Life in the ministry [THE BAN...

Lxst1nsmndnnylane

this is basically most of my headcanons on the Nameless ghouls as oneshots 👍 Еще

SICKNESS [Sodo x Rain]
COMFORT [Aether x sodo]
PLEASE READ
Headache. (RAIN X PHANTOM)
A/N
Age Regression. [Phantom x Swiss]

🔞BURNING (Sodo x Rain)

461 5 4
Lxst1nsmndnnylane

" God dammit! Rain calm down!!" Mountain called at rain.

"Shut up Mountain or I'll accidentally burn everything!!"  Rain screamed,

"And what if you do burn everything, even burn down the ministry???" Mountain questioned.

"We'll live in my car." The water ghoul just sighs.

"Rain, you dont have a-" before mountain could finish his sentence, and explosion of fire comes from the stove in front of the water ghoul, Rain's eyes widen as he runs into the lounge tears filling his eyes in fear.
"DUDE YOU SET THE FUCKING KITCHEN ON FIRE" mountain screamed in panic.

"I didn't mean to." 

Rain saw Sodo standing in the lounge, concerned.

"Raindrop.. is everything okay?" worry filling the fire ghoul's eyes. Rain looked up at Sodo, trying so hard to not cry, the painful lump forming in his throat.

"I can't do anything decent." his voice shaking as he collapsed against the couch.

"Oh.. Rainy.." Sodo sat next to the water ghoul on the couch bringing Rain onto his lap wrapping his arms around him, as he heard muffled sobs coming from the water ghoul who was latching onto his shirt. Sodo starts drawing circles with his hands into the bassist's back, as he leans down to kiss Rain's hair attempting to calm him down.

This wasn't normal for sodo. But for some reason he couldn't help to have a soft side for Rain.

Rain leaned into him, his tears starting to soak Sodo's shirt. The water ghoul hugged tighter as he started to calm a bit. Sodo just smiled at the Ghoul who was on his lap, latched onto his shirt.

Suddenly Mountain Bursts into the room interrupting the two ghouls from their moment. "Uhhhh.. Sorry for interrupting but i managed to put the fire out. Panic over!" Mountain chuckles slightly. Rain looks to Mountain, his face red from crying and dried tears stained his grey skin.

"Thanks mountain." Rain muttered as the fire ghoul was brushing his fingers through the back of Rain's hair, lacing his fingers between strands of hair.

Rain just smiles. "Can we stay like this for a little longer?"

Mountain leaves the room, leaving the two alone.

"Of course we can Rainy." Sodo smiles at the ghoul, occasionally staring at the Bassist's lips resisting the urge to smash his lips into them.

Rain brought his eyes to look into Sodo's.

"you know.. you can kiss me if you want." Rain smirked as he inched his face slightly closer to the fire ghoul. Sodo's eyes widen.

"Are you sure?" He asks, astonished at the sudden burst of confidence coming from the water ghoul. Rain simply replied by placing his index finger against Sodo's Lips.

"I've wanted this for so long." He whispers into the smaller ghoul's ear.

Sodo just couldn't take it any longer, smashing his lips into Rains lips. It felt like pure bliss. Their lips interlock as rain kisses back, Sodo's eyes  flutter shut. 

The fire ghoul's hands make their way into Rains hair slowly combing his fingers through his thick dark hair. Rain pulled sodo closer as he continued to kiss back, he moved his hands from sodo's neck and onto his shirt, undoing a few buttons, Rain moved one of sodo's hands from his hair to his waist.

Sodo Gasps at Rain's actions, but continues to kiss him, deepening it making it gradually become more and more heated.

Unfortunately through the kiss, Sodo felt his pants grow tighter as he pulls away. "Hey... Raindrop, lets take this to my room." Sodo Whispers into the Taller Ghoul's ear. Rain smiled.

"Mhm, I agree."

Sodo took Rain's hand practically dragging him to his room. Rain just giggled at the shorter ghouls eagerness.

once they got to the door, Rain slammed sodo against the door, kissing him lustfully, Whilst kissing back, Sodo managed to open the door walking them backwards until they were in his room, After rain walked through the doorway, still attached to sodo, he closed the door.

They pulled apart for a breath giggling. this is the moment they've both waited for since they could remember.

Rain pulled sodo back into the kiss, pushing him onto the bed.

"Now you're mine.." Rain said, pulling away to unbutton his shirt.

Sodo smirked, he loved seeing this new side of Rain.

"Oh i see how it is." Sodo Chuckled, helping Rain to take off his shirt, then taking his own off.

Rain just starts kissing sodo's neck whilst laying on top of him.

