PJO Victory Is Within (Annabe...

By Foxspiritdragon

"I always win, I think" It's been a rough time for young Y/n living alone, he's been on the run from disgust... More

Book 1:The Lightening Thief
On The Run
I Get Drenched in Water
He's bowed to but I'm called abnormal
I joined his quest to prove myself
Struck by Lightning, and Old Ladies Really Want Us?
The sky's the limit!
Ares is scared of a Tunnel of Love? Weird
Next Stop Lotus Hotel and Casino
We take rides and slide down to our death
Hades Tells Us The Truth Sort Of
Beating Ares. Saying Goodbye. And meeting my mom?
TRAITOR
Book 2: Sea of Monsters
Too Much For One Day
Tyson's(NOT SO)Welcomed home
Not The Pigeons Please
Percy Accepts Gifts From A STRANGER
We Board The Princess Andromeda
Worst Family Reunion

An Awkward Tea Party With A Sad Tale

872 36 65
By Foxspiritdragon

4k reads thank you very much, but that's not why your here. Here we go Y/n story ready to be unfolded. Trigger warnings: Gore. From what I learned people like a warning before reading stuff like this so here it is. It's not much but still better to be ready for it . This is my first time writing in changing perspectives so if confusing at times please do forgive me.

Now enjoy 

Long long ago there stood an empire built from the ground up in Ancient Greece. In the border between two opposing lands and their beliefs. The Romans and Greeks. This empire was ruled by a man who was opened minded. He believed there should be a balance of faith, but his brother and family hated the idea. So they had exiled the man, but this man didn't leave alone. He had followers that had the same ideals as him. 

The man was handsome, elegant, and graceful in the battlefield. He had to build his new home for the people that joined him. He started from a small village to a small kingdom and finally he had been named Caesar of the empire named Echilibru from his increasing amount of people.  What started from only 50 people had increased to over 5000 people. 

There were times where other kingdoms would attack this empire only to result getting utterly defeated by this man and his small army. He was a naturally born leader ready to lead even in the toughest of times. In the wars he would pray for luck and victory from the goddesses.

unbeknownst to him he had caught the eyes of not one but both goddesses. 

"I feel in love with his grace. Your other mother fell for him from his skill on the battlefield. See our roman counterparts are. . .a little more violent?" Nike said 

Can you believe it? Two goddesses had fallen in love with the man, a simple mortal man. We loved that man so much we decided to share his love. He too could not believe we fell in love with him, he was a flustering mess when we first started dating.

Fortuna and I created you with our deep love for your father. He was overjoyed when we walked into his quarters one evening.  With a basket holding a small wrapped bundle. Well, at first he thought it was food, he was glutton after all, the man loved food of any kind. His eyes widened when a little tiny baby hand reached and grabbed his finger. His eyes sparkled with joy, that was the first night he ever picked baby Y/n up.

We loved you very much, but Zeus/Jupiter had hated the idea of a child of both sides. So he instructed us to stay away from the growing boy, but your father understood and didn't try to anger the god. He never fell for another women he kept his heart true for us and only us. Though there was the one moment where a woman tried to force herself on him, her name was. . . caterpillar no—honestly not worth the remembering.

Dealing with a child on his own was troublesome and even with his servants. The child was only a year old and he was walking around exploring the kingdom. Watching from the sky it was good laugh, your poor father was running about red in the face thinking you'd get hurt.

By the age of Seven you had picked up your first sword, well for your hands and body it was a sword by for the adults it was a simple short blade dagger. You at the age of seven were taking down trained soldiers with ease. You were a demigod of course you'd be stronger than normal men.

The emperor enters the training yard with a wolf at his side. He sees a man be dropped to his knees by a child with dark brown hair and double colored eyes, the child wore a white chiton, over skin tight shorts with sandals. The emperor smiles seeing the child jump up and down excitedly.

The young boy turns to the man with a smile, his smile was adorable as he had a gap in his front. His milk teeth were falling out but he stilled enjoyed being outside training or basking in the warm sun.

"Papa!" said young Y/n running to the Emperor. 

"There's my pride and joy" He says picking up his son kissing his cheek

The man puts his son down and the kid's eyes sparkle seeing his companion.

"Lupa how are you today girl" the boy asked the wolf scratching her behind the ears.

The wolf growled happily.

That wolf was with you since you wear a baby. It had one day decided to enter the kingdom and found you sleeping. She wrapped herself around your cold little body providing you with warmth. When you father had entered his room and found the sight he was scared the wolf would eat you. But nothing like that happened he let the wolf be a protector when he wasn't around the room.

He loved you so very much. And that wolf and you were inseparable

By the age of ten, Y/n had joined his first war and won taking down the enemy's leader. He ran into the battlefield with such skill, courtesy of your wolf friend teaching you to be more animalistic. The emperor could barely keep up with his son who was on foot while he was on horse back. They fought against an army 3 times bigger than their own, their soldiers were scared, but in came the young boy glowing in a golden aura

"Do not fret soldiers together we shall win and see yet another day! Like my dad says Believe in the goddess Nike who will guide us to victory! Believe in lady luck to never be touched by their cold steel." the young child said with a squeak here and there, he was a growing boy after all.

"Oh gods how embarrassing" said the present Y/n taking a sip from his cup red in the face

"I found it to be cute" Nike said

After the war the soldiers had a great deal of respect towards you. That they would offer their daughters hand in marriage to you in front of the emperor. Coming back to the empire word spread fast, you were only 10, yet many families wanted their daughters married off to you with respect. Usually it was the man who finds the girl, but for you it was the opposite. You had plenty of potential suitors, but your father held them all off until you were older.

By the age of thirteen you were appointed general of the empires army. When the empire would be under attack, you would be on the front line like a true leader. Just like your father you stood tall and guided the men into victory. 

 Nike took a pause her nostrils flared

"Your father was a trusting man but even I didn't know he would be betrayed by his right hand. . . so easily."  She said "Zeus/Jupiter had ordered Apollo to give a false prophecy about you and your father's kingdom. " 

"That father and son would be power hungry fueled in anger after being disowned. They would conquer the neighboring kingdoms to control all. His son was monster in disguise. He was a crazed Demigod only time would tell when he would want everything for himself.

The Duke who worked hand in hand with your father was also a priest who traveled around a lot to give the good word of the gods and a bit of the empire of Echilibru. Priest's were never in any harms way as they were seen as good luck being able to hear the gods through them. How or why they thought that was odd, that was the job of the oracles. They could enter empires who worshipped Roman or Greek Deities. 

He had entered your father's, dad's empire. When he heard the false prophecy, he told the emperor, who was frightened. Not many knew you were a Demigod and so they planned to attack your home.  The Duke moved fast and told the other neighboring empire and they too took action. 

 By the age of fifteen everything went downhill for Y/n

I was enjoying the quiet evening playing my Lyre sitting on the highest peak of kingdom over looking the outside of the walls. Today was nice and cool, though the humidity feels strong, chance of rain I expect. 

I was about to leave to see if my father needed any help, but something caught my eye. In the distance of the north entrance was a giant dust cloud appearing to grow. I turn to the south entrance thinking I might be seeing things. There in the distance as well was another dust cloud getting closer. 

"What—Oh no!" I said jumping down. 

Lupa who was below sleeping had stood seeing my face she was concerned. 

"Lupa gather the captains and sound the bell quickly" I said

She barked and ran, I did the same to my father's throne room as I entered he was chatting with Duke. I quickly dropped to my knee just as the bell starting ringing 

"What is going on?" My father asked 

"Father, Grand Duke, I apologize for my rude interruption, but we are being attacked massive armies from both north and south entrances." I said

"What no it can't be?" he said "Gather the cap—" 

Lupa came in with four men in gladiator armor with helmets that had white plumes above.  

"Good work my son." he said "You two gather your men. Protect the entrances don't let any in" my father continued

"I'll go with th—"

"No Y/n you shall do your duty and protect the people that is an order" My father said

I stood up and looked at the others

"You two gather our people tell them to take only what is important. Take them to the hidden exit!" I shouted 

"Sir!" They said in unison.

