Forever

By HelloK1ttyfc

"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean" More

Authors note
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014
016.
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039

015.

1.8K 16 26
By HelloK1ttyfc

Forever
ᴶᵃᵛᵒᵂᵃˡᵗᵒ
015
( social media, irl )

madison.hill POSTED.

liked by jennaortega, nicolassturniolo and 5,982,789 others...

madison.hill stay in school guys !!

Tagged- freshlove

View comments

•Pinned• christophersturniolo: I'm gonna comment 1 MILLION times

username30: waiting for the post on the spam

zendaya: promoting school, ❤️ that
madison.hill: ❤️ you

user2: the caption made me check to see if this was a fan acc

User299: 1st post in WEEKS and she's telling us to stay in school

freshlove: 🍊🍊🍊
madison.hill: 🍊❤️

user91: I think it's crazy how she knows EVERYONE

kaylen.brown: be forgetting ur famous till u post on here
madison.hill: me too

username: saw the scream movie you were AMAZING

jennaortega: love.
madison.hill: you give me butterflies

username01: where's the top from?
madison.hill: @freshlove

user702: yes.

nicolassturniolo: GUYS THIS IS MY LITTLE SISTER ❤️
madison.hill: THEY KNOW !!

user84: I'll never NOT be amazed by how many people she knows

user10: so many famous people in this cmmnt section.

mommy.mads POSTED.

liked by n8thegreat, .jmwalton, and 18,956 others...

mommy.mads hate school, someone take us home.

Tagged-///

View comments

•pinned• .jmwalton: when you both catch a ride expecting the other person to drive you home:

user34: us?

username30: knew this was coming !!

user192:who took the picture
mommy.mads: my bf @.jmwalton

.jmwalton: 'JJ, take my picture really quick'

username006: her and Jaden hanging out !?
.jmwalton: took her ona mfkn date

user1: so she's a brother hopper ?
mommy.mads: till I die.

username222: why are we at school on a Saturday ??
.jmwalton: school dates 🔛🔝

user123: school >>>

user32: L friend & L brother/twin
mommy.mads: W date tho
.jmwalton: a win is a win!!

.jmwalton: drives an Audi but hates driving is crazy

user96: crazy how none of the Javon 'drama' flooded onto the main
user45: wht happens on the spam stays on the spam
mommy.mads: fact + there's no drama 🤷‍♀️

username2: her & Jaden
.jmwalton: always & forever

user508: an AUDI??

user5: why is she w jaden
mommy.mads: took me ona mfkn date

user67: WISH I WSS DRIVINF A MFKN AUDI

user4: she's rich, why are we acting surprised that she's driving a Audi when she can literally FaceTime Zendaya whenever she wants !!!

user65: her and Jaden trolling is the funniest thing ever !!!

"It's crazy, some people are actually believing this shit." Jaden laughs after replying to another comment on Madison's spam. "Wait till onward tea finds out about this," Madisom says while scrolling through her contacts.

The 2 of them have been sitting outside for 30 minutes now, calling people and asking for rides. "You think Javon would pick us up?" Madison asks and Jaden just shrugs.

"I dunno, call him," he says, and Madison sighs while looking down at her phone and going to 'Worldd' in her contacts.

"That's his name in your phone ?" Jaden asks while peaking over at the girl's phone. "Yup," Madison says, popping the 'p' as she presses call.

"What if he doesn't answer 'cause we're 'beefing' or whatever?" Madison asks as the phone rings. "He'll answer" Jaden assures her and almost right after you can hear Javon's voice.

"Madison ?" he questions and Madison pits the phone on speaker so Jaden can hear too. "Hey, Wanna," Madison says while failing to hide the smile on her face.

"What's going on, " Javon asks while the girl bites the inside of her cheek. "Nothing what are you doing right now?" Madison asks.

"Headed home, why, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could take us home," Madison asks while looking down at the phone. "I'll take YOU home, but who's 'we'?" Javon asks and Madison looks up at Jaden.

"Damn, Wanna, it's like that ?" Jaden asks his twin brother who laughs soon after hearing Jaden's voice. "Where y'all at ?" Wanna asks so Jaden tells him that they're at the school and once Javon says that he's on his way he hangs up the phone.

