One Night to Forever

By vmommy

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... More

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a CafΓ©
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

End of Forever

1.1K 46 168
By vmommy

A/N: I usually get my titles from TS songs/lyrics, baka kasi nag wowonder kayo. If you're a swiftie like me, alam nyo na agad kung ano reference ng mga sinusulat ko. Also, palagi akong may mga hints or easter eggs sa twitter.

---

Leni wanted to wake up from the worst nightmare she had to date. It's been two days since Louise came up to their doorstep telling them she's pregnant with Bongbong. She wanted to get angry, wanted to bawl, shout, and blame him for causing this pain to her but she just can't. Their situation was practically draining her. She can't even look at him in the eye.

"Baba, let's talk, please." Bongbong whispered as he hugged her through her waist. They're still sleeping in one bed but she's always turning away from him.

"Matulog na tayo." She answered, shutting him off.

He sighed. He tried to woo her every single minute but she's too silent. She never talk to him. "I'm sorry, Len. I'm sorry for hurting you. Sorry for hurting our Cookie."

She heard him sniffing. She slowly turned to face him. "After we got married in the US, I saw you with Louise."

He was shocked to know that information. He didn't have a clue.

"I was with Migz that time. Nadaanan namin kayo sa isang cafe. That was the first time I saw her, and even if I don't know what she look like, alam ko na agad na sya yung Louise na nakwento mo the night we met at the bar." She continued.

He didn't know where she's going with that story.

"You look happy together." Tears formed in her eyes upon recalling that moment. "That was the first time I saw you smile after we got married, after you knew about me and Cookie. But you know what, a part of me died that day."

His heart broke upon hearing that.

"Kaya after nun, nagbalot na ako ng mga gamit ko and decided to go  back here. Hinayaan na kita sa US with Louise. Naalala ko, nakwento ko kay Risa yung nangyari and sabi ko sobrang sakit pala makita mo yung taong gusto mo, may gustong iba." She said. "But I cannot complain kasi kasal na tayo eh, may anak na tayo tapos our families are in good terms naman so I endured. Lahat ng mga sinabi mo, lahat ng pagbabalewala mo, tiniis ko yun lahat kasi asawa kita. Kasi ikaw ang tatay ng anak ko. Kasi gusto kong gustuhin ka. Kasi gusto kita, and I want to spend my remaining years with you."

He hugged her closer as she burst in tears.

"Kaya kahit alam kong may mahal kang iba, ginawa ko yung lahat para gustuhin mo din ako. Gusto kong gustuhin mo rin ako sa buhay mo. Kaya kahit alam kong may nangyayari pa rin sainyo ni Louise habang nasa US kayo, nag tiis pa rin ako. Kahit ang sakit sakit isipin na may iba kang kasama, nag tiis pa rin ako." She cried. "I waited for you to come home to me, Bong."

He sniffed along with her. He didn't realize how she had loved him for so long.

"I endured for so long, Bong!" She cried hard, punching his chest repeatedly. "Tapos ito na naman tayo, sinasaktan mo na naman ako!"

He just let her cry and release the emotion she's been feeling since the news broke out. He knew how hard it is for her to show any emotions so, he gave her the space and chance to vent out.

"Ang sakit sakit na Bong!" She almost whispered after her cry subsided. She was drained already from all the crying she did.

Leni was devastated by the news. She didn't know how to handle their situation, but she just confirmed that the baby growing inside Louise's womb was conceived during the time she saw them in a US based coffee shop. That was days after their first wedding. She just confirmed that Bongbong and Louise spent some steamy nights together bringing them a child.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for causing you this pain, Len."

---

"How are you?" Risa asked Leni as she saw her best friend doing some paperwork on her desk.

Leni gave her a sad smile.

"I don't know what to say to you. Ang hirap ng sitwasyon mo ngayon to think malapit ka na manganak." Risa sighed.

Leni sighed. "Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko, Ris. Basta ang alam ko lang, nasasaktan ako ngayon at hindi pa ako ready harapin yung mga bagay na dapat kong harapin."

Risa pulled her swivel chair near Leni to listen.

"Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala sa mga nangyayari saakin, saamin ni Bongbong." Leni continued. "Pakiramdam ko panaginip lang 'to lahat eh. Pakiramdam ko any moment gigising na lang ako from this nightmare. Hindi ako makapaniwala na nagkaanak si Bong sa iba."

"Anong sabi ni Bongbong? Nag-usap na ba kayo kung anong plano if ever?" Risa asked.

Leni shook her head. "We haven't talked about it really. Ayaw ko sya makausap, nasasaktan ako. Pero sabi nya saakin mag papaternity test daw para malaman if sa kanya ba talaga yung bata."

"Ano sa tingin mo?" Risa was curious too.

"Pakiramdam ko si Bong ang tatay nung bata, Ris." Leni was teary eyed. "Kasi I tried to connect what happened, sakto lang yung timeline eh. May nangyari sa kanila nung nasa US sila after ng wedding namin. That time, sobrang miserable ni Bongbong kasi nga hindi sila nagkatuluyan ni Louise kaya siguro hindi din sya nag-isip if mabubuntis nya ba or what."

"Pero diba, nag break naman na sila ngayon? Hindi na sya gusto ni Bong?" Risa asked.

Leni nodded. "Minsan nga sa gabi bago matulog, pinapakalma ko yung sarili ko by thinking na nung time na ginawa nila yun is because mahal pa nila ang isa't-isa. Nung time kasi na yun, hindi pa ako ang mahal ni Bongbong. Na hindi pa sya ang mahal ko. So technically, hindi naman talaga nag cheat saakin. Pero alam mo Ris, kapag napapakalma ko na ang sarili ko by those thoughts, hindi ko pa rin maiwasan masaktan eh. I have been in love with him for the longest time, so seeing him happy with someone else breaks me, how much more yung naanakan nya pa diba?"

---

Bongbong checked his wrist watch for the nth time, he's waiting for Leni to finish preparing as they were about to go to their respective work. Charity went down to put his bag inside the van, so he's sitting there at the couch waiting for her to come out of their room. After a while, the door finally opened. He saw Leni pouting, with eyes filled with tears.

"What happened?" He stood up quickly and strode towards her to check.

She showed him a pair of socks.

He exhaled in relief. He knew exactly what she needed as he always do that every single morning. "Come here." He held her hand and made her sit on the couch where he was earlier.

He got the socks from her as he kneeled down in front of her. He slowly lifted her feet and put the socks on it. He stood up to get her shoes and gladly slipped her feet on it, lacing it neatly. She cannot put her own socks and shoes because of her baby bump. She cannot even apply lotion to her legs so he's gladly doing it for her every single day.

"Okay na?" He asked.

She nodded.

He stood up to dried her tears before he held her both hands, assisting her to stand up. He was holding her hand as they walked towards the elevator going down.

Cha smiled upon seeing her favorite couple holding hands while walking. She knew how stressful the past week for them. "Boss, you have scheduled out of town trip po. Cagayan de Oro po boss. Mall visit. 3 days." Cha mentioned as they settled themselves inside the car.

"Kailan nga yan?" Bongbong asked.

"3 days before your birthday, boss." Cha said catching Leni's attention.

"That's next next day." Bongbong said.

Cha nodded.

He sighed. He didn't know if he's going to take that trip knowing how stress Leni was plus she's near her due date.

"Boss, another thing" Cha spoke again. "Ano pong gusto nyo gawin sa birthday nyo and saan po ang venue na gusto nyo? I free up your schedule po for that day." Every year, Bongbong would throw big parties and lavish travel.

Bongbong looked at Leni who's quiet on his side. He wanted to ask suggestion from her, but she's too distant. He would love to spend his birthday with her. "I'll think about it."

Cha turned around to check if she heard him right. "Boss?"

"I'll think about it." He reiterated. "But I don't want a big party Charity. I want to celebrate it quietly with my wife."

Leni looked at him, they stare at each other for a while. Cha smiled at the two, damn! that longing gaze!

---

Charity opened the car door for her boss as they arrived at the restaurant. Cha followed Bongbong as they marched towards the door, she observed his deep exhale before going in. She knew how hard his situation was, but glad he's man enough to fix everything for his family. She knew this meeting would change everything.

"I'm here!" Bongbong uttered coldly as he took a stood in front of Louise.