They all left to do what they were ordered

"Son you must protect our people they are important" My father said "Those captains need a guide. Go with them" he finished

"But father I can—" 

"No, trust me Y/n" he said 

"What of you father, what will you do?" I asked hating the idea

"I am still the proud warrior who fought many battle don't worry about me son" he said with a strong nod. "Take the Duke—"

"No my liege I shall stay by your side" The rather large belly short man said

"Alright, go my son"

I nodded and ran for the exit of the throne room

"Come Lupa we must protect our people" I said

She barked and ran along side me

We had so little time to prepare and gather our people, but I managed to round everyone up towards the empire's hidden exit. All 5000 plus. The Captains went in first to make sure no monster had infiltrated the exit, since it had been made years ago by my father. I was proud to be his son he was very smart. He had made this exit in case of a situation like this.  

"Please be careful father" I thought "Please guide my father" I prayed to the gods

***

The captains and their men did not last long. They were overwhelmed by both massive armies. Of course they would lose. Their army was much smaller and they didn't have time to prepare. The enemies had broken through the gates and started destroying everything in sight. Homes, small businesses in the capital nothing was left standing except the Emperor's home. 

The leaders followed by some of their men entered the throne room. There the emperor sat at his throne leaning against a spear. The spear was beautiful as it should be it was a gift from Nike and Fortuna. 

"I would welcome you gentleman into my home, but you have decided to forcibly enter destroying everything" the emperor said

The soldiers laughed as one of them spat at the ground, the Duke hid behind the throne frightened.

The emperor stood up slowly descending the stair of his throne.

"Who sent you from the looks of it both Greek and Roman. Hard to believe you would work together, with what reason do you attack us" he said

Instead of answering they ran up to the emperor swords raised ready to take the man's life. 

"So you have chosen death I pity your souls" 

The emperor may have given his son the title of general, but he was still the same man who fought many battles and never losing. He took down the enemy with ease not a single bit a sweat fell from his brow. 

They had called for back up and even then the emperor fought them off. Everything seemed fine, like nothing could harm him. Until a blade ran him through from behind. The emperor dropped his spear in shock. He placed his hands upon the bloody blade, but it was removed causing blood to taint the throne room and the emperor fell back. 

"Why. . .Grand Duke?" He winced

"The gods of spoken, the Caesar must die along with his son" the big belly man said

"What. . ." he asked

"Don't act a fool they said you and your Demigod son would become power hungry and try to kill and control everything" the Duke said.

The emperor's eyes widened the gods had wanted this to happen. He had done nothing but try his best to please the gods. He gave people the chance to worship them Roman or Greek. Yet, since his son was brought to him, they had turned a blind eye against him. He looked at the man who turned his back against him.

"My last words of advice for a fool, Run before he gets here" the emperor said

The big belly man that had stabbed him in the back trembled but smirked

"He will not come, you made him leave through the hidden exit. He only awaits death on the other side, and your people we'll be turned to slaves for your family" the man laughed

"We both know he can be stubborn. . . ." the emperor winced

The big belly duke know well that emperor was right. He left running out of the throne room. It was raining, the city was burning to the ground and soldiers were leaving with the spoils. As he ran down the steps he ran past the young prince, the teenager not giving him a second glance. 

The man had made it to the north gate warning the men to pack and leave right away when in the distance a blood curdling scream echoed from the palace throne room.  The ground beneath the men felt as if it shook. Their blood ran cold which made them hasten their leave.

 ***

We had been walking for over an hour I was getting worried about my father and the captains could read my intent. 

"General?" asked one of the captains

"Sorry I'm just—" 

"Worried about the emperor?" said the second captain

"Yes very" I said "Something doesn't feel right, why are we being attacked all of sudden there has to be a reason. It was out of no where. I need to get back. I need to check on my father." 

I said getting ready to leave

"Sir" said the captains

"Captains protect our people" I ordered

They placed their right hand over their hearts saluting

"Yes Sir" they said in unison

"Lupa go guide them" I said to the wolf

She barked getting in front of the mass of citizens, with a mighty howl she guided them with her better senses.

