Paid For My Twin Sister's Cri...

由 SoledadVanilla

Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those peop... 更多

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
part II

chapter 15

3.3K 71 0
由 SoledadVanilla

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

At that very moment, because everything was pin drop silent since everyone was waiting for the groom to answer, the clicking sound of my shoes got louder.

And it was literally the only sound anyone in the room could hear which made me panic a little.

I felt so uncomfortable about that and quickened my pace to the nearest bench.

I didn't want to disturb the ceremony. Especially since I am practically gate crushing.

The groom should say the two words already because the silence was getting very awkward now. Funny too, to be honest.

It seems like the sound of my heels on the floor was heard all the way to the altar because the groom turned his head around and his eyes landed on me.

And the moment he saw me, there was a shocked look all over his face. He looked frozen. Like he had turned into a statue

He stared like that for some good seconds which made me look at him confused. I was so confused, I stopped my steps and stood in the middle of the church wondering what was going on.

I thought maybe it's because I was trespassing a private event or something. That is why the groom is looking at me like that. I decided then to turn and leave before I brought trouble to myself. I should leave before he asks someone to kick me out seeing that I am a stranger at his wedding.

I started walking away quickly. Only for me to immediately hear a woman's voice calling out, "Jeremy!", and then, footsteps coming towards me.

"Jeremy, where are going?.. Jeremy..." The voice sounded like the bride's. The same voice that just said 'I do'. Some few seconds ago.

"Jeremy! Jeremy!" She screamed very loudly behind me. Her voice filled with confusion and panic.

Then there was murmurs that could be heard all over the church.

"W-What's going on?"

"I have no idea!"

"Where is the groom going?"

"Could something bad have happened that's why he is leaving in such a hurry?"

The guests sounded confused.

Was this man they called Jeremy coming towards me? Was he coming to catch up to me?... If so, why?.. No no, I don't want to find out. Why leave his wedding, leave his bride at the altar during their vows after seeing me?

I started feeling nervous and I clutched on to bag tightly as I kept walking out of the church, not slowing my pace.

The footsteps got closer and closer when I got out of the church and reached outside, which made me feel like running.

But before I could act on that thought, a hand grabbed my arm making me stop my tracks.

I turned around to push the one responsible away with annoyance in my face.

And the person responsible was the groom, the one who was at the altar just a second ago.

He was a tall man. A very handsome one infact. That was something I noticed at first glance. He was dressed in a well-tailored black tuxedo, and white shirt with a black tie. His hair was dark brown and his eyes deep chocolate brown. His lips full and pink.

His aura though, hostile.

I tried to pull my hand away from the stranger but he didn't let me. What he did instead, was hold my other arm then pull me to him roughly.

"How many lives do you have Gwen?.... How are you not dead?" He asked gritting his teeth.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

270K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
81.5K 2.8K 23
"lovely one, if I want you,I'd get you,but the thing is I don't. I see nothing there to want" Zion said as he had me pinned to the wall. Those words...
235K 7.8K 102
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those people very dirty. This makes those peop...
1.1M 43K 42
Vanessa: There's nothing I hate in this world more than I do Aaron Sinclair. Hate is the only word for it. It's not dislike, it's not envy. It's res...