๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž๐“๐‡| ๐˜.๐๏ฟฝ...

By -BLING-

โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž?"] "๐˜๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐€'๐€๐Œ!!!!" โ‰ปโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‰บ ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•

383 16 1
By -BLING-

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"I knew you could do it"
≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

Todays the last day for the camp and our first game today was against Karasuno , "I finally have an excuse to watch him playing today" I thought as I stood next to our coaches, they blow the whistle signaling the game was about to begin. "Surfs up fukunaga" Yaku shouted "bring it on" the number 10 shouted "cocky arent ya".

The game went on with us taking the lead 1-0, "nice receive" number 5 yelled as number 10 did his quick attack with lev almost stoping it, "So close.." I said while chewing on my pen, "you seem into this game don't you [Y/N]" coach Naoi said "yeah I want us to stop that stupid quick attack" I replied as we continued watching the game. Final lev was able to stop the quick attack as I had to hold my excitement in, the guys cheered as it was kenmas turn to serve, kenma seemed to notice something as he called lev over.

"Tanaka!" Noya yelled as Tanaka received the ball sending it to the setter, I watched the ball as number 10 jump for the ball. as lev was about to jump he quickly changed his direction to where number 3 was blocking his spike. "I didn't even noticed he was trying to spike as well" I said as I wrote in my journal, "it's a one touch" lev shouted as yaku received it sending it to kenma, "chance ball!" Kenma sent it to lev as he nailed his spike.

Discussion time was now over as they quick got their heads into the game, "COVER COVER!" "LEFT" "double block" yaku yelled as Yamamoto spiked "got it", they setter received the ball before touching the ground as the captain passed it to number 3... but both number 3 and 10 jumped causing a collision between the two as number 10 seemed focused primarily on just the ball and not his surroundings. Now the team seemed more nervous than ever.

The set ended with us taking the win as Karasuno did flying laps. "Good job guys" I cheered as I passed out water bottles and towels, "I finally stopped that quick attack did you see it [Y/N]?" Lev said as I handed him a towel "Yes I did lev you were amazing, you all were".

Our next watch was with ubugawa while Karasuno was up against fukurōdani and to no surprise they lost. Todays matches were quickly over as everyone began to leave, just as I was about to clean the gym I heard a soft voice call after me, "Hey [Y/N] we're about to leave and I wanted to say goodbye before I left" I quickly ran to her with a little panic in my eyes, "you guys are getting ready to leave? do you perhaps think Noya will give me his number if I asked for it?" I said a little flustered.

Suddenly she grabbed my hand leading me outside as I saw them waiting outside the bus, "you can do this [Y/N]" I took a deep breath as I quickly jog towards them, "Noya wait up!" I slowed down my pace as I stood in front of him, "yeah what's up [Y/N]?" He spoke as he looked at me with his pretty brown eyes. "Can I have your number? We can probably hang out some time" I said as i felt my cheeks heat up but I kept my composure, "y-yeah" he replied as we began to exchange information, "I'll text later k?" I said as I waved at him, "yeah I'll be look forward to it" he said as he waved back getting on the bus.

Suddenly my phone vibrate as I saw it was a text messages from yachi..

Yachi🌟
I knew you could do it [N/N] :)

I smiled as I went back to go clean the gym, "Hey short stack, let me help you out with the gym then I'll walk you home" tetsurō spoke as he followed me to the gym.

———

"So you and Karasunos Libero, huh?" Tetsurō started as we began to walk home. I felt my cheeks heat up, "you mean Noya? Oh we're just friends that's all nothing else" I frantically said as I held my bag tightly, "yet you called him cute" he grinned as we arrived at my doorstep. "Well look at that it's my home, so cozy and warming ok see you tomorrow" I said as I quickly ran in the house shutting and locking the door. I stood behind the door as I caught my breath.

I took my shoes off as I slipped my slippers on as I found both emiko and ru sleeping on the couch as the credits played on the tv. I turned it off as I went grab a blanket to cover them with, as I placed the cover over them I gently kissed their forehead. I went up to my room as I decided to send Noya a little text.

[Y/N]
Hey Noya! :)

I placed my phone down as I went to go take a quick shower.

Noya's POV

I laid in bed as I continuously checked my phone to see if [Y/N] would text me, the time was 8:45 and I had just arrived home about 10 minutes ago and this was the only thing I was worried about, "should I text her instead of waiting? No she said she would text me but what if she forgot" I thought to myself as I placed my phone down facing down as soon as I heard a ding I quickly grabbed my phone as I say [Y/N] notification

[Y/N]
Hey Noya! :)

OMG what do I say? I've never really texted a girl before, do I just play it cool or? Maybe I should call Tanaka, no because he'll give me terrible advice. I decided I'll just play it cool.

Noya
Hey [Y/N]! How are you?

I waited as seconds turned into minutes and she still didn't text back. "I guess she found something better to do" I thought as I sat up suddenly my phone dinged as I say [Y/N]'s message

[Y/N]
Sorry I took a little long I took a quick shower! But I'm good

I let out a deep breath as I texted back.

Normal POV

Noya
That's all good no worries :)

[Y/N]
Well ok but how are you doing?

Noya
I'm good, though a little tired
considering I've been playing all day.
What are you doing btw?

[Y/N]
I bet you are tired but I'm
just getting ready for bed since I have
school tomorrow

Noya
Oh right I forgot about school
and it's already 9 we should
get some sleep

[Y/N]
Good idea, btw you're a great libero
You have very fast reflexes!

Noya
Well thank you [Y/N]
Btw do you maybe wanna
hang out some time?

[Y/N]
I'd love two! how bout this weekend?
We can go to a cafe or arcade!

Noya
How bout both! :)
I heard they're are some
good cafes in Tokyo
With amazing arcades

[Y/N]
You're right ik just the spot
Let's do Saturday you can
Stop by my house

Noya
Sure! Ok then
I'll see you Saturday
Goodnight [Y/N]!

[Y/N]
Goodnight Noya! :)

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 656 16
As a volleyball lover, you joined Karasuno's volleyball team as their third manager. Soon enough, you follow them to the summer vacation training cam...
36.1K 1.3K 25
โ A heart that truly loves never forget. โž เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš [First Name] Sakai who just moved to Miyagi Prefecture, a transferee in Karasuno Highschool as a fir...
273K 8.7K 24
โ†ท โ‹ฏ โ™กแตŽ โŒœ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค, ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โŒŸ โ˜๏ธ . . . โ†ณin which the karasuno...
1.9K 77 29
(Y/n) (L/n) the student council president of Nekoma High. Many know her for her works. From the moment of her school life this girls is someone who i...