I turned ready to run back to my father

"Please young Prince watch yourself" said a captain placing a hand my shoulder

I nodded and took off running when I had made it out of the hidden exit it was raining. There were enemy soldiers everywhere. I had to do something about the ones blocking my path. Using my dagger I ran quickly dispatching them. 

I was drenched but I had finally made it to the palace where my father resided. I ran up the steps nearly falling once or twice. When I entered the throne room I saw bodies littered on the ground staining the floor in blood. 

"They got in—our soldiers" I thought

When I looked up at throne steps I saw a trail of blood leading up to the throne. The sight before me made my breath hitch. I ran to my father side turning him to face me tears dripped down my face.

"Father, father talk to me please." I said 

"Oh my son" he winced " Why are you here you should—"

"I couldn't leave you behind father, please tell me what happened?" I asked

"I was betrayed by the Duke, he said the gods lead him." he coughed blood down his front. 

"What? But why?" I asked

He was getting colder by the touch his face was pale he had lost a lot of blood. I didn't want him to leave me.

"I believe it has something to do about us. . .about you my son." he said

"Father—"

"My son I love you so very much, I am sorry I didn't tell you more about your mothers. But know they loved you as much if not greater than I" he coughed again. 

More blood dribbled down his mouth. He wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me close, he gave me a kiss on the forehead. His hand slipped down I grabbed it holding it close to my lips

 "You really were my pride and joy, save your tears everything will be okay. Now go protect—"

He never finished. The light in his eyes had dulled, he had died in my arms I cradled him close to me

"Father! Father no! Please! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I shouted

My tears fell on his cheek. Something inside of me broke that night. Like a piece of me had died along side my father. I looked up to the ceiling my wet hair dripping, a shadow cascading over my eyes, and tears sliding down my cheeks. 

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled the ground cracking with my sorrow filled shout.

I was glowing, I was furious, I wanted nothing but vengeance. I stood up grabbing my fathers spear. I always loved his spear, he told me that when I grew older he would pass it on to me. Just remembering that old memory made me grit my teeth.

"You had an anger fueled with such hatred that it could have rivaled that of Styx's" Nike narrated 

What happened next was a blur. I found myself standing outside our empire's walls covered head to toe in blood. Bodies littered the ground ranging from our men to enemy soldier. 

I found the fat man who was my father right hand. He fell to the ground scared for his life. He stood up running away from me. If you could even call what he did running. I wanted to see this Snake crawl so I removed his hands and feet. I watched him beg for mercy while crawling pitifully, but I couldn't hear a word he said. The world was empty to me without my father.

I turned the man on to his back, stepping on the fat man chest's holding him down I unsheathed my dagger

"They were right about you" thought the man "You are a monster" He cried

"Have you looked in a mirror?" I asked filled with malice

Before he could speak again I stabbed him clean through his throat. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he gargled his disgusting blood.

I turned seeing the armies had gathered in one massive formation of over 8000 men. 

"KILL THE DEMIGOD" one them shouted

They chanted slamming their swords on their shields

"CHARGE" and they did

I ran at them ready for the blood bath.

I fought and fought and fought and fought. I had taken down about half of the soldiers, I had sustained many injuries. My glow was gone and I could barely keep standing, but I was so angry I kept fighting. My injuries had made me go unconscious for a good portion, but even then I was still fighting. 

I only woke when blades had run me through, I had been cut multiple times across my back. I had lost too much blood the world spun and I felt dizzy. I dropped to my knee as a blade stabbed me through the thigh. 

I didn't yell or scream out in pain instead I wrapped the shaft of the spear across the man's neck. One solid twist I heard a crack and he fell limp. There were still lots of enemy soldiers I was ready to run at them, but my body had reached it's limit I fell face first. I tried to stand as the enemy was getting closer, but all I manage was to turn onto my back.

They were ready to end my life  and I was ready to met my father again. Just as they raised their blades, a burning bright light had materialized in front of me. I closed my eyes from the burning sensation.

"Stay away from him" said a female voice

When I opened my eyes I was expecting the enemy to end me. Instead I saw a lonely very tall slender woman with wings made of gold? I wanted to say something but my body gave up and I fell unconscious

***

Nike had stepped in to save Y/n behind Zeus's word. She had intervened in the life of mortals to save her son. Fortuna had warned, this was going to be a win-lose game. But Nike didn't care, her son was dying so she did something she knew only had so little probability of survival.

