I reincarnated in Twilight (R...

By marie06red-09

The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the charac... More

prologue.
intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

17.

4.3K 191 21
By marie06red-09

DANIELA POV.

After the class Alice, jasper and I are together talking.

"I have to say, that's one way of getting revenge" Jasper mused making me oll her eyes.

"She had it coming, being such a snitch bitch she is" I said making Alice giggle and Jasper smile in amusement.

"Anyway I have to go to the restroom" I said to them making them nod and wave goodbye.

I make my way to the restroom fix myself and was about to head out to the cafeteria, I heard a sound coming from the male restroom making me pause my step.

I use my enhanced hearing to hear what's going on inside.

"Hello" I called out but nobody answer.

"Okay" I drag out and was about to leave when somebody said something.

"Help! Can you help me" A voice said.

I look around to see if anyone was in the hall and found it empty making me sigh in relief 'Don't want anyone to see me going to the male restroom and spread some baseless rumour especially if Rosalie heard it' I thought.

I went inside the restroom and see Eric tied in many tape all over his body.

"Eric?" I question making him look up to me pitifully.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

"The basketball team" Eric reply.

"The basketball team?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah" Eric said.

"But, Why?" I asked.

"Uh, Look this is kind of personal, and I don't know you that much." Eric stutter.

"Oh yeah,right, sorry" I said.

"And I'm kinda taped in the toilet"

"Right. Right" I said.

"Would you mind?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, yeah, sure" I agreed.

"Yeah, um, just rip." Eric said.

"Yeah, I'm going to get it" I said.

"Band aid" I said looking at him.

"Go for it" Eric said.

I rip the tape in his skin making him squeal a little in pain.

"Well then I'm gonna go" I said.

"Yeah um thank you, Daniela" Eric said.

"Sure, no problem, and call me Dani" I said while I wave my hand while walking I thought 'I didn't know that there is a bully in here, but then again the movie was revolve around Bella, the Cullen's, and the supernatural stuff and didn't mention much about the situation of every character since they are just extras'

As I walked to the cafeteria and see Rosalie and her siblings outside the door.

THIRD POV.

FEW MINUTES EARLIER.

Rosalie see her siblings outside of the cafeteria and joined them.

"Why are you here" Rosalie asked.

"Were waiting for your girlfriend" Charlotte teased making Rosalie flustered a bit.

"She is not my girlfriend, yet" Rosalie retort.

"Yet, ha!" Emmett teased with a smirk.

Rosalie just glare at the pair for teasing her with a twitch of her lips upright suddenly Alice gasp making everyone stop and focused on her until Alice blink and laughed a little.

"Uh, are you okay Alice" Charlotte said in bewildered.

Jasper can feel her amusement making him confused.

"Don't worry about it, it's not that big deal" Alice wave their concern.

"Are you sure, love" Jasper ask gently.

"Don't worry, all you have to know is that there is no boring day with with Rosalie's mate here in school" Alice giggle.

Rosalie was curious about what it was and was about to ask when Daniela came to their view.

"Sorry about that, I just got sidetracked on the way" Daniela said after reaching to them.

"Don't worry about it" Charlotte said while smiling at Daniela and making Daniela smile back at her.

Emmett suddenly sling his arm around Daniela's shoulder while they're walking and teased "little birdie told me that you take my sister on a date last night"

Daniela rolled my eyes and slipped away from him and came beside Rosalie and ask while raising her eyebrows "And if I did"

Emmett look serious for a bit before smiling cheeky with his dimple on his cheek "Then I gave you my blessing, sister-in-law"

"Emmett!" Rosalie said while glaring at him making Daniela chuckle but cough when she see Rosalie glare at her immediately.

Daniela smile sheepishly at her making Rosalie roll her eyes at her, and smile instantly when Daniela open the door for her.

"After you" Daniela said with a smirk and small bow.

Rosalie giggle a bit and courtesy back and said "Thank you madam"

Daniela heart melt just hearing her giggle 'I could hear that everyday' I thought.

After that everyone is looking at them again especially the other new kid with the Cullen's as they sit in their seat.

The Cullen's and Daniela are talking until a group of people boys walk in while the blond hair one take a food away from one of the kid.

"Who's that" Daniela ask.

"That's Robert, captain of the basketball team here" Charlotte said.

"I can't believe there's a basketball team here" Daniela said in disbelief while still observing him making Rosalie grip her fork a little tighter.

"You could say that" Jasper said.

"Why didn't I know of them yesterday" Daniela asked while finally looking at the Cullen's.

"Why would you care" Rosalie spat in jealousy making Daniela looked at her in confusion.

