Reunited // Harry Potter (cur...

By undeveloped

It was common knowledge that even in the Wizarding World, coming back from the dead was unheard of. However... More

Introduction
Chapter One (revised)
-Chapter Two
-Chapter Three
-Chapter Four
-Chapter Five
-Chapter Six
-Chapter Seven
-Chapter Eight
-Chapter Ten
-Chapter Eleven
-Chapter Twelve
-Chapter Thirteen
-Chapter Fourteen
-Chapter Fifteen

-Chapter Nine

11.4K 382 171
By undeveloped

The normally eerie and quiet house was suddenly bursting with anger and frustration, specifically from Ginny, Mrs. Weasley and Hermione. Fred and George along with James and Sirius had looks of terror upon hearing the women's shouts. The fear showed in their eyes and was mixed in with the mirth that followed as they realised their prank had been successful. The ladies stormed into the room, and Harry would have laughed if it weren't for the terrifying looks on their faces.

Their cheeks had doubled in size, their eyes were as wide as saucers (literally, the sweet had that effect) and their two front teeth were now poking out from behind their lips. When they spoke, their voices were as high as Zouis [if you get this then i love you]. Their hands had transformed into paws and a curled tail followed each of them.

"You turned us into chipmunks?!" Ginny squeaked. "I can't even hold up my wand because of these stupid paws! If I did, I would have hexed you into oblivion by now!"

Sirius was obviously very entertained by this, for the had a cheeky smile playing on his lips. "I'd be careful with that tail of yours, Ms. Weasley. You're going to knock over all of my old, precious and valuable Black ornaments."

Ginny's face was now contorted with anger, and fur began sprouting at the side of her face.

"Oh, and we forgot to mention, the angrier you get-" Fred began.

"The more you transform." George finished.

Mrs. Weasley stepped in before Ginny could pounce on her older brother.

"I swear to Merlin, boys, if you don't transform us back I am taking every single thing you have made for your 'joke shop' and burning it."

All three of the ladies looked ready to kill, so the boys decided they'd rather keep all of their limbs and changed them back.

* * *

The three women still refused to talk to the culprits of the prank, instead busying themselves with cold hard stares at them.

James felt as if things were awkward enough as it was and decided he should probably talk to his son.

"Hey, Harry," James greeted, leaning casually against  his sons doorway.

Harry looked up from reading a newspaper article and gave him a smile.

"Hey, Dad. What's going on?" Harry said.

James decided not to beat around the bush and jumped right into what he was discussing with Remus and Sirius.

"Okay so you know how you're going to need any help you can to protect yourself, right? Well, Remus, Sirius and I were talking and we decided we should teach you how to become and Animagus!"

Harrys mouth dropped open. "An Animagus? Are you sure?"

"Of course! We'll just get you signed up after the wars all over and I'm sure the ministry would let it slide."

Harry looked uneasy but agreed anyways.

James grinned at him, before leading him upstairs to a wide but empty room where Remus and Sirius were waiting for them.

"Ah, so he agreed?" Sirius grinned, but Remus seemed as if he wasn't completely up to the idea. However, he didn't voice his thoughts.

"Yes. All you have to do is lay down, shut your eyes and let us perform the spell that shows you your Animagus form."

Harry did as he was told.

He shut his eyes, and as James muttered an incantation that was much too quiet for him to hear, he felt himself drifting off.

Harry jerked awake.

He was in a plain, white room with seemingly endless space. He couldn't tell the walls and the floor apart.

Harry shook his head and rubbed his eyes; out of nowhere, he saw something sand-coloured about fifty metres away.

He ran towards it and stopped as he realised what it was.

Calm down, Harry, he thought, this lion is your Animagus form.

Tentatively, Harry approached the lion, noticing that as he turned his head toward him and the lions mane moved to the side a bit, he could see a lightning shaped mark.

Harry gasped. The lion was so strong, so beautiful. The symbol of bravery, courage . . . the symbol of Gryffindor.

The room suddenly spun around Harry, making him squeeze his eyes shut.

Once he felt he was confident that the floor wasn't moving again, Harry reopened his eyes and staggered backwards.

In front of him was a pool of completely clear water, with a blue dolphin inside of it. So elegant . . . so smooth, yet with a lightning shaped scar above his eye.

Harry fell backwards and found himself staring at a bird in the sky.

The bird was not just a regular bird; he had handsome, golden feathers with a strong beak and large wings.

As the bird drew near, Harry not only recognised that the bird was a Phoenix, he also recognised the scar woven into the feathers of the bird.

Harry rubbed his eyes once more and this time saw a beautiful grey wolf, with a black tuft of fur forming a jagged scar. Barely, barely noticeable.

The creature was so beautiful, held so much power in those chunky legs and that long snout.

Astounded, Harry closed his eyes and took a fee calming, deep breaths.

He wished he hadn't.

Once he opened his eyes once more, Harry came face to face with a magnificent black stallion, his ebony mane as wild as Harrys jet black hair. The faint outline of the scar was visible, making Harry want to smack himself in the face.

This was all too much.

And then it got worse.

Harry turned around and nearly collapsed in both fear and amazement.

Ahead of him, standing at about twenty feet tall, was a black scaled dragon.

Blazing, emerald green eyes contrasted against the midnight scales, a faint white scar tracing the scales above his right eye. Harry had never been so at loss for words in his life.

Then, the last one made its appearance.

At first sight, Harry was very confused. A magnificent, brown stag leaped gracefully around him. He could have sworn it was his dad; that's until he caught the stags eyes and felt recognition in the bright emerald green.

That's when Harry woke up.

* * *

"Bloody hell, Harry. That took a while!" James exclaimed once he saw that his son was awake.

"How long was I out?" Harry rubbed his eyes, sleep clouding his vision.

James eyed the clock on the west wall. "Around half an hour. It's usually supposed to take only about five minutes, more or less. But that's not important! What's your form?" James asked, bouncing on his heels.

"Yeah!" Sirius added, a curious yet childish look on his face.

Harry shifted uncomfortably. How was he supposed to tell them that he had seen not one, not two, but seven animagus forms? Surely they'd lock him up for being mentally unstable, or just laugh and think that he was telling a fib.

"What's wrong?" James asked with concern, leaning forward and crouching down on the bed next to Harry.

"Oh it's nothing," Harry shot a fake smile at them. "My form is a stag, like yours, Dad."

James' wide smile made Harry feel a churn of guilt in his stomach, which only intensified when his father pulled him into a tight hug.

"Like father, like son, eh?" Sirius chuckled, ruffling Harry's hair.

Harry scowled at him, making the older one laugh.

"And now," James concluded. "We begin your training. Off to the Black dungeons."

Harry's eyes widened. "You have a dungeon here?"

Sirius looked him in the eye, completely serious. "Dungeons," he corrected his godson. "And of course. Where else would we keep out prisoners?"

Harry gulped.

/ / / / / / /

it's not very good im sorry but don't forget to vote & comment please!!

but i needed to update and i couldn't think of anything else to write

hopefully the next chapter comes to me a lot easier and will be posted soon

anyways; what do you think of Harry's several animagus forms? ;)

- m x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
24.9K 835 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...
97.4K 1.3K 18
James and Lily Potter have been dead for 12 years, both falling victim to the killing curse by the hand of the darkest wizard of all time. Their son...