When the call ends Madison lets out a deep breath. "I really thought we were gonna have to walk home," she says while turning her phone off and putting it in her pocket.

"Javon wouldn't even let you walk if you paid him," Jaden tells the girl who's just looking at the sky. "He's just such a great person," Madison says, and Jaden furrows his brows.

"I don't know if you're being serious or-" Jaden starts to say before Madison cuts him off. "No, deadass. He's great" Madison nods.

Even if they're having problems she would never actually shit-talk him. Yeah, she'll say he's weird but that's probably the furthest she would go to talk down on him.

"Oh, that was fast," Jaden says as Javon pulls up in front of the school where Jaden and Madison are sitting down.

Jaden wastes no time getting up while Madison just holds her hands out for help. And while Jaden helps up the older girl, Javom rolls the passenger window down revealing Scarlett.

"You're fucking joking," Madison says while dusting herself off. "What, what are you...oh shit" Jaden stutters after seeing Scarlett.

"I'm not going," Madison says while looking away from the car and into Jaden's eyes. "Mads, you're not walking home," he tells the older girl.

"Jaden-" she starts but Jaden cuts her off. "I'll be back there with you, you'll be fine." He tells her while his hand rests on her back as he walks her over to the car.

"Hey, guys," Madison says after hopping into the car. "Hey," Scarlett and Javon say at the same time as Jaden sits down next to Madison.

"Where were yall at?" Jaden asks while kicking a bunch of shopping bags out of his way as he shuts the car door.

"The mall"

For the most part, the ride is just silent and not the peaceful silence, the awkward kind.

"So can we grab some food, we're fucking starving" Jaden speaks for Madison and himself. "Fact. I would kill for a Chick-fil-A sandwich right now" Madison agrees.

Javon doesn't say anything he just makes sure to pull into the chickfila lot when it comes up. "So you guys going in or what?" Javon asks while looking back at Madison and Jaden.

"Drive-thru"

"So why were you guys at school," Javon asks and Jaden and Madison both think about Madison's comment section and start laughing.

"Detention" Madison shrugs while Jaden just nods in agreement as Javon pulls into the drive-thru. "Damn, what'd ya'll do?"

"Well, I walked out of the classroom like 5 times and Jaden just sleeps in class," Madison explains while looking down at her phone and avoiding any kind of eye contact with Javon.

"So how long are you guys in for," Scarlett asks and Madison goes silent so Jaden speaks for her. "We have 2 more Saturdays but after that we're good," Jaden says and Scarlett just nods her head slowly.

"So how long are you in Georgia for?" Jaden asks as the car slowly starts to become silent again. "Just 2 more days," she shrugs.

"You're not staying for Halloween ?" Jaden asks and Scarlett furrows her brows. "Halloweens tomorrow," she tells the boy whose eyes widen just as big as Madison's.

"Was all the Halloween decorations not giving it away ?" Javon asks his brother after pulling up to the window even though no one heard him order.

"Obviously not"

Javon just hands back a bag of food before leaving the partially packed parking lot. "You guys know what your being ?" Madison asks while still keeping her eyes down at her phone.

"Batman."

Madison's eyes finally make their way up to Javons to see if he's dead serious and he appears to be which makes Madison laugh a little as she takes out the sandwich.

"Honestly, I have no clue" Jaden shrugs. "And what about you, Scarlett ?" Madison asks while looking at Scarlett whose face turns red when making eye contact with the older girl.

"Oh. Uh, I don't, I have no, I...I don't know" The girl stutters while struggling to keep eye contact with Madison.

"Better than settling on muhfuckin' Batman." Madison snorts causing everyone to laugh except for Javon. "Just because you can't pull off Batman doesn't mean it's bad." Javon tries to defend but Madison is too busy laughing at him to care.

"Aw shit, yall are funny."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 464 23
Youtuber & Boxer
290K 8.6K 49
Two words. Malak Watson
96.2K 707 29
basically the title. please come with requests :)) (not sexualising) ⚠️cussing (some parts may have other TW, but i will of course let you know!)
14.7K 56 20
Love at first sight!!! JADEN AND Y/n