"Hi, Bong!" Louise beamed.

He took the seat in front of her. "Let's talk about the baby."

Louise frowned. "Are you in a hurry? Let's eat muna. I ordered rib eye steak, medium rare. Just how you like it." She smiled, trying to impress him by knowing his favorites until now.

"I am actually in a hurry. Hurrying to go home to my wife." He said. "Plus I am not a fan of steak these days, I prefer home cooked meals now."

Louise avoided his gaze, she suddenly felt small and humiliated in front of him.

"So, shall we talk now?" He said. "Nagmamadali kasi ako."

Louise just nodded.

"I want a paternity test." He said, shocking Louise. "I want to know if that baby is mine. Not that I'm doubting you, pero gusto ko lang makasiguro. For my peace of mind and legal purposes."

Louise sat up straight, gathering her confidence back. "And if the paternity test came back positive, at napatunayan kong anak mo nga 'tong dinadala ko? Will you divorce Leni and marry me instead?"

He frowned. "Listen to me, Louise, kahit anong mangyari, anak ko man yan o hindi, hindi ko hihiwalayan si Leni."

Louise glared at him. "Hindi ako papayag!"

He scoffed. "What do you want me to do?! Sign a divorce paper and marry you? Are you insane?! May asawa't anak na ako, Louise! In a month, Leni and I will be welcoming our first born."

Lousie shook her head. "Papakasalan mo ako and we will raise our child together! Ayaw ko ng may kahati kami ng anak ko sa'yo!"

He's starting to lose his patience. "Louise, will you stop—"

"You stop, Bongbong!" Louise cut him off. "You cheated on me! You got Leni pregnant and got married with her without me knowing! Tapos ngayon parang ako pa ang may kasalanan?! Ngayon parang ako pa ang nanlilimos ng oras at atensyon mo?! How dare you, Bongbong!"

Bongbong wasn't able to speak. She has a point.

"Kapag hindi mo ako pinanagutan, I will certainly run to all the media outlets to let them know what really happened!" She threatened. "Masisira ang reputasyon ng pamilya nyo. Mababawasan ang mga investors nyo. Baka mag pullout ang mga mall tenants nyo."

"You really think you can do that easily?" He smirked, knowing how he can easily get through all that. "We owned the biggest business conglomerate in the country for the past 65 years. We've been through a lot, but the business still stands."

She grip the dinner knife as she glared at him. "I'm gonna make myself kill pag hindi mo ako pinakasalan."

The shock on his gace was evident.

"Idadamay ko 'tong anak mo, Bong!" She continued. "Isasama ko 'to sa hukay."

---

"Ba, can we talk?" He asked in the middle of dinner.

Leni looks at him.

He sighed. "Louise and I met yesterday. We talked about the baby."

She can feel her heartbeat's racing.

"I told her that I want a paternity test." He said.

"And? Kapag sa'yo nga ang bata?" She asked.

He looked at her straight to the eyes. "She wanted me to divorce you. She wanted me to marry her."

Leni gulped. She didn't saw that coming. Fear suddenly crept into her mind. "What did you tell her?"

He held her hand. "I told her that I will not leave you kahit anong mangyari. Anak ko man o hindi yung bata, hindi kita iiwan. We will spend our remaining years together."

"What did she say?" Her voice cracked.

He bowed his head, sighing. "Ipapalaglag nya ang bata. Sasaktan nya ang sarili nya if I don't marry her."

Leni's tears fell from her eyes automatically. She closed her eyes, trying to be calm.

He stood up and hugged her instantly.

She cried silently for the next few minutes before facing him, cupping his face. "I don't know what to do anymore, Bong. Ayaw ko 'tong mangyari, but if anything happens to us, please know that I will always choose Cookie."

---

Charity followed Leni as they reached the lot where the dream house was going to be built. When Leni called her early in the morning to ask her to go to somewhere, she instantly make herself available to accommodate her boss. She knew Leni needed to breathe.

Leni's hands were both in her pockets as she walked slowly around the lot, inhaling the fresh air and enjoying the view. She suddenly felt teary the moment she saw the glass candles on the ground. She remembered the house candle he built for her.