"It's because they mostly skip school and if they don't they are just bullying all the weak here since her father is a business man so he thinks he has the shot" Charlotte said.

"But of course not to us, right guys" Emmett said while wiggling her eyebrows making all the Cullen's groan at him and Daniela chuckle at them until Daniela from the corner of her eyes the Robert guy bouncing his balls into the head of Eric making her frown.

"That punk" Daniela muttered before standing up from her seat ignoring the warning of the Cullen's except for Alice.

"Relax guys, she got this" Alice said in relax tone.

"You sure" Rosalie said aggravated.

"Yes, just enjoy the show" Alice said making every Cullen's curious.

Daniela get to Eric's table and hear Roberts said while hitting him with the ball in his head " if I wanted you to the cafeteria, I would've tape you to the lunch lady"

"Yo, punk don't talk to him that way" Daniela said making Robert turn to her and look at her up and down before smirking.

"Trying to be hero" Robert trying to intimated Daniela making her look at him unfazed.

Everyone see Robert signal his friends and his goons surrounded Daniela making her raise an eyebrow in them.

Robert turn around looking like he is giving up making Daniela also turn around.

"Heads up!" Robert suddenly whips the ball at Daniela. Daniela cat-quick, spins around, catches the ball, Emmett give a low whistle at her.

The whole cafeteria turns their attention on Daniela and Robert.

Daniela points to the name 'Robert' on Robert's.letter jacket.

Daniela mock " Robert. Did mommy sew that there so you wouldn't forget your name?"

The students in the cafeteria laughed at him including the Cullen's.

Robert trying to hide his embarrassment said "Give me my ball back bitch."

Daniela said "You know Robert I feel sorry for you."

Robert said with a bit of aggressive "You don't know me."

Daniela taunt circling Robert while spinning the ball in her fingers "Oh, but I do all too well. You're the man. Captain of the basketball team, dates the pretty girls, high school is your kingdom. But people, Robert is a bully. Why? It'd be way too easy to say Robert preys on the weak simply because he's a dick."

Almost everyone 'ohhh' at that statement.

Daniela continue taunting Infront of him while spinning the ball in her in her middle finger while raising her three finger "No... no... Stan here is much more complex than that. See, according to leading psychiatrists, Stan is a bully for one of three reasons..."

Daniela spin the ball in her index finger and said "One... underneath all that male bravado, there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out. "

Everyone chuckle or snicker hearing it.

"Damn" Emmett said while watching.

Daniela continue while still playing the ball smoothly "Two... like a caveman, Robert's brain is underdeveloped."

Everyone was focused on Daniela and an embarrassed and irritated Robert.

Daniela said while drilling "Therefore, Robert is unable to use self-control. And so he acts out aggressively. "

Daniela continue taunting while spinning the ball in her little finger "Three... Robert has a small wiener"

Everyone lose it and laughed at out loud making Daniela looked smug and Robert who is red in anger and embarrassment.

"Damn, she didn't show any mercy" Charlotte said making them nod.

"Rose, your mate is awesome" Jasper said in awe making Rosalie nod without snapping at him for calling her Rose because to busy looking at her mate in admiration and lust

Daniela dribble the ball smoothly and play for it in a bit and feigns whipping it back at Robert, who recoils, then gently rolls the ball back to Robert.

"Don't hurt yourself, big boy" Daniela said with a wink making Robert stood their in shock and embarrassment.

Daniela turn around and walked to the Cullen's table who looked at her in shock, amusement, surprised, worship, admiration and lust from Rosalie making Daniela smirk.

"Like the show" Daniela ask making them nod.

"That was awesome" Emmett said excitedly.

Daniela looked at her mate's eyes and saw a hidden lust in it making her smirk widen and lean in her ear and whisper seductively "do you like it, darling~"

Rosalie shiver feeling her mate's breath in her ear making her nod timidly not trusting her voice.

Daniela chuckle at how she was acting.

"Enough flirting, were still here" Alice inturver.

Everyone get back to talking and teasing with Daniela suddenly grabbing Rosalie's hand and hold it tightly but not too tight making Rosalie looked down and smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 25
"You shouldn't have come" Β° Β° Β° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
282K 10.5K 54
˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ¦‹ κ’± - Μ₯ΫͺΝ™ΫͺΛšβ”Šβ› π„π”ππŽπˆπ€ βœβ”ŠΛš Μ₯ΫͺΝ™Ϋͺβ—Œ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ [(n.) A pure and well-balanced mind, a good spirit. "Beautiful Thinking".] ❝There's nothing prettie...
117K 2.2K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...
259K 16.6K 109
She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone. Others would try to tempt her out of th...