She had taken her son to the underworld sneaking her way through. She had thought of using her mother to save her son, but she went against that. Instead she went after the one that fell into the depths of Tartarus.  

She had tried to pry the spear and dagger from her son's hand be it proved impossible. She was running out of time her son's body was becoming colder. She looked down at flaming flowing river.

"Please my lord heal my son" Nike said before tossing Y/n into the flowing flames 

She closed her eyes turning away hearing the constant yells of pain and suffering. The faces of the damned looked pleased to feel someone alive feel their constant torture. The spear and dagger Y/n always carried around had floated up to the surface of the flames. Nike had grabbed them with her hand, but it burned her. She only managed to move them out of the flames on to solid ground.

What felt like forever, the constant yells of pain had quiet down, a moment of nothing until a trembling scolding red hand shot out of the river. It grabbed at the edge crawling his way out of the flames. Y/n clothes had burned away, his skin was scolding red like placing a bright light on your open palm. You could see the revied teenager veins and his pulsing heart. Every nerve in his frame was visible to the naked eye, Nike was in utter shock seeing Y/n had managed to survive. But not everything goes as planned, his body was not used to the feeling that it began to convulse in refusal

Nike put her son at ease, by putting him to sleep. She brought out a blanket wrapping her Y/n in it. She had noticed that most of his wounds were gone, that ones that stayed were the ones that were deadly by mortal standards. They had healed as well but changed into scars.

***

"I had put you to sleep for a very long time so your body could adjust to the new flames that coursed through your veins" The present Nike said

She looked at Y/n who was crying finally having remembered that night. He could vividly remember his father in his arms. He looked down to left thigh rubbing the scar under his jeans, remembering how he received it. 

"Then what happened?" I asked her "You put me to sleep didn't Zeus find out?" 

She nodded gloomy 

"Yes, he did it took him a bit to find out. I had enough time to get you some much needed upgrades to your weapons. You have been asleep for a long time the world had changed a lot. I had Hephaestus melt down the weapons, which wasn't easy mind you, to create a new more powerful weapon. Of course I still wanted to use the original designs with it's materials. It was much easier to carry the weapons that was bathed in the Phlegethon." She said looking pleased with herself

"I handed it to your other mother Fortuna who made sure to imbue them with magical gold known as Imperial Gold. It was a hard job for her to get through Jupiter's eyes, but she managed using the Capitoline Hill in Rome. When she came to me, she presented me that bracelet."

Nike pointed at my bracelet I summon my spear admiring it more than before. It had belonged to my dad and it has been me for such a long time. 

"She had given me some advice to bathe the bracelet in the river Acheron to give you a much better and deadly edge. Which I did and it seemed to fit well with the amount of poor damned souls they had taken" she said

I nodded knowing full well what she meant

"Though it only had two bands of gold, where the third band on your wrist came from I have no clue." she examine the bracelet

I looked at it myself trying my best to remember. Ares said it was Hyperion's bow, from what Annabeth's class back at camp. He was the god of light. Where could have I gotten it?

"But when Zeus did find out he forbid me to return to Olympus and took my power. He made me mortal, but before he did I released the spell on you. You woke up, but something was different the river had de-aged you back to your prime of thirteen. I don't know how or why it did so, but you spent a good year wondering the world on your own. I found you and guided you to Athena because I had a plan to get Zeus to understand. You could be of great service. And your first quest began " She said 

"There is so much to take in" I said "But I'm glad I can remember my dad's face"

"Yeah there's not a day that goes by that we don't miss him. He was a great and powerful mortal. I see him in you a lot actually." she said reaching over and caressing my cheek.

Then I remembered about what happened, my encounter with hades. 

"Mom did you know that I was cursed?" I said

"What do you mean? Please elaborate" she said

I told her everything that happened with hades and she looked furious. 

