zenitsu agatsuma
Panic attacks
Mentions of death
Bad grammar (oops)
Serial thoughts
Decapitation

Now let's continue with the story!
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

'Do they really think I'd miss my chance to meet inosuke?'

'Yeah, not happening.'

Before you can even step into the Tsuzumi Mansion the kids scream and run into the mansion.

You turn around and notice nezuko was scratching at her box.

'Okay then, guess they got scared by nezuko.'

You open the mansion doors and look left to right.

'Where tf did everyone go?'

'This place is creepier than I first thought..'

All of the walls look like they were about to collapse, there were some cobwebs and spiders wandering the floors.

"EUHAHAHAHAHA! COMING THROUGH! COMING THROUGHHHH!"

Before you can even turn around to look at where the voice is coming from a guy with a boar mask scoops you up.

'Wahhh! Its inosuke!'

Your eyes sparkle.

"EUHEHEHEHE!"

Inosuke keeps giggling at you and at the end of the hallways just randomly drops you, running off down the corridor.

"Huh!? Hey! Get your ass back here!"

You start to chase after inosuke and the both of you end up in a room with a demon.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Eugghhhh..." you side-eye the demon.

"Hey what's your issue?! Whaddya looking at you pesky worm!?Feast your eyes on this malicious demon!"

You and inosuke awkwardly stare at the demon.

'I don't recognise this demon from the show..who is this?'

'I wonder if I've messed up the timeline by-'

Before you can finish your thought you feel the room spin and your hit head, everything going black.

You feel someone wrapping their arms around you.

"ARGHHHH!! PIG ASSAULT!"

....

"Stop it! This box is very Important!"

Your eyes snap open and you sit up, rubbing your eyes and looking at the sight infront of you.

Zenitsu is standing infront of nezukos box with inosuke glaring at him through his boar mask.

Inosuke runs up in an attempt to hit Zenitsu but you run up and tackle inosuke, pinning him on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!? OUTTA MY WAY!"

Inosuke punches you right in the nose before standing up and kicking zenitsu.

Inosuke goes to try and skewer the box before you stand up and kick him right in the stomach.

You wipe the blood from your nose and wince.

'This..hurts..'

Inosuke stands right back up and pushes you on the ground, standing on your back.

Zenitsu is crying and begging inosuke to stop hurting you.

"PLEASE! ATOP HURTING Y/N!"

Inosuke stomps on the back of your head and it knocks you right out for the second time today, god really isn't on your side today.

Before you slip out of consciousness you hear angry yelling coming from..Tanjiro?

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO Y/N!?"

And that's all you hear before completely losing consciousness.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

~Taisho era secrets~

the demon you and inosuke encountered wasn't actually shown in the anime, that's why you didn't recognise it.

•Zenitsu feels really bad that he couldn't protect you and promises to protect you from now on.

•Inosuke thinks you smell nice.

•tanjiro is so unbelievely angry at inosuke that he headbutts him extra hard.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

~892 words 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.8K 38
It's a bunch of Fluffy, Angst and smutty Taekook oneshots. Please Enjoy~
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.9K 123 7
!!! HIATUS!!! The world of the living..... A place where humans and souls reside. Tokyo, Japan.... A city in the world of the living that's also a ho...