"Mahal na mahal ka ni boss, maam." Cha broke the silence after seeing Leni became emotional about the house candle.

Leni turned to Cha with drenched cheeks.

"Alam ko pong wala ako sa posisyon para magbigay ng opinion ko pero isa po kasi ako sa nakawitness kung anong klaseng relasyon meron kayo ni Boss." She stared, Leni nodded.

"Ngayon ko lang po nakita si Boss na all out sa isang tao." Cha said. "Hindi naman po ganito si Boss dati eh. Hindi sya palangiti, hindi sya ma-effort na tao, hindi sya ganon ka-caring, pero nung dumating ka sa buhay nya maam, lahat yun nagbago."

"Hindi ko akalain na kaya nya pala maging cheesy, na kaya nya palang mag effort, kaya nya maging selfless para sa isang tao." Cha remarked. "He is Bongbong Marcos! THE Bongbong Marcos! And you made him do things I never imagined he would do."

Leni just smiled at Cha. Remembering all the things Bongbong did for her and Cookie.

"I am not forcing you to believe what I'm saying, Maam, but trust me when I say that you made him a better person." Cha emphasized.

Leni cried silently.

"I watched how your relationship grew. I was there from the start. And seeing your love grows for each other was the most precious thing in this world." Cha remarked. "Cookie will be lucky to have you both as her parents."

Leni smiled as she sniffed.

"Maam Irene was right, you are the best decision BBM has ever done in his life." Cha said. "You are his better half, Ma'am Leni. Wala ng iba. So please, fight for him. Fight for Cookie."

---

Bongbong went home in Naga with Leni for the Peñafrancia Fiesta. A lot of devotees were there as well. They've done a lot of walking since almost half of the city has it's roads closed due to the procession.

"Bili tayo nun." Leni said, walking towards the vendor who sells ribbons with VIVA LA VIRGEN painted on it. Bongbong made her choose what color she likes then pay for it all. They had the yellow one while Charity had the white one.

He easily tied the ribbon around his head, but he saw that she was struggling. "Let me help you." He said and went to her back. He fixed the ribbon and her hair then tie the ribbon around her head. It looked like a handband.

"Thank you, daddy." She smiled sweetly.

He smiled back. He missed her calling him that.

Charity initiated a picture ushering the couple to stand and make some poses which they did.

"What are your prayers about?" She asked. They were in the middle of the mass.

He smiled at her. "I prayed for your safety. I prayed for Cookie's health. And I just said my thanks because you came into my life."

She smiled and leaned to gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Cha had it photographed. She's glad that her favorite couple is back.

---

Bongbong and Leni went back to Manila after the Peñafrancia Festival pushing back his Cagayan trip. He really enjoyed his time in Naga with Leni and her family. He's also glad his in laws were patient and understanding of their situation.

He stood up after shutting off his pc. He wanted to go home early and spend time with his wife. He instructed Charity to get the vehicle ready so he can go home.

"Boss, okay na po!" Charity said, standing on his doorstep.

He nodded and proceeded to where his car is. Cha followed, carrying his MacBook.

"Sunduin nalang natin si Leni mamaya after I prepare dinner." He said as the vehicle started moving. It's already 5pm and Leni was supposed to finish her class at 7pm.

Cha smiled knowingly. "Noted, boss."

He rested his head on the backseat and tried to sleep. It's his special day but didn't have the energy to throw a big party so he's planning to surprise Leni with a special dinner at home.

"Dito na po tayo, boss." Cha announced making Bongbong sat up straight.

He went down the car and noticed Charity holding a box of cake. "Bakit ka may cake?"

"Galing to saamin sa office, boss." Cha smiled. "Gift naming mga staff."

He smiled. "Thank you! Treat ko kayo bukas ng lunch."

"Yown!" Cha exclaimed.

After a few minutes, they reached the penthouse. Bongbong unlocked their unit and was shocked to see what's inside.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" Leni exclaimed, holding a cake with party hat on her head.

Bongbong beamed. He observed how the whole living room was decorated with balloons and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY pasted on the wall.

"Thank you, baba!" He smiled sweetly as he walked slowly towards her.

She met him halfway as she started to sing happy birthday song, "Happy birthday to youuu!"