"There's no way you're topping." Sodo Grabs Rain's waist and rolls the both of them over so then he was on top. "Much better" He smiles as he Kisses the water ghoul lustfully once again.

"Oh really? we'll see about that." Rain whispers, wrapping his legs around sodo's waist, pulling him closer. He kisses back attempting to deepen the kiss.

"Getting confident are we?" Sodo smirks into the kiss, placing his hand against Rain's crotch applying pressure, grinding his hand down against the ghouls clothed dick.

Rain looked up at sodo, his face blushing slightly as he moaned at the sudden pressure.

"Your.. making me.. flu...flustered." Rain Breathed out.

"That's the point darling." Sodo chuckles starting to bite rains lips in the kiss.

After a while of kissing, the fire ghoul started to kiss down rain's neck, leaving red marks from biting , licking and kissing his neck.

Rain Gasped, a slight moan escaping his lips.

"you sound so pretty Rainy.."

The fire ghoul continues to kiss down Rains chest, kissing down his abs, He wasn't toned like a body builder but there was still something there. Once again, licking and biting every are on Rain's chest leaving marks to show the other ghouls that Rain was Sodo's.

"Sodo, please.. I'm not sure how much longer i can take this" The water ghoul whines out.

"You make me feel so.." He gasps under the fire ghoul.

"How do i make you feel my love?" Sodo smirks.

"So.. good." Rain breathed. "Please.. sodo.. please." He whines.

"So needy.." Sodo rolls his eyes.

The fire ghoul continues kissing as he gets to Rains pants, he stops kissing and looks up to the mess he made of Rain.

"May I?"

Rain smiles down at sodo, he was a blushing mess. 

"Oh of course.." He whispered as he leans into sodo and starts kissing Sodo's neck occasionally biting and his hands travel down to the fire ghoul's waist. Sodo stops Rain from kissing him moving him back to his previous position of laying down.

Sodo fiddles around with Rains jeans, teasing the rain ghoul. After a while of teasing, sodo unzips Rains jeans, pulling his boxers down in one go revealing Rains length.

"Sathanas.." Sodo muttered under his breath, taking Rain into his hand and slowly starts to pump him.

Sodo grabs Rains chin, bringing their lips together as he sped up.

Rain kissed back, his hand making its way down to Sodo's waist once again, he groaned quietly, trying to hide his sounds. the ghouls pulled apart from the kiss, keeping eye contact, Rain's Eyes glowing with Lust.

"Don't hide your beautiful sounds from me. I want to know how good i'm making you feel." Sodo whispers against Rains Neck starting to kiss it once again, as he Rubs Rain faster and harder.

Sodo would stop kissing to take a glance at the ghoul underneath him, looking like such a mess. Rain felt like he was burning, like he was melting. he needed sodo, he wanted sodo.

sodo stopped rubbing and brought his mouth down to Rain's dick starting to slide his entire length into his mouth, bobbing his head.

Rain brought his hand to sodo's hair, gripping it as he moves sodo's head up and down.

"Sodo.. I'm getting close...." Rain Moaned.

Sodo stopped bobbing his head for a second and looked at rain. "Go on then Rainy.. Show me how good im making you feel." sodo whispered rubbing his hands against rains waist, before going back to giving head.

Rain was holding back moaning Sodo's name His back arched slightly. "I'm so close.. oh Satan..."

Sodo brought himself back to rain, replacing his head with his hand again. going to kiss all the places on Rains Body that hasn't yet been covered in red marks.

"show me how good im making you feel. Cum for me Raindrop." Sodo moaned into rains ear.

Rain was out of breath, his back arched even more as he moaned out sodo's name, releasing onto sodo's hand.

"Good boy." Sodo smiles as he licks It off his hand and grabbed the tissues from his bedside table cleaning up the water ghoul underneath him, continuing to whisper sweet nothings to the ghoul.

Rain started to hide his face in embarrassment.

"Shut up." He giggled.

Sodo tried to lean into Kiss Rain when the bassist, turned away hiding his face.

"Dont hide your beautiful face from me." Sodo hisses and he gets off rain and lays down next to him pulling his chin to look at him, as he kissed him sweetly.

Rain then pulled away looking into sodo's eyes.

"I want to taste you too Sodo." Rain Whispered.

"Another time rainy. Another time." Sodo Smirked.

"Sodo Come on! That's not fair." The water ghoul whined. Sodo just laughed at the ghoul.

"Rainy I need sleep." Sodo Yawns, "Maybe tomorrow, if you're good." sodo winks, kissing Rains lips and snuggling down into rain's side under the covers.

Rain smiles back, tracing over all the details on sodo's face.

"Fine.." the water ghoul whispers.

"I'll make sure you beg to see me tomorrow" Rain whispers.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
247K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC