What Universe is This Again?

By Allioune24

"I can feel it!" exclaimed Lophe, the pope of Obelia's current religion. "The new Empress and the Saint of Ob... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

XX

2.4K 179 14
By Allioune24

NOTE: this is as far the draft goes. Enjoy!

>>>>><<<<<

*Clap! Clap!*

"And neither turn nor finish!"

It is their fourteenth year as Prince and Princess of the Obelian Empire, but one thing is certain: His Highness is a sluggish dancer.

"There is not a single flaw in your dancing, your Highnesses; you are a Textbook example," the teacher said, before adding, "I guess the fact that your mother was a dancer helps in times like this."

She had forgotten that the blunt and sharp-tongued prince was with them at the time.

"Can not you be a little more creative with your insults?" exhaled Ayhan, looking at their teacher.

This teacher always brings up the fact that they are descended from commoners. She would always say that to Athy and never before Yhan, but she seemed to be itching to be roasted again.

The teacher flinches and bows her head, "I, it is a mistake..."

"A mistake?" Yhan's domineering aura made the teacher tremble. "That is quite common for a mistake, teacher; should we discuss it further?"

"M, My apologize."

Yhan wiped his sweat and looked at her, "There are no more chances like this. Teacher, please remember, if you want to survive, cling to someone who can save you. Lower that head."

His temperament and demeanor are more akin to Claude's.

At the very least, she will not be subjected to any more insults now that Yhan has said so.

"Do not be too hard on yourself; these are just words."

"I am not as good-hearted as you, Noona, and she is like a broken recorder; every time she opens her mouth, she praises and insults at the same time; she should be more noble than actual gossipers out there."

Athy simply pinched his side, but Yhan was unconcerned.

It is almost time for her debutante, and next year will be Yhan's coming-of-age ceremony.

She grew up looking exactly like her mother, whereas Yhan resembled a longer-haired version of Claude.

His straight hair made her envious, but it also gave him a cool and mysterious vibe.

My brother was more attractive than I was.

She just felt the crisis coming. People might take Yhan as a girl if not for his manly behavior! He's prettier than a woman!

.

.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed, running up to Claude and kissing his cheeks.

"I told you not to run," he chastised, but he still held her waist carefully while reaching out to pat Yhan's head.

It is their usual tea time, and Yhan enjoys the apple tarts and pies with that vicious-looking Lemon Tea. Claude and Athy would always drink Lippea tea, while Yhan had to endure Lemon tea.

"Your businesses are doing better than expected," Claude says of Yhan. During those years, Yhan started his businesses, first with the Milktea shop, which has since evolved into a dessert and tea shop. He later ventured into pastries and cuisines, and he now runs a business hob of goods from other countries that he sells to nobility. Not only that, but he has a business in fashion trends that both commoners and nobles can partake in for ready-to-wear clothing.

He began with limited resources because the Senate refuses to grant him access to the national treasury. Claude gave him one of the keys to the treasury, but he refused and returned it in order to impress those noblemen with his ability to conduct business and become wealthy on his own.

Of course, Athy also contributed money and profited from it. She even went so far as to form a joint venture with Yhan's Fragrance and Tea Shop, the empire's number-one dessert shop.

"How about you, Athy, do you enjoy your classes?"

Noblewomen in Obelia are often confined to their homes, so she needed his brother's assistance whenever she needed to do something. But that will change now.

"I really enjoy ethics class these days, and the dance teacher always mentions..." Wait... that...

"Mom."

Claude locked his gaze on her and Yhan.

"She what?"

"SHe always mentions Mom and insults us; could not she be a little more creative with her insults?" Yhan asked boredly, "your insults are much more fun to hear than those gossipy ones."

Of course, Claude intends to change the dance instructor, but Yhan stated, "Well, it is fun playing with people every now and then."

His son will undoubtedly put someone in their place.