He blew the candle.

"Yay!" Leni and Cha exclaimed.

He kissed Leni's lips. "Thank you! I love you!"

He crouched a bit to level with her stomach. "Thank you, anak. I love you!" He kissed her baby bump.

Leni giggled.

He was so happy with the surprise. Charity, as their official photographer, started to capture and video everything. She made the couple stand in front of the big decorations to have their photo taken. Bongbong and Leni made many poses before they proceeded to the kitchen to eat. Charity bid her goodbye telling the couple she'll give them privacy.

"Hindi na ako nagluto, daddy. Sorry." Leni said as they sat on the dining area.

"It's okay. I appreciate it." He smiled at her.

Leni told him that she went out of school after lunch so she could decorate the whole unit and order food. He was so amazed by what she did, appreciating her despite her busy schedule plus her big baby bump.

He let her sat on his lap. "Ang bigat na ni Cookie."

They laughed.

"Malapit na lumabas yan." She said. They caressed her tummy.

"Thank you for this, baba." He said, kissing her shoulder. "Sobrang saya ko ngayon. This is my best birthday celebration to date."

"Sus!" She snorted. "Walang-wala nga to compared sa mga parties and travel mo abroad."

He chuckled and hugged her tight. "Nothing can top this birthday celebration, ba. Why? Because I'm with you and our little Cookie. Mahal na mahal ko kayo."

She turned her head to give him a quick kiss. She cupped his face. "I would like to say something."

He nodded. "Go ahead."

She adjusted a bit so she can see him fully, still cupping his face with both her hands. "I want to spend my remaining years with you too, Bong. I want to have kids with you. I want our candle house turned into reality."

He's starting to get emotional.

"I am married to you twice. I became Mrs. Marcos twice, and it will remain just like that for the rest of our lives." She promised making him cry.

He thought she's going to leave him to Louise. She made it clear to him that she will always choose Cookie, so he thought, she's willing to give him up to Louise and raise Cookie alone, peacefully.

"I love you." He whispered in between soft sobs.

She smiled. "Sa'yo man or hindi yung dinadala ni Louise, I will gladly accept it. We will go through this together. Hindi kita iiwan."

He nodded and gave him a deep, slow kiss which she reciprocated.

Soon then, they decided to share a night of pleasure. Bongbong said it will be beneficial for her since she's near her due date. She's a bit uncomfortable but determined to give it to him as birthday gift.

---

The next morning, Leni woke up without Bongbong on her side. She slowly stood up gathering her underwear and his oversized Beatles shirt. She went outside and heard the loud music from the kitchen. She heard it's The Beatles so it's him.

"Morning!" She greeted sleepily.

He turned around and looked at her lovingly after seeing her wearing nothing but his shirt on. "Good morning, Mrs. Marcos!"

He walked towards her and kissed her deeply which she reciprocated.

"Hmm" She tap his arm lightly, signaling him to stop already.

"I love you!" He whispered after breaking off from the kiss.

She giggled. "Aga-aga ang landi!"

He laughed. "Maupo ka na dyan at ako na bahala sa breakfast mo. Ayokong napapagod ka."

She looked at him incredulously. "Wow ha! Coming from you na pumagod saakin hanggang madaling araw!"

He laughed after realizing her point. "At least nasarapan ka kagabi." He winked.

She blushed.

He chuckled. "The best yung performance ko kagabi diba?"

She rolled her eyes. "Ewan ko sayo!"

He laughed. "I know you enjoyed it so much last night kasi you're so wet and you were screaming my name so loud. Grabe! Music to my ears! Sinulit ko na kasi mamimiss kita ng 2 days because of my Cagayan trip today."

"Oh my god Ferdinand! Will you please stop!?" She was so red after remembering how amazing their sex was last night. "Bilisan mo na yung breakfast at gutom na kami ni Cookie!"

He laughed and went back to cooking again. "Anakan kita ulit eh!" He whispered.

---

Bongbong called Leni to let her know that he's already landed in Cagayan de Oro. He told her he would probably come home at night because he's worried that she will not be able to sleep properly without him. She agreed.

It's already 7pm so Leni slowly walked towards the faculty lounge. She arranged her table and organized her things when her phone beeped indicating a text message. It was from an unknown number.