"I see, then it makes sense why I couldn't sense your presence for some amount of time until a new hero came along. I wish I could do something Y/n but this is Hades. I fear I can't argue with him. He's—what do you young ones call him 'Big three'?" she said

"Yeah—I. . .I understand" I said

"The ghost of Achilles saved you." She muttered "I can see why you and the Achilles boy got along so well, you both had gone through a similar situation. Achilles's mother Thetis had dipped in him in the River Styx, I had submerged you in the River Phlegethon"

"Yeah" was all I could say

"Oh I nearly forgot I have some things to give you" she said excitedly

She brought out an old beaten up leather bound book and handed it to me. I inspected it, carefully unwrapping the tie that held it closed. It had many pages used and the writing wasn't English. It was Ancient Greek, but ever since I had unlocked my memories my dyslexia kind of stopped. I was able to read it easily it had my name on the first page. 

"This is—my journal of my life" I said "But how do you have it"

"Well, I did make it for you. I enchanted it to return to me after your first quest with Zeus's boy. So that when I found you again I would hand it to you" she said 

"This means a lot, I can look back and re-experience my old adventures again" I said 

"That's not all" she said "I know I don't have a cabin for you in Camp so I sent your Mentor Chiron a tent just for you. It will have everything you'll need in it. Next I'm sorry to tell you this, but what your wearing is not to my standards. I have my own popular brand that even mortals use on a daily bases. I'm going to pamper you with clothing and shoes but don't expect new things every other day got it." she said that last part looking under the table seeing my exposed socks

I looked down at my ruined attire, to say I was embarrassed was in understatement

"Thank you mother" I said red in the face

"There is one more thing, but Chiron should be the one to give it to you" she said

We stayed quiet for a while 

"I always watched over you, I thought you should know. Fortuna did as well, but for her it was difficult to do so. If she doesn't answer you it's because Jupitar has forbid her to answer you. She only did answer this once to help me guide you through the modern world right to camp."

when she finished it made me remember the first day I woke up in that alleyway. The white feathers that saved me.

"Did you save me from those monster when I first woke up?" I asked

she shook her head with a smile

"No that was all you. You had managed to summon your wings even for a moment. The heat of them made them melt, I still find it funny you thought you had Parádeisos on you that you flicked your wrist to try and summon the spear." She said

Great more ways for the goddess Nike who's my mother to embarrass me

Thunder began to roar in the distance

"I think that's Zeus warning" Nike said "Before you leave, I saved the worst news for last" she paused

"What is it?" I asked not ready for what she had to say

She looked at me with those sky blue eyes of hers they looked hurt

"When you were born Y/n, you were born to die. . . You are never meant to reach adulthood. You are balance that should not exist." She said "I understand it's a lot to take in at once, so let's not worry about the other side."

"Other side" I asked barely audible

"The Romans have, no it's much too soon." She said pushing the subject away  "I believe your life is tide not only to Percy Jackson, but to the Great Prophecy" she said

"Great Prophecy?" I asked

"First I need you to swear on your grandmother. That you will not say a word about this to that boy until Chiron deems him worthy for it" she said

"My grandmother?" I said

"My mother of course The River Styx" she said

"Wait my grandma is a river, how does that work?" I asked confused

"Y/n please just say you swear on the River Styx" she said sternly 

"Okay, I swear it on the River Styx not to say anything about the prophecy to Percy until Chiron says otherwise."

Another thundering boom, but this one was different almost scarier. 

Nike nodded "Breaking the oath will lead to dire consequences, so please keep that in mind."

I nodded 

A HALF-BLOOD OF THE ELDEST GODS 

SHALL REACH SIXTEEN

 AGAINST ALL ODDS

AND SEE THE WORLD IN ENDLESS SLEEP.

THE HEROES SOULS CURSED BLADES

SHALL REAP.

A SINGLE CHOICE SHALL END THEIR DAYS.

OLYMPUS TO PRESERVE OR RAZE.

I didn't understand why, but hearing this made my skin crawl. 

"A half blood of the eldest gods. . . .Percy, he's the only child of the big three" I said

"Yes, but don't worry about it now it is much to early. The boy's only twelve-year-old there's still a long way to go." she said "Now I believe it's about time to wrap this little long awaited chat."