"You can do whatever you want; change or keep her; the choice is yours." Claude looked at him, "Ignore her because she is known for saying nonsense."

There was a brief moment of silence before Claude said, "It appears your birthdays are approaching."

Their birthday and the anniversary of their mother's death.

After Claude said that, the twins were deafeningly quiet.

Claude asked them for the first time on their seventh birthday for anything they wanted.

They responded to the maids who used to bring them chocolates.

Athy began kissing his cheeks on their ninth birthday, while Yhan requests a pat on the head and another key to the treasury. Yhan threw a temper tantrum and declared that he will be richer than anyone in the empire.

Their tragedy, which was supposed to occur when they were nine, did not occur.

"You can tell me if you have anything you want, like last time, or something you want me to do for you," Claude said solemnly.

"Hah," Yhan smirks, as if he already knows why Claude is asking this, "Just give me a prized liquor, Dad."

"You're fourteen."

"I can stock them up and drink when I am fifteen," Yhan said, smiling. "Oh, I will tell you my Coming of Age Ceremony gift."

[WHAT ABOUT BUD?]

"Of course, I will," Claude said with a slight smile.

Claude's response to Yhan's request was solemn. As if he is expecting something from Athy that only he can provide.

Athy, on the other hand, is dense when it comes to herself.

.

.

"Didn' his majesty inquire about your birthday present?" Felix asked. He and Choi Han accompany them back to their respective palaces. "Did you tell him what gift you would like to get?"

She was completely clueless.

"Well, your debutante ball is coming up soon," Yhan hinted with a big smile.

"Er... May I inquire as to what you intend to do about the first dance?"

What?

Yhan appears to be content with Felix's questions. Choi Han was also smiling, but there was something different about him.

Aristocrats usually dance with a betrothed chosen by their family or a close unmarried relative of the opposite sex, such as a brother or cousin.

"I have Yhan, but he is too lazy to dance with; could not I just dance with Felix or Choi Han?"

Felix coughed, and Choi Han smiled as innocently as she could.

"Of course; I would be honored!"

"Are you really that dense?" Yhan could not help himself. His coming of age would be as simple as sword and crown, but debutante is a bit more complicated!

Athy cast a glance at Yhan.

"What exactly do you mean?"

"Felix here brought up the subject of your debutante, and of course, Dad wants to be your first dance, stupid."

Yhan walked away, rolling his eyes.

"No way!"

"Of course! Now turn around and win this once and for all!"

"Wait! Yhannie!"

Is it really that obvious that Claude wants to dance the first dance at the ball with her? She should be dancing with Yhan, but Yhan is uninterested. But dance with Claude?

Lucas said the same thing to her.

"However, you are not supposed to dance with your father at the debutante ball."

"It happens on rare occasions, and your brother is correct when he calls you stupid."

"But..."

"Would not your father love to do that kind of cheezy stuff with you? He does it with Yhan, but he is a little hesitant with you. Just be cheezy and thick-faced, you know?"

Lucas frowns and slouches.

"Your father loves you two more than you realize, stupid."

At my debutante, I danced the first dance with Claude. Even Yhan admitted that he was enjoying watching them.

.

.

"Are you not coming with the tea time?"

"I need to go around my businesses for the morning," Yhan said, turning to face her, "now... what is your decision?"

"Does Claude truly desire it?"

"It is obvious."

Then Yhan smirked again, "Hey, Noonie, want to bully Dad?"

Bully? Athy laughed as she shook her head. Yhan's antics sure make Claude frown.

"He is gotten used to my bullying, so it will be fun to see him all down and frowning while being bullied by you."

"Ohh. Tell me." It's fun, hahahhaha.

.

.

It was tea time, and Athy was having another cup of tea with Claude.

"Dad, my birthday is coming up soon, and there is also my debutante."

She flashed a bright smile at the unwitting Claude. She notices his solemn expression as if he is expecting an answer.