Let's talk. I'm outside. Louise.

Leni was surprised to receive a message from Louise. She didn't have much choice but to agree since she's already waiting for her outside. She got her bag and slowly went outside, she saw a rolls royce outside the main gate. She knew it's Louise already.

"Hi! Ano gusto mong pag-usapan?" Leni asked the moment she entered Louise's car.

Louise smirked. "Parehong-pareho kayo ni Bongbong."

Leni frowned at that remark. Louise started to drive away from the university.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" Leni asked.

"Don't worry, iikot iikot lang tayo. I just want to talk." Louise said, calming Leni.

"Do you want to eat? Coffee or tea?" Leni asked.

Louise sat up straight. "Leni, I want Bongbong back."

Leni wasn't that surprised to hear that from her. "What if ayaw ko?"

Louise glared at her. "What did you say?!"

"What if ayaw ko?" Leni reiterated. "Alam mo Louise, aware ako na nagkausap na kayo ng asawa ko last week. I am also aware na alam mo nang ayaw nya sa gusto mong mangyari. And I want to reiterate it," Leni emphasized. "Bongbong and I will not get a divorce."

Louise gripped the steering wheel in anger.

"Napag-usapan na namin na kung sya nga ang ama ng batang dinadala mo, aakuin namin yun ng buo." Leni continued. "Hindi kami maghihiwalay."

That's it. Louise finally reached her limit. She shifted gears and went the other way around. Leni gasped and held tight on her seatbelt. "Louise, what are you doing?!"

"I don't know!" Lousie screamed surprising Leni.

"Louise, stop the car!" Leni screamed as well. They were going too fast. Leni saw they're starting to get away from the city.

"Ititigil ko 'to pag sinabi mo na hihiwalayan mo na si Bongbong!" Louise screamed. "I want him back! Sya lang ang gusto ko! Sya lang!" She was crying.

Leni couldn't think straight. She's anxious of what might happen to them. "Louise—"

"Don't Louise me!" Louise cut her off, crying loudly. "You and Bongbong cheated on me! Mga walang hiya kayo! Ginawa nyo kong tanga! Ginawa nyo akong tanga—"

"Louise!!!" Leni yelled as they came across a pick up. Luckily, Louise was able to step on the brakes.

Louise cried louder.

"Louise, please listen to me." Leni convinced her in a calm manner.

"Why would I listen to you?!" Louise faced her. They stopped in the middle of a curve road. "Ikaw ang may kasalanan kung bakit nawala saakin si Bongbong! Kinuha mo sya saakin! Malandi ka! Malandi ka, Leni! Malandi—"

They suddenly got hit by a bus.

---

Imee, Irene, and Aimee sat there outside the operating room nervously while Bongbong paced through the hallway. The moment he received a call from Irene as to what happened to Leni, he flew back right away to Manila to be with his wife.

"Kuya, please sit down. Let's pray for Ate Leni." Aimee convinced him.

He stared at her youngest sister with so much fear and sadness. "Mamamatay ako pag may nangyaring masama sa mag-ina ko."

Aimee hugged her brother. "Please be strong, Kuya. Ate Leni and Cookie will be okay."

The doors suddenly swung opened. Bongbong broke from the hug while Imee and Irene stood up quickly after seeing the surgeon who attended to Leni.

"Leni is stable for now. We were able to control the bleeding. Madami syang injuries so we will put her in ICU." The doctor announced bringing relief to them.

But Bongbong felt like the doctor has still something to say. He had a bad feeling about it. "What about Cookie, doc?" His voice cracked.

The doctor sighed deeply before looking at straight into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Marcos. We did everything we could but Cookie didn't make it. She didn't survive."

I'm never gonna meet,
What could've been, would've been, should've been you.

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
You were bigger than the whole sky,

Cookie G. Marcos
2023

🍪 🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...
5.3M 194K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
3.2K 219 20
"I love Risa Hontiveros!" πŸ’— "Si Leni special din sakin." πŸ’œ These two simple phrases started it all. But aside from the occasional hugs and besos, t...
25.3K 484 73
As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed about her perfect wedding, her perfect wh...