I cleaned my face finishing my third cup of tea. I stood up ready to leave with much to think about. 

"Before you go, I won't be able to contact you for awhile. So please take care of yourself. Don't be stubborn as your father was. That man never wanted to take a break" she said

I looked at her thinking back to when she told me about my first life she never said my dad name. And I couldn't recall his name because I would only call me dad or father.

"What was my fathers name? I can't seem to remember it" I said

She looked lost in thought like she was remembering the good times with him

"Historian's have his story wrong, but it is only natural. Time and all the lies that were spilled by his formal family. We, your mothers remember him very well" she said with pride

"Please, tell me my father's name, the suspense is killing me." I said

She looked at me with those soft eyes that made my heart ache

"Y/n your full name is Y/n Felix Caesar. Your are related to one of the greatest emperor's known to man. The man was declared an enemy out of jealousy and fear, but he prevailed on with his son. Your father was Julius Caesar." 

Nike watched her son walk away lost in thought remembering her conversation with Fortuna from long ago. The romans had their own prophecies one that they both believe would be about the young boy walking away from her. But right now she could feel her son was afraid of showing signs of loving others. His curse from Hades is a heavy burden that is making him push people away. Nike smiled seeing Y/n turn a corner 

 "Someday love will find you and break those chains that bind you" she muttered 

***

That was one big reveal to me. I bid my mother farewell and left down back the way I came. I met Percy who looked sad, but once he saw me he cheered up. We walked down the city of the gods together. People and satyrs and naiads all turned towards us, their faces filled with respect and gratitude, and as we passed, they knelt. Percy and I got back in the elevator releasing a breath of relief.

"So how did it go with your dad and uncle?" I asked

Percy explained that the pit I fell in was the entrance to Tartarus and the voice we heard was actually Kronos The king of Titans. 

"Wow, I'm glad I manage to climb back out" I said shaking off the chills I had gotten

"What about you Y/n, you seemed out of it" he asked

I wasn't sure if I wanted to reveal my past just yet, or that fact that I'm a prince and son of a great emperor. Then there was the oath I pledged on, I can't say a word about the prophecy to Percy. So I said the first thing that came to mind which was sort of true

"Well, I learned that I had confused the voices of my mothers." I said with a forced chuckle

I wasn't wrong the entire time I had spoken with Nike she seemed very motherly to me. If Fortuna were able to talk to me I would bet she was the one with more authority seeing as she was the roman counterpart. Like Nike said before. 

Fifteen minutes later we were back on the streets of Manhattan. Percy called for a taxi, he wanted to visit his home. His mother was returned back to him and wanted nothing more than to see her. He got in the taxi waving me inside, I shook my head

"Hey Percy I need to time to. . .stretch my" I paused pointing at my back

He nodded 

"See you at camp then?" he asked 

I smiled and nodded

"Yeah see you" 

With that the taxi left with my friend in it, and I entered an ally and took flight

Boom Y/n is the son Julius Caesar, Nike and Fortuna. To be exact Y/n nearly died but just before his soul and body were separated the River Phlegethon healed and restored him. I did change the Great Prophecy a bit so it fit better with what I am planning. But to say, yes it's still about Percy Jackson saving Olympus with a little twist.

Then I have everything planned after finishing PJO series and moving on to HOO and after TOA. You have no idea how long I've thought this through, I had to write down my ideas on a google doc xD

One last thing about Y/n Dairy/journal. First you all know the guide books like Demigod Files or Demigod Dairies. I have planned out to write Y/n adventures with the other heroes in a separate book on this site/app.  So let me introduce my work in progress companion book. Like I said it's a work in progress I know it looks a little plain but I will make it better soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 2.5K 38
ON HIATUS (26/03/2024: I will be back as soon as possible, but uni is keeping me very busy, so I can't say when, sorry) SEQUEL TO THE PATH OF GLORY "...
1.7K 86 12
She's the Tear in My Heart When daughter of Aphrodite, Azalea Kim and son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson are chosen for a quest to find Zeus's Master Bo...
179K 8.9K 138
I could give you a sob story about how tough Cressida Lynn's life has been, but you're not here for that. You're not here to hear about how terrible...