"I was thinking about who I would like to be escorted by for my first dance," she says, looking at him and Felix, "and since it is a special day, I would like to ask for the hand of someone close to me."

Felix appears to be ecstatic all over.

"Would not Felix be the best? Yhan said he does not like this kind of thing, and he is shorter than me, which would be a problem for my dance."

*The wind howls*

"What are your thoughts, Daddy?"

*clink*

"Felix, that is not a bad choice."

But, dude, why do you look so...?

Claude started attacking Felix.

His expression indicates that he is not pleased.

She can't help but hear the striking golden bells from Yhan's temple ringing loudly.

I won the lottery!

Claude is... Claude really does want to dance with her!

.

.

.

"Do you believe me now?"

"Is this why you do not want to be my partner?"

"Part of..." Yhan said with a smile.

After learning that Claude wanted to dance with her, she began practising with zeal.

"I wish you were a couple of inches taller."

"Noonie, I am still not in my growth spurt."

Yhan appeared to be a female due to his stature and height. His long, straight blond hair made him very attractive.

I can not believe I am having a look crisis because of my own Twin brother! He is even cuter than Jennette!

Cale, of course, has some solutions for this.

"Raon."

Raon appeared and appeared to be the ideal partner right now. She expected Yhan to summon Ron or Vicross, but instead he summoned Raon.

"Leave it to me!"

She looked at Lucas, who appeared bored and as if he wanted to kill someone. In any case, she dances without hesitation with Raon.

Nathan Robane, who came to play with Yhan, said as he sat on the long couch, "Your Highness, I heard Ezekiel is back." Athy's attention went to them when she heard that.

"By Ezekiel, is it Ezekiel Alpheus?" she inquired.

She continued to dance with Raon while listening to the BFs.

"Yes, Your Highness, he is returned from Arlanta to be His Highness' aide; he can not use swords, mana, or magic, so he wants to be His Highness' aide."

"He went to become a scholar," Lucas explained.

"Yes."

"His Highness does have a terrifying charisma," Lucas remarked, a little bored.

Of course, Athy knew that. Yhan seems to have attracted most of the weird people in this place. Yet he's still playing normally.

"And he's coming to the Palace to meet His Highness."

"I don't remember spreading a request from that puppy."

"Well, Your Palace is a bit open to nobles right now."

"What?" Yhan looks at his sister and says, "What? You want to meet him?"

"Can i?"

"Why?"

"Is there a reason why?"

"An unmarried woman, who hasn't debuted yet is going to meet a young man in his teens?" Yhan sounded like some old-school dude with extreme conservatism.

"Pretty please?"

Yhan frowned.

"NO sister. You're going to perfect your dancing with Raon."

OMG! WHAT A BASTARD!

"You want to meet him? Eh?"

Lucas looked at them playfully.

"You wouldn't!" Yhan hisses and reaches out to stop the Warlock from snapping his fingers together.

"Have a nice trip!" *snap! *

She opened her eyes.

Falling from the sky once more!

"THAT FRIGGIN DIRTBAG!"

She screams and falls to the ground.

However...

Strong, warm arms caught her from falling to the ground.

"Are you alright?"

This raspy and gentle tone...

"You always surprised me every time we met," the adorable young kid has now gotten older, "I missed you, my lady angel."

WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE'S MY CUTE LITTLE BOY!?

Her and Yhan's tastes in men are almost the same.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 9.6K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
10.3K 589 5
Cale gets soul switched with ogCale. Everyone thinks at first that Cale lost his memories. But they soon find out the truth. SPOILER warning till the...
14.7K 1.5K 31
"Watched out!" The crips but hoarse deep voice echoed in his ears. His world spun as he felt strong arms wrap around him. The feeling of someone's wa...
28.5K 1K 20
(WARNING! I have the most random update schedule so and I haven't updated this in ages 🦵) Amar de Alger Obelia was a treasured Crown Prince, loved b...